The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is Courtney a brunette Vienna??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-25-12, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is Courtney a brunette Vienna??"
Raise your hands if you think Courtney is this season's Vienna? Question is,wil Ben smarten up and pick someone he could have a real relationship with like Kacie B? Or will he continue to let Little Ben make his decisions and pick Courtney only to have it blow up in his face? If some rich guy came on the scene and offered Courtney a modeling contract for a lot of money she would be so out of there.
Do you agree?????
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is Courtney a brunette Vienna?? Ants 01-25-12 1
   RE: Is Courtney a brunette Vienna?? Round Robin 01-25-12 2
       RE: Is Courtney a brunette Vienna?? qwertypie 01-25-12 3
           RE: Is Courtney a brunette Vienna?? JoeGazillionaire 01-25-12 4
               RE: Is Courtney a brunette Vienna?? Round Robin 01-26-12 5
                   RE: Is Courtney a brunette Vienna?? JoeGazillionaire 01-26-12 6
                       RE: Is Courtney a brunette Vienna?? Round Robin 01-26-12 7
                   RE: Is Courtney a brunette Vienna?? Ants 01-26-12 10
       semi-serious question for the guys qwertypie 01-26-12 8
           RE: semi-serious question for the g... Ants 01-26-12 11
           RE: semi-serious question for the g... motormouth 01-26-12 12
           RE: semi-serious question for the g... Max Headroom 01-26-12 13
           RE: semi-serious question for the g... samboohoo 01-26-12 15
               RE: semi-serious question for the g... Round Robin 01-26-12 16
       RE: Is Courtney a brunette Vienna?? Ants 01-26-12 9
           RE: Is Courtney a brunette Vienna?? Round Robin 01-26-12 14
               RE: Is Courtney a brunette Vienna?? Ants 01-26-12 17
                   RE: Is Courtney a brunette Vienna?? JoeGazillionaire 01-27-12 18
                       RE: Is Courtney a brunette Vienna?? Ants 01-27-12 19
                           RE: Is Courtney a brunette Vienna?? JoeGazillionaire 01-27-12 20
                               RE: Is Courtney a brunette Vienna?? Ants 01-28-12 21
                                   RE: Is Courtney a brunette Vienna?? Round Robin 01-29-12 22
 If Courtney really cared about Ben? CSHS79 02-04-12 23
   RE: If Courtney really cared about ... Round Robin 02-04-12 24
   Courtney said it herself: Max Headroom 02-04-12 25
       RE: Courtney said it herself: JoeGazillionaire 02-04-12 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-25-12, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is Courtney a brunette Vienna??"
Yes, I agree that he's letting little Ben (and his temper --- see Samantha) make his decisions. Courtney repulses me more and more. I wish I'd seen Vienna's season.

Kacie B would be a great choice along with Jaimie or Jennifer.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-25-12, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is Courtney a brunette Vienna??"
Yeah, I think Ben is definitely thinking with the wrong head. Courtney obviously doesn't give a $hit about Ben, she only gives a $hit about Courtney. If he has a brain in his head, the right head that is, he'll feel pretty stupid as he watches these episodes and sees how Courtney is $hitting all over the other girls and is misusing his season to promote herself. And Courtney herself better make sure she doesn't leave a bad impression on anybody she might be seeking work from in the future. Good looking women are a dime a thousand in LA, and if Courtney leaves the impression on potential emloyers that she's left on some of us of an ill mannered backstabber who's difficult to work with and/or live with, she might wind up getting passed over for a nicer, Kacie B. type. And wouldn't that just scald her @$$?!

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-25-12, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is Courtney a brunette Vienna??"
Good looking women are a dime a thousand in LA.
I still think $0.0001 is too much for her. Her face really bothers me for some reason.

And not just the blinding shine.

JoeGazillionaire 341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-25-12, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Is Courtney a brunette Vienna??"
With how Ben keeps repeatedly mentioning how gorgeous he finds Courtney, I think he just wants to sleep with her....so, she'll last at least till the fantasy suites....if not longer if he really likes what he sees. I don't think he'll find love with Kacie B. I don't find her as sweet as everyone else. If he really wants a relationship....just get famous off the notoriety of the show to make himself more attractive and then find a great catch off the show the way Andrew Firestone did. Most of the contestants have been pretty catty this season...there's only a few nice ones. Water seems to find their depths... so that's probably why Jake chose Vienna over the other nicer girls... as probably Ben will here.

01-26-12, 02:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Is Courtney a brunette Vienna??"
Oh, he definitely wants to get in the sack with Courtney, all right. I think physically she's gorgeous, it's her personality and character that IMNVHO render her undesirable. But Ben is only now finding out how nasty she really is, so he's no doubt already gotten it on with her whether he chose her in the end or not. 5'll get you 10 this b!tch winds up with a long history of at least 3 or 4 divorces before she's done, but hopefully at least any men who are familiar with her behavior on the Bachelor will have enough sense to override their small heads and avoid falling for this disgusting specimen of the dregs of humanity.

01-26-12, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Is Courtney a brunette Vienna??"
Well....I don't think Ben is admiring her personality and character, lol... though, she does present herself well to him when she's with him.... flattering him, touching him softly, looking attentive and trying at least to seem humble, rewarding him with physical affection... not exactly bad things for a guy. Ben obviously wants to sleep with her pretty badly....you can tell in every episode...how turned on he is. I also think viewers who are expecting him to go with merit will be disappointed. Brad Womack seemed to go for most of the sweet ones...which explains why we saw him keep some of the physically less beautiful girls over some knockouts...that's his thing. Personality wise, I liked his entire top 4...they all seemed like nice girls. But, I think Brad is used to hot girls more so than Ben...Brad was a hunk who owned several bars and made a ton of money. Ben gave Blakely a rose...which was more confounding to me... at least Courtney is hot and I can see why he would hesitate....but not sure what he found attractive about Blakely other than she really puts it out there.

I don't think Courtney will have trouble with getting men... most men do not rock the boat and will put up with her behavior because she's hot. I've seen it over and over again... they'll ignore what they see on tv and will probably be happy to have a shot with a hot girl. my guess is she'll probably end up sabotaging herself.... she did say that she gets bored easily....and also looks do not last forever.

01-26-12, 12:15 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Is Courtney a brunette Vienna??"
Joe, you make an excellent point about looks not lasting forever. And the thing is, when your looks start to go they can go in a hurry. I've known women who looked younger than their age into their 40's and even 50's, but when age caught up to them it caught up in a huge hurry and it seemed like they aged 10 or 20 years in 2 or 3. No doubt if Courtney can afford it she'll get worked on to stall aging off as long as possible, but it still gets you eventually, and you can't have everything worked on, and when age starts catching up to her she's an odds on favorite to go to Dump City on the bullet train. No guy will put up with her crap once he no longer desires to stick it in her.

01-26-12, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Is Courtney a brunette Vienna??"
I don't think she's all that good looking, so I just don't get the gaga reaction. Her personality (if she's not acting) makes her even less attractive.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-12, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "semi-serious question for the guys"
Pretend you've never her met her, know nothing about her and just saw her standing there. Would you seriously find her 'hot'? Why?
I just don't see it. I'm not slagging the male gender, just trying to understand them better.

01-26-12, 02:08 PM (EST)
11. "RE: semi-serious question for the guys"
No, I don't think she's ugly, but she just isn't as pretty as some of the others. I'm a female, so . . .

I do thing Kacie B is very pretty.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-26-12, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: semi-serious question for the guys"
Thank you! I’ve been trying to put my finger on it, and I’m not still not sure why, but I just don’t see her as being that hot. Some of the other girls are much prettier, in my opinion.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-12, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: semi-serious question for the guys"
Of the remaining women, she's fourth or fifth on my hotness list.

And #1? Is Rachel.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-12, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: semi-serious question for the guys"
I recently saw her on the cover of "Fitness" magazine from last spring. She looks really good on the cover. Heck, I'd probably look good on their cover.

I don't find her "hot." She looks better at certain times than she does at others, and I have discussed elsewhere that there is something weird about her mouth. Not only her bottom lip and chin area, but she also has a dirty, disgusting look to her from certain angles.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

01-26-12, 08:06 PM (EST)
16. "RE: semi-serious question for the guys"
I think she's hot as hell. Perfect she ain't, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers. The trouble with her ain't hotness or lack thereof, it's her personality and her character and her mentality. Having allegedly $hitcanned a serious boyfriend who wanted to marry her to come on the Bach and then found the competition a little too hot for her liking, she has too much on the line here and will apparently stoop to any level to win Ben over. But she has to be sweating bullets right about now, because she has 7 more weeks of episodes to sweat out, including the Women Tell All show. If she didn't get picked, she's manless and out of work till she picks up another cover shoot or ABC reality gig, which might not come that quickly given how bad she's effing up her own reputation. If she did get picked, she must be doubly nervous at seeing herself on TV being so catty and cutthroat and having dumping a serious boyfriend to do the Bach come out on the internet, and she has to be sweating blood at the thought of Ben seeing her behavior on these episodes and at what he might hear the women say on the Women Tell All without her being there to defend herself. Even if Ben did pick Courtney, I could very easily see him dumping her @$$ on After The Final Rose like Jason did to Melissa. I'm sure he wouldn't want his reputation to take the hit it could take from marrying such a nasty heartless b!tch, and if by the time of the After The Final Rose show he's thinking with his big head instead of his little one, it might not matter if he picked Courtney. I don't think she would survive the last night as his choice.

01-26-12, 02:04 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Is Courtney a brunette Vienna??"
"if Courtney leaves the impression on potential emloyers that she's left on some of us of an ill mannered backstabber who's difficult to work with and/or live with, she might wind up getting passed over for a nicer, Kacie B. type"

That's why I wonder if she's a plant. I mean, is she that dumb to ruin her chances at future employment (employment anywhere, not just as a model) by acting that way?

01-26-12, 04:15 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Is Courtney a brunette Vienna??"
Rumor on Sucks was that she dumped a serious boyfriend who was ready to propose to go on the Bachelor, and he only found out when the promos started coming out, Yet she told Ben she hadn't had a serious date in a while. So when and if he finds this out, if she's who he picked, he's gonna know he's connected up with somebody who's both a heartless backstabber and a truthless liar. Whether Ben picked her or she's dating somebody else, if this rumor proves true she's on a one way train to Dump City, and it's just a matter of time.

01-26-12, 10:04 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Is Courtney a brunette Vienna??"
Courtney kinda deserves dump city. What was that other woman's text from her boy ex-friend? Welcome to Dump City. Population you.

01-27-12, 01:15 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Is Courtney a brunette Vienna??"
For some reason, I still feel like Vienna is way worse. Just watching Bachelor Pad and how she set out to destroy Jake and pit her current bf and everyone in the house against him, she seemed like a very malicious person.

I can see a guy like Brad or one of those guys used to get hot women way better than Courtney dropping her after they've had their fun. You might want to sleep with Courtney, but you want to marry Emily Maynard.

01-27-12, 02:18 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Is Courtney a brunette Vienna??"
"You might want to sleep with Courtney, but you want to marry Emily Maynard."

Well said! Can you imagine a lifetime with Courtney? Ick!

01-27-12, 03:40 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Is Courtney a brunette Vienna??"
I'm getting kind of tired of Courtney's looks anyway... She looked hot coming out of the limo, but it's starting to wear off. I'm finding blonde Casey the trading clerk the cutest now. Wished that Jenna and Britney had stayed....for eye candy... no one else particularly stands out among the rest.

Finally watched the Jenna meltdown... didn't think it was really that bad.... not any worse than the other cry-fests of bachelor seasons past. I think she's just super sensitive and many girls can not handle the prospect of rejection, much less on national television.... A pretty girl like Jenna is used to being approached and not having to extend herself like a guy would in approaching women. The Bachelor flips the script having women chase guys. If Ben weren't on the show...would she really be that upset or even give him a second look?

01-28-12, 03:14 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Is Courtney a brunette Vienna??"
If Ben weren't on the show, would Jenna be that upset? I dunno, she went on the Bachelor knowing it would be Ben. So, yeah, she probably would. I mean, he's not my cup of tea, but she (and everyone of the other girls) were very attracted to him.

I'm beyond sick of Courtney. Not even sure if I should continue watching. I'll watch for now because I want to see the travel. When are they leaving the country? Where will the be next week? They said in the preview, but I can't remember.

01-29-12, 03:51 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Is Courtney a brunette Vienna??"
Ben told the remaining women they were going to Vieques Island, which is near Puerto Rico.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-04-12, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "If Courtney really cared about Ben?"
I think we can all agree Courtney is being really aggressive in her pursuit of Ben. However do we dislike Courtney' aggressive behavior? Or is because we don't think she's into Ben so much as into winning the competition, as in a chance to get her picture in all kinds of magazines?
If someone we beleived was truly into Ben or whoever the Bachelor/ette was, was that aggressive, wouldn't we have a different attitude about the behavior? After all, haven't you done something as aggressive as Courtney in your pursuit of someone?

02-04-12, 02:21 PM (EST)
24. "RE: If Courtney really cared about Ben?"
I don't think too many people make a complete @$$ out of themselves in pursuit of the opposite sex like she does. Somebody who really gave a $hit about the person they were pursuing would IMNVHO be pretty unlikely to consciously behave that badly in pursuit of that person. Such selfish behavior does not set the stage for a good relationship. Those two are in it for great sex, nothing more, and anybody with a properly functioning brain damn well knows it.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-12, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Courtney said it herself:"
"Winning."

This isn't about finding love, it's about winning a competition.

02-04-12, 07:06 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Courtney said it herself:"
Would you blame Courtney if she wasn't in to Ben? I think it's a double reinforcement....something much more immediate. No girl in that house wants to be rejected on national television and written about afterwards in magazines... and all the women are vying for one guy making him appear like a prize...not to mention the ABC Bachelor stamp of approval. Once that wears off is when relationships fall apart. Probably quite a few aren't there for Ben...or the past bachelors... Courtney's personality just rubs people the wrong way. I wouldn't be surprised if she's had conflict with people even before the show...which is probably why she was cast.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •