The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelorette Emily-Overnight Dates"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-09-12, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelorette Emily-Overnight Dates"
Completely forgot to post this earlier & forgot to watch the episode too. Who did Emily get rid of this week?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelorette Emily-Overnight Da... samboohoo 07-10-12 1
 Sean Is Perfect For Emily & Yet.... CSHS79 07-10-12 2
   RE: Sean Is Perfect For Emily & Yet... Round Robin 07-10-12 3
       RE: Sean Is Perfect For Emily & Yet... CSHS79 07-10-12 4
           RE: Sean Is Perfect For Emily & Yet... annielynne42 07-16-12 12
   RE: Sean Is Perfect For Emily & Yet... Belle Book 07-10-12 5
   RE: Sean Is Perfect For Emily & Yet... DoinTomCruiseDance 07-10-12 6
       RE: Sean Is Perfect For Emily & Yet... DoinTomCruiseDance 07-10-12 7
           RE: Sean Is Perfect For Emily & Yet... Ants 07-11-12 8
               RE: Sean Is Perfect For Emily & Yet... DoinTomCruiseDance 07-11-12 9
                   RE: Sean Is Perfect For Emily & Yet... Ants 07-12-12 10
                       Right Words No Sincerity CSHS79 07-12-12 11
       RE: Sean Is Perfect For Emily & Yet... annielynne42 07-16-12 13
           RE: Sean Is Perfect For Emily & Yet... annielynne42 07-16-12 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-10-12, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-Overnight Dates"
I only saw a wee bit. She sent Sean home. It was awful. I didn't see their date. He was heartbroken, she was crying. It was so sad.

I saw her date with Arie. She is completely in lust with Arie. She didn't offer him a fantasy night card because she didn't trust herself with him. All she talks about with Arie is their chemistry/attraction. For someone who is looking for stability and a father for her daughter, I don't think Arie is the guy.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-10-12, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Sean Is Perfect For Emily & Yet...."
Emily is such a fool to let Sean go. So it took him until last night to say specifically "I'm falling in love with you", his actions have been screaming it since Day 1. So what Emily has left is Arie a guy who she's lusted after since Day 1 and Jef who when they kiss it's so Rated G. With Sean she would've had the perfect mix of both, respect and passion, but Emily is a fool.
In the promos for the Finale, it appears Emily is crying, perhaps regretting letting Sean go. Question is, is the end really between Jef and Arie? Or will it not be Sean coming back to ask for a second chance but Emily pursuing Sean after she realizes her mistake??

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-10-12, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sean Is Perfect For Emily & Yet...."
Haven't seen last night's ep yet, but have seen all the other ones, and I think she definitely for sure effed up majorly getting rid of Sean. With Arie all she wants to do is screw, and despite all his BS to the contrary, no way Jose is Jef ready to be a father to a 6 year old. Emily blew the best guy she may ever meet in her life when she punted Sean, and if she's stupid enough to marry either Arie or Jef, it will end in disaster. You can take that to the bank.

07-10-12, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sean Is Perfect For Emily & Yet...."
I looked online for interviews with Sean and he said as much as he cares for Emily the woman meant for him would've had no hesitation that he was The One. Clearly Emily had hesitations as we saw last night. If Emily picks Jef, I have a feeling this will be one more statistic for the show.
Emily you could've had it all in Sean and some lucky woman will reap the benefit when Jef or Arie whoever you pick dumps you and Sean has moved onto someone new. Possibly as the next Bachelor???

annielynne42 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-16-12, 02:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail annielynne42 Click to send private message to annielynne42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Sean Is Perfect For Emily & Yet...."
>I looked online for interviews with
>Sean and he said as
>much as he cares for
>Emily the woman meant for
>him would've had no hesitation
>that he was The One.
>Clearly Emily had hesitations as
>we saw last night. If
>Emily picks Jef, I have
>a feeling this will be
>one more statistic for the
>show.
>Emily you could've had it all
>in Sean and some lucky
>woman will reap the benefit
>when Jef or Arie whoever
>you pick dumps you and
>Sean has moved onto someone
>new. Possibly as the next
>Bachelor???

She was into Sean from "Day One"! That being said.......this is how it is supposed to end, so, Sean can be the next Bachelor! These reality shows are, SOOOOOO, phony & scripted!

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-10-12, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Sean Is Perfect For Emily & Yet...."
It wasn't simply that Sean failed to say "I'm falling in love with you" until now that caused Emily to let him go, it's the fact that her relationships with Arie and Jef were farther along than her relationship with Sean.

DoinTomCruiseDance 63 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-12, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoinTomCruiseDance Click to send private message to DoinTomCruiseDance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Sean Is Perfect For Emily & Yet...."
LAST EDITED ON 07-10-12 AT 07:39 PM (EST)

Sean is Not all that, sorry. He's alright but if you listen not just look, he really says Nothing. Neither did he take an interest or he would've ask questions instead of all his "I feel's.." ~People that Have a connection don't need to talk about having one.

Arie I'm just not sure of. It's too easy to bring on the make-out because you've got nothing to say! He may be just workin' it too like Sean..except instead of superfluous conversation, it's kisses.

Jef's conversations flow with meaning to a point. He expresses sincere interest..seems to me anyway.

Emily's tears.. Maybe she has cold-feet! It is a big leap to make; dating on tv to engaged! Maybe she'll decide she wants No Engagement, and instead opt for a Promise ring.

I know I would if I were her.

07-10-12, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoinTomCruiseDance Click to send private message to DoinTomCruiseDance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Sean Is Perfect For Emily & Yet...."
Just want to add; Emily's tears..

"It is a big leap to make; dating on tv to engaged" --without having first introduced the new man in your life to your daughter.

To just bring him home to her as your "fiance" and her new "Daddy" is potentially a really Bad idea!!!

So that's my edit.. Oh and since an Engagement is a Promise.. what I should've said was; she may leave out the ring or have it simply convey Exclusivity.

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-11-12, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Sean Is Perfect For Emily & Yet...."
She might bring little Ricki to meet the final two along with her parents. I understand shielding her daughter up to this point. Now that it's down to 2, I think it would be ok to let them meet Ricki.

07-11-12, 05:21 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Sean Is Perfect For Emily & Yet...."
Ya the daughter in the mix just hit me (k maybe I'm slow..or maybe I just don't concern myself with things none of my concern..till now )

Anyway, how is it even going to be possible for this B-ette show to end as all the others???

There's an uphill struggle from the jump (Ricki's acceptance of a new family structure to incl a daddy).. yikes! Well, I wish them lots of luck!!

If it were me, I'd stay clear of the words engaged, married, father, step-father and just introduce him as my new friend that I'm taking an interest in to become more than a friend.

Then I'd make sure to spend fun times as well as normal-non-occasional times as a trio so that we all grow together comfortably. Only after some time doing that would I bring up marriage & family.

Also...I'd never use the word "STEP"-Dad! Not even in reference to others unless there's a biological-father in the picture. If not; Dad is Dad!!
~Bad start to a family's closeness to at go--verbalize into reality a mental separation.

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-12-12, 06:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Sean Is Perfect For Emily & Yet...."
Em did that with Brad. She told Ricki that, just as Ricki meets new friends, Em met a new friend, too. Then, she introduced Ricki to Brad.

I also liked that Arie said that you'd have to approach the relationship one step at a time. You get acquainted, you become friends, then you develop the father-child relationship. You don't just get married and then expect the kid to so suddenly call you Dad.

07-12-12, 12:50 PM (EST)
11. "Right Words No Sincerity"
Arie has all the right words but none of the sincerity. He was excited when he realized Emily was lusting after him and he's played it to the hilt. He also knew enough to sprinkle in enough of the right words. I'm suprised he didn't walk away when Emily didn't give him the Fantasy Suite card, unless he thought none of the guys got it. Plain and simple if Emily hadn't been making out with him left and right from the beginning Arie would've walked away on his own early on. If that had happened perhaps Sean would've been F2 and maybe even F1!!!

07-16-12, 02:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail annielynne42 Click to send private message to annielynne42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Sean Is Perfect For Emily & Yet...."
>LAST EDITED ON 07-10-12
>AT 07:39 PM (EST)

>
>Sean is Not all that, sorry.
>He's alright but if you
>listen not just look, he
>really says Nothing. Neither did
>he take an interest or
>he would've ask questions instead
>of all his "I feel's.."
>~People that Have a connection
>don't need to talk about
>having one.
>
>Arie I'm just not sure of.
>It's too easy to bring
>on the make-out because you've
>got nothing to say! He
>may be just workin' it
>too like Sean..except instead of
>superfluous conversation, it's kisses.
>
>
>Jef's conversations flow with meaning to
>a point. He expresses sincere
>interest..seems to me anyway.
>
>
>Emily's tears.. Maybe she has cold-feet!
>It is a big leap
>to make; dating on tv
>to engaged! Maybe she'll decide
>she wants No Engagement, and
>instead opt for a Promise
>ring.
>
>
>
>
>I know I would if I
>were her.

I didn't see any tears or sadness from Sean when he left! This is exactly how it was supposed to play out! These reality shows are phony as "H"! She didn't waste any time after the previous guy left.......inside toasting & cheering & laughing like "H"! On to the next destination....hahahahahahaha!

07-16-12, 03:05 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Sean Is Perfect For Emily & Yet...."
The Bachelor & Bachelorette have come a long way since Trista & Ryan.......in the opposite direction! All this is for the ratings! If 2 people happen to like each other all the better, but if not....that's OK, too! It's all for show anyway!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •