The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Theory: Jason gets back together with his ex-wife"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

3analysts 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-24-09, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 3analysts Click to send private message to 3analysts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Theory: Jason gets back together with his ex-wife"
I posted this idea about a week ago on the YouTube video about the pinky ring. I tried (repeatedly) to post it on the Bachelor boards but couldn't, so I'm posting it here. I think that even if Jason proposes to Melissa and/or Molly, at the last minute his ex-wife will appear and want him back. Chris Harrison called Jason's choice "gutsy" and said he was sure the pairing would "stick." Also, very early in the season when a Seattle-area TV reporter asked Jason if the woman he chose would move to Seattle, he smiled and said, "If she doesn't already live here." Finally, on the news after last week's episode, the ending was referred to as "a total surprise" and "almost freakish." The DeAnna stuff is probably all a red herring.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Theory: Jason gets back togeth... woiwod 02-24-09 1
   RE: Theory: Jason gets back togeth... 3analysts 02-24-09 2
       RE: Theory: Jason gets back togeth... qwertypie 02-24-09 3
 RE: Theory: Jason gets back togeth... frogginainteasy 02-26-09 4
   RE: Theory: Jason gets back togeth... KMan 03-03-09 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-24-09, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woiwod Click to send private message to woiwod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Theory: Jason gets back together with his ex-wife"
Interesting!!! That is a very good idea. Somehow I missed him saying the part about maybe she already lives in Seattle. Did one of the girls come from Seattle in the first place? I don't know what you mean by the pinkie ring? Does that have something to do with his x-wife?
I think there is a bunch of hype about his choice. As I see it he is crying over the balcony because he knows he has to hurt someone and doesn't want to. I also think he chooses Melissa but tells her he would like to marry her but wont propose until he meets her family. That is why the big secretive show on After the final rose. What do you think of all that?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

3analysts 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-09, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 3analysts Click to send private message to 3analysts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Theory: Jason gets back together with his ex-wife"
Thanks. No, none of the girls was from Seattle. Jillian was the closest, from nearby Canada, which at first made me think maybe she was the one he'd end up choosing (since moving to Seattle would be relatively easy for her). You can see the pinky ring video someone made on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83d8e3hNoHA. As for ATFR, I'm thinking maybe it's all very secretive because Jason is back with his ex-wife, and both of them are there with Ty--kind of an intimate family moment.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-24-09, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Theory: Jason gets back together with his ex-wife"
HMMMMM -- very interesting. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

frogginainteasy 3 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-09, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frogginainteasy Click to send private message to frogginainteasy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Theory: Jason gets back together with his ex-wife"
I hope it comes down to him picking Melissa. I really like her. I think based on the previews that she gets along better with Ty than Molly does and as far as Deanna she can go and suck it! She had her chance and she left him high and dry so not nice! As for the ex wife. I think him and her are done. but thats jst me!

KMan 141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-03-09, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KMan Click to send private message to KMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Theory: Jason gets back together with his ex-wife"
Does anyone know what happened with Jason and his ex-wife?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •