1. Put the name of your choice for this week's bootee team in the subject heading.
This is really easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: Tar 25 Fans ..." and replace with your vote, i.e. "Amy & Maya." This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately.
Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're really obvious and official like, so please save the nicknames for inside your post and only use their proper names in the subject header.
2. Non elimination episodes.
If you think this will be a Non-Elimination Leg (NEL) put down "Non-Elimination (or NEL): team name" in the subject header to tell us who you think will finish last. If you feel there will be a continuation of this leg (Superleg) put down "Superleg" in the subject header, no need to supply a last place finisher.
3. Reply only to this post.
We like nice straight vote threads. Say whatever you like in your own post, no one can be wrong about their own opinion.
4. But... Vote changes.
However, if it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, reply to your own vote post! Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Brooke & Robbie."
5. Have fun!
Adam & Bethany (2) #SoulSurfers married surfers
Amy & Maya (6) #SweetScientists food scientists
Brooke & Robbie (5) #TheWrestlers dating pro wrestlers
Kym & Alli (3) #TheCyclists urban bike racers
Misti & Jim (1) #TheDentists married dentists
Tim & Te Jay (4) #CollegeSweethearts college sweethearts
001. Lisa & Michelle #MiamiRealtors (sisters) bottom out.
002. Dennis & Isabelle #TheDatingCouple punted.
003. Michael & Scott #TheFirefighters stumble.
004. NEL (Misti & Jim save their Save).
005. Keith & Whitney #TeamNashville (engaged) twirled around.
006. Shelley & Nici #MomDaughter creamed.