The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"My opinion"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Cupid Forum (Protected)
Original message

lilliefel 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-03-03, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lilliefel Click to send private message to lilliefel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"My opinion"
I will admit i am a Hank fan. I think people are being a little too critical of small comments and actions. You can't fool somebody's family especially a brother. I'm not worried about some of the guys sincerity as much as Lisa's. It has to be hard to see her act like she likes everyone and now its just Hank and Evan she seems to want. But when somebody says somebody is not ready for marriage but lays up on a couch with them on top of them making out where is her sincerity. It has gone far enough into the game that she should know who she wants. How can these guys be sure that if they win that she doesnt harbor feelings for the other guy. She always acts like Hank and Evan are it for her. I dont know if i trust her as much as the guys. I think Hank is a good guy but he is a man. Of course he wants to take her clothes off you know every guy there does and i watched the show she didnt seem to mind one bit. As for her continuing to work i think the comment was made more in response to her father he doesnt want her to think that he wants her to stay home that she can work if she wants. My opinion everyone has theirs. And one last thing. The guys arent going to like Hank because he is the competition America is voting for him. He has yet to be in the bottom three. I just think he handles himself well.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: My opinion Swami 09-04-03 1
 RE: My opinion Joyful 09-04-03 2
 RE: My opinion HappyDayz 09-04-03 3
 RE: My opinion Bunny123 09-04-03 4
   RE: My opinion wendyv 09-04-03 5
   RE: My opinion HappyDayz 09-04-03 7
 RE: My opinion djk 09-04-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Swami 5883 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-04-03, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: My opinion"
Well said, lilliefel. I agree with most everything you have expressed. We are seeing such a small, edited part of much larger dates and activities that focussing too closely on one little word or action seems innapropriate.

I agree on Lisa. She needs to quit playing around so much. I hope by next week's show she is ready to clearly say which guy is it for her! I think she needs to chose between Hank and Evan, too.

IceCat is a Genius

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Joyful 232 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-04-03, 01:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyful Click to send private message to Joyful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: My opinion"
Welcome lilliefel I'm soo glad you're a Hank fan, there has been a lot of Robert fans around lately
But what you said about Lisa is exactly why I think there are so many Robert fans. Lisa gushes about EVERYONE!!! Including future anger management attendee Joe and now creepy Robert.
I realize she has to keep her feelings in check so as to draw out the suspense, but you are so right in saying that she didn't need to get horizontal with Dominic when she knew she didn't want him as a husband. And stripping for Robert so he could give her a massage was a slap in Hank and Evan's faces!
That being said: I still want her to marry Hank, I can't help it. I'm a die-hard romantic.

HappyDayz 278 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-03, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HappyDayz Click to send private message to HappyDayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: My opinion"
I so agree with this. I really like Lisa....I do, and I've been vocal about that. I think she's a beautiful, intelligent, and very sweet girl...and has been an excellent sport when put into some very bad situations (which even my DH says is one of her most attractive qualities...yep, he even watches sometimes!). But she seems to be lacking some common sense (or relationship sense, as the very wise Swami pointed out), in that she seems to just go with the flow on all the dates without thought of anything else. If she has ruled Dom out as a husband...then she should not be lying under him on the couch (common sense!). Taking her shirt off for Robert to massage her...really bad idea (though she may have been planning to say something during her dialogue at the end of the segment with Robert, she was cut off and she said she wasn't finished yet...but still, for a smart girl, that wasn't a smart move). If she is telling two different guys that they are special to her....how can they both believe her? Words don't mean as much if used lightly. Next week, she really needs to lay out in no uncertain terms exactly which guy she wants. It's obviously either Evan or Hank...and neither of them really deserves heading into the finals wondering whether she would choose the other one if given a preference (starting a marriage wondering if you were second choice is bound to cause some issues!).

I hope that she chooses Hank, I think he is by far the best choice and I want to see a Hank/Lisa wedding too!

Bunny123 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-04-03, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bunny123 Click to send private message to Bunny123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: My opinion"
I can join the others because I am also a Hank fan. I think they will be great together and I think she likes him the best. I watched the family dates again and she only wore a mini skirt with Hank. (longer dresses or skirts with the others) I don't know if that was a sign or just lack of wardrobe.

I think Evan is nice but just not ready to settle down. He expressed it was disheartening to hear about the other dates. I think he does not want to win and might have unconsciously blew the last date with the parents because he knows he does not want to settle down. He keeps saying that if he meets the right girl he wants to get married but he does not seem sure the right girls is Lisa.

Renda is not mature enough and totally not for Lisa.

Dominic is just plain too young. He needs to be out having fun.

Robert is weird also and I hope he is booted soon!!

wendyv 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-04-03, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyv Click to send private message to wendyv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: My opinion"
Another Hank fan here!! They just look so cute together and seem to truely like each other. They both light up when in each others presence. And, her family likes him which is a huge plus. I just hope America comes to its senses and boots Robert. I swear I don't know how he made it this far. It's obvious Lisa has no chemistry with him. Their time together always seems so...awkward.
Go Hank Go!!!

HappyDayz 278 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-03, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HappyDayz Click to send private message to HappyDayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: My opinion"
>I think Evan is nice but just not ready to settle
>down. He expressed it was disheartening to hear about
>the other dates. I think he does not want
>to win and might have unconsciously blew the last date
>with the parents because he knows he does not want
>to settle down. He keeps saying that if he
>meets the right girl he wants to get married but
>he does not seem sure the right girls is Lisa.

Did you notice when Lisa's dad asked Evan if he was serious about Lisa, Evan looked like a deer caught in headlights! LOL I noticed no one had mentioned it, and I cracked up when I saw it. Reminded me of a few weeks ago when Laura called him out for looking like he was going to stop breathing when asked about settling down. I don't know if it's subconscious or not, but something in him is definitely skiddish whenever the topic turns to getting serious.

djk 276 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-03, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djk Click to send private message to djk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: My opinion"
I have to agree that it is time for Lisa to really let her feelings be known. She did so a little more last episode, but this next one, when it is really important, I think she needs to say I really make it clear who she is interested in, and stop really leading the other guys on. Who knows maybe she just can't decide between Hank and Evan. Personally I can't decide which one I want to see win so I vote for both.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •