The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Will they or won't they? Place your bets"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-30-09, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Will they or won't they? Place your bets"
So will Jilly and Ed tie the knot? Will we get treated to another multi-million dollar wedding? Will they break up? Will she pull a Jason and dump Ed go with Reid? Pick your dates and place your bets.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Will they or won't they? Place... qwertypie 07-30-09 1
 RE: Will they or won't they? Place... vince3 07-30-09 2
 RE: Will they or won't they? Place... jbug 07-30-09 3
 RE: Will they or won't they? Place... CSHS79 07-30-09 4
   RE: Will they or won't they? Place... thndrkttn 07-30-09 5
       Yes DebCapsFan 07-31-09 13
       RE: Will they or won't they? Place... CSHS79 08-03-09 15
   RE: Will they or won't they? Place... qwertypie 07-30-09 8
 RE: Will they or won't they? Place... Estee 07-30-09 6
   RE: Will they or won't they? Place... qwertypie 07-30-09 7
 RE: Will they or won't they? Place... Loree 07-30-09 9
   RE: Will they or won't they? Place... Snidget 07-30-09 10
       RE: Will they or won't they? Place... qwertypie 07-31-09 12
 RE: Will they or won't they? Place... byoffer 07-31-09 11
 RE: Will they or won't they? Place... skye 08-01-09 14
 RE: Will they or won't they? Place... Loree 08-13-09 16
   RE: Will they or won't they? Place... LeftPinky 08-16-09 17
 RE: Will they or won't they? Place... MDLady13 09-17-09 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

07-30-09, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Will they or won't they? Place your bets"
I can't believe I am actually saying this, but I think they will get hitched, let's say May long weekend, 2010.

She is very driven, and as long as he doesn't waffle, they do it.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-09, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Will they or won't they? Place your bets"
Crash. Burn. Pretty colors.........

No chance they make it. Break-up. Both into obscurity, eventually.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-09, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Will they or won't they? Place your bets"
I say yes; they will tie the knot.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-30-09, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Will they or won't they? Place your bets"
I say they'll stay together but just like Byron and Mary, not get married. If Jillian is willing to move in with him before the wedding, what motivation is there to go thru with trhe wedding?
On the other hand if she'd chosen Jake, he'd have grabbed the pilot minister and marreid her right then and there.

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-30-09, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Will they or won't they? Place your bets"
LAST EDITED ON 07-31-09 AT 08:09 AM (EST)

I don’t understand your logic. This whole season you have been so heck-bent on her picking Jake. News flash: Jake wasn’t the guy for her!!!! Remember, this is "Jillian: The Bachelorette". NOT "CSHS79: The Bachelorette." Jillian picked who she wanted to spend her life with. Not who you wanted for yourself.

And as far as your line of thinking that once you live together, there’s no motivation to get married?! I lived with my DH for over a year with every intention of getting married and have been married for over five years. I would have to say 95% of my married friends lived together for at least a year before they got married and they’re all still happily married.

Just sayin’ is all.

DebCapsFan 2747 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-31-09, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DebCapsFan Click to send private message to DebCapsFan Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Yes"
We lived together for a couple of months before we got engaged, then another nine months while engaged. Weddings take a bit of time to plan.
There's plenty of incentive; the desire to marry the person you love.

Sig by JSlice.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-03-09, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Will they or won't they? Place your bets"
Perhaps I've been overly eager to see Jillian with Jake. Maybe it's because I know Jake is the kind of guy who follows thru on things and if he proposed, he and Jillian would be married before the end of the year. Maybe that's what Jillian realized and didn't like, no escape hatch.

I think as much as Jillian says she wants to get married, she also wants the escape hatch. Bad boy types like Wes give the girl the escape hatch. Maybe Ed is that same kind of guy.

So, we play the waiting game to see whether Jillian and Ed actually do get married. I say they will either break up by Valentine's Day or they'll stay together but that wedding will always be sometime in the future, just like Byron and Mary.

07-30-09, 06:38 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Will they or won't they? Place your bets"
I can respect that despite Jillian's extreme need to get married and start having kids, that she was able to let the 'sure thing' go if she just wasn't that into him.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-09, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Will they or won't they? Place your bets"
We get treated?

07-30-09, 06:34 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Will they or won't they? Place your bets"
I am a masochist that way

at least it won't be pink

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-09, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Will they or won't they? Place your bets"
I think they will get married. Last I heard they were saying a wedding in 12-18 months in Canada.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-09, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Will they or won't they? Place your bets"
But plenty of other couples were certain they were going to get married a year from now this early in the game.

If they still have a scheduled wedding date with deposits and all that 8 months from now I'll start to believe there might be a wedding.

It is too early to tell if there is anything there or it's just the being whisked away to dream date after dream date that have them feeling all giddy. Sometimes once real life takes over and dates are dinner at Olive Garden and whatever DVD came from Netflixs things seem a lot different.

07-31-09, 11:50 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Will they or won't they? Place your bets"
True, but I am surprised that I am actually pulling for them. Normally, I give the relationships 6 months tops.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-09, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Will they or won't they? Place your bets"
I will bet on yes.

skye 2261 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-01-09, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail skye Click to send private message to skye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Will they or won't they? Place your bets"
I'm going to say yes in spite of this:

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/07/exclusive-bachelorette-winner%E2%80%99s-new-man-still-texting-ex-girlfriend

Because I think she is desperate enough to just not care. After all she spent most of every episode begging for professions of undying love. And nothing reeked of desperation more than wearing a wedding dress at the finale while practically begging for a proposal.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-09, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Will they or won't they? Place your bets"
Chris Harrison predicts there will be three Bachelor
weddings this year
by Andy Dehnart / August 11, 2009, 8:12 AM

Bachelor host Chris Harrison expects that three couples that met on the series may get married this year.

Saturday, I asked him about the show’s dismal track record and whether or not that matters, and he said, “Well, we may have three weddings this year.” Specifically, he cited Byron Velvick and Mary Delgado, Molly Malaney and Jason Mesnick, and Jillian Harris and Ed Swiderski.

Byron and Mary most recently made news when she was arrested for hitting him, but Harrison said, “Byron and Mary set a date, they’re getting married this year. Talk about real-life crap that they’ve dealt with, and we’ve all stayed involved. And that’s what’s great about our show, I think people know it is real, so they do follow our couples afterword.”

As to the other two couples, he told me, “Molly just moved in with Jason in Seattle; they’re going to probably get married within a year, and hopefully Jillian and Ed can deal with this garbage they’re dealing with and they’ll get married.” (That “garbage” consists of two women accusing Ed of cheating on Jillian with them.)

“We could have three weddings this year,” Chris Harrison said. I asked if they’d do another wedding special, and he said, “Maybe we’ll do a triple-special. One night, three weddings: That’d be awesome!”

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-16-09, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Will they or won't they? Place your bets"
I'll believe it when I see it...

or, I have some swampland in Florida...

MDLady13 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-17-09, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDLady13 Click to send private message to MDLady13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Will they or won't they? Place your bets"
I think they will get married, or at least she will try to drag him the altar. My impression of her was that she would be too embarassed to have the breakup of the engagement so she will go ahead w/ the marriage, even w/ red flags.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •