The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR 11 ep. 4: "No Babies on the Race!""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

banzai 556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-05-07, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail banzai Click to send private message to banzai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR 11 ep. 4: "No Babies on the Race!""
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-07 AT 03:35 PM (EST)

http://www.tv.com/the-amazing-race/show/6686/summary.html
Next episode: No Babies on the Race!
Eight All-Stars teams struggle to remain in an increasingly competitive race. Arguments with Charla and Mirna continue, as this time they lock horns with Rob and Amber. A dramatic finish is promised.
Airs: Sunday March 11, 2007

First preview:
http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/55ShESpNBU4Yg9EaH

from cbs:

1. Confusion at a detour puts 1 team's race chance in peril when a long standing rival overtake them. Will they recover in time to stay in contention?

2. Lies and deceit catch up with 1 team at the end of the world. Is this the end of the race for them?

3. After reluctant agreeing to work together with another team, treachery ensue and 1 team make a critical error.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR 11 ep. 4: "No Babies on the... coolflowerpowerman 03-05-07 1
   RE: TAR 11 ep. 4: "No Babies on the... television 03-07-07 2
 RE: TAR 11 ep. 4: "No Babies on the... banzai 03-08-07 3
   Travel to the End of the World popeave 03-08-07 4
       RE: Travel to the End of the World celula 03-08-07 5
           RE: Travel to the End of the World AyaK 03-09-07 6
 RE: TAR 11 ep. 4: "No Babies on the... coolflowerpowerman 03-10-07 7
   RE: TAR 11 ep. 4: "No Babies on the... hinghamwx 03-11-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

coolflowerpowerman 456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-05-07, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coolflowerpowerman Click to send private message to coolflowerpowerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR 11 ep. 4: "No Babies on the Race!""
1. I'm guessing this applies to Rob/Amber and Uchenna/Joyce, since they are the only teams left that have raced against eachother before.

2. Rob/Amber? Eric?

3. Oh, I hope this is about Rob and Amber, too!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

television 272 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-07-07, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail television Click to send private message to television Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR 11 ep. 4: "No Babies on the Race!""
I can't really see how they'd be hyping an "ending that will have EVERYONE talking" unless it's Rob and Amber getting eliminated.

banzai 556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-08-07, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail banzai Click to send private message to banzai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR 11 ep. 4: "No Babies on the Race!""
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-07 AT 12:31 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-08-07 AT 12:08 PM (EST)

Phil's preview for ep. 4:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1e5sf_tar11ep04preview03

------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listings.aspx?id=20070305cbs10

TEAMS TRAVEL TO THE END OF WORLD IN ORDER TO RECEIVE THEIR NEXT CLUE, WHILE ROB AND AMBER ATTEMPT THEIR FOURTH FIRST PLACE FINISH, ON "THE AMAZING RACE: ALL-STARS" SUNDAY, MARCH 11, 8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT

"No Babies On The Race!" - - Confusion at the Detour puts one Team in peril when a long standing rival overtakes them, on THE AMAZING RACE: ALL-STARS, Sunday, March 11 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
-----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1e7w3_tar11ep04preview02

Here's preview #2 that I missed.

popeave 433 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-07, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail popeave Click to send private message to popeave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Travel to the End of the World"
What do y'all suppose they mean by "the end of the world"? Will they go to the tip of South America - isn't that Tierra del Fuego? There's no way they'd get to Antarctica, do you think? This just caught my curiousity.

celula 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-08-07, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail celula Click to send private message to celula Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Travel to the End of the World"
>What do y'all suppose they mean
>by "the end of the
>world"? Will they go to
>the tip of South America
>- isn't that Tierra del
>Fuego? There's no way they'd
>get to Antarctica, do you
>think? This just caught my
>curiousity.

We just got back from visiting Ushuaia, Argentina (in Tierra del Fuego). There are signs all over town saying "El fin del mundo" or the "end of the world" so I am assuming that is where that comes from.

By the way - this was a GREAT trip - a very beautiful part of the world

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-09-07, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Travel to the End of the World"
Apparently they're going to Isla Redonda.

http://www.polarphilately.com/pposouth.html

Isla Redonda, Tierra del Fuego

Dec. '99 shot from Glen Stephens showing the post office on Isla Redonda in the Beagle Channel, in the Tierra del Fuego National Park in Argentina. Isla Redonda is totally uninhabited and the post office opens only a few days a week for a few hours to service the mail from a nearby small Argentine coast guard station. Apart from the ones in Antarctica, this is one of the most southern post offices on Earth. Isla Redonda is in fact located on a more southerly latitude than for instance sub-antarctic South Georgia or Macquarie Isl.

coolflowerpowerman 456 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-07, 04:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coolflowerpowerman Click to send private message to coolflowerpowerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR 11 ep. 4: "No Babies on the Race!""
Who thinks Rob and Amber quit because she's pregnant?

I really, really hope it doesn't go down like that (because it would mean years, maybe even decades more of them), but that's just what the episode title made me think of...

hinghamwx 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-11-07, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hinghamwx Click to send private message to hinghamwx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR 11 ep. 4: "No Babies on the Race!""
I will be happy when we finally get out of South America. It seems they are hanging around there for quite a long time.

Michael
http://www.hinghamweather.com

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •