The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final 3 or 4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

PhilistheMan 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-09-07, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhilistheMan Click to send private message to PhilistheMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Final 3 or 4"
Hey all,

Been searching around and have found nothing ANYWHERE on possible boot lists, final 3 or 4, etc. Anyone have any inside information or any idea where else to look?

Keep up the grea work all of spoiler locations, etc. You all are GREAT!

--PhilistheMan

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Final 3 or 4 banzai 11-13-07 1
 RE: Final 3 or 4 banzai 11-14-07 2
   RE: Final 3 or 4 flipxcyd 11-14-07 3
       RE: Final 3 or 4 banzai 11-14-07 4
 Are there any spoilers at all? Chez 12-12-07 5
 RE: Final 3 or 4 banzai 12-17-07 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

banzai 556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-13-07, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail banzai Click to send private message to banzai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Final 3 or 4"
According to this Kate and Pat's interview:
http://www.buddytv.com/articles/the-amazing-race/exclusive-interview-kate-and-p-13625.aspx

What teams or team impressed you the most in your time on the race?

Kate: We definitely think the world of Lorena and Jason. We're looking forward to seeing them go further. Marianna and Julia are strong women, there's no doubt about that.

Pat: TK and Rachel are just plain sweet.

Kate: And they're tough. They were very tough.

And according to this Pat and Kate's interview:
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/interview-kate-lewis-pat-henderson-talk-about-the-amazing-race-6081.php

Reality TV World:   During the "Hunt It" Detour challenge, you witnessed firsthand some of the bickering between Ronald and Christina.  Were you surprised to see father/daughter team argue so much?

Pat:  We didn't anticipate it because there was no reason to... you know, that this is an automatic father/daughter thing.  I think we were a little surprised and actually...
Kate:  It was painful...
Pat:  It was hard...
Kate:  It was hard to watch.
Pat:  We had a lot of concern for Christina, and what that was like for her.

Reality TV World:   Do you think it will hurt them later in the race?  Did they ever mention if being on the race was a way to strengthen their relationship?

Kate:  We're all for people strengthening their relationships...
Pat:  But having not been there to see anything else that happened , we really don't know.  We haven't seen it either.

Sounded like Kate and Pat never meet them in sequesterville. Hmm.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

11-14-07, 02:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail banzai Click to send private message to banzai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Final 3 or 4"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0285335/board/thread/88262574?d=88262574&p=1#88262574

I SWEAR I SAW THIS BEING TAPED (spoilers)
by curlyQ379-1 (Wed Oct 24 2007 09:28:55) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

UPDATED Sat Nov 3 2007 21:44:05

This past summer my family and I traveled to Anchorage, Alaska for a cruise. My brothers and I were just sitting on a street corner when out of nowhere two men come running up and dodge traffic in the street. They were followed by a guy holding a camera and another guy holding a sound mic pole. They ran and jumped into a taxi and left.
On wikipedia, it says filming took place in July and early August. The incident above was in the last few days of July. I was thinking that, if this was the show, Alaska could have been the stop before the finals. (You know how they always have a stop near or in the US before the final destination) I noticed that one guy was young, the other old....so I am thinking that its the Grandson/Grandfather team. If it is, then they make it pretty far in the race. What do you think?

He posted on Oct. 24th but updated on Nov. 3rd.

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-14-07, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Final 3 or 4"
Or, they could be Team 4-6 running the "decoy" race.

11-14-07, 06:58 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Final 3 or 4"
^^ Yes, look like it.

Chez 670 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-07, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Are there any spoilers at all?"
Bumping up this thread after I searched several pages looking for spoilers as to the finish order. I have no idea what is going to happen in this race. (Maybe that is a good thing.)

12-17-07, 05:07 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Final 3 or 4"
It's not my spoiler. Go here and you'll see:
http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=tarspoilers;action=display;num=1197848466;start=0#5

Please do not read below if you do not want to find out the possible ( but very likely ) winner of Amazing race 12.

Ok, so I have TiVo on my television. And when you are viewing a show you are also able to see a brief description. This description includes the main two actors/actresses of the show. Well they are listing "Ronald Hsu, and Christina Hsu" as the two main actors on the show. I have tested my "ABC" order theory, but it was proved wrong. I hope this is incorrect, as I really don't want to know who wins. The reason I think they might be the winner is because Daniele and ##### Donato were listed as the two main actors on Big Brother..and they were the final two. If they infact do win, I will have that feature discontinued.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •