The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Men Tell All"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-01-11, 01:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Men Tell All"
Watched this show tonight, and it should come as no surprise to anybody that Bentley didn't have the balls to show up. Probably not a bad move on his part, though, because I think it was pretty near unanimous, even among guys who weren't 100% happy with Ashley, that they would gladly have beaten his @$$ given the opportunity. Nobody could understand why somebody would treat a woman like that, and it pi$$ed a lot of them off the way he pulled the wool over their eyes too. I think he might be pretty lucky he didn't show up.

As for Chris, I still can't stand the son of a B. How he still continues to rationalize the way he and the show did nothing about Bentley, all the while knowing the guy was no GD good all along, is totally beyond rational comprehension. They knew all along the son of a B was going to break Ashley's heart in tiny little pieces, they knew all along that the son of a B had no interest in her whatsoever, and yet they let the whole charade play out till its conclusion, knowing all along nothing good could come of it whatsoever. I don't know how Chris can sleep at night after not having the balls or spine to stick up for Ashley. He's a spineless weasel and a nutless squirrel, and I hope when The Bachelor franchise goes down for the third time, his career goes down with it.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Men Tell All melaniekaye 08-01-11 1
 RE: The Men Tell All cahaya 08-01-11 2
 RE: The Men Tell All jbug 08-01-11 3
   RE: The Men Tell All Ants 08-01-11 4
       RE: The Men Tell All cahaya 08-02-11 5
           RE: The Men Tell All Ants 08-02-11 6
               Ben and Britt cahaya 08-02-11 7
                   RE: Ben and Britt Ants 08-02-11 8
                       RE: Ben and Britt samboohoo 08-04-11 10
 RE: The Men Tell All JoeGazillionaire 08-04-11 9
   RE: The Men Tell All Ants 08-06-11 11
       RE: The Men Tell All JoeGazillionaire 08-06-11 12
           RE: The Men Tell All Round Robin 08-07-11 13
           RE: The Men Tell All Ants 08-07-11 14
               RE: The Men Tell All JoeGazillionaire 08-07-11 15
                   RE: The Men Tell All Ants 08-07-11 16
                       RE: The Men Tell All JoeGazillionaire 08-07-11 17
                           RE: The Men Tell All Ants 08-07-11 18
                           RE: The Men Tell All Round Robin 08-08-11 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

melaniekaye 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-01-11, 02:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail melaniekaye Click to send private message to melaniekaye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Men Tell All"
I was disgusted with most of the entire season. Don't like Cris, Ashley or Bentley. Looking forward to Bachelor Pad. I hope Ames finds his true love. Ryan, Ames, JP, and William (yes I said William, the only one who really knew what a roast was) deserve way better than Ashley. I think JP is going to be the one she accepts the proposal from. I doubt it will work out though. She's too whiny and unsure of herself. Hope next seasons Bachelor is much better.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-01-11, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Men Tell All"
Well, your review is so chock-full of negatives without any redeeming positives that I'm glad I gave this tattle-tale session a well-deserved pass!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-11, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Men Tell All"
Question:
Since the end of filming in May, Ashley & her choice have had to keep the end a secret.
Do the others who are eliminated, including the next to the last one standing, sign some agreement that they will not date, or that they will stay out of the spotlight until at least their last appearance on the show is broadcast?
I know Ames identity for Bachelor Pad was kept quiet till he was eliminated by Ashley.
I can't imagine either Ben or J P having to put on some kind of a front for their family & friends; say, if JP proposed, would Ben have to act all happy for the few months till we see the end next week?

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-01-11, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Men Tell All"
They're supposed to keep quiet. They sign a contract. Some have reported seeing Ben out with some other woman. If you're rejected, how long do you have to be celibate? Ben was rejected and had to abstain from any other relationship just to honor the contract. That must be tough, but that's how it's supposed to work.

08-02-11, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Men Tell All"
Ben seems like the slow burner type and I doubt he'd be eager just to hop into bed with someone without getting to know them over a long time period first. Celibacy seems to be the least of his concerns. He's in for the long haul.

08-02-11, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Men Tell All"
Yeah, but the spoilers have said that he's been seen around San Fran with his new woman. Ashley said the proposal happened in May. It's now August. If it was mid May, that's two and a half months. In that time, he met someone. He was supposed to keep it quiet, but he has been spotted with his new gf.

08-02-11, 10:18 AM (EST)
7. "Ben and Britt"
From an article:

Sources say the two have met up multiple times since filming finished and even started flirting on Twitter before they were forced to shut down their pages. Furthermore, both live in San Francisco which makes their encounters all that more convenient.

I have to wonder, though, why so long from the time the final is taped to the time it airs, leaving the poor guy in limbo? Unless eliminated contestants are completely sequestered, news about them will eventually make its way into the press and tabloids, even if they do try to keep a low profile.

08-02-11, 06:41 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Ben and Britt"
I wanted to ask the same thing.

Ashley said JP proposed in May. Well, even if it was the end of May, that would be slightly over 2 months. Why does it take two months to edit this? Do they have one person working on it? I mean, they must have teams of people working on it. Can't they do it in a week? Furthermore, Can't they edit as they go, week by week, so that it does only take another week to slap together after the proposal? Why make these people be holed up for over two months?

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-11, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ben and Britt"
I don't think they started filming until March maybe, and that was right near Brad/Emily's season. I feel like this was relatively quick in terms of turn-around time. Brad & Emily wrapped up long before Thanksgiving.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

JoeGazillionaire 341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-04-11, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Men Tell All"
Bentley has got to be the worst at pr of all time... His original motive was to go on the show and promote his business...not only does he go on there and she how bizarre he is, but he managed to alienate the entire audience (some lady refused to bring her kids to his business when she found out it was run by Bentley). It was just absolutely bizarre the scheme that he thought he was going to perpetrate or gleeful fun he had in breaking another person emotionally and pulling the wool over everyone else's eyes...pretty sociopathic. I got a girl who I have no interest in to fall for me and I broke her heart, how fun!

I've come to really dislike Chris Harison over the years. He's such a phony. He always pretends to be moral and really care for the contestant, meanwhile all he does is try to milk the situation. They should get Jeff Probst or even a female host that just tells it like it is and start getting involved or pretending like they're on some moral high ground and care about the contestants. Ashley has been the most abused bahcelorette. Instead of finding her the "best" bachelors, they brought in a circus: Bentley, the Masked guy, the drunk guy that fell asleep and was pretty violent towards the masked guy, Wes..the creepy guy who's wife died of mysterious circumstances (google it), William Roastmaster general.... these are the best bachelors in America?

08-06-11, 07:02 PM (EST)
11. "RE: The Men Tell All"
I'll bet it's more than one lady who is refusing to bring their kids to his business. I won't be surprised if it goes belly up soon. It's not that I wish for that because it brings down so many others - the employees and other owners.

I'm not convinced CH is the villain. I think he's under strict orders to do what he does. If he doesn't, he gets axed. Not that that makes him an angel. It actually makes him a whore for money. If he had morals, he'd refuse to do it and get fired. The only thing about that is that they'd just hire Jeff Probst or a female host and force that person to be sleazy or get fired. Ya just can't win.

08-06-11, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Men Tell All"
It's kind of weird that he would be in the child care business... It was weird how he showed up in Hong Kong just further toy with Ashley, what a creep.

I think what bothers me about Chris is how he acts above it all... He will try to take some moral high ground, like chiding the girls from ganging up on one of the girls....and in the mean time revel in the drama created. I'm sure he was delighted when he saw the Bentley footage and thought it would make for ratings. Then he goes and pretends to be upset about Bentley when he's part of manufacturing the drama. He talks out of both sides of his mouth.

The girls seem to be screaming the loudest for Ames. I think I even heard some of the guys clapping.

08-07-11, 03:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Men Tell All"
Chris is a two-faced bullsh1tter. A whore for money is the perfect way to put it. He would let the producers ax murder somebody and not say anything about it because he gets paid well and doesn't want those evil vipers in charge to can him. He can spout all the bullsh1t he wants, but the man has no morals, no balls and no spine at all. He can protest all he wants about all the heat he takes for the bullsh1t on that show, but until he grows a set and a backbone and actually puts his job on the line to stand up for what's right, IMO he deserves every t#rd in the sh1tstorm he got for his nutlessness this season, and AFAIC he can go directly to hell.

08-07-11, 07:01 AM (EST)
14. "RE: The Men Tell All"
Ames did get the loudest cheer. I like Ames the best, too. I'd have chosen him. Geek? Who Cares!? Not me. Just my type (even though my husband's not like him).

08-07-11, 07:09 AM (EST)
15. "RE: The Men Tell All"
He's the type of guy you'd introduce to your sister. I noticed the guys were all trying to throw each other under the bus. He was always very gentlemanly. Plus, I think he's pretty well off.

I don't think it's all the producers... Chris does seem to revel in the catfights manufactured and the abuse that Ashley got for the sake of television gold. I bet he's right in there with the producers suggesting ideas. They threw a lot of abuse at Ashley manufactured for the sake of tv drama. If there's a chance a person can be embarrassed or broken-hearted...or a fight escalate, there Chris Harrison is pretending to be concerned for them. He knew what Bentley was saying... He knew Jake and Vienna hated each other..

08-07-11, 11:36 AM (EST)
16. "RE: The Men Tell All"
Gentlemanly - best way to describe Ames. To me, that's sexy.

CH could very well be just as guilty as the producers. He might just love stirring up the drama. As you say, he could be the one who comes up with some of the drama-creating ideas. I'm just saying that, if he didn't play along with it all, they'd ax him and get someone else who would play along with the drama.

08-07-11, 08:22 PM (EST)
17. "RE: The Men Tell All"
Yeah, at first I just thought Ames was an awkward dork... but eventually his niceness and general warmth won me over. He doesn't seem to have a mean bone in his body... which you generally don't see in reality shows.

I know what you're saying about his job realities and you're totally correct. I think the reason why a lot of fans don't like him is because like alot of hosts on tv shows, there's a bit of phoniness about him. In his mind, he thinks he's a good guy who has a moral backbone... which is why he'll preach a moral standard, while being knee deep in manipulating the conflict. I think while the producers might want some conflict, he actually kind of revels in it and sees opportunities to provoke conflict like with the Bentley thing, the Jake and Vienna, etc.... Also, it's weird to see a guy so involved with giving roses and talk about that stuff. Bring in a female host or someone a little bit more straightforward like Probst. Harrsion is just irritating.

08-07-11, 10:13 PM (EST)
18. "RE: The Men Tell All"
You know what's irritating?

"Bachelorette, Gentlemen, this is the last rose. When you're ready."

or

Bachelor, Ladies, this is the last rose. When you're ready."

Ugh! Why are they still making him say that???? Enough!

08-08-11, 07:37 AM (EST)
19. "RE: The Men Tell All"
Probst is a pain in the @$$ too, but at least he has a little bit of a spine, and a minor set of balls, micro though they may be. Probst's trouble is that he, by his own admission, thinks a lot like Burnett thinks. He's gotten that way by working for him too long. He might have gone along with a lot of the same bullsh1t Chris did, but knowing Jeff, I think he'd have drawn the line on Bentley. Jeff will put up with a lot and even pulls his share of bullsh1t, but at least he's halfways professional. Chris is nothing but a DAW.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •