The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week 8, October 30th"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-31-07, 07:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Week 8, October 30th"
Do they really have to drag it out so looooong? I really enjoy this show, but can watch it in 30 minutes with my DVR.

I have had enough of Amy. How is she still there? Did she even stick up for her former 'red' team buddy? Can't stand the contacts and can't stand her....time to lose her.

When they cast these people, the obviously cast people who are naturally good looking because this gang is starting to look great! Julie and Hollie are very pretty. Twin boy (is it Jim or Bill) really does have a chin and it looks good!

I hope that the game playing crap is over because that was so not fair. Neil, Ryan and Amy threw last weeks weigh in, so their teams are safe. Not fair.

bouncey by Ice

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Week 8, October 30th samboohoo 10-31-07 1
   RE: Week 8, October 30th Breezy 10-31-07 2
   RE: Week 8, October 30th YankeeDixieDoodle 11-01-07 17
   RE: Week 8, October 30th mdld 11-01-07 18
 RE: Week 8, October 30th jbug 10-31-07 3
   RE: Week 8, October 30th aquariaqueen 10-31-07 4
       RE: Week 8, October 30th prosecutor 10-31-07 5
   RE: Week 8, October 30th ulalame 11-01-07 12
 RE: Week 8, October 30th jbug 10-31-07 6
   RE: Week 8, October 30th aquariaqueen 10-31-07 8
   RE: Week 8, October 30th YankeeDixieDoodle 11-02-07 20
 RE: Week 8, October 30th Cyndimaus 10-31-07 7
   RE: Week 8, October 30th jbug 10-31-07 9
   Me too! Breezy 10-31-07 10
       RE: Me too! ZnittyK 10-31-07 11
   RE: Week 8, October 30th ulalame 11-01-07 13
       RE: Week 8, October 30th Cyndimaus 11-01-07 14
           RE: Week 8, October 30th MKitty 11-01-07 15
               RE: Week 8, October 30th YankeeDixieDoodle 11-01-07 16
                   RE: Week 8, October 30th hughsmom 11-01-07 19
                       RE: Week 8, October 30th YankeeDixieDoodle 11-02-07 21
                           RE: Week 8, October 30th mdld 11-05-07 22
                               RE: Week 8, October 30th YankeeDixieDoodle 11-05-07 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-31-07, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Week 8, October 30th"
I agree - DVR is the way to go. I even watched BBTheory from Monday in order to give myself more time.

And I so agree about Amy. I can't stand her. Every time I see her, I just cringe, and I'm so happy I have my DVR for that. I also seriously doubt she had to be "pressured" by Neil to do anything last week. Complete BS. I wouldn't be surprised if she was the one to second his motion on that front.

Her 11 pound loss was complete BS. The only two times she has lost big numbers are the two times when she watered up the week before. And while I am not happy with Ryan or Neil from last week, I didn't see Julie criticizing Amy for doing the same thing. I actually kind of liked seeing Amy sitting "away" from the black team during that one session they had outside with Jillian.

In one breath Amy is there to change her life and be healthy and in the next she is there for the game. I cannot wait for her to go. And how dare her go after Kae.

I love Bill and Kae and Holly. And I like Julie as well.

And I also agree that there are some beautiful people there. I am very happy for David that he continued to do well at home.

Woo Hoo! I love me some Arkie!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-07, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Week 8, October 30th"
Sounds like all I missed was an Amy whinefest? Oh darn.

I did see the last part of the weigh in and David go home.

Did anyone explain to Amy that there's no way Kae can win? She was the smallest of everyone to start with, so her percentage of weight loss will be less. That's why normally a guy wins, they have bigger percentages to lose.

Save a cowboy so he can ride his horse, great job David!

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-01-07, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Week 8, October 30th"

>
>...Amy.
> I can't stand her.
>

Me neither!

>
>...Her 11 pound loss was complete
>BS. The only two
>times she has lost big
>numbers are the two times
>when she watered up the
>week before. And while
>I am not happy with
>Ryan or Neil from last
>week, I didn't see Julie
>criticizing Amy for doing the
>same thing...In one breath Amy is there
>to change her life and
>be healthy and in the
>next she is there for
>the game. I cannot
>wait for her to go.
>

Me neither!
I taped this week's show while I was out town. And haven't watched it yet. But, I did see last week's previews of Amy going all ballustic over Neil's "watering up" stunt. Yet, she's done the same thing twice. I wonder if the first time was an attempt throw the weigh-in and get rid of David or Phil. Immunity put the skids on that scheme, though. Quess last week's was another attempt to throw the weigh-in. But, Neil outdid her. Maybe that's why her trio was the only one to vote for Neil's elimination last week. The vote "seemed" to be done out of integrity. But, Amy tries to "seem" one way. While she's obviously, to all but a few gullible types, not that way. What a flaming hypocrite!

mdld 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-01-07, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mdld Click to send private message to mdld Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Week 8, October 30th"
What go me was that Jillian did not seem too upset about Amy throwing the weigh in by drinking water- even though she admitted to it. Jillian was ranting and raving when it was a member of a different team- now that Amy is on her "team" it seems she simply over looked it.

I wouldn't put it past Amy to just say Neil pressured her just to get another dig at Neil!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-07, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Week 8, October 30th"
LAST EDITED ON 10-31-07 AT 09:36 AM (EST)

It seemed so unfair that Neil was safe with his 33 lb loss. They should have allowed him to only count 16 lbs - not the 17# gain he made last week. That would have been more realistic. His "gain" and then big loss really messed up the percentage numbrs. totally wrong.

Forgot to add,
Isabeau? lost nothing because she didn't try and probably watered up this week. She admitted as much. Tho the joke may be on her when next week she only loses a couple of pounds - not the big numbers like Neil did.

And Kae? She's lost 57 lbs - 25%. That's a big percentage of weight loss. She's only 5' 2" and still has quite a bit more to lose. But she may slow down.

September 2007 - Agman

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-31-07, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Week 8, October 30th"
I totally agree. It should be the difference of their lowest number...not the inflated one!

I feel so sorry for Kae, she's out of her element, even though she's there for the right reason.

PS. I just finished a season finale on Bravo....once the season is over and the winner is announced, I hope some of them had abdominoplasty done...there is some real need of some tummy tucks. Even some arm surgeries. Some of these people were really transformed.

PSS. I would love to see some of these tattoos when the body mass diminished. I would assume there are some pretty ugly saggy tattoos out there.

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-07, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Week 8, October 30th"
I catch the show in bits and pieces changing channels back and forth. Since everyone can't stand Amy it goes to show that if she were naturally thin she would be a skinny byeotch.(haha)

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-01-07, 02:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Week 8, October 30th"
I feel like I was suckered. I wanted some payback on Neil, and not only did we not get it, we got a bunch of "happy, happy, joy, joy" oh! now! we! are! back! to! weightloss! as! the! goal!.

Bob in particular bummed me out. He's lost so much integrity from my perspective for not chewing Neil out on the water-tubbing thing. Give me a break! Somebody majorly cheated, nothing was done about it, and we are supposed to be okay with that because they didn't manipulate the game this week to send another black team member home?? B.S.

I am very tempted to boycott the show.

10-31-07, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Week 8, October 30th"
I just got these stats from the BL web site.
It's interesting to compare lbs lost and percentage lost.

Bill (black) 83 lb 25%

Kae (blue) 51 lb 25%

Neil (blue) 82 lb 19%

Ryan (blue) 66 lb 18%

Bryan (red) 57 lb 16%

Nicole (blue) 44 lb 16%

Hollie (black) 37 lb 15%

Julie (black) 32 lb 15%

Amy (red) 43 lb 14%

Isabeau (black) 32 lb 14%

David (red - eliminated) 59 lb 15%

SurfKitten Siggie Shop 2007

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-31-07, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Week 8, October 30th"
For some reason, the ladies (except Kae) drive me crazy....they seem to be more drama than dedication. It seems as though they're there for the game first, and weight loss second....in my opinion. I just don't see them wrapping themselves around a life changing experience that must continue.

In fact, it's like AA, it's something you battle daily. (Side note, I loved how on a previous season how the man was sober for 9 months....he changed his whole life)

What is really evident is the fact that Kae has almost 10% loss OVER gals who actually had more to lose!!!

I will let Holly slide some since she experienced one of the worst times in her life when she lost her mother.

Thanks for that list Jbug!

11-02-07, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Week 8, October 30th"
>I just got these stats from
>the BL web site.
>It's interesting to compare lbs lost
>and percentage lost.
>
>Bill (black) 83 lb 25%
>
>
>Kae (blue) 51 lb 25%
>
>
>Neil (blue) 82 lb 19%
>
>
>Ryan (blue) 66 lb 18%
>
>
>Bryan (red) 57 lb
>16%
>
>Nicole (blue) 44 lb 16%
>
>
>Hollie (black) 37 lb
>15%
>
>Julie (black) 32 lb
>15%
>
>Amy (red) 43 lb
>14%
>
>Isabeau (black) 32 lb
>14%
>
>David (red - eliminated) 59 lb
> 15%
>
>
> SurfKitten Siggie
>Shop 2007
>

If these weight loss percentages remain the same throughout the remainder of this season's competition, Bill or Kae will be the Biggest Loser.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-31-07, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Week 8, October 30th"
I knew Neil would have a big number this week. But I figure with the 17 he gained and the pounds he SHOULD have lost last week he really didn't even get double digits this week. (I figured on him losing about 9 pounds last week instead of gaining) He would have been on par with the others this week or lower. (so to feel good maybe I should drink tons of water, weigh myself and then work hard to lose it all and then weigh myself to see my "big" weight loss? Nah!)

I'm so over Amy. She needs to decide why she's really there cause when the game is over she'll need to have the dedication to keep on with a healthy lifestyle.

I thought it was interesting how not-Jillian seemed oblivious to her red team's involvement in the "drama" in the house. If her team hadn't been part of the little conspiracy last week Neil's little plan wouldn't have worked.

By the way, was anyone else glad to see Bob working Neil so hard? It was probably the most effective way he could make a point with Neil and show his feelings about what Neil did.

I want to see some honest weight loss next week. None of this trying to gain or trying not to lose. (I know part of Isabeu's lack of gain was to let her body heal and this was a good week to do that. But I was sad to see her pretty much justify it for the game play when she was so upset about Neil doing it the week before. Not as dramatic but still the same result. And still the same "spirit" as Neil.)

I was glad to see David doing so well after leaving the game. And it was very touching to see the reactions of his wife and oldest daughter. (the young son was cute but oblivious!)

siggie by ARnutz
bounced by Icey

10-31-07, 12:53 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Week 8, October 30th"
I was glad to see David doing so well after leaving the game. And it was very touching to see the reactions of his wife and oldest daughter. (the young son was cute but oblivious!)

True young kids do not "see" that kind of weight loss - the little one was just glad daddy was home.

My neice's husband weighs probably over 400 - maybe even more. I'm not good at guessing weight. Anyway, they 'say' he has lost 125 lbs. I can't tell it yet. I guess with that much weight, it has to really be a lot to tell. But they say if you look at pics from about 2 years ago and look at him now, you really can see it.
I hope he coninues to lose. He's not yet 40 and has 2 young children. When they married about 14 years ago, he was a life guard & had been in the Marines, so he really put on a lot of weight in 14 years!

SurfKitten Siggie Shop 2007

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-07, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Me too!"
I want to see some honest weight loss next week. None of this trying to gain or trying not to lose.

The producers need to revamp this show to get back to what the show used to be about... losing weight and getting healthy.

ZnittyK 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-31-07, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ZnittyK Click to send private message to ZnittyK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Me too!"
I have absolutely no idea what is going on. Kim should be the last person to say that her red team is not a part of the drama. They were part of the entire plan to get rid of the black team, plus urgghhh wasn't she the one who tried to talk the guys into voting Amy out? Isn't that drama too? Isn't that part of the game play too?

Too much he say, she say too much kiddy nonsense. Doesn't anyone have any will power here? Amy is a whinny baby. I don't find it to be much of a shock that she was in on the little plan to get the black team members off. Amy is always trying to be sneaky in order to save herself. That is why I didn't like her in the first place. Everyone is too concerned with other people with an exception of a very, very small few. It seems like people are too afraid to get sent home because no one is confident in their ability to lose weight, get healthy and change their lives on their own. I don't even know the purpose of this show anymore.

A lil off topic but it seems like most of the reality shows I have been watching this season have been completely fixed. This is not reality its just.... a bunch of nonsense including this show.

BTW does anyone think that the producers are in on this little game here?

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-01-07, 02:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Week 8, October 30th"
LAST EDITED ON 11-01-07 AT 03:05 AM (EST)

>>I want to see some honest
>weight loss next week. None
>of this trying to gain
>or trying not to lose.
>(I know part of Isabeu's
>lack of gain was to
>let her body heal and
>this was a good week
>to do that. But I
>was sad to see her
>pretty much justify it for
>the game play when she
>was so upset about Neil
>doing it the week before.
>Not as dramatic but still
>the same result. And still
>the same "spirit" as Neil.)
>

The only way we will see real weight loss on this show is if they get rid of the stupid teams. If people are being judged on THEIR OWN WEIGHT LOSS for the criteria as to who is in the bottom two or three, then you can bet they will work to lose and the water-logging shenanegans will stop. If they want teams for challenges, fine, let them pick teams, etc., but let them compete on the scale on their own, please!!!!!!

P.S. I meant to add that someone on another site I follow said that Jillian has a blog on a subscriber site, and after last night she said in her blog to not give up on the show yet.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-01-07, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Week 8, October 30th"
The only way we will see real weight loss on this show is if they get rid of the stupid teams

They will eventually go to individual competition. I will be glad when we get to that point.

Surfkitten sig shop

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-01-07, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Week 8, October 30th"
Wading in pretty late to this conversation, but have to say that I agree with everyone. I too will be glad when they go to individuals...as the game playing is driving me mad. I also agree about Amy..her and her freaky fake blue eyes just have to leave already! She is such a whiney beotch!!

Go Kae and Jim!!(oops..hope I got the right twin there...)

*autumnal delight by Agman*

11-01-07, 04:05 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Week 8, October 30th"
Amy's behavior of late, and posted comments about her, suggest that she's this season's Heather, another self-serving, conniving b*tch.

hughsmom 16 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-07, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hughsmom Click to send private message to hughsmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Week 8, October 30th"
Darn it all! I got messed up on the times and didn't tune in until the competition thing was almost over, so about all I got to see was weigh-in.

Ultimately, Neil will get his - he will not see the end of this run. Others are going to do better'n he does, and he will be sent packing.

David is doing great at home, and I hope he comes back at the end of the end even better than that.

Amy - yuck. She is a pain in the rear, and I agree needs to be sent away. I started out disliking Julie, but I'm starting to like her now...don't know if that is good or bad. I really do like Kae, but I don't see her being around long, cuz she is such a huge threat - she really puts out and gets results.

I'm glad I didn't see the whole show...it's not the best season. I watched reruns all summer of the various other shows and found them very inspiring. Right now I can't say that I would tune in if this season came on. I even own the workout DVDs from season 1, 2, 3 because I liked some of the people so much. Kind of a bummer to have no one to pull for this late in the season.

11-02-07, 05:51 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Week 8, October 30th"
Speaking of the dev...I mean Amy, her tearful "confession" to Jillian that Neil "pressured" her into "watering-up" for last week's weigh-in makes no sense to me. They weren't even in the same group. And, have never been on the same team. With Isabeau his intended target, Neil caused their group to lose the weigh-in by "watering-up" first. So, I doubt that he cared how Amy's, or anyone else's group fared, as long as they all beat his.
And, what did Neil have to do with Amy, and the rest of her team, "watering-up" for their fourth weigh-in? The week they "earned" immunity. But, did they know about their immunity soon enough to "water-up" first, knowing the results wouldn't count against them? Or, were they intentionally trying to "throw" the weigh-in. If so, I'll bet Amy was the ring-leader.
Anyway, if Neil did pressure Amy into "watering-up" last week, her giving in suggests why she's so fat. Blaming others, and excusing herself, for her over-eating.

mdld 22 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-07, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mdld Click to send private message to mdld Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Week 8, October 30th"
I agree with you about Amy. As soon as she said Neil pressured her I was thinking- is she just saying that to try to get Jillian not to say something about her gaining! I am so ready to see her leave. I just don't like her.

Off Subject- there are two new TBL workout DVD's coming out Dec 18th. Power Scuplt and Carido Max. They sound like they'll be great. I have the first two plus 4 of Jillian's workouts! I love them all!

11-05-07, 05:50 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Week 8, October 30th"
>I agree with you about Amy.
>As soon as she said
>Neil pressured her I was
>thinking- is she just saying
>that to try to get
>Jillian not to say something
>about her gaining! I
>am so ready to see
>her leave. I just don't
>like her...
>

Makes me wonder if Amy reallydid "water-up." Or, tried to deceive Jillian into thinking it was "watering-up" rather than pure damn gluttony, and laziness, behind her lack of weight loss. I've disliked Amy from the get-go. At first, it was the way her fat rolls shook and wobbled in all directions every time she moved. Then, her bad attitude "out-shown" even that. If Heather weren't still alive, I'd swear Amy was possessed by her.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •