The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Stephanie"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Azie4 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-27-09, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Azie4 Click to send private message to Azie4 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Stephanie"
I'm sorry - and don't mean to be a hater. BUT...
is there anyone else here who thinks Stephanie is
closer to 50 than 30?
She has had a terrible eye lift and it looks like she's had
her whole face nipped and tucked a little.

I wonder how closely they verify the peeps' ages.
Just my opinion.
I actually thought it was going to be some kind of
surprise this season, that Stephanie turned out to be
someone's mother - not the little girl - but one of the
bachelorettes.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Stephanie Revan 02-27-09 1
 RE: Stephanie LFJ 02-27-09 2
 RE: Stephanie Vidalsex 03-02-09 3
   RE: Stephanie Roni518 03-03-09 4
 RE: Stephanie Bamagirl52 03-03-09 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Revan 5 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-09, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Revan Click to send private message to Revan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Stephanie"
I sympathize with her and all she has been through. But have thought all along that she looked like a drag queen. Dont mean to sound harsh. But every time they showed her I had to double take cause I really thought they had decided to be different and put a drag queen in the mix.

There was also something off about her to me and I never really saw romantic chemistry between her and Jason..

I think at the Ladies tell all show she looked a bit better though.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-27-09, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Stephanie"
Yes. She is very plastic-looking. But her body is that of a younger, and not just thin, woman. Obsessed with perfection? And not able to attain it, no matter how hard you try? Throw some money at the problem, and it will go away.

That's scary, especially if you are three years old and your mother is the perfectionist.

Vidalsex 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-09, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Vidalsex Click to send private message to Vidalsex Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Stephanie"
I agree, she is definitly over 40, shouln't try to hide her age.
I wouldn't put it past the shows creators to use her when things heated up between her and Jason, they would coax her to drop the "age bomb" . I think she was beautiful, but waaaay to sophisticated for Jason.

Roni518 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-09, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Roni518 Click to send private message to Roni518 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Stephanie"
I agree, she would have chewed him and spit him out. He's looking for the needy, immature type (like him).

Bamagirl52 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-09, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bamagirl52 Click to send private message to Bamagirl52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Stephanie"
Stephanie has had a hard lfe. Remember she lost her husband in a tragic accident and has raised a baby by her self. If that doesn't add a few years to a young body, I dont know what would.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •