The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jason and Molly wed"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-28-10, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jason and Molly wed"
Does it count, since she really wasn't the winner of the season?

hirteenth-season The Bachelor couple Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney were married on a grassy bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean at the Terranea Resort in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA on Saturday, People reported.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-couple-jason-mesnick-and-molly-malaney-get-married-10492.php

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jason and Molly wed Loree 03-01-10 1
 RE: Jason and Molly wed erin_taylor 03-02-10 2
   RE: Jason and Molly wed Snidget 03-09-10 6
 RE: Jason and Molly wed jbug 03-08-10 3
   RE: Jason and Molly wed samboohoo 03-09-10 4
       RE: Jason and Molly wed Loree 03-09-10 5
 RE: Jason and Molly wed trigirl 03-10-10 7
   RE: Jason and Molly wed samboohoo 03-11-10 8
 RE: Jason and Molly wed CSHS79 03-11-10 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-10, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jason and Molly wed"
Has Jason Castro become the wedding singer?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

erin_taylor 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-02-10, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erin_taylor Click to send private message to erin_taylor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jason and Molly wed"
Of course it counts! Molly is his wife

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-10, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jason and Molly wed"
I hope the marriage counts as a marriage.

But can the put it in the small "successful relationship from the show" column as she wasn't the winner.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-10, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jason and Molly wed"
I'm watching this messs!

Jason Castro sang Over the Rainbow LOL

then That's what I'm here for.

They actually exchanged vows standing in the pouring rain.
After all the time & money on her hair & makeup & dress..... ?
The dress & his suit are ruined!

I can't imagine why they insisted that it be outside when the weather was so bad.

Wonder how happy Molly's dad was that he didn't have to pay for a wedding!

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-10, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jason and Molly wed"
I've seen half. I didn't watch either season with Jason, but I wanted to watch this.

I thought Trista looked really bad. She has either really aged in six years, or she really needs a new hairdo. It could also be that she looks entirely too skinny.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-10, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jason and Molly wed"
Everyone has been commenting on how bad Trista looks. She is not aging well.

Molly said she felt awful that the guests had to freeze in the wind and rain. She wanted to have a Plan B and ABC would not let her. They wanted that outdoor wedding. Probably made it more dramatic. Also Jason's dad was surprised he had to pay for his own hotel room. Jason and Molly are planning a private ceremony for all their family and friends that could not afford to come to the televised wedding.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-10-10, 07:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jason and Molly wed"
But weren't those Manolos divine?

She seems to be a good sport.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-10, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jason and Molly wed"
She was a great sport. I didn't watch this season, but I really wanted to watch the wedding. And of course, I had seen the ATFR where Jason dumped Melissa.

Even though it rained and was cold, I thought it was just a great wedding. So romantic. The way they just went with it amazed me. They really are a good match and were so in love. And I just thought they were both great.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-11-10, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jason and Molly wed"
The season doesn't end til the ATFR epsiode airs so it counts. Besides,I've heard reports that multiple former Bachelors contact and sometimes date their second runnerup after the relationship with their choice from their Finale doesn't work out. At least this situation occurred within the season.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •