The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"March 11"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-12-08, 06:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"March 11"
LAST EDITED ON 03-12-08 AT 06:05 AM (EST)

Oh My. (*&)*& *(& P*(*)(*&(* *(& @##@#@%@#%@.

What? What are you asking? How dare you ask such a question? Can't you and all of America see that Brittany and Maggie are working so hard every day whining?

OMH!

I guess the real reason Maggie and Brittany aren't losing weight is because their skin is so darn thick, and it keeps getting thicker.

Recap:

All of the previous players sent home returned to the ranch for a shot at getting back into the game. There were some terrific numbers - even from the Green Team. And the White Team. Remember them? Remember thinking no way they do it. Well, they are off to a great start.

Curtis and Mallory (the Brown team) had really, really, good numbers. Curtis lost 100. Mallory was 67, I believe. But ultimately Mark returned (90 pounds), along with Ali (60 something) from Team Pink.

Ali looked incredible. And I was very happy for her because she really was the victim of game play. Yay Ali!!

Ali wasn't sure where she fit in. Since Mark was highest-percentage loser, he got to chose which team he wanted to be on. He chose Blue, of course. So Ali got stuck with Team Whine, No Cheese.

Brit, Maggie and Kelly were already feeling kind of low from losing Bernie, and Ali returning made them feel even more like crap. Jealous more like it (IMO) because Ali had done so well at home alone. Way better than they are doing at the ranch.

Ali was getting along with the guys. The girls didn't like that. And even during one meal, she sat with the boys. So Jillian made her go to the gym to see what she was made of. Jillian put Ali through a brutal workout. The other girls watched and gawked. Oh sure, they were on the treadmills, but I didn't see anything close to the 14s Jillian has them usually running. Ali proved to be tough.

The Challenge involved peddling on stationary bikes, which were hooked up to a strip of light bulbs. Every time you burned 10 calories, a light lit up. The goal was to get all of your lights to light up. The last two players in each round would be eliminated. Winner earned two votes.

Round 1: Kelly and Ali out.
Round 2: Brittany and Kelly out.
Round 3: Jay and Roger out.
Round 4: Dan wins! Yes, Dan. Even though Mark had won every other round. And I don't think it was a fluke.

Brittany and Maggie cried and whined some more. Except during Dan's weigh-in when he put up a 4. Then we saw a big smile on Maggie's face, but more of that in a moment.

Weigh-In

I can't remember exactly what started the conversation. But Host Ali asked something about it being a hard week for Black with Bernie's departure and then the return of other players. Jillian then started a little cursing spell about leaving Brittany alone because she had had a horrible week. Host Ali didn't quite understand and started to ask again, to which Jillian completely lost it and shouted many, many things, I believe all beginning with "f." And mentioning something about there being no way in hell a girl could win.

Ali handled it well and moved right over to Bob, who had to spit out a bunch of babble about how much the trainers really care about the players, etc. I think Bob really wanted to fall on the floor and laugh.

Numbers:

Ali: 7
Mark: 7
Dan: 4 (Yikes)
Roger: 8
Jay: 5 (I think)
Kelly: 7 or 8 I think
Brittany: 2
Maggie 0

Remember what I said about Maggie. She was all smiles at the thought of Dan's 4, but ultimately, she and Brittany were in the bottom two.

Host Ali threw a jab back at Jillian about how, after all the talk before the weigh-in, a girl ended up being the biggest loser for the week.

So we go to the elimination room with Brittany and Maggie as the bottom 2. There are 4 Blue team, plus Dan's extra vote, plus Ali and Kelly.

At the most surprising elimination ever, the votes are . . . somewhere with Phil on a Super Leg.

Commence with the "f" bombs here. Okay, if you want to know who was elminated, read the fine print below. TV Guide already spoiled it by featuring one of the bottom 2 in next week's makeover episode.

ETA: I'll take a Blue Boys' Sob Fest any day over the complete and utter Whine Fest from last night.

Brittany gets a makeover, so Maggie must go. I wonder if Maggies throws herself under the bus because at home she has Jen, who surprised me by losing as much as she did on her own.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: March 11 Estee 03-12-08 1
 RE: March 11 Traveller 03-12-08 2
 RE: March 11 Ahtumbreez 03-12-08 3
   RE: March 11 samboohoo 03-12-08 4
       RE: March 11 Ahtumbreez 03-12-08 5
           RE: March 11 samboohoo 03-12-08 6
   RE: March 11 whatever2001 03-12-08 16
 RE: March 11 Cyndimaus 03-12-08 7
   RE: March 11 Ahtumbreez 03-12-08 8
 RE: March 11 MKitty 03-12-08 9
   RE: March 11 samboohoo 03-12-08 12
       RE: March 11 Ahtumbreez 03-12-08 15
 RE: March 11 mtopaz 03-12-08 10
   RE: March 11 samboohoo 03-12-08 13
 RE: March 11 aquariaqueen 03-12-08 11
   RE: March 11 HDTV 03-12-08 14
 RE: March 11 KwietOne 03-13-08 17
   RE: March 11 linrosin 03-13-08 20
 RE: March 11 suzzee 03-13-08 18
   RE: March 11 aquariaqueen 03-13-08 19
       RE: March 11 MarkP 03-13-08 21
 RE: March 11 zazzy 03-13-08 22
   RE: March 11 jbug 03-13-08 23
       RE: March 11 aquariaqueen 03-14-08 24
           RE: March 11 4hughsmom 03-15-08 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-08, 07:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: March 11"
A two-hour episode that didn't have enough time to wrap up the results.

The shark's eating well tonight.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Traveller 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-12-08, 07:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Traveller Click to send private message to Traveller Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: March 11"
I've been reading these message boards for awhile, but never before felt the overwhelming urge to write a message. However, after last night's Biggest Loser, ....

First, let me say that normally I hate when a reality show brings back contestants that were already voted off. However, last night I wish they would have weighed EVERYONE and taken the 8 highest weight losses (including all the voted off players!) and kept them. I am so tired of the women whining (and I'm a woman!!!)It's too bad that you can't lose weight by whining, the women left on the show (except Ali) would be negative weight! "Wahhh!!!! I'm working sooooo hard." No, you obvioulsy aren't! There is no reason that the people at home (with all the outside influences.. including jobs!) are losing 2-3 times more than the women in the house. That's pathetic!

"It's not faiiiiirrrrr!!!" Yes, it is. Get off your butts and work WITH Ali. Maybe she can teach you a few things.

And, what's up with Jillian? She completely gave up on her team by allowing them to wallow in the whole "girls can't win" crap. It's too bad she didn't yell at her team the way she yelled at Allison. Maybe they would have gotten the message that they completely squandered a golden opportunity (of being picked for the show.)

Okay, I'm done.... (taking a deep breath)...

Jaime

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-08, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: March 11"
I hate that they brought contestants back. Hate it.

That being said I was totally impressed by most of the numbers put up. Good for them.

Ali did do fantastic. Wow. She looks amazing. And I think she's playing a smart game aligning herself with the guys.

I think Jillian was unfair to her team during the workouts focusing so much on Ali. Ali probably needed it, she's not as physically fit as the ones that have stayed on the ranch. But they needed their butts whipped with Bernie's departure.

I don't have the same feelings towards Brit that Boo and others have. I had empathy for the girls lastnight. I can't imagine anyone in that situation, looking at the odds not becoming morose and depressed. Add to the exhaustion they have to feel at times I sympathize with the girls.

Weigh-in - Ali had said something about Bernie's departure and Brit had given her spiel about being upset looking at the odds and Ali said something like "so you're just giving up", and then Jillian went off (of course you have to wonder what was left on the editing floor). But that Jillian, I'm thinking she could turn a sailor's ears blue And did you notice how she held Brit's hand at one point for support, there's a strong bond there.

Bob's face was priceless. Loved it.

The "cliffhanger" non-eviction was stupid. Two hours and no eviction, wtf (channeling Jillian here).

Brit and Maggie would have been the bottom two regardless of the stupid shark jumping.

Adding here that I hope Ali gets some muscle tone while here because it looks like she's reached a great weight for her she just needs some definition.

And I hated that it was Mark back for the boys, I really wanted Jay to do it on his own.

Agman took me to the islands

03-12-08, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: March 11"
It's okay to disagree. I think the thing that bugs me the most about Brit and Maggie is that they have had no problems whatsoever playing the game. When it was all against one, they watered up in order to help Paul & Kelly win and try to get rid of Jay & Mark. And every time I see them smiling when one of the blue team has a bad number. I think a lot of it has to do with maturity. I wasn't really wild about some of the girls last year, but I'll give them credit, they were working hard. For me, Brit, moreso than Maggie has always done just enough to get by.

I don't feel this way about Kelly - just Brit and Maggie.

Tribe is pushing up my daisies!

03-12-08, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: March 11"
I have a hard time believing Jillian would be so attached to Brit if she were a slacker. That just doesn't compute. Plus, you would think editing would jump all over that if they were (though I was surprised when it didn't show scenes of Maggie chowing down when she was telling Jillian she was having a hard time with food).

The watering up did bother me alot, but not enough to make me dislike them.

It's so nice to disagree with someone that is reasonable, even though she's wrong

03-12-08, 09:35 AM (EST)
6. "RE: March 11"

whatever2001 6 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-08, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whatever2001 Click to send private message to whatever2001 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: March 11"
I will go so far as to say that there might be a little romance blossoming there. I would not be surprised to see a news story, after this season ends, where it states that Jillian and Brittany are dating. The reason I say that is because I have never seen Jillian form a bond like that with any other team players.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-12-08, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: March 11"
Yes, quite the episode.

I did think Jillian's reaction was rather over the top. Don't you think Allison has a loose script to follow? I'm sure they don't send her in there to completely ad-lib. And I'm sure that she, like Jeff Probst, is supossed to ask questions to get into the middle of whatever is going on. (makes for more entertaining tv)

I do think Brit and Maggie are more whiney then they need to be. I think they've let their heads be filled with too much game play and they've lost focus of why they are there. I would totally try to tell myself that having two more people in the game gives me that much longer to stay and learn and lose weight before going home instead of whining that I thought the game was almost over.

I was glad to see Ali had done so well at home. Actually, I was glad to see everyone had done well. I really thought we'd see some small numbers from some of those people. I was especially impressed with Neil, who I expected a low number from. Yay for all of them!

I really had hoped Curtis would be the one coming back. It would have been better to have another player who didn't have a bond already developed like Mark did.

Next week, I can't wait for the makeovers. I could care less about most of them. I want to see how Dan turns out!

Spring ushered in by Sharnina
Maus Blog

03-12-08, 10:00 AM (EST)
8. "RE: March 11"
"how Dan turns out"

Oh, me too! And I'm glad Kelli's getting a make-over.

and I have to say as an upper arm girl, Mark is looking darn good.

loving biceps since 1974

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-12-08, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: March 11"
Last night is what I called the "Holy Crap" episode. They are bringing back voted off members? Holy crap! Jillian is swearing at Ally? Holy Crap.

I am started to get annoyed. It seems that this season of BL is all about game play. It seems that losing weight and getting healthy seem to be taking a back seat...way....back...to game play. It seems that every week or every other week there is a new twist. Yes, I like some shake up and variety..but the breakneck pace of all these changes is starting to feel a little desperate to me. I don't know why the producers are doing this...it's already a very popular show with a huge following..but they are treating it like a dying show that starts bringing in guest stars for every episode!

We've barely seen Bob and Jillian this season, and there has been so little focus on weight and lifestyle...that it is truly driving me crazy.

Okay, rant over. Now for how i feel about the returnees:
Ali - awesome..she deserves to be there. Go Ali!
Mark - damn..he is doing well, looks awesome, but I really want to see Jay get to continue NOT living in his brother's shadow. I want to see Jay achieve on his own... I wish it had been the guy from the brown team. Damn.

Black team...gag me...just gag me with all the whining and crying. Have they not learned anything? Maggie saying she is eating a lot because she is upset...hell...it will be much worse in "REAL LIFE" when real shite happens...not just losing your teammate! Sheesh. NO suprise she didn't lose a pound. Britney..whiney-baby..just stop making excuses already and get on with it. The only one that I am not ready to kill yet is Kelly. Go Kelly!

So, the boys are arrogant..but I do like them. The young women are whiny and acting all entitled..so the only people I have time for is Kelly, Ali, and the boys.

*artistic felines by Shar*

03-12-08, 02:06 PM (EST)
12. "RE: March 11"
*high fives MKitty*

03-12-08, 02:43 PM (EST)
15. "RE: March 11"
*kicks BooBoo

Wipeout (insert musical rendition here) by Zombs

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-12-08, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: March 11"
I can't remember exactly what started the conversation. But Host Ali asked something about it being a hard week for Black with Bernie's departure and then the return of other players. Jillian then started a little cursing spell about leaving Brittany alone because she had had a horrible week. Host Ali didn't quite understand and started to ask again, to which Jillian completely lost it and shouted many, many things, I believe all beginning with "f." And mentioning something about there being no way in hell a girl could win.

Ali handled it well and moved right over to Bob, who had to spit out a bunch of babble about how much the trainers really care about the players, etc. I think Bob really wanted to fall on the floor and laugh.

Bwwwwwaaaaa haaaahaaaa!! Great #%@%%%ing recap! Man, what was up with Jillian? Is she just so completely torqued that one of Bob's team members might win this time?

Brittany is a huge whiner! Ali is doing terrific, but she bugs me anyway. Can't say as I blame her for keeping her pink shirt, since it didn't appear that any of her "team mates" gave her more than a lukewarm welcome.

I was so disappointed that Bernie missed coming back by just two pounds!

One of my favorite moments last night was Danny boy coming from behind and taking the win in the challenge. He's a smart cookie, and I think he may have let Mahk win the first rounds, saving up his energy for the last. I like this guy, second only to Bernie.

I'd love to see Dan win it all, and Bernie win for the home team.

Designed by Agman, siggy maker to the gemstones

03-12-08, 02:07 PM (EST)
13. "RE: March 11"
I totally forgot about Ali keeping her pink shirt. That was funny. And she did it for her mom too, which was sweet!

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-12-08, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: March 11"
Loved the episode, don't like bringing people back...

Can't wait for Tim Gunn to do his magic to Dan and Kelly. I have such high hopes for these two.

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it" - Albert Einstein

HDTV 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-12-08, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HDTV Click to send private message to HDTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: March 11"
look what happened when they brought people back, a bit of turmoil. good, shook the contestents up. althought it appeared only the women whined. they all looked better then i had thought they would appear, after being sent home. so going home shows all is not lost. i'm glad ali won the right to return, she's the rebel. the brother coming back, not so sure, he earned it but, i tire of his sobbing stick. now jullian, talk that way to the host, keep it outside that forum, u lost it and now look vulnerable. you listened to brit, that the girls have no chance, should of had a session with your mom. bob looked flabergasted, did not know how to respond when the host quickly went to him after jullians outburst. nice that the host shot back that a woman won the % stuff. i know for sure that the previous host would have laid down. good episode, except no bigggest loser.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-13-08, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: March 11"
ah man...I hate it when they bring back people from the past. I suppose it didn't make much difference anyway after that little whine session with Brit, Maggie, and Kelly. Brit and Maggie still showed up as the Bottom 2.

Next to go? Brit, then maybe Kelly.

I suppose we already got spoiled on who got eliminated, since we see Brit getting Tim Gunn'd.

linrosin 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-13-08, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail linrosin Click to send private message to linrosin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: March 11"
I have mixed feelings about them bringing back people but the Black Team needed someone to balance out the whining.
Couple of observations. When Maggie was there after her 0 pound weigh loss, Allison asked it there may be a reason she didn't lose any wieght, and she said NO, but she told Jill that she ate more than she should have because she was stressed out because of Bernie leaving. Also Maggie started clapping for one of the boys but she seemed to realize that she sould not be so enthusiatic and stopped in the middle and looked embarrarased.

If she and Britttany don't get it together and learn how to handle their stress, nerves, disapointments they will never make it outside by themsleves in the real world where activites don't revolve around them.

Brittany only does well when she has boys to complete against. She looks pretty when she is happy but I think she really need some counseling to find herself.
Linda

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-13-08, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: March 11"
No wonder the girls whine, they get it from Jillian. I am getting so I mute the sound when any one of them come on. waah waah. I think Jillian was PO'd to see Ali come back and to have done that well without her instruction. phththt. While I'm venting about whiners, Kelly will you EVER quit whining every. single. time. Well, it has kept her on the show, I sure hope she's not like that in real life, what a defeatist.

thanks Shar love the sig

03-13-08, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: March 11"
On this episode, I didn't notice Kelly whining as much as having a pouty face, I think the other girls were the distraught whiners.

I think Kelly will gain a lot with Tim Gunn......

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it" - Albert Einstein

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-13-08, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: March 11"
Hysterical watching Maggie crying after the weigh in about how she does everything she possibly can to lose the weight and she didn't get the results. If doing everything you possibly can to lose weight means eating everything in site then she did one hell of a job. Did she not think her confession to Jilian was not on film? Yes we can attribute Maggie/Brit's pathetic behavior to their age, but I have seen plenty of young people on this show not acting like this. As for Jillian, she is an embarassment and deserves these girls. If (and thats a big if) her big tirade wasn't scripted then they should find a new trainer next year because this woman has a few screws loose...I think she should have a long talk with her mother. Perhaps the show making Jilian play Dr. Phil-less this year was just too much for her and she lost it.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-13-08, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: March 11"
What if Mark and Bernie had tied on their weight loss in the contest to come back? What would the show have done then?

I don't like whining girls, either, but no woman has ever won TBL, right? And several of the guys were bigger to start with and have further to go...so their numbers can be good week after week like Roger (wonder if he is the dark horse here).

I don't think Ali or Mark will do the same kind of number next week...so it should be interesting--if they are bottom two Ali would likely go since the boys stick together.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-08, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: March 11"
The best? would have been Ali getting to choose and choosing to go with Bob - leaving Mark to join the girls......

Warming up for Spring with Agman

03-14-08, 07:05 AM (EST)
24. "RE: March 11"
Wow....I would have loved EVERYONE'S expression with that one!!!! EVERYONE'S!!!

4hughsmom 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-08, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 4hughsmom Click to send private message to 4hughsmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: March 11"
Re: Alli's Q&A before weigh-in

The producers are wired to Alli via earphones under that luxuruious blonde hair feeding her things to say and questions to ask. Jillian didn't like the way the made Alli grill Brittany. (Suck it up, Brittany! GAAAAWD)

Jillian lost it and is pretty humiliated about the way she handled herself. She needs to work on that aspect of her personality. (I joined her weight loss program and got that from her blog.)

I can't wait for makovers as well. Though looking at the TV Guide sneak peek - ICK! At least he lost the glasses. I wanted Brittany to lose some of her glossy main as well - it overwhelms her, I think.

Peeved that Mahk is bahk. Booooo for Mahk.

Maggie has her work cut out for her at home. I hope she snaps out of the pity party and gets it done.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •