The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Do you still like Juan Pablo?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Joe Gazillionaire 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-12-14, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joe%20Gazillionaire Click to send private message to Joe%20Gazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Do you still like Juan Pablo?"
When Juan Pablo was first introduced, the female fans were screaming.... actually, even before that, in his 6 minutes on screen, women were lusting after him. But, over time, the press has turned on him. I was just curious if the fans here still like and have changed their opinion on him. Ok, the press has been killing him...but maybe you do not feel the same way. Whether you have or not, give a reason why?

I do see a pattern and I'm starting to wonder if it's just part of the ABC machine. The contestant is hyped up before the season as the best ever. We see little stories leaked to the press of how awesome this person. The best and most attractive person ever. Then, the person starts getting knocked off the pedestal. Emily, from sweet mom to gold digger opportunist, etc. Certainly, contestants might have bad traits, but it feels almost like a manipulated media campaign to spark interest. And, I couldn't quite pinpoint why I didn't like Chris Harrison so much for all these years...and I think it's the fact that he just comes off as a phony. He will turn on you to suit your interest and so will ABC and the show's producers. Hey, you picked the bachelor/ette...you claim they are part of the ABC family and then you just turn on your young when it doesn't suit you. Chris should look in the mirror....he's not exactly a great guy in his personal life, so he should really shut the hell up. I would rather they bring in a different host--maybe even female...I don't think the show would suffer from his departure.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 All Abs & Accent CSHS79 03-13-14 1
   RE: All Abs & Accent Joe Gazillionaire 03-13-14 2
 RE: Do you still like Juan Pablo? Bevy 03-14-14 3
   RE: Do you still like Juan Pablo? Joe Gazillionaire 03-14-14 4
       RE: Do you still like Juan Pablo? Bevy 03-14-14 5
       RE: Do you still like Juan Pablo? Bevy 03-15-14 6
           RE: Do you still like Juan Pablo? CSHS79 03-15-14 7
               RE: Do you still like Juan Pablo? Bevy 03-15-14 8
                   RE: Do you still like Juan Pablo? Joe Gazillionaire 03-16-14 9
                       RE: Do you still like Juan Pablo? Bevy 03-16-14 10
                           RE: Do you still like Juan Pablo? Joe Gazillionaire 03-17-14 11
                               RE: Do you still like Juan Pablo? Bevy 03-18-14 13
                                   RE: Do you still like Juan Pablo? Joe Gazillionaire 03-21-14 15
 Sexual Activity CSHS79 03-17-14 12
   RE: Sexual Activity Bevy 03-19-14 14
   RE: Sexual Activity Joe Gazillionaire 03-21-14 16
       RE: Sexual Activity Bevy 03-21-14 17
           RE: Sexual Activity Joe Gazillionaire 03-21-14 18
               RE: Sexual Activity Bevy 03-21-14 19
                   RE: Sexual Activity Joe Gazillionaire 03-21-14 20
                       RE: Sexual Activity Bevy 03-22-14 21
                           RE: Sexual Activity Joe Gazillionaire 03-22-14 22
                               RE: Sexual Activity Bevy 03-22-14 23
                                   RE: Sexual Activity Joe Gazillionaire 05-20-14 24
                                       RE: Sexual Activity Bevy 05-26-14 25
                                           RE: Sexual Activity Joe Gazillionaire 06-22-14 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CSHS79 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-13-14, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "All Abs & Accent"
If he was simply John from Somewhere, USA Juan wouldn't get much attention from women. Any fever was set off by his accent & abs and perhaps ABC's desire to have an ethnic Bachelor star.To me they should've chosen Mikey, the lovable teddy bear from Desiree's season.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-13-14, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joe%20Gazillionaire Click to send private message to Joe%20Gazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: All Abs & Accent"
Juan probably has gotten by on his looks his whole life.... he doesn't seem to have the skills to handle women--his game is basically the girl looking at him drooling and hoping that he's halfway decent.

I don't think ABC wants an ethnic bachelor... Juan may have that accent, but come on, the guy looks whiter than me. Blonde blue eyes. They were just excited to have this guy that looks like an Abercrombie and Fitch model.... most of the guys on that show are normally not as hot as him. I just find a lot of hypocrisy in Chris Harrison and ABC. They act like rats on a sinking ship. They will create the situation of exploiting women and than come in on some moral highground. And, they'll know everything about a contestant--pump up that contestant as the best ever and then tear down that contestant for the sake of headlines. Case in point. That girl that had a boyfriend pining for her. They knew about that before the show started, but they chose to ambush her during the show in Ben's season. She wasn't even in a relationship anymore, but they portrayed it like she was a two-timer.

Bevy 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-14-14, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bevy Click to send private message to Bevy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Do you still like Juan Pablo?"
Yeah, Joe, and I posted about this on ABC's board. I've decided to move on from the show. I wish Andi the best, probably will catch up with what's going on with her season via the net, but I've lost interest in watching the show. CH's behavior toward Juan Pablo disgusted me.

Now, I know that he's just a puppet, probably was under orders to behave as he did. Whatever. Yes, I still like Juan Pablo. Indeed, I was physically attracted first. He's very good looking, and the girls said he's even better looking in real life.

I started watching the Bachelor after Brad's first season. I was dismayed at the way he was treated, simply because he couldn't promise to spend the rest of his life with a person he'd only know for two months. I can line up 25 women in front of you, hunky Joe, but you might not be compatible with even one of them. I'm not going to hold a gun to your head and make you propose to one. What if you're just not feeling it with any of them? Well, it has happened all over again with Juan Pablo.

Honestly, I really feel like it has nothing to do with his lack of expressing, "I love you." I really believe that it all revolves around the anti-gay remark. Hollywood is filled with gays and the LBGT community had every right to be upset with him. He blames in on ESL, and I'm not going to debate that. I don't think he's a bad person. Anyway, TPTB decided that they had to vilify him. So, they started this whole Juan Pablo Doesn't Express Himself campaign. They got more and more momentum, and sucked in a whole lot of lemmings.

The rest of us think for ourselves. We didn't follow the other sheep. I wasn't brainwashed to believe Juan Pablo's such a dirty rotten rat. He's not. He's a nice guy. I will admit that he doesn't have filter and perhaps says inappropriate things. But, just because he chose to go against the (proven to fail) formula of a forced engagement at the end, ABC decided to assassinate his character.

They're the ones who are dirtbags. Juan Pablo isn't.

03-14-14, 01:44 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Do you still like Juan Pablo?"
Yeah, I'm glad that viewers like you are able to think for yourself. I think Juan Pablo just didn't know how to play the phony game of political correctness. I can guarantee you that the phonies at ABC, Entertainment Tonight, Access Hollywood...aren't as PC in their real life....but I guess if you're in LA or one of the big city, you learn how to play the game. Now, I'm not condoning what he said. But, part of what he said was true. The phony ABC producers are not going to put a gay bachelor....and the reason for that is it would be a little "strong" for some viewers, who will be the first ones to pretend to stick up for the community but would never actually tune in if that were the show. It's the case of those viewers putting up appearances in public to look good, but privately react differently. Chris delights in it...he takes orders, but I get the feeling that he really is a major phony. Certainly, Chris and the producers were singing a different tune when they unveiled "Juanuary" and were announcing as the most popular bachelor yet. They've done background checks on him, had extensive interviews and already worked with him a whole season--are they going to pretend that he's suddenly the worst guy ever. And the gossip channels were sucking up with flattery, but then were scurrying away depending on the winds of social media. I thought that Brad was actually a pretty decent guy....he really was trying his hardest to be decent. Unlike some of the other fake bachelors like Jake or Charlie, Brad is actually a very wealthy man so he's used to beautiful women. Brad's season (2nd season) was actually one of the more interesting seasons for me because he was actually trying to redeem himself and be genuine about the process. But, it's hard to be genuine about the process when you have sharky producers and a host trying to push buttons with the 2 on 1 dates, forced jealousies and ambush tv. If the producers were so sacred about the process, they wouldn't be offering fantasy suites so the bachelor can sleep with four girls before he chooses the "one." None of my past girlfriends would have ever let me get away going into a fantasy suites with 3 other women. On a side note, if you lined me up with Juan's season, I think I could be pretty compatible with quite a few of them. Nikki and Cassandra look really cute to me. I'm a real sucker for nurses and single moms.

03-14-14, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bevy Click to send private message to Bevy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Do you still like Juan Pablo?"
" Certainly, Chris and the producers were singing a different tune when they unveiled "Juanuary" and were announcing as the most popular bachelor yet. They've done background checks on him, had extensive interviews and already worked with him a whole season--are they going to pretend that he's suddenly the worst guy ever. And the gossip channels were sucking up with flattery, but then were scurrying away depending on the winds of social media."

My point exactly. In Juanuary, he was the hottest thing since sliced bread. Then, he puts his foot in his mouth with an anti-gay comment. Then, suddenly, he "doesn't express himself" and he "refuses to say I love you" and whatever other garbage they came up with. The winds of Social Media - how true.

The Juan Pablo haters were played. The whole hate machine against him was orchestrated, and the lemmings that they are (the public) don't even know that the hate was all producer created and producer driven. I'm so glad Juan Pablo stuck to his guns and didn't let them push him into a fake proposal or anything else. So, he didn't get DWTS as their form of punishment. So what? I have all the more respect for him.

03-15-14, 02:27 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Do you still like Juan Pablo?"
Oh, I just remembered another thing:

When Sean let AshLee go, and she pushed him away, she was a PSYCHO! Watch out! She's psychotic! What a nut job!!!

When Juan Pablo let Clare go, and she pushed him away, somehow, he's the one who's oh so terrible.

Go figure.

03-15-14, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Do you still like Juan Pablo?"
I think you're speaking apples & oranges here. Between Ashlee & Sean,it was only the F3 and he was trying to make sure Ashlee was okay and give her a decent goodbye.
However,in Clare & Juan Pablo's case,it was totally different due to what happened on their final date. Clare asked him in essence if I'm not the F1 let me go now but Juan encouraged her to stay. He could've done what Alli did in her season with Chris & Roberto. Alli didn't even go thru with the final date with Chris because she was set on Roberto. Juan Pablo had the chance to do just that but didn't.

03-15-14, 02:24 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Do you still like Juan Pablo?"
True, and Ashley could've let Ben go, and there are so many others who could've let their F2s go, but they didn't, just as Juan Pablo didn't. The only difference is that he's the one who gets lambasted for it. The others don't.

Chantal begged Brad (several times!) let to her go if she wasn't the F1. Brad brought her all the way to the finale - because that's how the show works** - and then dumped her. It was ok when Brad (and most of the others) did it, but it's not ok when Juan Pablo does exactly the same thing.

Also, why was AshLee labeled a psycho by so many? She was hurt. Ok, others left with more grace, but why call AshLee a psycho and not say the same about Clare? Just to be clear, I'm not labeling either a psycho. It's just that I can't help but notice that there's a double standard here.

**I'm not saying that I agree with their forced proposals. I'm only saying that they're the one's who make those silly rules.

03-16-14, 07:03 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Do you still like Juan Pablo?"
I don't really mind any of the contestants reactions....that's how they feel. What's more disturbing is how quickly Chris Harrison and the producers will turn their back on their contestants. What a bunch of snakes. I wouldn't sign up for reality tv. You get humiliated....and odds are you won't be able to control the social media spin. Before long, you'll have whatever tag the media places on you.

03-16-14, 08:24 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Do you still like Juan Pablo?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-14 AT 08:28 AM (EST)

That's why I feel bad for Juan Pablo. They control what the simple minded (not everyone of course) think about him. The media runs with it and then they end up ruining the guy's life.

Is Juan Pablo perfect? No! But, he doesn't deserve all this hate.

I don't blame the reactions of the contestants (Sean's AshLee or Juan Pablo's Clare), either. I was just trying to point out that the exact same reaction was booed during Sean's season and then was applauded during Juan Pablo's season. Why?

03-17-14, 02:16 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Do you still like Juan Pablo?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-14 AT 02:19 AM (EST)

Believe me. We're on the same page. Just pontificating here. I guess it's because I'm from L.A. and I'm a little sick of the media phoniness. No one is really themselves and they will even jump on a cause or belief they don't really believe in only because it's fashionable. I would applaud ABC and Chris Harrison if I thought they were genuine, but I do not. If the current social tide was homophobic, then they would swing with those winds. As for Juan Pablo, yes, he has some traits he needs to change, but he's human...I do not think he's the "worst bachelor ever." That seems to be part of some campaign that a few started and then many started running with. I hadn't tuned it for a month and was a little surprised at the title because... Just 2 months ago, he was the hottest ever. What Juan Pablo should have done was laughed it off when asked about the "love" question or say look Chris, I want to make it sincere and not a made for tv show-mance so I want to kind of wait on answering that question....and when he made the dumb remark about "pervert," he really should have just gone on every station and done a bunch of mea culpas...and even made fun of himself. As for Ashlee, I don't know about the other guys here, but it was actually kind of a turn on when she gave Sean the death stare. Unlike many girls that may have come on the show for their 15 minutes, that look told me that she really cared and was hurt. Plus, something about that was just really hot. Or maybe, I just like girls that are a handful.

03-18-14, 08:05 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Do you still like Juan Pablo?"
I couldn't agree more with:

1. "they will even jump on a cause or belief they don't really believe in only because it's fashionable . . . If the current social tide was homophobic, then they would swing with those winds. . . " (this actually happens worldwide, not just in LA)

2. " As for Juan Pablo, yes, he has some traits he needs to change, but he's human...I do not think he's the "worst bachelor ever."

3. "That seems to be part of some campaign that a few started and then many started running with."

4. " Just 2 months ago, he was the hottest ever."

I think Juan Pablo tried to get through to Chris that he wanted to do it privately, but Chris was so caught up with the Hate Juan Pablo Machine, that Chris didn't want to hear it. A))hole. Can't stand CH now.

Also, my point about AshLee was that AshLee was booed while Clare was applauded, WHEN THEY DID THE SAME THING! Why did the boo AshLee if they supported Clare? Doesn't make sense.

03-21-14, 03:53 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Do you still like Juan Pablo?"
Actually, I didn't really like what Clare had to say... it was a bit harsh and out of line. And, I feel like she just said that because he rejected her. If he's so terrible, what the hell was she doing at the ceremony. I also do not think much of Sharlene and Andi. I think it has more to do with Juan Pablo's declining popularity.

03-17-14, 01:30 PM (EST)
12. "Sexual Activity"
IMHO, there's a reason we feel as strongly as we do about Juan Pablo. In past seasons,the lead was indeed been torn between contestants and truly considered many factors before letting a contestant go. In Juan Pablo's case,it didn't appear he struggled as much in making his decisions. Yes he had his favorites but his choices turned on one thing--the contestant's sexual availability.
IMHO, if Clare had gone along with Juan Pablo that last night and made out with him or more versus wanting to talk, we may just have had a different ending. Don't you agree?

03-19-14, 09:46 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Sexual Activity"
The different ending of Juan Pablo picking Clare? But, why would that make you hate him less? He would've sent Nikki packing in that case, and that would cause (undue) hatred toward him, too. So, why would that really be any difference?

"In past seasons, the lead was indeed been torn between contestants and truly considered many factors before letting a contestant go."

Juan Pablo considered the factors, too. Also, Ben, Bob (didn't see his season, but read about it) and many others cared less about their contestants than Juan Pablo did about his. There's such a weirdly unfair bias against Juan Pablo. But then, it's all been generated by ABC because of his anti-gay remark.

03-21-14, 03:59 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Sexual Activity"
>IMHO, there's a reason we feel
>as strongly as we do
>about Juan Pablo. In past
>seasons,the lead was indeed been
>torn between contestants and truly
>considered many factors before letting
>a contestant go. In Juan
>Pablo's case,it didn't appear he
>struggled as much in making
>his decisions. Yes he had
>his favorites but his choices
>turned on one thing--the contestant's
>sexual availability.
>IMHO, if Clare had gone along
>with Juan Pablo that last
>night and made out with
>him or more versus wanting
>to talk, we may just
>have had a different ending.
>Don't you agree?

Actually, I'm always surprised when these guys act "torn" between girls because it's just not the case in real life. Most of the times, you feel way stronger about one woman than the rest--ok, we want to have sex with all of them, but emotionally, there's always one that you prefer. I'd much rather a bachelor know what he wants rather than be wishy washy. I feel like the "torn" thing is contrived by the producers. I really do not think it's the reason Juan is so unpopular right now. It more has to do with 1) the gay comment--whether innocent or not, once you anger that community they will come after you in full force 2) actions that may be perceived as sensitivity issues and 3) communication problems. Juan's a great looking guy, probably the best looking bachelor ever, but he's not the smoothest guy and that's the difference. A lot of women probably are disappointed that he didn't fulfill that promise...the other bachelors they are probably less attracted to, so it's not as big of a deal. No one really cares about Bob or Ben.

As for Clare, I think she was already sexual with Juan. I think it's the fact that Nikki is probably the best looking girl and that's why he chose her.

03-21-14, 05:46 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Sexual Activity"
Anyhoo, I've lost interest in the Bach'ette after the disgraceful way CH acted toward Juan Pablo. It's left a bad taste in my mouth, so I'm not gonna watch Andi's season or any others. There's too much other good tv out there, anyway. Joe, because of you, I'm thoroughly enjoying Revenge. I don't know how many more seasons it'll last, but that and OUAT are really good television. I haven't seen a message board for those shows on this site, but who knows, I might run into you elsewhere. Farewell!

03-21-14, 07:39 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Sexual Activity"
Wait. Are you Ants? The board didn't recognize my moniker that I had for 7 years, so I had to re-register and relegated to DAW level of "Cancer Society spokesperson" instead of my extremely high DAW level. CH and ABC must have good relationships with the news outlets because I've seen non-stop smear campaign in all the mags. Something about that kind of made me rebel against that.

Revenge is addictive, isn't it? I always had intended to watch one episode but would gorge through it on my tivo. I don't know if you ever got into Betrayal, but I thought that show should have stayed on the air a little longer than it did.

03-21-14, 09:11 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Sexual Activity"
Yup, that's me. I couldn't sign in, oh, about a month ago, so I had to start all over again as Bevy.

Revenge is great. I never saw Betrayal. I think they put this new show Resurrection between OUAT and Revenge on purpose. They figure people might actually watch it. I saw the first two episodes, but, um, idk, I guess I'll watch it, but only because they were smart enough to put it on between my two favorite shows.

I'm also enjoying Rake. Pretty good so far. I'm getting my fill of trashy reality with Southern Charm and Dating Rituals of the American Male. I miss the trashy Amish show. That was a hoot. I watched three seasons of the Shahs of Sunset, but I'm not watching that if it comes back for a 4th season. They got too skanky.

Seen any good movies lately? I took the kids to see Mr. Peabody and Sherman. Blast from the past. I watched that in the late 60s, early 70s. Kids movies are the only movies I usually pay for. Gotta wait for the others to be on cable. I saw Argo. Another blast from the past. I well remember that going down in real life.

03-21-14, 09:39 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Sexual Activity"
Yeah, I thought I recognized your views as Bevy were smilar to Ants, but couldn't be sure.I don't know why they don't reinstate the old names---I prefer having my high DAW level. I guess you're still a big Juan Pablo fan? If he had played the PR game better he probably would have really parlayed that into something big since he's sexier than the mediocre bachelors like Ben and others. When Juan was the "hottest" a few months ago, Chris Harrison was buddy buddy with him on the tapings and the sneak into viewing parties---Chris jumped off the band wagon faster than you can say fickle.

It's funny that you brought up Rake because I like that show a lot--the most interesting storyline is with him and that escort/love interest who is trying to keep it a secret. I ended up liking Betrayal a lot. They have the international version of Beauty and the Geek (Australia).... the International 2nd version of Joe Millionaire to this day is still my favorite reality show (it's on youtube). I like premises like that and For Love or Money where they tell the contestants that he has 80 million dollars, but he's actually a poor Cowboy (who's dad is actually rich)

Saw Rise of 300 in Imax 3D and loved it. Also liked Non-stop, but those are more guy crowd pleasers. Silver Linings Playbook and Gravity were the best movies last year. I also started to rent the Twin Peaks tv series....that show was terrific! so original.

03-22-14, 08:15 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Sexual Activity"
Oh, my gosh, I remember when Twin Peaks was first out, gotta be the 80s, right? I never did watch it back then, but I remember that it was a big deal. I'll have to get the discs and watch it, or maybe it's on Netflix.

Yes, I think Juan Pablo is incredibly handsome and sexy, but has no filter. I don't care. He's real. The CH crowd is FAKE, and they rip Juan Pablo apart for being honest. Go figure. I'm over it and I'm over the Bachelor. It was fun while it lasted, and I'll miss chatting with you about it, but I'm over it and ready to move on. And yes, Juan Pablo could have really cashed in (like FAKE Sean Lowe is doing now) if he'd played his PR cards right, but I have all the more respect for him for not selling his soul for easy cash. He kept it real.

I loved Joe Millionaire. I thought it was a great idea. I liked Evan. He and his F1 had NO chemistry, though. It was funny.

I'm waiting for Silver Linings Playbook and Gravity to be on cable. I heard they were good.

03-22-14, 04:03 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Sexual Activity"
Twin Peaks came out in 1990. I just remember the theme song was uber cool and Laura Palmer was gorgeous.... but I'm only seeing for the first time and I can't believe how cool it is....more daring than anything on tv, even though it's 24 years old. I'm glad I'm watching it now because I wouldn't have understood it back then anyway...you have to have lived in the world to really understand it. Fair warning though, it's extremely quirky and odd so if that annoys you.....

It's funny because I don't like Sean Lowe either....something about him is very fake. I do feel like Juan does need to change a lot about himself...he's quite stubborn and he does need to realize that you have to empathize with girls and know when to be honest and when to soft pedal..... I just noticed how CH and the Bachelor producers are backstabbers and like to make things black and white on some fake moral high ground that they can't even uphold in their real lives. Like in real life, people are not the most awesome or the worst ever.....they're just trying to figure out life as it goes along and it can be daunting. Especially that world where there's a lot of unwritten pc codes you have to be aware of. Juan Pablo's face is his golden ticket.....up until now, he really didn't have to work too hard...just had to show up. I don't see how he's any worse than Ben, who I thought was just an absolute bastard and so irritating. I'm sure a lot of guys were thinking, hey I'm better looking than this unfrozen caveman's little brother, why the hell is he acting like he's so hot.

No. You need to see Joe Millionaire 2. It's so dam cute. I hated the first one. Evan in the first one was an idiot and a loser. In the second version, the bachelor was this naive Cowboy who was very sincere about finding a girl and he was really overwhelmed by being put in front of 20 very sophisticated European women. He felt extremely guilty about posing as a multi-millionaire, unlike Evan who had no such guilt. It's really what I look for in a reality tv show and got me hooked on reality tv.

Too bad you didn't see Gravity in Imax 3D. I had a fantasy of being an astronaut and that was like being in space---space was never so gorgeous in that movie. Silver Linings Playbook is extremely romantic and cute. Other great rom coms are Amelie, Shall We Dance (Japanese Version) and Muriel's Wedding.

03-22-14, 07:31 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Sexual Activity"
Oh, I saw both Joe Mils. I liked Evan. I can't remember the cowboy's name. I remember Paul, the butler, was preparing the cowboy. He asked him that, if his uncle left him millions of dollars, was his uncle dead or alive? The cowboy said, "My uncle's alive!" Paul corrected him, explaining that the fictional uncle would have to be deceased in order for the cowboy to inherit money. It was kinda funny. What happened with him and that Czech model he chose?

I liked Sean Lowe a LOT. He seemed like a nice guy. Right now, he disgusts me. He stabbed Juan Pablo in the back by blindly obeying his masters at ABC. He's a company man, so he has to bad mouth Juan Pablo as TPTB see fit. He's basically pros ti tuting himself. That irritates me.

Ben was a pompous jerk. I wouldn't negatively comment on the looks a person was born with, but he was a jerk, so I feel no guilt in saying that he was indeed a fuggly caveman. He was so much worse than Juan Pablo, but he did what the script commanded: he proposed.

Shall We Dance (Japanese and US versions) were great. Muriel's Wedding. Wow, that goes back years. I remember going to the theater to see that with a friend. We were laughing our butts off. Amelie was very good.

You know, an all-time fav movie of mine is The God's Must Be Crazy. I'm gonna have to see if that's on Netfix. Haven't seen it in a while. Sadly, they ran with the success of the first one and made about four lame sequels. The first was great, though.

05-20-14, 05:58 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Sexual Activity"
The Czech model was talked into coming back for that fake finale after she fled when she found out he was poor. So, she came back filmed the scene and then went back to Europe. They claim that they talked by phone, but it seems like she brushed him off. She eventually ended up as a business person in northern California. Ironically, the runner up did come and visit David in Texas. He actually wasn't as poor as the producers made him sound. Sure, personally, he made only $16,000 because he liked to bronco ride...but his dad is rich so it's not like he has no safety net. To this day, that was still my favorite reality show (2nd season, not 1st...I hated the first) Loved reality shows that mixed money and romance--For Love or Money, Joe Millionaire. They are coming out with something similar--I want to Marry Harry (where guy pretends he's Prince Harry)

Sean was a bit two face there. He pretended to be buddy buddy with Juan when Juan was hot during Juanuary. I never got the whole Ben thing...how the heck did he become the Bachelor! I know 100 guys personally better than that guy. He's a dweeb. And he acted like he was so hot. We've had many bachelors but rarely one who had an inverse ration between how hot he thought he was to how he really was.

I guess female fans hate him now. A woman threw a drink in his face:

https://ca.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/bachelor-juan-pablo-gets-drink-thrown-face-atlantic-192000206-us-weekly.html

I thought that Juan Pablo was on the outs with ABC, but I saw him in the audience on Latin Night with Dancing with the stars.

Are you going to watch the new Bachelor Spin off--Bachelor in Paradise?:

http://theashleysrealityroundup.com/2014/03/21/new-bachelor-spinoff-coming-this-summer-get-ready-for-bachelor-in-paradise/

05-26-14, 00:09 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Sexual Activity"
Oh, I'm so glad I thought to check this site. I'm not watching Andi's season, but I thought I'd check in.

I loved Bach Pad (and all of its sleaze), so I'm looking forward to this new show. I liked Andi, but I'm sick of the Bach after what they did to Juan Pablo.

Heh, I didn't know that about the Czech model. Interesting. I watched the first episode of I wanna marry Harry. I'll probably watch the second episode, but it just doesn't have much pizzazz. Maybe I'm burnt out of dating shows.

Sean's just a whore for cash. Plain and simple. I really liked the guy before he sold his sole to MF and his crew. Ben? Fuggly j ac kass who let the fame go to his head.

I'm disgusted by the woman who threw that drink in Juan Pablo's face. He so didn't deserve that. I'm disgusted by all the other haters, too. The guy's not a serial killer, for crying out loud. All he did was not promise to spend the entire rest of his life with someone he'd only known for a mere two months. Ridiculous.

06-22-14, 10:06 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Sexual Activity"
LAST EDITED ON 06-25-14 AT 00:53 AM (EST)

They cancelled I wanna Marry Harry due to the .4 rating.... I haven't gotten around to watching it.....was it any good? God, I loved Joe Millionaire 2 with the Cowboy and European girls....so I can't get enough of dating reality shows especially when it involves bachelorettes thinking the bachelor is loaded. I wouldn't mind Joe Millionaire 3. The Cowboy should have picked the runner up in Joe Millionaire 2 since she was the one that was actually really into him--even visited him after the show...but guys are stupid that way.

I actually think Juan Pablo's problems stem from his gay comment---the negative spin started immediately after that. IF that didn't happen, it wouldn't matter if he chose not to spend the rest of his life like the other bachelors have done. He would still have Juanuary and Sean and Chris Harrison would still be pretending to be his friends.

What do you think of Courtney's recent revelation that unprotected sex is going on in the fantasy suite... 3 or 4 unprotected sex sessions...I don't know....that's pretty dicey. It would worry me if I was one of the contestants.

Btw, Rake is back.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •