The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tar 26 Episode 4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Earl Colby Pottinger 1879 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-13-15, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tar 26 Episode 4"
And the race begins.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tar 26 Episode 4 Earl Colby Pottinger 03-13-15 1
   RE: Tar 26 Episode 4 Earl Colby Pottinger 03-13-15 2
   RE: Tar 26 Episode 4 Earl Colby Pottinger 03-13-15 3
       RE: Tar 26 Episode 4 Earl Colby Pottinger 03-13-15 4
           RE: Tar 26 Episode 4 featherfish81 03-17-15 17
       RE: Tar 26 Episode 4 Earl Colby Pottinger 03-13-15 5
 RE: Tar 26 Episode 4 Earl Colby Pottinger 03-13-15 6
 RE: Tar 26 Episode 4 Earl Colby Pottinger 03-13-15 7
 RE: Tar 26 Episode 4 Earl Colby Pottinger 03-13-15 8
   RE: Tar 26 Episode 4 Earl Colby Pottinger 03-13-15 9
 RE: Tar 26 Episode 4 Earl Colby Pottinger 03-13-15 10
 RE: Tar 26 Episode 4 Earl Colby Pottinger 03-13-15 11
 RE: Tar 26 Episode 4 Earl Colby Pottinger 03-13-15 12
 RE: Tar 26 Episode 4 Earl Colby Pottinger 03-13-15 13
 RE: Tar 26 Episode 4 Earl Colby Pottinger 03-13-15 14
 RE: Tar 26 Episode 4 Earl Colby Pottinger 03-13-15 15
 RE: Tar 26 Episode 4 PepeLePew13 03-14-15 16
   RE: Tar 26 Episode 4 CTgirl 03-17-15 18
 RE: Tar 26 Episode 4 personofinterest 03-17-15 19
   RE: Tar 26 Episode 4 kingfish 03-17-15 20
       RE: Tar 26 Episode 4 personofinterest 03-18-15 21
       RE: Tar 26 Episode 4 featherfish81 03-19-15 22
           RE: Tar 26 Episode 4 AyaK 03-26-15 23
               RE: Tar 26 Episode 4 kingfish 03-27-15 24
               RE: Tar 26 Episode 4 PepeLePew13 03-27-15 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-13-15, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tar 26 Episode 4"
On to Bangkok starting at 3:26AM, I smell bunch point.

And the nurse is still nagging.

Yep, 6 AM flight, so they all go together.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-13-15, 08:09 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Tar 26 Episode 4"
The team that was last has to catch a later flight.

03-13-15, 08:11 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Tar 26 Episode 4"
Teams have to choose between water taxi or wheeled taxi.

And the nurse is still nagging.

03-13-15, 08:19 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Tar 26 Episode 4"
And while most teams find the clue right away, the nurse's nagging is distracting the guy making it longer to find the clue. Then she continues the nagging which slows down making a choice.

What makes this bad is she says she is in the right, but when the guy passes the chances to make the choices to her, she refuses to make a firm decision.

I hate this type of person, they are all ready to point out any mistake you make, but will avoided making a desicion themselves so they can never be in the wrong.

featherfish81 467 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-17-15, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Tar 26 Episode 4"
I want to give her the benefit of the doubt, because it seems like she's getting a bad edit, but there was definitely a lot of nagging. And I wasn't a fan of:
her: "Ok, you make the decisions now."
him: "Fine, let's go this way."
her: "I think we should go that way instead." I didn't blame him for the look he gave her.

03-13-15, 08:21 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Tar 26 Episode 4"
The wheeled taxis are in a traffic jam, the water taxis are fast.

Then eat a century old egg.

03-13-15, 08:23 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Tar 26 Episode 4"
One team goes to the wrong market.

And all have problems eating the eggs.

03-13-15, 08:24 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Tar 26 Episode 4"
Final team plane lands.

03-13-15, 08:25 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Tar 26 Episode 4"
Play pool, get a milk bottle as a clue.

03-13-15, 08:27 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Tar 26 Episode 4"
This send them to a temple, they give a prayer, apply a little gold leaf and then see the monk who gives them a clue.

The last team has an extra task to make a Thai Grasshopper.

03-13-15, 08:35 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Tar 26 Episode 4"
Feed cats the milk.

The grasshoppers took a long time.

PS. It was snooker not pool.

03-13-15, 08:39 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Tar 26 Episode 4"
Work on boat motors, meanwhile one of the team members is scared of cats. These cats are just balls of fur, and you can see how nervous she is.

Clue "Metal Castle".

03-13-15, 08:43 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Tar 26 Episode 4"
Teams are running in every direction.

I can't count the last team out because some teams are taking so much time.

03-13-15, 08:45 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Tar 26 Episode 4"
Team Truckstop whips thru the task taking apart the engine.

03-13-15, 08:48 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Tar 26 Episode 4"
And now another member is allergic to cats.

How did feed cats milk become so big a task?

And teams are still running around to find "Metal Castle".

03-13-15, 08:50 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Tar 26 Episode 4"
By the way I saw the first three teams arrive at the pit stop, but I don't want to spoil your fun.

And yes, I AM EVIL!

PepeLePew13 25604 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-14-15, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Tar 26 Episode 4"
Thanks for the play by play, Earl! I didn't get to watch the episode until a couple of hours later, so it helped keep me in the loop while I was out.

Seemed like a kinda meh episode to me.

CTgirl 7340 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-15, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Tar 26 Episode 4"
I'm not a fan of the blind date theme but it is keeping me interested to see who will self-destruct first!

Sorry to see Jon and Harley go - they seemed like nice guys.

personofinterest 195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-17-15, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Tar 26 Episode 4"
I don't think the New Kids team had any chance at all to catch up - especially when they had a flight so much later than the others. I was pulling for them as they seem like nice, decent guys.

And the nurse went way down in my estimation this week! Sometimes it is better to just be quiet!

kingfish 18155 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-15, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Tar 26 Episode 4"
I bet there's a lot of suicides in her wing.

personofinterest 195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-18-15, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Tar 26 Episode 4"
I should feel bad about it, but that made me laugh!

featherfish81 467 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-19-15, 01:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Tar 26 Episode 4"
Doesn't she do pediatric trauma, or something like that? I'm just going to assume she's better with kids.

AyaK 10341 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-15, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Tar 26 Episode 4"
I hate to throw in speculation like this, since we all know the way that film editors can fake us out, but I think going into a round-the-world trip that consumes every minute of the day with someone that you'd never met before would be extremely nerveracking for a competitive person -- and both Hayley and Blair seem very competitive.

Frankly, the editing had led me to think that they wouldn't be around much longer. But then I saw this interview with Jonathan and Harley:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-jonathan-knight-and-harley-rodriguez-talk-the-amazing-race-%28part-2%29-17646.php

Reality TV World: Out of all the blind-dating couples, who could you see working out in the end. Do you think any of the teams will come out of this with an official relationship or at least a real romantic connection?

Jonathan Knight: Ugh, ugh, um. I don't know! They all seemed to be pretty adamant that they're not going to be couples, but I mean, I know just talking with the other cast members that Blair and Hayley seem to be hanging out a lot -- which is really shocking to me. (Laughs) Because they were fighting so much on the show, and now, they're spending a lot of time together. So, I don't know, I'm kind of pulling for them! They are kind of my underdogs for the singles.

So, is the editing disguising that they may have won?

Well, just this month, this video starring Hayley was posted online:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Dtg6eEvQD0

Why would you film a "breast augmentation" testimonial from Hayley for YouTube if she didn't at least make it to the final three? So I'm pretty sure that Hayley & Blair make it to the end, and actually I'd be surprised if they don't win.

It looks like they managed to work their way through any problems despite being filmed constantly. Editing!

kingfish 18155 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-15, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Tar 26 Episode 4"
It takes all kinds I guess, if they become a couple. Either she would have had to back it down a bit or he would just happen to be very tolerant. The latter doesn't seem likely given the reactions we were shown.

Maybe they had the kind of blowout that brought them together?

Editing can only go so far in depicting their lack of chemistry. Editors/producers might include more of the bad and less of the good in an attempt to disguise a great result for them, but what they show has actually been recorded, it's not CGI or green screen. So her annoying harping on his mistake(s?) and repeated reminders that he should listen to her actually happened, and actually got under his skin at one point.

More power to them if they do hit it off, but I'd be as surprised as you if they do.

As far as that U-Tube goes, it's possible that in return for a reality show minor celeb endorsement that she got a price break.

Or, maybe she's just spending her winnings.

What an air head though.

PepeLePew13 25604 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-15, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Tar 26 Episode 4"
Apparently Blair/Hayley has been spoiled by the RFF folks to be in the final four. The placing of these final four teams are still unknown.

Withholding the other three finalists for now unless there's demand to see who they are. From the look of things, three of the final four teams were blind-daters and one was a pre-existing couple.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •