The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Caroline Rhea"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cardinal Tony 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-29-06, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cardinal%20Tony Click to send private message to Cardinal%20Tony Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Caroline Rhea"
Does anybody else agree that she should be a contestant on this show? She could stand to loose quite a few herself.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Caroline Rhea Cyndimaus 11-29-06 1
 RE: Caroline Rhea YankeeDixieDoodle 12-11-06 2
   RE: Caroline Rhea Estee 12-14-06 6
 RE: Caroline Rhea FatCow 12-13-06 3
   RE: Caroline Rhea seahorse 12-14-06 4
       RE: Caroline Rhea YankeeDixieDoodle 12-15-06 9
 RE: Caroline Rhea ropefish_3 12-14-06 5
   RE: Caroline Rhea HeavenlyGrl 12-14-06 7
       RE: Caroline Rhea YankeeDixieDoodle 12-15-06 8
           RE: Caroline Rhea ccorces111 01-02-07 10
               RE: Caroline Rhea YankeeDixieDoodle 01-05-07 11
                   RE: Caroline Rhea DedeV 01-13-07 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-29-06, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Caroline Rhea"
Welcome! We've already discussed Caroline here:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID79/184.shtml

Feel free to join in!

Sigs by Cyg
Maus Musings

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-11-06, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Caroline Rhea"
I've been thinking that for the past three seasons.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-14-06, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Caroline Rhea"
This is pretty much an annual tradition, isn't it?

FatCow 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-06, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FatCow Click to send private message to FatCow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Caroline Rhea"
Did anyone notice that Caroline was the biggest body up on that stage? She needs to seriously reconsider her wardrobe. She looked like a gigantic Pepto Bismol tablet. And she was f-a-t! Who wears a tight pink dress when they're 100 lbs overweight? Seriously, next year, she's got my vote for the fattest cow ... errr, I mean biggest loser. She really grates on my nerves with her fat a** as the host for this show. It's like she's going in reverse of what's supposed to happen. It's LOSE weight not GAIN weight! I'd rather see Roseanne Barr as the freakin' host of this show.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-14-06, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Caroline Rhea"
My wife commented on how big she was but even more on her poor choice in wardrobe. That dress made her look especially big on a show called "The Biggest Loser". She ought to lose some weight herself if she plans on staying on as host.

12-15-06, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Caroline Rhea"
Ms Rhea appears to have lost a modest amount of weight between Season 2 and 3. And, to have lost a few more pounds by the contests' final weigh-in at the ranch. Her face and neck looked slimmer. But, between then and the finale, she appeared to have gained weight. Her face looked much fatter. And, her hips and butt, especially in that hideous dress, much bigger. But, not only does Ms Rhea need to lose weight, she needs to quit her high pitched squealing. Especially during the finale. I had to mute my TV. And, fast forward my tape.

ropefish_3 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-14-06, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ropefish_3 Click to send private message to ropefish_3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Caroline Rhea"
I'm probably in the minority, but I like that the host is someone who is not super thin. When the show starts everyone is so overweight and the trainers are so fit that I think it's nice that there is someone who is neither extreme taking them to the weigh ins. I think it makes the show a lot more real. She is just like most of us watching at home, unlike Survivor where the host is so plastic and out of place with the grubby contestants.
I would love to know her thoughts on hosting the show.

sig courtesy of Syren

HeavenlyGrl 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-14-06, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HeavenlyGrl Click to send private message to HeavenlyGrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Caroline Rhea"
I, too, think it's good for the contestants not to have a skinny-mini host. It probably makes the contestants feel good once they lose all that wieght. What I do find interesting is how Caroline doesn't seem inspired by what she sees to lose the wieght herself. It's not like she couldn't afford a personal trainer and dietian.

12-15-06, 05:13 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Caroline Rhea"
Yepper. One would think, that after hosting TBL for three years, that Ms Rhea would've incorporated at least a few weight loss priciples into her own life.

ccorces111 1 desperate attention whore postings

01-02-07, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ccorces111 Click to send private message to ccorces111 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Caroline Rhea"
i really love her actually and think she does a great job on the show regardless of her weights. She is doing so much to fight the obesity problem we have today, between the biggest loser and her new movie on A&E she is definitely taking a stand which is more than most celebrities can say

01-05-07, 04:17 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Caroline Rhea"
LAST EDITED ON 01-05-07 AT 04:18 PM (EST)

She isn't doing much to fight her own weight problem, though. I wouldn't call that taking a stand. She ought to take a personal stand by losing some of her own weight. Rather than just stand there telling all the other overweight people to lose, she ought to be doing some of that herself. Then, I might start taking her seriously.

DedeV 155 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-13-07, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DedeV Click to send private message to DedeV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Caroline Rhea"
I completely agree, I've thought the same thing for years.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •