The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EVER!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

MKENGEN 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-29-09, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKENGEN Click to send private message to MKENGEN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EVER!"
LAST EDITED ON 06-29-09 AT 10:31 PM (EST)

hm

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EV... CSHS79 06-30-09 1
   RE: JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EV... mrc 06-30-09 2
   RE: JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EV... jbug 06-30-09 3
       Wes's Family/CD CSHS79 06-30-09 4
   RE: JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EV... canuklady 06-30-09 5
 How could you??? CSHS79 06-30-09 6
 RE: JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EV... true 06-30-09 7
   RE: JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EV... MrGoodTimes 06-30-09 8
   Nonperformance CSHS79 06-30-09 9
   Agree AyaK 06-30-09 10
       RE: Agree DebCapsFan 06-30-09 11
           Favorites CSHS79 07-01-09 13
           RE: Agree Loree 07-02-09 18
               RE: Agree CSHS79 07-02-09 19
                   "Mystery proposer" AyaK 07-20-09 28
 I figured it out jbug 07-01-09 12
   RE: I figured it out CSHS79 07-01-09 14
       RE: I figured it out mrc 07-01-09 15
       RE: I figured it out jbug 07-01-09 16
           RE: I figured it out CSHS79 07-01-09 17
 RE: JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EV... annielynne42 07-13-09 20
   RE: JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EV... 1carroll 07-13-09 21
       RE: JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EV... annielynne42 07-14-09 22
           RE: JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EV... 1carroll 07-14-09 23
               RE: JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EV... qwertypie 07-15-09 24
                   RE: JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EV... bullzeye 07-19-09 26
                       RE: JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EV... Carezy 07-20-09 27
                           RE: JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EV... 1carroll 07-20-09 29
 RE: JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EV... qwertypie 07-16-09 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-30-09, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EVER!"
I couldn't agree with you more,especially about keeping Wes.But it's clear he's gotten under her skin and that's hard to shake.

But I have to ask, how msny people think that wasn't Wes's real family? IMHO it's clear the reason they agreed to be there is Wes is paying their bills. If I had to guess who the people at that table were, they were his business manager, the manager of the bar he plays at most and a couple of local girls who hang out at that bar. Why else would you feel absolutely no warmth at that table? SImply put they were there for money in some way shape or form.

But last night it was clear Jake & Jillian could have had a future if things went differently in the past. However, in last night's episode the chemistry wss clearly not romantic but like a big brother protecting his little sister. Hopefully she listens and make the right decision about who she picks in the end.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-30-09, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EVER!"
Agree about Wes' family. A little too quick to dismiss the Laurel story, if you ask me.

I think Jill's other mistake, besides keeping Wes, was getting rid of Jesse. Michael, I could see, but keeping Reid over Jesse seemed a bit odd.

A Slice of Manga

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

06-30-09, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EVER!"
I thought maybe I missed something - did I?
Did they show Jillian & Wes arriving at his family's home and him introducing her? Were those people even introduced?
There was very little family resemblance.

After hearing him sing? I hope he has a day job. I love country music, but he just doesn't have what it takes. He's not that good; okay for a local bar I guess but this cd will only sell to the local market where he is.

06-30-09, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Wes's Family/CD"
Wes did make quick introductions, the older women were his mom and stepmom, the younger two were his sisters. Regardless of the introductions, my point was there was no warmth in the room. IMHO, I've felt greater warmth from a fire being shown on my tv than Wes's family.
As to the value of Wes's cd, after seeing Wes on the show I doubt anyone would take one even if it was given away free. I've heard better singing from the cds that are the kid's toy in a Happy Meal. I think the only true value in those cds are as a substitute target for skeet on a gun range,

canuklady 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-30-09, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail canuklady Click to send private message to canuklady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EVER!"
LAST EDITED ON 06-30-09 AT 01:01 PM (EST)

If those folks really were Wes' family and Wes turns out to be the jerk we think he is, then that pretty much paints his family with the same brush. After all, they backed him up saying that he didn't have a girlfriend. That's sick. For the life of me, I don't know what Jillian sees in that guy. I don't think he's the least bit attractive and he's not that good a singer.

However, given the trailers from next week's show, it looks like Jake did accomplish setting doubts about Wes in Jillian's mind and when he has that 'oops' and says 'my girlfriend' instead of 'my ex-girlfriend', let's hope that sets off red flags all over the map for Jillian. At least I sure hope so!!

06-30-09, 01:57 PM (EST)
6. "How could you???"
According to The Hollywood Gossip website,they've uncovered someone is truly hiding a girlfriend, Ed.So it appears I was right(see my topic ED the fool, Wes the *ss )that what made Ed walk wasn't his job but a woman. It appears there is woman back in Chicago that considers herself Ed's girlfriend. According to the story Ed doesn't consider them exclusive and he expects her to wait til the show plays out to see where they stand. So maybe Ed left since he knew his family wouldn't couldn't lie about this woman if Jillian came to his hometown.

As to Wes,maybe he isn't lying. He said he doesn't have "a girlfriend" and he seemed to trip over these words. Maybe it isn't that he has "a girlfriend" singular but girlfriends plural. Or that he doesn't consider any woman he has sex with on a semiregular basis a girlfriend.

So what else would you call someone who would eliminate men who honestly care about you and would be faithful in favor of dogs- an idiot. Jillian I hope you wise up soon.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

06-30-09, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EVER!"
That didn't take long, as predicted here.

Anywho, Jillian is attracted to who she is attracted to, not who gets the best edit. While Wes appears a pig to the viewers, he clearly has something that Jillian finds appealing. Every season needs a villian, and Wes is it. I highly doubt she will pick him in the end.

As far as Jake goes, I still maintain that he is as dull as a box of hammers, and it seems obvious to me that he and Jill had no chemistry whatsoever. I don't think that Jill didn't believe his story about Wes, but geeze, could he have been less effective at getting his point across? Idonthinkso.

If it were *me*, I'd have kept that cutie, Michael. Talk about sweet and sincere! That kid is so adorable and will make a wonderful spouse when he grows up. (heehee)

I'm not sure I buy the gossip about Ed. Honestly, if his whole departure was because he wanted to keep his at home girlfriend, than why would he come back to the show? Even if he did have a girlfriend when he went on the show, how serious could it have been if he went on a dating show? Expecting these guys to be virginal when they sign on is a bit unrealistic, IMO.

MrGoodTimes 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-30-09, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MrGoodTimes Click to send private message to MrGoodTimes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EVER!"
This is the problem. Women go for the Wes's and Jake's of the world, and not the Michael's.

Guess which one I am?

06-30-09, 04:28 PM (EST)
9. "Nonperformance"
I'm not 100% sure who has the issue with nonperformance since the person was somewhat shadowed. However, if the rumors are true that either Ed or Wes has a girlffirend, I hope that's who has the issue. I think it would be karmic justice.

As far as Jake being as dull as a box of hammers, I'll take that kind of dull 24/7. Something tells me he's the kind of kind who would be 100% faithful to whoever he married, just like Jimmy Stewart, the kind of guy I'm looking for and not finding.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

06-30-09, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Agree"
My daughters have been watching this show. I've been trying to explain to them (without watching) that Wes is probably perfectly charming with Jillian. But he is definitely getting the villain edit -- which is consistent with the rumor that he doesn't make the final two.

DebCapsFan 2747 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

06-30-09, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DebCapsFan Click to send private message to DebCapsFan Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Agree"
Right, and I think that true is right too that all of the bachelors/bachelorettes end up hated in the end because people have their favorites and they get angry when the person isn't falling in love with their favorite only.
I do think that people's opinions of Jillian could turn around, especially if she cuts Wes next week. Our attention spans are short, and as long as it all works out in the end we can forgive her for being blinded by the smooth talker for now.
I'm looking forward to the Men Tell All. Catfights!

Sig by JSlice.

07-01-09, 10:16 AM (EST)
13. "Favorites"
Admittedly, we are drawn to some contestants moreso than others. It would be nice if the Bachelor or Bachelorette could see all that we see and maybe they would fall for the person we hoped they would choose. However, I think people are bothered this season that Jillian cut men who were falling in love with her in favor of someone so two faced,namely Wes.
I think it's also what we appreciate in Jake,especially in this last episode. He accepted Jillian's decision, but valued the friendship he hoped he could develop with her. It's obviously what drove him to come back to warn Jillian, clearly his protective big brother gene has kiccked into gear.
Who's to say how this eason will end? I just hope Jillian winds up with a good guy and that possibly if she does, it will last.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-02-09, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Agree"
In Jillian's blog she says her family and friends are about to have her committed for keeping Wes around. At least she still has a sense of humour about it.

07-02-09, 08:25 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Agree"
IMHO, I don't think we've seen the last of Jake. If he is the mystery proposer,as I suspect, and she accepts like I hope she does, then her family may forgive her.
I say the mystery proposer is Jake because that's the only way Kipton would wind up as the next Bachelor over Jake.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-09, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. ""Mystery proposer""
Since Jake appears on "The Men Tell All" and Reid does not, it appears that Reid is the mystery proposer.

07-01-09, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "I figured it out"
Jillian kept Wes around just because she wants to sleep with
him. Sleeping with the bad boy may be one of her fantasies.
I'm thinking she has no connection with him other than a physical one - and she had to go through with the family visit in order to keep him around.
She knows it really won't hurt him for her to drop him later - he practically said as much when he told her they could end it before the family visit. It was obvious then that he doesn't really care for her - he just wants to get in her pants as much as she wants in his.

If (big if) he ever makes it big, she can say she slept with him 'back when'. And he can say he slept with a bachelorette.

Going red white & blue with Agman 2009

07-01-09, 10:25 AM (EST)
14. "RE: I figured it out"
If all she wanted was to sleep with Wes, I think she had the opportunity, didn't she? He was given a rose earlier in the season which let him spend time in the house with Jillian vs the men's bunkkouse. Then there was after she let Robby go he came to her private car on the train. So, if all she wanted was his body, she had opportunity, didn't she?

PS:In closing, why would any woman want that body(Wes's) when other men, especially Jake, clearly have better bodies?

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

07-01-09, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: I figured it out"
Who wouldn't want to sleep with a guy who has greasy rooster hair and a #####-eatin' grin?

A Slice of Manga

07-01-09, 12:00 PM (EST)
16. "RE: I figured it out"
But if she waits to sleep with him when it's expected, then she doesn't look as much like a slut.
KWIM?

07-01-09, 12:51 PM (EST)
17. "RE: I figured it out"
All I know is that if I slept with someone(WES) and later found out just what kind of guy he is(sleazy), I'd get a retroactrive skin crawl. Here's hoping it's Wes that has the issue with nonperformance, it would serve him right, especially since it's caught on tape.

annielynne42 53 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-09, 03:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail annielynne42 Click to send private message to annielynne42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EVER!"
This thread was not what I expected! Jillian is an IDIOT...plain & simple! She was an idiot on The Bachelor, too! She's had this thing for Wes, since Day 1. I know most people on here had his number since Day 1. She, just, isn't a very bright person, in the first place. She has some very annoying habits, she does with her tongue & her mouth, not to mention her pig-like squeal every time she meets up with one of the guys . Talking as fast as she can with her mouth full of food is disgusting. She is, absolutely, the worst Bachelorette! It took me over a month to watch this show....I taped it....didn't know if I wanted to watch. I'll be surprised if any one of the guys, actually, stick around for long, after being chosen! Sorry, but that's how I feel. The producers are getting ridiculous with all the BS they throw in there, just, for ratings!

1carroll 5 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-09, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 1carroll Click to send private message to 1carroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EVER!"
I totally agree. She says she's so independent and intelligent. I find her to be the most clingy dingbat that I have ever seen and consider her an insult to women. I watch this show for amusement and she sure provides it.

annielynne42 53 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-09, 05:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail annielynne42 Click to send private message to annielynne42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EVER!"
Thank you, Carroll! I was hoping that I wasn't the only one who felt this way!!!!

07-14-09, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 1carroll Click to send private message to 1carroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EVER!"
LAST EDITED ON 07-14-09 AT 10:06 PM (EST)

Shoot, this poor woman is so needy, it's pitiful. Poor Ed. duh, she should know there is a problem. They're young. The whole bach/ette thing is just entertainment. But this is the first one that was totally annoying.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-09, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EVER!"
Respectfully disagree. Deanna's whiny voice gave me facial tics

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-19-09, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EVER!"
Agree qwerty. As much as Jillian bugs me (and she does), Blinky (Deanna), was far worse. Though I did laugh at the "pig squeal" comment - that really gets my goat as well!

Carezy 72 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-09, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carezy Click to send private message to Carezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EVER!"

Ya, Deanna was so much more annoying IMO. At least Jillian isn't a B*tch. I find her very sweet and genuine, and EVERYONE has qualities (if you will) that others find annoying. Some have weird laughs, some have annoying voices, some squeel with excitement and some blink uncontrollably as though they are on "fast forward".

I could argue that Jake's random smile when he speaks with Jillian could get annoying, but I'm sure others love it and find it endearing. I think Jake seams like a really great person, and he's not hard on the eyes either, but the random awkward smile/laugh could be annoying after a season full of it. HOWEVER, maybe he wouldn't do that if he was in charge, and wouldn't be as nervous. WHO KNOWS?!

Anyway, I'm sure that every person on the bachelor/ette will have viewers who don't like them or find them annoying. It's just taste. TO EACH their own.

07-20-09, 08:18 PM (EST)
29. "RE: JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EVER!"
I've seen a part of several of them and she is the first one that reallllly got on my nerves. And as a woman I resent someone being that needy. She constantly commented that she was worried if they were there for her, blah, blah.... yet said she was so confident, noooottt.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-09, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EVER!"
bump

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •