The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelorette Emily-Episode 7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-25-12, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelorette Emily-Episode 7"
Late getting this on because the site was on the fritz last time I tried. Could be an interesting night. Post your stuff here if you post before the left coasters have had the chance to see this live.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 7 Round Robin 06-26-12 1
   RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 7 Ants 06-26-12 2
       RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 7 DoinTomCruiseDance 06-27-12 11
           RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 7 Ants 06-27-12 12
               RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 7 DoinTomCruiseDance 06-28-12 13
 RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 7 samboohoo 06-26-12 3
   RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 7 Tummy 06-26-12 6
 Stalker Chris CSHS79 06-26-12 4
   RE: Stalker Chris Ants 06-26-12 5
       RE: Stalker Chris CSHS79 06-27-12 7
           RE: Stalker Chris Ants 06-27-12 8
   RE: Stalker Chris DoinTomCruiseDance 06-27-12 10
 RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 7 samboohoo 06-27-12 9
 The missing scene. Estee 06-29-12 14
   RE: The missing scene. Ants 06-29-12 15
       RE: The missing scene. DoinTomCruiseDance 06-30-12 16
           RE: The missing scene. Ants 06-30-12 17
               RE: The missing scene. DoinTomCruiseDance 06-30-12 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-26-12, 02:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 7"
After that episode I'd bet you all the tea in England that Chris will get the gate after the hometown dates. That dude is such a wimp and a whiner that no sane woman, especially a rich beauty like Emily, would possibly ever consider him as husband or father material. He's definitely dead meat next week. Write that in stone.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-26-12, 02:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 7"
Emily's dark roots were getting to me. I think she had a touch up just before the RC, though.

Chris looked like he was gonna blow a blood vessel.

I'm not sad Wolf is gone. Nice guy, but I just didn't see him at the end of it all.

I wanna see Jef's htd. Can't wait.

I still like Sean best. I like Chris, but - wow. I like Jef more and more. Loved it when he went back to get a puppet for Ricki.

Now that the whole relationship with Arie and the producer is out of the way, she's headed to meet his parent. Gonna be fun to watch next week.

DoinTomCruiseDance 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-27-12, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoinTomCruiseDance Click to send private message to DoinTomCruiseDance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 7"
LAST EDITED ON 06-27-12 AT 06:28 PM (EST)

I know, I can't wait to see Jef fam too!! He is now my favorite.

Sean is just "the body" in my eyes..not enough substance.

Arie is just too bUGly for me!! Butt-ugly!

Chris is still Mr Nice-guy in my eyes! Think he's gonna make someone a really happy girl one of these days..just not Emily. Definitely could've used more relationship experience before coming on the show. Hope he gets that after, but with a really smart girl not one just hallucinating that she is.

06-27-12, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 7"
I wanna see how Em gets along with Jef's Mormon family. Will they force her and Ricki to convert if he's the F1?

I agree with Chris being a nice guy for someone else. I don't think he'll make it to F1 or even F2. I like Sean and I think he might make it to F1.

Em doesn't think Arie's fuggly. I don't think he's handsome, but he's got some kind of magnetism, some kind of appeal. Emily certainly is drawn in by it because their chemistry is explosive. She's said that he's a great kisser and Arie wastes no time moving in on her every time they're alone.

06-28-12, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoinTomCruiseDance Click to send private message to DoinTomCruiseDance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 7"
I don't see any fire in the hole for Emily due to chemistry with Arie. Jef maybe..

Did anyone catch the end of what Jef said to her while they were lying on the floor of the library, it cut-out after he said, "I Want to Date you So HaRD..." how did it end?? I caught Em getting all hOt over it so I'm curious!

If there's an issue with Jef's family & Emily, I don't think it'll be their religion. Think people only hear about the extremist Mormons and take it that they represent all Mormons..they don't. When I lived in Park City Utah, I saw way more representations of the other end of that extreme.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-26-12, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 7"
I've been watching, not really commenting.

Doug: That was so weird and so awkward. I don't know what to make of Doug. I liked him, thought he was super nice. I do wonder if there is something out there we just don't know.

Wolf: Once we got to know him, I liked him. I thought he got cuter as the season went on.

Chris: This is where his age is a factor. I haven't seen everything yet from last night. I just got up to the point where Emily and Sean were having the one-on-one in that room and Sean commented about the big key. That was funny.

Jef: Still an oddity to me. Haven't seen their date yet.

Arie: Bleh. I don't like him at all. That whole thing with him and Cassie was weird. They really did a good edit job on that. I knew it was coming, but expected something different. Arie makes my skin crawl.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-26-12, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 7"
I like Arie - somehow I totally missed the segment with him and the producer.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-26-12, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Stalker Chris"
Did anyone else get a weird vibe around Chris? The way he came across so angry last night worried me. More to the point,if Chris hadn't stopped the rose ceremony last night would he have been sent home and Wolf have gotten the hometown??

06-26-12, 04:13 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Stalker Chris"
No. She said her mind was made up before and that's why she didn't bother with the cocktail party.

She just was moving at a snail's pace with Wolf. It really was time to send him home.

I felt bad for Doug. I guess he was just too much of a gentleman, not moving in for a hug and a kiss earlier.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-27-12, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Stalker Chris"
Going into the Rose Ceremony, clearly the tossups were Chris and Wolf. But considering Chris's temper, shouldn't she have sent Chris home now vs later. After all, how many abusive men get mad then apologize like Chris did.
After all, if he was truly upset he wasn't getting enough time with Emily why didn't he do what Arie and Sean did---make the time happen? Chris preferred the more passive aggressive approach, get mad he didn't get enough time and yet did nothing about making it happen. Clearly not the right guy for Emily

06-27-12, 01:31 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Stalker Chris"
"After all, how many abusive men get mad then apologize like Chris did."

Well, that's true.

06-27-12, 06:06 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Stalker Chris"
LAST EDITED ON 06-27-12 AT 07:42 PM (EST)

I would agree with you if the set-up of the drama wasn't so obvious!! Either producers purposely stoked Chris's fire then slammed the door on the vent in hopes that he would blow, getting Emily to play her part by calling off cocktails--or both Em & Chris played a part for the abc puppeteers!?! Either way, they sold the drama!!

Don't know why I thought this one was going to be different because of Emily's...whatever, but oh well, sell that drama Emily!!

And if Chris wasn't an actor participant then shame on you Emily because you definitely were!! Chris I'm sure, would know not to expect a friend's kind of respect from a reality show production crew, but he has valid reason to expect it from Em!!

I'm just going to go with; he was in on selling the drama, otherwise.....ya.

It does seem I may never enjoy all this if I don't learn to suspend reality, my disbelief.
But why should I have to? It's REALITY TV.. right??

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-12, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 7"
Having finished Monday's episode, I hope Emily has called Brad at some point during this season to apologize to him for the Monday Night Brawls she put him through after watching his season.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-12, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "The missing scene."
Some interesting speculation here under the Arie section.

http://www.grantland.com/blog/hollywood-prospectus/post/_/id/52267/grantland-reality-fantasy-league-the-jacoby-bachelorette-conspiracy-theory

06-29-12, 09:15 PM (EST)
15. "RE: The missing scene."
I agree that it's AWFULLY suspicious that they taped Em and Cassie talking, but they DIDN'T tape Em, Cassie and Arie talking.

BS. They taped it, but it got ugly. It was bad enough that they didn't want to air it, even though they thrive on drama.

This wasn't the kind of drama they want. Remember how MF apologized for last season? I think they know that there are too many Emily fans and they didn't want to pi ss them off.

06-30-12, 00:55 AM (EST)
16. "RE: The missing scene."
Wait a sec.. thought it was just about "entertainment"????

06-30-12, 10:41 AM (EST)
17. "RE: The missing scene."
Yeah, so why not entertain us with the video of the three of them talking?

06-30-12, 03:12 PM (EST)
18. "RE: The missing scene."
LAST EDITED ON 06-30-12 AT 03:48 PM (EST)

Exactly..why manipulate scenes (and "actors")??? Maintain scene integrity, stay genuine to the storyline so that we the audience might be truthfully Entertained By REALity.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •