The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"** ECST - 6/29/09 ** HTD"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Carezy 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-29-09, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carezy Click to send private message to Carezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"** ECST - 6/29/09 ** HTD"

Anyone interested in an spoiler thread since IACGMOOH isn't on anymore??
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ** ECST - 6/29/09 ** HTD Carezy 06-29-09 1
   RE: ** ECST - 6/29/09 ** HTD jbug 06-30-09 2
       RE: ** ECST - 6/29/09 ** HTD mrc 06-30-09 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Carezy 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-29-09, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carezy Click to send private message to Carezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ** ECST - 6/29/09 ** HTD"
Guess not… OH WELL… here’s my recap

Reid, great family. Loved his hometown date. He’s becoming very likable, we’re seeing much more now than we did for the first several episodes. I like when he wears glasses.

Michael, it was great to see his identical brother. Very cute, and I thought it was great that Jill foiled their little plan to trick her. She was able to tell them apart. I like him a lot, just a great guy, but I don’t see chemistry there.

Kipton, funny family, I liked the hot tub bit. His mom was the most serious, there’s always one of them in the HTD episode.

Jesse, weird brother, but he seems into her. He’s alright, owns a winery, seems nice.

WES, get off of my screen, I hate you. You aren’t the greatest gift to women and people aren’t jealous of you!!!

ED, welcome back. He’s cuter now than before. He just seems so normal. Too bad she didn’t get to meet his family. Is she too into the other guys to catch up with him?

I think she’s picked a great group of guys (without Wes), better than I remember anyone else having in the bachelor/ette.

WHO GOT THE ROSES? (in order, only 4 of 6)

1 – Reid
2 – Kipton
3 – Ed
4 – Wes

BYE BYE
Michael and Jesse

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-30-09, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ** ECST - 6/29/09 ** HTD"
Call me slow, but I've finally decided that ABC is doing a lot more than just filming this stuff.
They are really getting involved in script writing too. LOL

I firmly believe that Jake returned to tell Jillian about Wes because the producers told him to. And I think Jillian made the decisions she did because that is what they told her to do.

Then Ed? Others have queried how he had contact with his boss since they are all supposed to be completely out of touch with anyone. So again, ABC arranged for Ed to have to leave; and for Jillian to keep him once he returned.

Hey, they need some changes and drama every season right?

I can't believe Jillian is no dense that she can't see thru Wes; but wait till next week when Wes says "my girlfriend; oops, I mean my ex-girlfriend" LOL. Or is that just another mis-leading bit?

Michael was too young and immature. Laughs & fun will only get you so far. She should not have kept him so long.

Jesse had a chance of staying a bit longer till Ed showed up. Or she could have kept Jesse over Wes. Wrong choice there Jill.

Going red white & blue with Agman 2009

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-30-09, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ** ECST - 6/29/09 ** HTD"
I'm with you. Tthis show has gotten blatant with its scripting.

I'm a mAGMANimous ruler

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •