The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"2/16 Ep & Upcoming Previews"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-17-09, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"2/16 Ep & Upcoming Previews"
If you haven't watched last night's episode yet, don't read any further!!!!!

okay, now..
Melissa asks Jason how important it is that he meet her family in order to make a decision. He hedges - says it's pretty important; but earlier he'd told her that meeting her friends gave him a different insight to her than he got from meeting the other girls families.

Melissa tells Jason she loves him.

Molly tells Jason she is in love with him.

Jillian tells Jason she is falling for him (before he made his decision; afterwards, she tells him she's falling in love with him).

I think Jason made his decision on the fact that before the rose ceremony, Jillian had not used the "love" word.

Is there a difference in "I love you" and "I'm in love with you"?

Now, about the previews.
When Jason is sitting and talking with the big DAW (DeAnna), he is wearing a plaid shirt. But when he goes out onto the balcony crying his heart out, he is wearing a blue suit.

So, when is this crying taking place?

In RTVW front page we get this:
Fleiss' comments have come despite The Bachelor star Jason Mesnick's previous gushing that he's "engaged" and "completely in love."
However Fleiss told Reality TV World that doesn't mean The Bachelor's upcoming ending is predictable.
"That might be a mislead, you never know," teased Fleiss when asked about Mesnick's comments. "It's astonishing, and whatever you think it is, you can't be completely right, there's no way."

Is this Fleiss person trying to tell us that Jason rejects both Melissa & Molly? That Jason telling of being engaged could possibly be to the DAW? Or is he teasing?

Jason has done to these women exactly what was done to him. At the end when the DAW chose Jesse over him, he was heart broken, could not understand how the DAW had led him on, yada yada yada.

And yet, Jason has led these women on - making each one think she is the one. He has been careful not to say the love word. He consistently says "falling for".
Did he send Jillian home because he cared more for her but knew he had already decided on another? and didn't want her to be in the F2 spot and be hurt even more?

Oh, and how can he tell someone like Jillian (& others who have already left) that he'd like to continue their friendship? Does he not realize that the one he chooses in the end might have an objection to that? LOL
Can't you see Melissa or Molly as his wife and Jason wants to keep a friendship going with Jillian - a woman who is in love with him and who has slept with him. <snark> "sure Jason honey, you go right ahead and call her all you want; sure take her to New Zealand for a week; no problem; I know you're just friends" </snark>

I'll probably be back with more comments as they come to me.
I can't believe I'm watching all this! but boy is it entertainment! (my first full season to watch every ep; watched most of last season with the DAW; and only snatches of previous ones).

Slicey took out the wrinkles '08

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 2/16 Ep & Upcoming Previews mrc 02-17-09 1
   RE: 2/16 Ep & Upcoming Previews thndrkttn 02-17-09 6
       RE: 2/16 Ep & Upcoming Previews Loree 02-17-09 13
           RE: 2/16 Ep & Upcoming Previews thndrkttn 02-17-09 14
 RE: 2/16 Ep & Upcoming Previews Loree 02-17-09 2
 RE: 2/16 Ep & Upcoming Previews LostAddict 02-17-09 3
 RE: 2/16 Ep & Upcoming Previews Flowerpower 02-17-09 4
   RE: 2/16 Ep & Upcoming Previews bdemoney 02-17-09 7
       RE: 2/16 Ep & Upcoming Previews SenecaTurtle 02-17-09 10
           RE: 2/16 Ep & Upcoming Previews bdemoney 02-17-09 11
   RE: 2/16 Ep & Upcoming Previews libbyb 02-17-09 15
 RE: 2/16 Ep & Upcoming Previews woiwod 02-17-09 5
 Jason is wimp plovett 02-17-09 8
 How about this? jbug 02-17-09 9
   RE: How about this? Belle Book 02-17-09 12
       RE: How about this? bdemoney 02-17-09 16
           RE: How about this? Flowerpower 02-17-09 17
               RE: How about this? bdemoney 02-17-09 18
               RE: How about this? TheWanderer 02-18-09 20
 RE: 2/16 Ep & Upcoming Previews realitycoholic 02-18-09 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-09, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 2/16 Ep & Upcoming Previews"
There is a rumor that Jason is in love with a member of the ABC staff, which would be an ending that most people wouldn't see. Frankly, I don't think the ending will live up to the hype. The posters on the ABC Bachelor site have predicted everything but Jason having sex with an alien live on TV as the ending.

I'm a mAGMANimous ruler

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-17-09, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 2/16 Ep & Upcoming Previews"
The most entertaining theory I have seen yet is that Jason got Molly pregnant. They wait until after he proposes to Melissa to tell that Molly's pregnant. He then runs crying to the balcony because he has to dump Melissa after he just proposed to her and ask Molly who will be the mother of his second child.

Man, those ABC posters have great imaginations!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-09, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: 2/16 Ep & Upcoming Previews"
But why would Molly go bungee jumping with Jason if she is pregnant?

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-17-09, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: 2/16 Ep & Upcoming Previews"
LAST EDITED ON 02-17-09 AT 06:18 PM (EST)

Ummm, because she didn't get pregnant until later that night in the fantasy suite?

ETA: I don't actually believe this, I just thought it would be fun to post what they are speculating. *sigh*

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-09, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 2/16 Ep & Upcoming Previews"
I know Jason did not pick DeAnna. It has been said by several different people involved that she only came back to give Jason advice. She is dating someone else.

Jillian and Melissa are still close friends according to Jillian. Naomi also says she was close with Melissa and Jillian and likes them best. Molly doesn't seem to have any close friends among the females.

LostAddict 420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-17-09, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LostAddict Click to send private message to LostAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 2/16 Ep & Upcoming Previews"
I'm wondering if maybe he picks one of the girls and she rejects him. That's what might send him into a tailspin.

Heck, I don't know.

But I want to know. It's really driving me nuts. I feel like I'm the one being led on!

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-09, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 2/16 Ep & Upcoming Previews"
LAST EDITED ON 02-17-09 AT 06:11 PM (EST)

Hiya Jbug! I think I posted a new thread regarding the end game too, sorry, wouldn't have posted all of that if I'd seen this one first! Webby can't lock that thread.

I am very curious regarding the ending of this show...don't you think that the comment that Chris made regarding the taping of this show being kept as intimate as possible in order to respect the people involved, was in regard to the taping of the "After the Rose Ceremony"...

just this comment makes me think that there will be lots of tears, accusations, drama, meltdowns perhaps? I can't help but think that his choice will dump him...that would be the most dramatic ending yet...but I just don't know. He says at the beginning of the season that he had indeed found his mate....so???

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-17-09, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 2/16 Ep & Upcoming Previews"
Well, this episode leaves us with a lot of speculation and unanswered questions...

First, in regards to the question - Did he send Jillian home because he cared more for her but knew he had already decided on another? and didn't want her to be in the F2 spot and be hurt even more? That's EXACTLY what my hubby and thought when watching the show last night. I don't think he has true feelings for Molly and wanted to spare Jillian more heartache by not stringing her along. Molly is tough and should be fine when he doesn't chose her.

Second, in regards to Flowerpower's idea about the comment Chris made regarding the taping of this show being kept as intimate as possible in order to respect the people involved, being in regard to the taping of the "After the Rose Ceremony"...

That is EXACTLY what I think it is referring to. I also think it implies that they have already taped the "After the Final Rose" for some reason. Any guesses as to why? Does anyone else get this impression?

Don't they normally tape that show live or at least after the season has aired completely?

Also, whose feelings are they trying to protect/respect? Jason's? Deanna's? One/many of the girls?

I'd love to hear people's thoughts and opinions on these items! Oh, and Flower I agree with you....I hope it truly lives up to all this hype....but with a show who continually says something is the "most dramatic EVER" it's hard to tell.

awesome sig pic created by syren

SenecaTurtle 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-17-09, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SenecaTurtle Click to send private message to SenecaTurtle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 2/16 Ep & Upcoming Previews"
LAST EDITED ON 02-17-09 AT 04:38 PM (EST)

>Second, in regards to Flowerpower's idea about the comment Chris made regarding the taping of this show being kept as intimate as possible in order to respect the people involved, being in regard to the taping of the "After the Rose Ceremony"
>
>That is EXACTLY what I think it is referring to. I also think it implies that they have already taped the "After the Final Rose" for some reason. Any guesses as to why? Does anyone else get this impression?
>
>Don't they normally tape that show live or at least after
>the season has aired completely?
>
>Also, whose feelings are they trying to protect/respect? Jason's? Deanna's? One/many of the girls?
>
>
>

Maybe it's Melissa's parents that they are trying to protect/respect.

*ST*

02-17-09, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: 2/16 Ep & Upcoming Previews"
"Maybe it's Melissa's parents that they are trying to protect/respect."

I agree with you. That's definitely a possibility.

After thinking about it...since we pretty much know he picks Melissa the intimate setting could be on their behalf since they are such private people.

A couple scenarios spring to mind...

He picks Melissa but won't propose to her because he hasn't met her parents. They use the ATFR ceremony for Jason to meet Melissa's parents and ask for her hand in marriage. Being forced into this situation is hard for them since they are such private people.

OR he picks Melissa and DOES propose. The parents are outraged and use the ATFR ceremony to address Jason about his rude behavior.

OR he proposes to Melissa and then recants after meeting her family.

What do you guys think?

libbyb 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-17-09, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail libbyb Click to send private message to libbyb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: 2/16 Ep & Upcoming Previews"
OK didn't anyone think that what Chris said was a joke to the bath tub farting?
Thas what I thought. It was a joke!

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-17-09, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woiwod Click to send private message to woiwod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 2/16 Ep & Upcoming Previews"
I am hoping that he rejects the final 2 and brings Jillian back and proposes to her and she accepts.....Just a bit far out eh?

plovett 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-17-09, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail plovett Click to send private message to plovett Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Jason is wimp"
I kept going back and forth eliminating Jill or Molly...BUT....what kept me thinking it would be Jill are the following (which makes me sad and feel he is a "wimp") 1. She is very successful in her job 2. She is the oldest of the three women left 3. She is very independent and does not "need" him 4. I saw a side to Jason lately that I don't like in many men. He needs a "girl" (that bothers me too...he calls them girls and not women).
5. He does not want a "girl" that is his equal like Jill 6. She wanted a best friend in the end after all the lust is over 7. He wants mostly lust!
8. He kept Molly because of their overnight date at the start of the show 9. He will pick Melissa because she "needs" him and appears that she is not that attached to her family (though she says she is) and that is a good thing for him as she will need to move to Seattle...AND...she "got him" by saying she wanted to be a first grade teacher so she could stay at home with her children in the summer...She is definitely the most "Needy" of the three and that is what he wants!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-09, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "How about this?"
Jason is in love with Melissa and wants Melissa.
However, he is still torn about not yet meeting her family.
Jason does not propose to either girl at the end.
He tells Molly she is not the one.
He tells Melissa he can not propose now; she'll have to wait till after he meets her family.
If he gets along with them, then he'll propose.
That? would make him run off crying, right?

And? He will be telling the truth later when he says he is engaged - because he met her family and they are all "kewl" with the happy couple.

There. Glad that's settled.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-17-09, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: How about this?"
That might be it! Good idea, Jbug! I hope that's it -- I like Melissa and think she'd be best with him!

Belle Book

02-17-09, 07:05 PM (EST)
16. "RE: How about this?"
Some interesting quotes by Mike Fleiss (the creator of the Bachelor) from a recent article:

Despite the show's history of over-the-top promos, The Bachelor creator Mike Fleiss says he isn't crying wolf with his recent comments that the reality dating show's thirteenth-season ending is "shocking" and the "most dramatic ever."

" I'm the boy that cried wolf , well this time it's a wolf," Fleiss told Reality TV World on Friday.

"It's five wolves, it's a pack of wolves! I'm telling you, money back guarantee. If anyone thinks this isn't the most shocking The Bachelor ever, you have them call me, because I'll want to know why, because it is, it most definitely is. I don't even think there anything close.

He later said "It's astonishing, and whatever you think it is, you can't be completely right, there's no way."

If you'd like to read the whole article check it out at: http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-bachelor-creator-mike-fleiss-discusses-hocking-ending-8440.php

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-09, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: How about this?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-17-09 AT 08:09 PM (EST)

Okay...what could possibly be this far out???

ETA: From atherella at Sucks...

Apparently that "Reality Steve" guy is going to spill what he knows tomorrow via youtube videos on his site. Says it is going to take about 25-30 minutes to explain it all.

From his site:

Let me start off by saying I haven't been around my computer too much all weekend. My best friend in California was in town for the last three days. So it was great to see him and take my mind off all this madness. I've read through some of the comments, but 2000? Really? Unbelievable. One good thing about my friend visiting this weekend? He's convinced me to release what I know early. And that's what I'm gonna do. I'm hearing rumors that an independent source has gotten a hold of this story, and plans on running with it to the tabloids this week. So, I guess I have to beat them to the punch now too. So tomorrow morning, at 8:00am CST right here on RealitySteve.com, I will let everyone in on the information I've been holding for the last 3 weeks. If you don't want to know, then you don't have to come to the site. It's gotten so out of hand now, plus with Mike Fleiss hyping up the finale like he has, and Host Chris backpedaling in his blog today, it just doesn't make too much sense to wait until after the finale now. If I did, it'd still prove I knew what happened all along, but with only two girls left, there really aren't many options left of what could be so shocking. But it is, I'm telling you. So tomorrow, I will release it all right here on RealitySteve.com. I will tell you ABC's story, then I'm going to tell you what I believe to be the truth, and you can make your own decision from there.

Guess we will see tomorrow!

02-17-09, 08:30 PM (EST)
18. "RE: How about this?"
Wow. If that ends up happening ABC officials are going to go berserk!!! But have to admit that if the story does get leaked early I will be thrilled! I'm dying to know what the HUGE shock is!

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-18-09, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: How about this?"
After going to Reality Steve's site and reading what he's spilling.. WOW!!!
If whtt he says is true, then it will be a definite shocker! I don't particularly like it, but it will be a shocker.
I guess we know who will be the next "Bachelorette"!
I also wonder what, if any, legal ramifications (civil damages) that could arise from this whole mess?
I won't say anymore, except I suggest you go to Steve's site....

realitycoholic 216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-18-09, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitycoholic Click to send private message to realitycoholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: 2/16 Ep & Upcoming Previews"
LAST EDITED ON 02-18-09 AT 01:21 AM (EST)

How about this for the ending:

Ty doesn't like either woman and Jason doesn't propose to either one. Instead, he takes the hand of the shy, nerdy, yet somehow sexy (remember the gal on 'Momma's Boy' who was the obvious plant?) assistant who has been forced to babysit Ty while his dad has been off on his own selfish escapades, and asks her to be his babysitter, uh, wife. That's who TY wanted, and that's who TY got... ;o)

**Work of arzt by PhoenixMons**

*Edited for grammatical errors*

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •