The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Things that make you go hmmm"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-25-09, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Things that make you go hmmm"
I'm wondering if Jillian's choices aren't really being governed by her insecurities. She's said she's always liked the bad boys and Wes could be considered a bad boy. But to me, there's a bad boy, like The Marlboro Man and then there's guys like Wes,jerks.

Maybe he's getting a bad edit and his confessionals go on from "yeh I came here for my career" and continue on with "but who would have known I'd fall for Jillian". But maybe they don't we don't know for sure. we can only go on what we see and how the other guys react to Wes.

Then there's Jake and maybe she wanted to like Jake but was afraid there would be certain expectations of her if he was as perfect as he appeared.Who's to say? All I know is that I hope she winds up with someone who'll make her happy. But I'll always believe she let that guy go when she let go of Jake and if she truly doesn't want him, I know plenty of ladies are lining up to snap him up, whether he's the next Bachelor or not.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Things that make you go hmmm qwertypie 06-26-09 1
   RE: Things that make you go hmmm Loree 06-27-09 2
 Excuses, excuses. excuses CSHS79 06-27-09 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-26-09, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Things that make you go hmmm"
I think you may be on to something. Of course she fell for nice guy Jason and look where that got her. All I can say that the Wes edit makes it unlikely he is going to sell many CDs IMO
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-27-09, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Things that make you go hmmm"
Will Wes be blaming the editing when he watches this show? Seems the other guys, Chris and now Jillian (after seeing the show) don't have a very high opinion of Wes. In fact most of the DJs in Austin that talk about Wes on the radio don't like him either. So I don't think it can all be editing. Wes gave them the material to work with.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-27-09, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Excuses, excuses. excuses"
LAST EDITED ON 06-27-09 AT 01:16 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 06-27-09 AT 01:14 PM (EST)

Jillian may have wanted Tanner's, or any of the guys, help in weeding out the good guys from the bad.IMHO, I think Tanner should have told Jillian what she wanted to know,especailly about Wes. However, it's possible she really didn't want to know because that would take away the excuses when or if it didn't work out.
The track record for this show leans heavier on failure than success but that can always change. I think if she picks wisely, the chances of it lasting are good.However, she needs to be willingly to put in the work it take to have a successful relationship. It also takes a guy willing to do his share and that's certainly not Wes. To me, Jake will always be the kind of guy willing to do his share. I only wish I'm lucky enough to find that kind of guy for me.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •