The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Only Diet and Exercise?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

NewFan 139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-30-05, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NewFan Click to send private message to NewFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Only Diet and Exercise?"
They said that all of the contestants lost weight through the use of diet and exercise ONLY--no gimmicks or quick fixes. I know they literally worked their butts off, and obviously had to cut major calories, but I'm just a little skeptical that Matt and Suzy hadn't used any diet aids. They were both so hyper and jittery on the finale. Maybe they were just nervous, but they wouldn't stop fidgeting and moving around. Suzy was even bordering on weird jumping around and flexing her muscles. Did anyone else notice that?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Only Diet and Exercise? leianawd 11-30-05 1
   RE: Only Diet and Exercise? HobbsofMI 11-30-05 2
       RE: Only Diet and Exercise? shabalaba 11-30-05 3
 RE: Only Diet and Exercise? PhoenixMons 11-30-05 4
 RE: Only Diet and Exercise? SherpaDave 11-30-05 5
 RE: Only Diet and Exercise? Stormy Sky 12-01-05 6
   RE: Only Diet and Exercise? Austaria 12-02-05 7
       RE: Only Diet and Exercise? HobbsofMI 12-02-05 8
           RE: Only Diet and Exercise? Austaria 12-04-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-30-05, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Only Diet and Exercise?"
The people that I have known to use diet aides usually looked tired and sick and had absolutely no energy to jump up and down, but that's just from my observation with those paticular people I don't know all the symptoms from these pills. My reaction to how they were all acting especially Suzy was that their behavior was caused from stress, anticipation, excitement, nervousness, relief, and joy.

I would have to say that this season the people really stepped it up and made huge differences in their weight loss, it didn't seem to be that way last season. I can hands down say that everyone there did an excellent job and did not disappoint with the exception of Kathryn. I don't know what Kathryn has been doing but it does seem a little bit ridiculous that she only lost 16 pounds total when others lost between 75-100+. I also noticed that one of the men were not present. I can't remember the man's name but I know that he was the one that Jullian became very angry with him because she felt he was trying to sabotage the guys with his cooking. I wonder if his decision had to do with the fact that he hadn't lost that much weight either. So, overall it's not too bad just two rotten apples in the bunch who didn't step it up at least everyone else made up for it.

As for Seth, I didn't know he could be so hot and I'm starting to see what the ladies were saying about Matt who for some reason almost reminds me of Denis Quaid. Pete looked fabulous and it was almost hard to recognize him until he talked. All in all this was a great season where people actually took big amounts of effort and made an evident difference.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-30-05, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Only Diet and Exercise?"
What happen to all their skin?

If you lose that much there is normally a ton of skin just hanging off every where......

sig by PM and bouncy by IceCat

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-30-05, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Only Diet and Exercise?"
The hanging skin was not so noticeable with matt (who had the most astonishing weight loss) but was very evident on Suzy's arms and Seth's tummy (when he lifted his shirt)

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-30-05, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Only Diet and Exercise?"
I don't know...but I'd I'd just lost over 100 pounds and had the chance to win 250K, I think I'd be just a little hyper and jittery (I'm naturally hyper enough as it is)!

I think they all did a FANTASTIC job. It was unreal how much weight they lost and I hope that people watching at home who are stuck in the "I just can't do it" rut will see them and be motivated to try!

They all looked so great! They were all pretty good looking to begin with (I'm sure they were chosen for that reason...I mean it IS still a TV show and looks are very important), but some of the transformations were astounding. They all look very healthy and like they've really made complete lifestyle changes!

Got blog?

SherpaDave 8324 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-05, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Only Diet and Exercise?"
I had the same thought about Suzy. She seemed like she was on speed.

See Dave write. See Dave edit. See Dave blog.

Stormy Sky 129 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-01-05, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Stormy%20Sky Click to send private message to Stormy%20Sky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Only Diet and Exercise?"
I think Suzy was just so proud of herself, thats' why she was so hyper! She looked so great, compared to before. I never would've thought she could change so much. Isn't it amazing how you could tell each & every person seemed to beam with confidence & the smiles were priceless. This is one reality show that really shows how a person can change inside & out!

Austaria 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-02-05, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Austaria Click to send private message to Austaria Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Only Diet and Exercise?"
Hi!

These guys were doing alot of exercise, therefore their skin would have been shrinking with their weight loss. Having said that.. the loss was bigger than the time they had to work on the skin. Most will need surgery, if they wanted it. They would have tucked their skin into their pants and because Seth was jumping around so much in the beginning he probably wasn't planning on that little bit hanging out there. But do we really want to brand him for it?? Have a look at his body! Most men who are naturally thin don't even look like that!!! Come on.. give the guys a break.. Anyone seen that pic of Matt with no shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, come on... I am super proud!! i know what it takes to lose a few kilos!!! Most people you see with all that skin hanging everywhere after losing so much weight did little or no exercise.. there is no pill to take that makes your skin magically disappear.

Matt and Seth just looked gorgeous didn't they. Although, i had a crush on Matt since the first show lol.. you could just tell he was gorgeous!!!! all these rude people on here saying he was disgusting because of his weight.. and the weight brings on attitude.. look at his gorgeous face now.. having lost his weight.. he can smile again.. and what a smile it is!!

Suzy!!! well she is just something else.. very sweet and you could tell she was feeling a tad 'hot' LOL but i guess she didn't really know how to be that way.. that's what was so cute about it lol she's a funny girl..

Oh My God! Didn't Pete look fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-05, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Only Diet and Exercise?"
Well...I've having seen my neighbor lose over 100 lbs when I was younger thru diet and exercise he still had a lot of skin so that is why I asked....

I would think maybe they had surgery to remove it but just did not tell us.

Not bad mouthing them just wondering….

sig by PM and bouncy by IceCat

Austaria 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-04-05, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Austaria Click to send private message to Austaria Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Only Diet and Exercise?"
Sorry HobbsofMI!!!
I read so many posts that day and i blurted my complete opinion under yours.. but it wasn't all meant for you lol

I guess yours was the last i read and i felt like responding!

Someone else had said that seeing Seths skin hanging there was a vision they would have rathered not seen, but i guess that's reality eh?

Anyway.. my sincere apologies to you

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •