The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelor Juan Pablo Round Five"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Round Robin 2340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-03-14, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelor Juan Pablo Round Five"
They're in Vietnam. Wonder who had that bright idea? Fleissmeister?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Individual date-Renee Round Robin 02-03-14 1
   RE: Individual date-Renee Round Robin 02-03-14 2
 Group date-9 girls & JP in boats Round Robin 02-03-14 3
   RE: Group date-9 girls & JP in boat... Round Robin 02-03-14 4
 Individual date with Nikki Round Robin 02-03-14 5
   RE: Individual date with Nikki Round Robin 02-03-14 6
 Cocktail party Round Robin 02-03-14 7
 Rose Ceremony Round Robin 02-03-14 8
   RE: Rose Ceremony Bevy 02-03-14 9
       RE: Rose Ceremony Round Robin 02-04-14 10
           RE: Rose Ceremony Bevy 02-04-14 11
               RE: Rose Ceremony Round Robin 02-05-14 12
                   RE: Rose Ceremony Bevy 02-06-14 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-03-14, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Individual date-Renee"
This girl looks great in that blue dress.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-03-14, 09:34 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Individual date-Renee"
Renee gets the rose.

02-03-14, 09:37 PM (EST)
3. "Group date-9 girls & JP in boats"
And somehow Clare winds up in a boat with JP and the other 8 girls are all pi$$ ed.

02-03-14, 09:54 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Group date-9 girls & JP in boats"
Clare & JP pull a Courtney & Ben, minus the nudity and the sex. Clare gets the rose.

02-03-14, 09:55 PM (EST)
5. "Individual date with Nikki"
This looks like it's gonna be interesting.

02-03-14, 10:22 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Individual date with Nikki"
They rappel down into a 200 foot deep cave, then walk out the bottom. That night they have dinner in a different cave. Nikki gets the rose.

02-03-14, 10:49 PM (EST)
7. "Cocktail party"
Methinks Juan Pablo is an idiot. Methinks also ABC effed up majorly casting him as the Bachelor. He made a complete mess of things with Clare. I bet this was one of the times I've heard about when he considered quitting the show.

02-03-14, 11:00 PM (EST)
8. "Rose Ceremony"
LAST EDITED ON 02-03-14 AT 11:56 PM (EST)

Danielle, Alli, and Kelly get the ax. New Zealand next week.

Bevy 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-03-14, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bevy Click to send private message to Bevy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Rose Ceremony"
LAST EDITED ON 02-03-14 AT 11:18 PM (EST)

My new fav is Renee. It would be all the harder, both being single parents, but I like her. I still kind of like Nikki and Andi. Cassandra is just way too young for him. I Know she's a mom, but she's so young, wet behind the ears, green.

That blood vessel in Clare's forehead was madly pulsating when Juan Pablo took her aside.

Can't wait for New Zealand. xox Ants

P.S. can't believe the news about Hoffman

02-04-14, 00:00 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Rose Ceremony"
Whoever he picked should dump his sorry a$$ the second they'll let her. This guy is a brainless loser.

02-04-14, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bevy Click to send private message to Bevy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Rose Ceremony"
I love him. He's so handsome and so nice (so far). I'm not gonna hold my breath for a successful outcome, though. It's not so much the poor track record for the show, it's simply that it's really tough for single parents to have that second, lasting relationship. I hope the best for him (such a hottie), but I kinda doubt it's gonna work. Juuuuuan Pablooooooo . . .

02-05-14, 05:50 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Rose Ceremony"
You and I must not be watching the same show if you think he's nice. He might appear nice on the surface, but the guy is an incorrigible cad. No damn wonder the mother of his daughter is no longer with him. He gives in to temptation and does what he pleases without regard for the women's feelings, and his only concern, and it's a weak one at that, is how it'll look on TV. Not a good example for his daughter at all.

02-06-14, 08:41 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Rose Ceremony"
Okay, but it's The Bachelor. He's gonna kiss some girls. What Bach or 'ette has kissed no one? I think he's been very polite. He didn't kiss a couple girls with the excuse that his daughter is watching. I think that's better than saying, "I'm just not that attracted to you." If he honestly tells 5 girls that he's not attracted to them and then the show has him send only 2 of them home, there will be 3 girls left, during the next episode, to whom he's said that he just isn't interested in them. It would be pretty sour for them to hang around after that.

That's how the show works. 25 girls/guys come out. The Bach or 'ette is seriously attracted to maybe 6. Well, he/she must choose 22, then must choose 18, then must choose 16, and must keep whittling it down, when in reality, s/he already knows who the finalists will be on the first night. To save feelings, they have to make excuses for not connecting.

I liked Juan Pablo during Des's season the whole time. He was the only one with the balls (pun intended) to wear a speedo during the Mr. America competition. That's also when he talked about the love for his daughter. I think he's a pretty nice guy, doing what he can with the situation he's in.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •