The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week 5 2/5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-06-08, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Week 5 2/5"
Good show, mainly because after a two hour cry-fest last week, I didn't cry once lastnight.

I'm disappointed they didn't show Bob saying anything about Britney's speech at the last weigh-in. I really wanted to know how he reacted to that.

And, who was the biggest loser on the black team? Did they not win anything?

I would have picked Jackie to go home also, I think she wound up being there for the wrong reason. But she did fantastic back home, so good for her.

Bernie's getting cuter by the day, I love him and Britney.

Poor Paul, he has got to get over Kelly. I hope he continues to do well and stays around a long time, because out of everyone I think he needs this more.

Still lovin' the Jillian.

Agman took me to the islands

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Week 5 2/5 samboohoo 02-06-08 1
   RE: Week 5 2/5 brvnkrz 02-06-08 2
       RE: Week 5 2/5 samboohoo 02-06-08 3
       RE: Week 5 2/5 Breezy 02-06-08 4
           RE: Week 5 2/5 samboohoo 02-06-08 5
 RE: Week 5 2/5 jbug 02-06-08 6
   RE: Week 5 2/5 Ahtumbreez 02-06-08 9
       RE: Week 5 2/5 samboohoo 02-06-08 10
       RE: Week 5 2/5 trigirl 02-06-08 14
       RE: Week 5 2/5 Ahtumbreez 02-06-08 18
           RE: Week 5 2/5 jbug 02-06-08 27
 RE: Week 5 2/5 KwietOne 02-06-08 7
 RE: Week 5 2/5 Cyndimaus 02-06-08 8
   RE: Week 5 2/5 samboohoo 02-06-08 12
 Paul's 3 pounds? Breezy 02-06-08 11
   RE: Paul's 3 pounds? samboohoo 02-06-08 13
   RE: Paul's 3 pounds? brvnkrz 02-06-08 15
   RE: Paul's 3 pounds? Cyndimaus 02-06-08 16
       RE: Paul's 3 pounds? Breezy 02-06-08 21
           RE: Paul's 3 pounds? Ahtumbreez 02-06-08 22
               RE: Paul's 3 pounds? WVtoIN 02-06-08 24
                   RE: Paul's 3 pounds? chatmonkey 02-06-08 29
       RE: Paul's 3 pounds? aquariaqueen 02-06-08 26
 RE: Week 5 2/5 Asrai 02-06-08 17
   YAY brvnkrz 02-06-08 19
   RE: Week 5 2/5 WVtoIN 02-06-08 20
       RE: Week 5 2/5 mtopaz 02-06-08 25
           RE: Week 5 2/5 micspics 02-06-08 30
               RE: Week 5 2/5 mtopaz 02-06-08 32
   RE: Week 5 2/5 Ahtumbreez 02-06-08 23
       RE: Week 5 2/5 Asrai 02-06-08 28
 RE: Week 5 2/5 MKitty 02-06-08 31
   RE: Week 5 2/5 Ahtumbreez 02-07-08 33
 RE: Week 5 2/5 Whered it go 02-12-08 34
   RE: Week 5 2/5 Ahtumbreez 02-12-08 35
       RE: Week 5 2/5 MKitty 02-12-08 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-08, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Week 5 2/5"
I didn't cry either. I had to FF through some of it just because I wanted Conner to be able to watch it and still go to bed. So I kind of missed the whole thing with who said they would vote for who. I kind of had some ups and downs with Jackie. I like her, and I am super proud of her, but there was a difference in her competitiveness. Good for her with the 70 pounds.

I see the gameplay, and I don't always like it. One thing though that kind of hit me last night is that I do think more so than I did before that there is a lot to wanting to stay - not just for the money, but wanting to stay because they may NOT be able to do it at home.

I am interested to see what next week is all about. I wonder if the Blue team waters up to dump Dan because of tension because of Jackie's leaving.

Boo and Captain Chaos sitting in a tree . . .

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-08, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Week 5 2/5"
I'm sorta torn on Jackie too. I think she was doing well but I think she brought way too much gameplay to, well, the game. LOL. I'm not sad to see her go.
I agree about Bernie looking better everyday.
Now that Jackie is gone, maybe some of that gameplay will disappear and they won't really get rid of Dan. He irritates me but I am rooting for him to do well.
And Jillian continues to amaze me every week. She rocked with figuring out what was wrong with all of them and then kicking them into gear. As usual, she just rocks.

An Arkie original.

02-06-08, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Week 5 2/5"
I do like Dan. Maybe he will be better with Mommie gone.

And I don't blame Jay & Mark for voting her out. She made no secret of wanting them out early on.

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-08, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Week 5 2/5"
What was wrong with them?

02-06-08, 09:51 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Week 5 2/5"
They weren't eating enough. Kelly said she was only eating about 1000 calories per day. Brittany was sometimes only eating 500. They're working out about 6 hours per day, so their bodies were shutting down.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-08, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Week 5 2/5"
Tummy, please please please! can you give me a tiny small summary?
We lost power list nite due to the storms. Course even if power had been on, the weather guys would have dominated the tv.

Thanks

And? may I say how trim you are looking in that bikini! You go girl!

02-06-08, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Week 5 2/5"
Ok, now mind you I have slept since then so there may be holes. And I'll probably have things out of sequence.

Jillian has a pow-wow with blue team about eating. Finds out that they have been seriously cutting calories. As stated above Brittney was only consuming 500 calories at times. She explained about metabolism, etc. and the importance of food.

They had a temptation. Each contestant was seated where they couldn't see each other and they had caramel chocolates in front of them. Whoever ate the most could switch someone on there team with someone on the other team if they chose. Mark and Brittney were the only two that ate. Mark something like 30, Brittney around 15. No swapping. Bernie smashed them all over his face

Challenge: They had to shop and fix something out of Rocco DiSpirito (sp) menu and make it light. And may I inject here that Rocco was looking quite yummy and light himself ( he said he's lost 30 lbs) and I think Allie thought he was looking yummy too. She was a little flirty.

Black fixed turkey bacon wrapped shrimp appetizer, steak with blue cheese (30-35 cal for blue cheese) creamed sweet potatoes, salad and fruit and yogurt for dessert. Blue fixed turkey bacon wrapped scallop appetizer, salmon(right?) over cucumber salad with some kind of fruit dessert but they added 3 Tbl spoons of butter.

Rocco thought both was good but Blue had over 1100 calories and Black had over 700. So he chose Black. They got a meal made by Rocco but he made them help, which I thought was good and something from home. We all pretty much knew Black would win because last week the previews showed Black watching videos from home. (Bad editing)

Paul cried while watching Kelly's BF say he missed her kisses and called Kelly his wife. Kelly said she's not his wife, don't ruin her moment and it passed.

Mark found out he has a stress fracture in his shin bone and can't run, ride a bike, do eliptical, ect. (this part is out of order)

Hard work out.

Weigh in: Blue goes first.....

can someone finish, I have a meeting, if anyone can jump in here great if not I'll try later Nothing like a cliffhanger

02-06-08, 11:23 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Week 5 2/5"
Terrible editing. Just terrible. At least Paul and Kelly realize that they are not meant to be. I still felt bad for him.

Yes, Rocco was quite yummy looking!!

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-06-08, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Week 5 2/5"
I inject here that Rocco was looking quite yummy and light himself ( he said he's lost 30 lbs).

He has come over to the dark side and is a triathlete now. He did the St. Croix Half Ironman last year, which is a really, really hard race.

Missed most of the show because of primaries...what were the final weights?

02-06-08, 12:06 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Week 5 2/5"
Here you go: http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/jackie-evans-tenth-contestant-cut-from-the-biggest-loser-6499.php

thanks to Webby.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-08, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Week 5 2/5"
You are the bestest gf. thanks!

Tribe shakes me

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-06-08, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Week 5 2/5"
POO! The California primaries replaced the episode. Can someone please give a summary?

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-06-08, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Week 5 2/5"
Yep, a good episode. I was so glad to see black doing well. I want each individual to succeed but I'm cheering for black and Jillian.

The cooking challenge was fun. If this had been Fox they would have had Gordon Ramsay and he wouldn't have been so nice. But Rocco was fun. I liked how he taught them how to cook for their reward and didn't just serve them. They got a yummy meal and some good tips.

I was so glad to see Brittany do well this week. She's been working hard and having her food intake at a better level really helped her.

I do hope the blue team doesn't do something dumb next week to get rid of Dan.

Oh, I was glad to see Mark do so well despite his injury. He may not be my favorite on the show but it was good to see him still do well. I think that's a good thing for us at home to see because it's easy to use an injury as an excuse to not work out and lose weight.

Sigs by Cyg
Maus Blog

02-06-08, 11:25 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Week 5 2/5"
Mahk (intentional pronunciation) has grown on me. And I was happy for him doing so well. He had a lower number last week, so he was due.

I suffered a stress fracture last year training for a 10k. So I literally feel his pain. I was surprised that they did not show him swimming. I wasn't quite the gym rat that I am now back then, but I went some, focused on the weights I could and swam. Since he seems to have a removable cast, swimming would be good for him.

02-06-08, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Paul's 3 pounds?"
I just read on another board that they added Paul's last week 3 pound gain to his loss? He lost 12 but they recorded 9? Can anyone here verify that? Or are the peeps on the other board nutzo?

02-06-08, 11:26 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Paul's 3 pounds?"
I don't know. I will watch tonight to see what the final total was.

02-06-08, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Paul's 3 pounds?"
Yep, that is what they did. But it still makes no sense to me why they would do that. I had a head tilt moment over that.

An Arkie original.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-06-08, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Paul's 3 pounds?"
I totally forgot about that! That's a new thing, I believe. Cause they sure didn't do that with Neil last season after he gained 17 pounds and then the next week lost 33 pounds. Seems like a fair penalty. And does give a more realistic reflection of their true weight loss. (overall Neil did an incredible job in losing weight but that whole loss/gain thing threw his numbers off and it bugged me)

Sigs by Cyg
Maus Blog

02-06-08, 12:41 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Paul's 3 pounds?"
So is that how the producers are going to combat watering up?

02-06-08, 12:47 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Paul's 3 pounds?"
Well, that's stupid. It was counted against them last week and the same 3 gain was counted against them again this week. I call foul. They shouldn't get penalized 2 weeks in a row for the same gain.

WVtoIN 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-06-08, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WVtoIN Click to send private message to WVtoIN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Paul's 3 pounds?"
I agree, the 3 lb gain from last week went against the team %. Then they get slammed again this week. There has to be a better way to figure out how to "punish" people who water up.

In Paul's case he didn't water up, he just didn't eat right. Not like he did it on purpose.

chatmonkey 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-06-08, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chatmonkey Click to send private message to chatmonkey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Paul's 3 pounds?"
No. The 3 lbs did not count against them the 1st week, only the 2nd week.

That is why they were able to declare that their team had won the weigh-in even before Bernie was weighed. Because even if he had gained 10 lbs it would not have mattered. Because they count only lost pounds from your previous lowest weight (no matter how many long ago that may have been).

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-06-08, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Paul's 3 pounds?"
I was glad to see it. Subtract from the lightest number they've had. Make you think twice about watering up, or trying not so hard to throw a challenge.

If it's a plateau problem, or caloric problem, it can happened to anyone and any team. Seems fair.

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-08, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Week 5 2/5"
I'm such a dork! I've been looking for The Biggest Loser forum with no luck, and kept looking into Other Reality TV Shows for some word on one of my fave shows and nothing. It wasn't until today as I was scrolling down to OT that I found you guys!!

Last night was a good episode and a nice change from all the physical challenges. I think it was a good challenge since peeps need to change the way they eat as well as exercise.

Loving Jillian, as usual, and loving the black team...especially Bernie and Brit. GF and I always have some sort of adult comment when Jillian is on the screen! *drool* She's a great trainer and I hated to see her cry last time.

I thought Jackie should've gone home, too. However, I am upset about how Mark & Jay executed it. Poor taste, IMO.

Now that I found y'all, expect me here after the shows! Woohoo!

Summer Siggies by Sharnina

02-06-08, 12:10 PM (EST)
19. "YAY"
Our twirlybird is here. *hops*

An Arkie original.

WVtoIN 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-06-08, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WVtoIN Click to send private message to WVtoIN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Week 5 2/5"
I'm glad Jackie went home, too. Who asks somebody to swear on their children's lives for a game?! I also thought how she approached Trent was wrong.

I also did a "head tilt" when they said they were going to dock the 3 lbs from Paul. That must be the way the producers are going to punish the waterers (new word?).

Congrats to Bernie for his 13 lbs loss, Brittney for 10 lbs. Those were great numbers especially after a couple of bad weeks for them.

I am looking forward to next week, looks like a lot of drama.

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-06-08, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Week 5 2/5"
I didn't agree with Jackie asking the brothers to swear on their kids' lives, but I also didn't like that the brothers appeared to do so. In their place, I would have told Jackie I don't swear on my kids' life, and certainly not in the context of a weight loss reality show!

I was sorry to see Jackie go, but not one bit surprised. She has been obviously trying to work the game, and despite her low weight loss this week, has put up good numbers most every other week. It will be interesting to see how Dan does without his mom there - I don't dislike him per se, but neither am I rooting for him.

Now Bernie, he's an absolute sweetie. I loved his comment last night about no matter what his weight, his girlfriend always looked at him like he was the most handsome man in the room. Awwwww!!! Dang Bernie, your girl saw a diamond in the rough with you.

I loved it when Brittany swing Jillian around after her weigh in - lol! Such exuberance.

Paul and Kelly -- agree that Paul must move on from Kelly. She has clearly moved on, yet still is trying to remain friends. If Paul thinks he is going to win Kelly back by losing weight, then he'll be terribly disappointed.

Designed by Agman, siggy maker to the gemstones

micspics 8 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-08, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail micspics Click to send private message to micspics Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Week 5 2/5"
No matter what reality show it is, asking someone to swear on any family member is ridiculous. Who really does it? No one as far as I can tell.

I might have seen/heard it wrong, but thought she asked them to swear on their kids that they would not vote her or Dan out 'without telling us first.' Am I wrong? Because when I watched the elimination and she said 'they swore on their kids they wouldn't vote me out' I was arguing.

Darn it, I should've kept the recording to watch again.

I agree with you guys, Paul really needs to let Kelly go. She's trying to enjoy her video and he's getting upset. C'mon, let her have her time too. I'm sorry you still love her, but it's best for both if you let her go.

The three pound penalty bit surprised/confused me too. Would have been nice if they at least tried to explain it quickly. I'm glad that wasn't a downfall in the weigh-in.

I was floored that Mark lost so much weight with so many restrictions on his activity. That does give hope for anyone who thinks they 'can't do it' for whatever reason.

And finally, I'm so glad Jillian got on their cases about calories. When it's your habit to cut food as far back as possible it's hard to change. I wish I could get my boyfriend to watch the show. He starves himself constantly and then wonders why he can't lose weight.

All in all, a good show!

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-06-08, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Week 5 2/5"
>I might have seen/heard it wrong, but thought she asked them
to swear on their kids that they would not vote her or Dan out 'without telling us first.' Am I wrong? Because when I watched the elimination and she said 'they swore on their kids they wouldn't vote me out' I was arguing. >

nope, you heard correctly. They were supposedly swearing that they would let her or Dan know if they were planning to vote either of them out. Not swearing that they would never vote for her or Dan.

02-06-08, 12:48 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Week 5 2/5"
*looks at Asrai's over 5000 DAW level, shakes head and grins

Glad you finally found us, Goof.

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-08, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Week 5 2/5"
I know...I had a brain fart moment!! Thanks for the giggle!

Summer Siggies by Sharnina

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-08, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Week 5 2/5"
Yeah, good show...however, I agree with many of the previous posters that it was crap that Paul got 3 pounds deducted from his weight. When did that new rule start??? And...Jackie..oh my...what a game player. I think she was not so stupid as to believe that people would not stab her in the back...and yes, I was really insulted by the way that she acted like she assumed Trent would throw himself in front of the bus for the team...stoopid!

I am really enjoying Jillian as usual...but Bob is starting to worry me. They should scenes from next week's episode where Bob storms out of the weight in. All I can think of is that maybe somebody gained and he is pissed off...but they seem to be portraying him as the ruthless bastuurd this season...instead of the supportive "nice-guy" trainer. Quite a different edit than he usually gets! What is up with that? I love Bob, but he is being portrayed as being power-hungry and ruthless the last few episodes..with Jillian being the one with all the passion and the heart! I think next week will be very interesting...

**Cat-a-trois by Agman**

02-07-08, 10:26 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Week 5 2/5"
I'm hoping he leaves because he suspects or finds out that someone watered up. It'll be interesting.

Whered it go 6 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-08, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Whered%20it%20go Click to send private message to Whered%20it%20go Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Week 5 2/5"
I don't know about Paul. The "he needs it more" is just crap. They are all over weight, but with one difference. Paul is his own enemy. Everyone else is losing weight for themselves & for their family. I think Paul is just there to win Kelly back. All of them at the beginning were at risk with their health being so over weight. It really burned me up last week when he did take away the message from home from Kelly's boyfriend. It was selfish for him to do that. It's understandable, but he needs to move on. This show isn't about who is in your life, but actually getting your life back. Paul needs to go, if he can't understand his health is in jepordy then that's his fault.

"The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!"

02-12-08, 04:23 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Week 5 2/5"
I have to go to an eye doctor. I swear I'm seeing double. Same post, different thread.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-08, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Week 5 2/5"
Gee, I thought I had perfect vision too *hums "Double Vision" on the way out of the thread...*

Sig from my roomie: Agman

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •