The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelor Juan Pablo Round Three"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Round Robin 2317 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-20-14, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelor Juan Pablo Round Three"
Here we go again. Same BS, different season. Probably nothing too wacko tonight, but probably some cattiness getting started up if you buy the previews. Post your comments here.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Cassandra individual date Round Robin 01-20-14 1
 Group date Round Robin 01-20-14 2
 Chelsea individual date Round Robin 01-20-14 3
   RE: Chelsea individual date Round Robin 01-20-14 4
 Rose Ceremony day Round Robin 01-20-14 5
 Rose Ceremony Round Robin 01-20-14 6
   RE: Rose Ceremony Ants 01-21-14 7
       RE: Rose Ceremony Round Robin 01-23-14 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

01-20-14, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Cassandra individual date"
Pretty fun stuff. She got the rose.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

01-20-14, 09:48 PM (EST)
2. "Group date"
Juan Pablo playing soccer with 10 girls. Nikki gets the rose.

01-20-14, 09:52 PM (EST)
3. "Chelsea individual date"
Sounds like there will be music involved.

01-20-14, 10:21 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Chelsea individual date"
They bungee jump off a bridge together, not without plenty of hesitation on her part, then they kiss while hanging upside down, then they have dinner at city hall, I think it was in Pasadena. She gets the rose, then she gets sung to by country singer Billy Currington.

01-20-14, 10:26 PM (EST)
5. "Rose Ceremony day"
Juan Pablo makes breakfast for the girls, then they have a pool party.

01-20-14, 10:58 PM (EST)
6. "Rose Ceremony"
Christy and Lucy get the ax. Still a lot of dead wood left.

Ants 435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-21-14, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Rose Ceremony"
LAST EDITED ON 01-21-14 AT 08:01 PM (EST)

Gotta say, I'm not missing the drama this season. In fact, I was sure they were going to keep bow and arrow girl from the first night because she made some catty remarks about how she was gonna put the other girls in their place. Well, she was axed the first night. There were comments, last night, about one of the girls being like a child, not mature enough to be a step mother. That's about it. It's been pretty tame, and I don't miss the petty/nasty crap at all. Goes to show that you don't need Tiarrable or the like to have a good show.

Lucy was meh and kinda weird, so I won't miss her. I don't even remember the other one.

Seems like we're gonna get to hear opera singer sing at some point, which will be nice. I hope they start traveling soon.

01-23-14, 11:50 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Rose Ceremony"
I couldn't care less about the travel. They could cut that back by a week and it wouldn't bother me at all. I think the lead should get rid of all the dead wood and as many other no-hopers as possible before they start travelling. If you're nothing but a drama queen or you're not there for the right reasons, you shouldn't get a free overseas trip out of it.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •