The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Prizes"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

MAGGIE368 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-06-06, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MAGGIE368 Click to send private message to MAGGIE368 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Prizes"

THIS SHOW MAKES MILLIONS AND MILLIONS. WHY CAN'T THEY GIVE THOSE VOTED OFF THE SHOW SOME PARTING PRIZES? THE VOTING OFF PROCESS WOULD BE LESS HARSH IF THEY ALL GOT A TREADMILL, SOME NEW CLOTHES, WEIGHTS, MEALS FOR 6 MONTHS FROM ZONE, AND A MEMBERSHIP AT A HEALTH CLUB. SOMETHING! THE SHOW COULD GET THIS STUFF FOR FREE! IT IS NOT LIKE IT WOULD TAKE AWAY FROM PROFITS.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Prizes deweydrop 11-07-06 1
   RE: Prizes Snidget 11-07-06 2
   RE: Prizes Cyndimaus 11-07-06 3
       RE: Prizes LisaPles 11-09-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

deweydrop 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-07-06, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Prizes"
1. Please stop yelling (all caps)...it's annoying.

2. Have you seen these people since they got "voted off" the ranch? They look amazing! They have applied what they have learned and become more healthy and taught their families to be more healthy. Thereby prolonging their life.

I think that's a pretty damn good prize.

just my opinion.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-07-06, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Prizes"
And after all I am sure they get paid for being on the show.

You really think they do this for free? Even if you don't win the big prize they usually have some weekly stipend you get that covers the costs of not going to work and all of that. Usually a pretty decent amount. Most people can't take weeks of unpaid leave without some sort or compensation for that.

I hereby declare you: 'Blacksmith of the Underworld'--ZombieBaby

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-07-06, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Prizes"
I agree that the biggest prize of all is a changed life. These people go back with better health and a new outlook. They change the way they eat and have added exercise to their lives. They have actually extended their life by getting healthy.

sig courtesy of Cygnus
Mouse on the move by Snidget

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-09-06, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Prizes"
I don't think so, this isn't The Price Is Right or Wheel of Fortune. I think a stay at the ranch and all that came along with it is good enough. And yes, please lose the caps. WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •