The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR 24 contestants"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Starshine 5033 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-09-13, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR 24 contestants"
Information from RFF (thanks guys)

So there is a 24th season of TAR and it seems like only months ago we were watching the Guidos blocking Momily, and Wil shouting the immortal line "Follow that Plane!"

Hopefully that's enough space to cover the spoiler..

The teams:

Herb/Nate
Jet/Cord
Dave/Connor
Leo/Jamal
Caroline/Jennifer
Natalie/Nadiya
Margie/Luke
Brendon/Rachel
Joey/Meghan
John/Jessica
Mallory/Mark

Apparently Boppers daughter is unwell, which is why Mark gets the ever perky Mallory.

Surprisingly I remember most of these teams, not sure that the Globetrotters or Cowboys deserve a third attempt on the race, but I am glad to see Iron Margie back, and Lukes taste in t-shirts definitely endeared him to me.

I hate to be mean to teams, they all do a lot of hard work in the race and deserve support. but Brendon and Rachel? Why? Dear Lord in Heaven why? The only reason that I can come up with is that the USA has some really serious sins to atone for.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR 24 contestants Estee 12-09-13 1
 RE: TAR 24 contestants kidflash212 12-09-13 2
 Not sure I agree. Max Headroom 12-09-13 3
   RE: Not sure I agree. CTgirl 12-10-13 8
 RE: TAR 24 contestants Estee 12-09-13 4
 RE: TAR 24 contestants kingfish 12-09-13 5
   RE: TAR 24 contestants dabo 02-23-14 11
 RE: TAR 24 contestants PsychoKitty 12-09-13 6
   RE: TAR 24 contestants BrassFan 12-11-13 9
       RE: TAR 24 contestants PepeLePew13 12-11-13 10
 RE: TAR 24 contestants KwietOne 12-10-13 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 56023 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-13, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR 24 contestants"
So as Team Homophobia would say, let me get this straight. We've got Noose & Rail for the third time, the Loudies, the biggest idiots the Race has ever cast, Dysfunction Junction In Red, and then we get down to the really bad picks?

Whatever we all did to be punished, I'm sure we're very sorry...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kidflash212 4002 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-09-13, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR 24 contestants"
After this past season and that list, I'd say the casting director is TAR's biggest problem. I don't see any teams that I want to see run again. I'd love to read an interview with the casting director and ask why he thinks these teams are the teams the viewers want to see again. Most of the picks seem to be teams we were rooting against.

Nobody should get to run this three times.

And Natalie/Nadiya and Leo/Jamal on screen at the same time? My ears!

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-13, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Not sure I agree."
I froze the TAR24 preview on my DVR and saw Team Chattering Magpies (Natalie/Nadiya) and what looked to be the monster truck team (Rob/Kelley) on the far right.

And to kidflash's point about multiple undesirable teams, I'm not sure I'll be watching this season either. Do I wan to see Leo/Jamal, Natalie/Nadiya, Margie/Luke, and Brendon/Rachel on my TV again? Absolutely not.

CTgirl 7114 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-13, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Not sure I agree."
LAST EDITED ON 12-10-13 AT 09:18 PM (EST)

ITA Kid, the casting director for TAR should be fired. They keep casting people that are either too boring to root for or are too annoying.

Max, I stopped watching Season 22 a week or two before the finale. I stopped watching 23 halfway through the second episode. The Afghanimals totally ruined it for me. The next season has been pretty spoiled and I am tempted to see who is final 4 before I even watch the premiere.

ETA: If Dave/Connor are F3, then that might lure me back. The rest, meh.

Estee 56023 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-13, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR 24 contestants"
Prediction #1: the Twinnies will try to join up with the Afghanimals, thus potentially creating the single loudest alliance in Race history. And they will call this alliance? The Brownies.

It's only racist when someone else says it. Like me.

*sigh* I think the sane part of the pack will be envying Luke by the time they (inevitably) hit LAX. Want to track the course? Check the worldwide medical databases for sudden increases in self-pierced eardrums...

Jessica & John? Well, someone has to go out first.

kingfish 16828 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-13, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR 24 contestants"
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-13 AT 09:40 AM (EST)

I'd like to see whoever that woman was who that took a watermelon in the face return.

That was good TV.

I'm probably the only viewer that enjoyed the Afghanimals, but I'm glad to see them returning.

Am not excited to see Brandon/Rachael on the list. Shouldn't her 15 minutes of irritation by done by now?

dabo 25803 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-14, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR 24 contestants"
And they could laugh about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIJzhYsbPNI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cfeTZNcA3g

PsychoKitty 700 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-09-13, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR 24 contestants"
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-13 AT 11:59 PM (EST)

I'm trying to remember who some of theses people are! Herb & Nate???? Caroline & Jennifer - one of the blonde teams? Brendon and Rachel - oh Gawd NOW I REMEMBER! She's the crybaby whiner Big Brother couple. And the racist homophobe screeching Twinnies - YUCK! Actually I think the Afghanimals are quieter than them . . .John & Jessica? I can't remember them right this minute . . . Mallory - didn't she race with someone else? (If this Mark is the same as Bopper's partner Mark.) And isn't this Margie and Luke's 20th time?

; ) and OF COURSE I'll be watching!!!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Sigs by Cig

BrassFan 326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-11-13, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BrassFan Click to send private message to BrassFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR 24 contestants"
>LAST EDITED ON 12-09-13
>AT 11:59 PM (EST)

>
>I'm trying to remember who some
>of theses people are! Herb
>& Nate????

They are more commonly referred to as "Flight Time" and "Big Easy"

PepeLePew13 25028 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-13, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR 24 contestants"
And, as a team, The Globetrotters.

KwietOne 1111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-10-13, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR 24 contestants"
Looks like I'll be hitting the mute button a lot. Ha...but I still watch because of the locales.

I just read from RFF the finish line is in Las Vegas. I missed it by 1 day! Even then, I don't think I would have noticed. Ha

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •