The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelor Brad episode 6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-08-11, 02:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelor Brad episode 6"
LAST EDITED ON 02-08-11 AT 02:29 AM (EST)

I haven't posted about tonight's episode because starting this afternoon everytime I click on something I get a message about another domain wanting information. It's really annoying.

Anyway. Michelle asked tonight if she's crazy. I yelled YES at my television. Can't believe he kept her. I wasn't surprised that Alli went home. I was surprised about Jackie but I also didn't see a connection between her and Brad.

New siggie by cahaya!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelor Brad episode 6 samboohoo 02-08-11 1
 RE: Bachelor Brad episode 6 jbug 02-09-11 2
   RE: Bachelor Brad episode 6 samboohoo 02-09-11 4
   RE: Bachelor Brad episode 6 rjrabbit 02-11-11 7
 RE: Bachelor Brad episode 6 mrc 02-09-11 3
   RE: Bachelor Brad episode 6 samboohoo 02-09-11 5
       RE: Bachelor Brad episode 6 Loree 02-09-11 6
 Previews for Bachelor Brad episode ... rjrabbit 02-11-11 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-08-11, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelor Brad episode 6"
I only watched the rose ceremony last night because I had to work. Agree with you about Jackie. They lost whatever spark they had on their first date. But I also just didn't see if with them. She's an artist in NY, and he's a bar owner in Texas. I just don't see that working.

I did manage to see a clip of Michelle and Emily talking on a sofa, and Michelle was saying something about Chantal - I don't remember exactly the words at the moment - but Emily's face was cracking me up. I was thinking, as I'm sure Emily was as well, that Michelle was more describing herself than Chantal.

There is a deleted scene on abc.com of Chantal coming home in Brad's shirt and being greeted by Jackie, who is so excited for her. So I think, at this point, Jackie knew there was no real connection. It leads me to believe there is more of a connection between he and Chantal, and Jackie supports that.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-11, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bachelor Brad episode 6"
The others are not bad mouthing Michelle to Brad like they did with Vienna & Jake, - or am I just missing that?
So Brad is seeing Michelle as she is with & around him - which should be enough for him to ditch her - got to believe he is keeping her for a chance to bed her - but not wed her.

It's been a while since I've ridden a horse, but don't you always get on and off on your left side? I didn't pay attention when they got on the horses, but I did notice they got off on the right side - both of them. Was that because it was a better camera angle?

Had to know he wouldn't keep someone who was so afraid of bugs; he wants adventure - adventure often means bug encounters.

Shivering in the cold - Agman 2010

02-09-11, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bachelor Brad episode 6"
Have no idea about horses, but I agree with you that he definitely wants someone who will be adventurous. I never saw any chemistry with he and Alli. I'm not sure what he was thinking with her.

From some of the post-exit interviews, I think Michelle is nicer around the girls than Vienna was. I think Ashley S. was very suprised after watching.

02-11-11, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bachelor Brad episode 6"
I thought the same thing about the bugs. You can't be adventurous and react to bugs that way. Besides, Texas has lots of bugs that go crunch.

New siggie by cahaya!

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-11, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bachelor Brad episode 6"
Brad is acting more and more with Michelle like Jake did with Vienna. If she is his pick, I predict he'll talk a lot about how "real" she is.

02-09-11, 11:36 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Bachelor Brad episode 6"
I really hope she goes next week. I really, really do.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-11, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bachelor Brad episode 6"
Chris Harrison isn't even trying to pretend Michelle wins. In his TV Guide interview Chris talks about when he talks to Michelle at The Women Tell All. The final 2 are never at TWTA. Even he knows that it is too obvious that Brad is done with her. She doesn't make the finale.

02-11-11, 06:43 PM (EST)
8. "Previews for Bachelor Brad episode 7"
I just saw the previews for next Monday's episode and they make it look like Emily leaves. If she was really leaving I don't think they would make it so obvious. What do you think?

New siggie by agman!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •