The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelor Juan Pablo Opening Night"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Round Robin 2299 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-06-14, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelor Juan Pablo Opening Night"
I won't see it live because I will be away for the first half and will be watching other things when I get home. Feel free to post your own comments here, and I will add my own commentary after I watch it On Demand, which I will probably be able to do tomorrow.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelor Juan Pablo Opening Nig... rachelOH63 01-06-14 1
   RE: Bachelor Juan Pablo Opening Nig... Round Robin 01-06-14 3
 RE: Bachelor Juan Pablo Opening Nig... Round Robin 01-06-14 2
 Start up the manure spreader, Mike.... Round Robin 01-06-14 4
   RE: Start up the manure spreader, M... Round Robin 01-06-14 5
 Juan Pablo talks to Sean... Round Robin 01-06-14 6
 Intro videos Round Robin 01-06-14 7
 Limo exits Round Robin 01-06-14 8
   RE: Limo exits Round Robin 01-06-14 9
 First impressions Round Robin 01-06-14 10
   RE: First impressions Round Robin 01-06-14 11
 Rose Ceremony Round Robin 01-06-14 12
   RE: Rose Ceremony Ants 01-07-14 13
       RE: Rose Ceremony JoeGazillionaire 01-08-14 17
           RE: Rose Ceremony Ants 01-09-14 19
               RE: Rose Ceremony JoeGazillionaire 01-10-14 21
                   RE: Rose Ceremony Ants 01-10-14 24
 RE: Bachelor Juan Pablo Opening Nig... rachelOH63 01-07-14 14
 RE: Bachelor Juan Pablo Opening Nig... jbug 01-08-14 15
   RE: Bachelor Juan Pablo Opening Nig... JoeGazillionaire 01-08-14 16
       RE: Bachelor Juan Pablo Opening Nig... Ants 01-09-14 20
           RE: Bachelor Juan Pablo Opening Nig... JoeGazillionaire 01-10-14 22
 RE: Bachelor Juan Pablo Opening Nig... CSHS79 01-09-14 18
   RE: Bachelor Juan Pablo Opening Nig... JoeGazillionaire 01-10-14 23
       RE: Bachelor Juan Pablo Opening Nig... Round Robin 01-13-14 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

rachelOH63 210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-06-14, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelor Juan Pablo Opening Night"
For the last 24 hours, my Directv DVR keeps going out! I don't know if it is the cold outside (-15 degrees) or what?!?! I am very worried I'm going to miss the Ep tonight!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

01-06-14, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bachelor Juan Pablo Opening Night"
You wouldn't be missing much if you missed it. There are always overdone entrances by a few girls, and there is always somebody who gets excessively drunk, and there is always somebody who winds up in the crapper crying her heart out. And this one will be no different.

01-06-14, 05:02 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Bachelor Juan Pablo Opening Night"
Scratch that plan. The basketball game I was going to tonight got froze out, so I'll be home at starting. Therefore I'll be doing ye olde 3 TV's routine, with The Bachelor on one of them. But it'll probably the usual load of manure on the opener tonight.

01-06-14, 08:58 PM (EST)
4. "Start up the manure spreader, Mike..."
...this year's bull$hit is about to start!

01-06-14, 09:04 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Start up the manure spreader, Mike..."
The season's a couple minutes old and it's already getting deep.

01-06-14, 09:21 PM (EST)
6. "Juan Pablo talks to Sean..."
...and tells him a load of fibs. I know he has to sing the company tune, but jeez, he's phonier than a wireless store.

01-06-14, 09:30 PM (EST)
7. "Intro videos"
They are going through intro videos of several of the women. You can tell before he starts that most of these dames are $hitty matches for Juan Pablo. And if they and he would tell you the truth, they and he probably know it.

01-06-14, 09:51 PM (EST)
8. "Limo exits"
They're through about half of them so far, and it's a pretty typical Bach cast so far. By which I mean, typically screwed up in the head.

01-06-14, 09:59 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Limo exits"
Piano bike, a fake pregnancy, a dog. What will somebody try next?

01-06-14, 10:18 PM (EST)
10. "First impressions"
Harrison just brought out the first impression rose. My first first impression is that the massage girl shot herself in the foot. Playing way too hard, way too early. That doesn't work on Survivor or Big Brother, and I don't think it'll work here either.

01-06-14, 10:44 PM (EST)
11. "RE: First impressions"
I think several of the women shot themselves in the foot with weak first impressions. That's gonna show up in the eliminations he is now doing.

01-06-14, 10:52 PM (EST)
12. "Rose Ceremony"
He cut out a lot of dead wood tonight, and many of them made it pretty easy. Now it's gonna start to get a little interesting.

Ants 433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-07-14, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Rose Ceremony"
LAST EDITED ON 01-07-14 AT 11:55 AM (EST)

I liked Andi, prosecutor from Georgia. She reminds me of Jennifer Love Hewitt. I also like Nikki, pediatric nurse. She minds me of Kerry Russel. I think she might be the prettiest, one of the prettiest, anyway. They're both smart and (so far) not nut jobs/Mean Girls/jealous-crazy women.

The Opera singer, who go the first impression rose - that was kind of funny. She was going on about how there was no chemistry, he shows up and gives her the first impr rose, she hesitates and seems like she's not going to accept it, the other girls comment on how it's obvious that she doesn't really want it.

I don't think she's good looking, but I do see what he saw - elegance and class. It looks like, from the previews, she makes it at least a little further in the show.

Love Camila. She does look kind of like her dad. Juan Pablo looks kind of like his mom. I'm looking forward to the season. Sexy yet sweet Juan Pablo.

JoeGazillionaire 349 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-08-14, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Rose Ceremony"
How did you like "Once upon a time in Wonderland"?

01-09-14, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Rose Ceremony"
I forgot to watch the pilot. Can't believe that because I love OUAT. I watched about 25 minutes of the second episode and I just didn't find it engaging. I stopped watching. Have you been watching? Is it good? Am I missing something good?

01-10-14, 05:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Rose Ceremony"
>I forgot to watch the pilot.
> Can't believe that because
>I love OUAT. I
>watched about 25 minutes of
>the second episode and I
>just didn't find it engaging.
> I stopped watching.
>Have you been watching?
>Is it good? Am
>I missing something good?

I actually like it a lot better than Once Upon a time, which I have found to become too ludicrous with the storylines with all dozens of characters that don't really belong together.

I agree the first few episodes of Wonderland was pretty boring and I was about to bail....but the episode where they show how the Red Queen became who she was ...was pretty interesting...I started to like the characters and I think the visuals are great. Love the way Wonderland looks.

01-10-14, 02:51 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Rose Ceremony"
Well, I guess I should've stayed with it. I'm still hopelessly addicted to OUAT.

rachelOH63 210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-07-14, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Bachelor Juan Pablo Opening Night"
Missed 1 1/2 hours due to HD-DVR fiasco! #Bitter! I'll catch it on the replay. Saw the last 1/2 hour, with Sharleen getting the FIR.
This morning, while getting ready for work, my husband started singing, "Sharleen, Sharleen, Sharleen, Sharleen! Don't take Juan Pablo, just because you can"! --- to the tune of Jolene. My funny boy!
Still not spoiled, but dying to be....

"Best tweets of the night, per Huffingtonpost: (remove space before .com).

http://www.huffingtonpost .com/emma-gray/the-bachelor-season-18-episode-1-juan-pablo_b_4551664.html?utm_hp_ref=tw#slide=3296671

jbug 16804 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-08-14, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Bachelor Juan Pablo Opening Night"
Juan Pablo seems like a lot of fun. He didn't just stand around like a stiff board when the women came to greet him. Waving at them & offering to help the one with the piano, stuff like that showed that he has a sense of humor & should be a lot of fun on the dates.

They spent so much time on the Lauren that was recently engaged I was afraid he'd keep her out of sympathy. I'm glad he didn't.
And? her facial expressions - especially what she kept doing with her mouth - was awful!

And the massage girl/woman. Another that I'm glad he didn't keep tho I bet production tried to get him to.

As usual, it's funny to me that some of these women are practically in love with the man before they even meet him.
At least the one who got the FIR has sense enough to know it wasn't love at first sight.

01-08-14, 09:07 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Bachelor Juan Pablo Opening Night"
With Juan Pablo I can kind of understand it because he kind of struck me as a ladies man... you know those Latin soccer players. I was surprised he got so little air time in the previous bachelorette... I didn't even know he was around until he was eliminated... I was like oh he's still here?

01-09-14, 12:49 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Bachelor Juan Pablo Opening Night"
" . . . I was like oh he's still here?"

That's cuz you're a guy. )

01-10-14, 05:44 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Bachelor Juan Pablo Opening Night"
>" . . . I was
>like oh he's still here?"
>
>
>That's cuz you're a guy.
>)

That's true. Though, it did seem like he only got a few seconds of air time.

CSHS79 872 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-09-14, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Bachelor Juan Pablo Opening Night"
I've watched every season of both The Bachelor and Bachelorette. However,I'm skipping this season and I doubt I'll miss much. They said they picked Juan Pablo because he was a fan favorite, maybe for some but not me. I think he was chosen because those who finished later went home and had women, perhaps even exes falling all over them so they didn't need to be The Bachelor.

01-10-14, 05:47 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Bachelor Juan Pablo Opening Night"
>I've watched every season of both
>The Bachelor and Bachelorette. However,I'm
>skipping this season and I
>doubt I'll miss much. They
>said they picked Juan Pablo
>because he was a fan
>favorite, maybe for some but
>not me. I think he
>was chosen because those who
>finished later went home and
>had women, perhaps even exes
>falling all over them so
>they didn't need to be
>The Bachelor.

It's probably because the guys chosen after him weren't exactly Bachelor material.....the one that Bachelorette was supposedly broken hearted over kind of came across as a d-bag and the other guy was pretty boring. I can't speak for women, but my first impression was that Juan Pablo was the sexiest out of the guys in that season.... he looked like a ladies man.

01-13-14, 06:08 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Bachelor Juan Pablo Opening Night"
They've got themselves stuck in a rut of always picking from previous casts to find the next lead, usually the most recent cast, and of those available, Juan Pablo was the best of a bad lot. Maybe this bunch of losers will prove too bad and they'll finally pick an outsider for 'ette next season.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •