The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Men Tell All"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-20-09, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Men Tell All"
Anyone watching?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Men Tell All qwertypie 07-20-09 1
 RE: The Men Tell All Loree 07-20-09 2
 RE: The Men Tell All AyaK 07-21-09 3
   RE: The Men Tell All jbug 07-21-09 4
 RE: The Men Tell All Loree 07-21-09 5
   RE: The Men Tell All byoffer 07-21-09 6
   RE: The Men Tell All thndrkttn 07-22-09 8
 RE: The Men Tell All Ahtumbreez 07-22-09 7
 RE: The Men Tell All MKitty 07-24-09 9
   RE: The Men Tell All qwertypie 07-25-09 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-09, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Men Tell All"
in 87 minutes
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-20-09, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Men Tell All"
Jillian wore mango mango nailpolish for Tanner.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-09, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Men Tell All"
Not a very interesting show.

The "man code" was just stupid. Dave is worse than a pack of little old women.

Do we put any special meaning in the wording that Reid was "otherwise engaged"?

So the drama is Ed v. Reid, with Kiptyn getting ready to be the next Bachelor.

And Wes still sounds like a schmuck. Supposedly the producers dis-invited him. Makes sense, so that he can't engage in his #1 activity: self-promotion.

Jillian is worried about hammertoe? Does she realize that hammertoe is largely self-caused from poor-fitting high heels? Does she care?

Zzzzzzzz. Until next week, take a snooze on Jillian.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-09, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Men Tell All"
I missed a lot of the man-code part (for some reason channel 24 in my area gets poor satellite reception), but I agree Dave is just too much. I'm glad the audience let him know he is not God's gift to women.

I was disappointed that they chose to give Wes even more air time. Discussing him would have been all right; but I don't think they needed to show him singing over and over.

Agman 2009

07-21-09, 10:32 AM (EST)
5. "RE: The Men Tell All"
I hope they don't pick Jake for the Bachelor next season. It would be so boring. He is so worried about saying the proper thing. I always get the impression he is saying what he thinks he should say rather than what he truly feels. He is too worried about appearing perfect.

Dave and his silly Man Code. I think after awhile he realized he was all alone on that one.

They were throwing Wes under the bus. Then backing up and driving over him again and again. Chris really dislikes Wes.

They advertised that we were suppose to see people from the past shows at a party together in Vegas. But I don't remember seeing that. I guess they ran out of time.

And Jason still makes me want to throwup in my mouth when I see him. What are they paying Molly to stick by him?

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-09, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Men Tell All"
What are they paying Molly to stick by him?

Apparently enough to fly back and forth from Wisc to Seattle every other weekend.

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-22-09, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Men Tell All"
"I hope they don't pick Jake for the Bachelor next season. It would be so boring. He is so worried about saying the proper thing. I always get the impression he is saying what he thinks he should say rather than what he truly feels. He is too worried about appearing perfect.

I completely agree. I think his "Aw geez, aw schucks, golly-gee-whillakers" act would get *really* old after the first 15 minutes.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

07-22-09, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Men Tell All"
Finally watched it.

Molly and Jason - they don't get it that it wasn't that he dumped Melissa it's the way he dumped Melissa. Unless his contracted stated that if he dumped her on national tv for extra $$...I hope there was alot of $$.

Jake - there's just something off about Jake. He needs a girl that's as quirky as he is. I think a season of Jake and the girls he should be paired with would be rather boring.

Wes - I'm with jbug. If they disliked him that much, why keep playing clips of him singing. They should have set his clip to another singers song. I'm sure we could have picked a song for him

Reid - I wanted to see him. But with previews understand why.

Dave - blech

Jesse - Yum. He was way cuter than he was while on the show.

Overall it was a pretty boring episode.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-24-09, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Men Tell All"
Dave..what an a-hole. The man code stuff was just so moronic...and to go on about it over and over.

And yes, as I speculated in another thread, I think it is suspicious that Reid could not make it.

And yes, why the hell show so much of the despicable Wes when he is , wisely, not even there...just cut him out already, the freeloading garbage bag he is...

Sigh..I have no idea how this is going to turn out...but Ed still gives me the creeps. When I saw him drunk and falling all over at the hotel..that also really bugged me.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-09, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Men Tell All"
I agree with you on all points.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •