The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CBS Website Info (Misdirections?) for Ep. 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-26-07, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CBS Website Info (Misdirections?) for Ep. 3"
After attempting a 40-foot rock climb, two Teams switch Detour tasks. Will their decision cause them to lose time and possibly the Race?

A Racer is thrown into a wild river as they try to complete a white water rafting course. Their teammate can only watch helplessly as their Race dreams possibly float away.

At the Pit Stop, one Team's joy turns to shock when Phil tells them that they did not get one of their clues and they have to go back and retrieve it. Is this the end of the Race?

Tribe strikes again!
You've been warned, so don't complain.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CBS Website Info (Misdirections... Snidget 02-26-07 1
 RE: CBS Website Info (Misdirections... Estee 02-26-07 2
   Misty365 Misty365 03-02-07 13
       You can't AyaK 03-02-07 15
 RE: CBS Website Info (Misdirections... byoffer 02-27-07 3
   RE: CBS Website Info (Misdirections... michel 02-27-07 4
   RE: CBS Website Info (Misdirections... HobbsofMI 02-27-07 5
       RE: CBS Website Info (Misdirections... donracefan 02-27-07 6
           RE: CBS Website Info (Misdirections... HobbsofMI 02-28-07 9
   RE: CBS Website Info (Misdirections... CTgirl 02-27-07 7
       RE: CBS Website Info (Misdirections... Cygnus X1 02-27-07 8
 RE: CBS Website Info (Misdirections... banzai 02-28-07 10
   RE: CBS Website Info (Misdirections... beau_30 02-28-07 12
 RE: CBS Website Info (Misdirections... banzai 02-28-07 11
 RE: CBS Website Info (Misdirections... banzai 03-02-07 14
 RE: CBS Website Info (Misdirections... esquire 03-04-07 16
   RE: CBS Website Info (Misdirections... Loree 03-05-07 17
       RE: CBS Website Info (Misdirections... tamarama 03-05-07 18
           RE: CBS Website Info (Misdirections... Cygnus X1 03-05-07 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-07, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: CBS Website Info (Misdirections?) for Ep. 3"
So much bumbling in so little time.

These people did this once before, right?

It's a tribe creation!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-07, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: CBS Website Info (Misdirections?) for Ep. 3"
After attempting a 40-foot rock climb, two Teams switch Detour tasks. Will their decision cause them to lose time and possibly the Race?

Charla & Mirna, Bill & Joe.

A Racer is thrown into a wild river as they try to complete a white water rafting course. Their teammate can only watch helplessly as their Race dreams possibly float away.

Mirna. (We can but hope.)

At the Pit Stop, one Team's joy turns to shock when Phil tells them that they did not get one of their clues and they have to go back and retrieve it. Is this the end of the Race?

Could be anyone, but I think we're looking at Teri & Ian after Ian missing details in the boardroom.

Misty365 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-02-07, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Misty365 Click to send private message to Misty365 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Misty365"
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-07 AT 09:03 AM (EST)

>A Racer is thrown into a
>wild river as they try
>to complete a white water
>rafting course. Their teammate
>can only watch helplessly as
>their Race dreams possibly float
>away.

>
>Mirna. (We can but hope.)

On the previews last night during Survivor they actually show this...It is Charla that goes overboard.

ok...can someone tell me how to change the subject line????

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-07, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "You can't"
Once you post, the subject line can only be edited by the site administrator (not even moderators can do it).

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-07, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: CBS Website Info (Misdirections?) for Ep. 3"

I was wondering if there might be a penalty for the teams who bolted through the checkpoint on the way into the Valley of the Moon (if I got the name right). It seemed that each vehicle was supposed to stop there and get directions, but several jumped the line. The BQs definitely did this, but were not alone. (the clue above says "one team").

If a team got something wrong, would that let the Fester boys back into the race? ugh.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-07, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: CBS Website Info (Misdirections?) for Ep. 3"
If you look at the clip again, there was a second guy that went to the BQs car to explain the rules and direction. That same guy opened up the gate on the left side of the road to let them through while the Festers were rechecking the information with the first gate operator. I don't think the girls did anything wrong there.

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-07, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: CBS Website Info (Misdirections?) for Ep. 3"
I see this as a possible end for Romber......it's a simple thing but cost them a ton of time because I just don't see them making a major mistake and coming in last unless it's a delayed flight again.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

donracefan 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

02-27-07, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail donracefan Click to send private message to donracefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: CBS Website Info (Misdirections?) for Ep. 3"
I would bet against it being Romber. They've been in Survivor twice and TAR twice and, although I didn't watch survivor, they have never shown themselves as not being able to follow directions and they now have lots of experience with this whole reality thing. They would be the least likely in my book. I think anyone who thinks it's them would need to ask themselves if they really think it's them or if they are hoping that it's them. Like them or hate them, they don't do these type of moron things and I would have to believe anyone who thinks they might are in the "hoping" they do category. At this point, there are too many weak teams left for Romber to lose. Even if they get lost or do something stupid or quit a task again, they are usually sufficiently ahead of the weak back of the pack to allow for some problems along the way. If they get bounced due to a mistake or misfortune, it will be after some of the truly weak links are gone.

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-07, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: CBS Website Info (Misdirections?) for Ep. 3"
Yes...I might not like Romber personally but something like this is the only way I think they could get eliminated. They are the best team out there and I'll give them credit for that so that is why dropping a clue might do them in. Is there a ton of other teams I can see doing this....you bet.....but I'm just trying to think outside of the box and put spoiler info into play.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-07, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: CBS Website Info (Misdirections?) for Ep. 3"
I think the riddle is refering to the next pit stop. Someone forgot a clue during episode 3 and is penalized at the pit stop. Could it be David and Mary? They don't always read the directions carefully and forgot to pick up their fanny pack after doing a detour last season.

If anyone would have been penalized for driving too fast in the Valley of the Moon, it would have happened at the pit stop in Chile. Remember last season when Tom and Terry hopped on a motorcycle when the clue said explicitly they were not allowed to? They had to stand off to the side for 30 minutes and watch the other teams arrive at the pit stop. They narrowly missed elimination that time.

02-27-07, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: CBS Website Info (Misdirections?) for Ep. 3"
In their RTVW interview, the Festers said the producers were really being sticklers for speed. In this instance, I figure it was because the Valley of the Moon route went through the Atacama Desert as an unpaved route. The producers probably don't want a repeat of Brian and Greg's crash in TAR 7.

I don't think the forgotten clue will cost whoever the race. It's happened on a number of occasions, but I don't recall it eliminating anyone.

Tribe strikes again!

banzai 556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-28-07, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail banzai Click to send private message to banzai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: CBS Website Info (Misdirections?) for Ep. 3"
previews for episode #3:

http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/5B2nrv20JUNti9drI

new web preview:
http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/3VHRl3GljViRo9o8v

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-28-07, 11:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: CBS Website Info (Misdirections?) for Ep. 3"
The new preview. With the person yelling I believe it to be Ian. Because I can hear him say "terri" for the white water rafting.

02-28-07, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail banzai Click to send private message to banzai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: CBS Website Info (Misdirections?) for Ep. 3"
http://www.tvguide.com/detail/tv-show.aspx?tvobjectid=285452&more=ucepisodelist&episodeid=6364274

Episode Detail: I'm Sorry I'm Wearing a Bathing Suit. It Is Very Weird, I Know - Amazing Race: All-Stars
The third leg of the race begins in Chile. The nine teams each navigate a two-and-a-half mile white-water-rafting course. The Detour involves a 40-ft. rock climb. At the pit stop, one team isn't allowed to check in because they forgot to retrieve a clue. Phil Keoghan is the host.

http://tv.ign.com/objects/889/889832.html
At the Pit Stop, one Team's joy turns to shock when Phil tells them that they did not get one of their clues and they must have them all before checking in.

http://www.tv.com/the-amazing-race/show/6686/summary.html
Next episode: I'm Sorry I'm Wearing A Bathing Suit. It Is Very Weird, I Know
The nine remaining All-Star teams continue on with the third leg of the race. Arguing with Charla and Mirna continues when Teri and Ian find themselves in conflict with them. Danielle faces difficulty with a watery task.
Airs: Sunday March 4, 2007

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listings.aspx?id=20070227cbs10
TEAMS MUST COMPLETE A TWO AND A HALF-MILE WHITE WATER RAFTING COURSE THROUGH RAGING RAPIDS, THROWING ONE RACER TO THE WILD RIVER AS THEIR TEAMMATE WATCHES HELPLESSLY, ON "THE AMAZING RACE: ALL-STARS," SUNDAY, MARCH 4, 8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT

"I'm Sorry I'm Wearing A Bathing Suit. It Is Very Weird, I Know" -- At the Pit Stop, one Team's joy turns to shock when Phil tells them that they did not get one of their clues and they must have them all before checking in, on THE AMAZING RACE: ALL-STARS, Sunday, March 4 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

03-02-07, 10:10 AM (EST)
14. "RE: CBS Website Info (Misdirections?) for Ep. 3"
Phil is back for another promo for episode #3:
http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/4wGNaVlhsE4oH9thC

esquire 1089 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-04-07, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: CBS Website Info (Misdirections?) for Ep. 3"
who started the rock climb?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-07, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: CBS Website Info (Misdirections?) for Ep. 3"
This made no sense. We did not see anyone start the rock climb.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-05-07, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: CBS Website Info (Misdirections?) for Ep. 3"
Maybe they'll put it in the onlne extras.
Or maybe someone really screwed up.

03-05-07, 10:06 PM (EST)
19. "RE: CBS Website Info (Misdirections?) for Ep. 3"
Good call all! I started a thread about this in Fanatics, now that it's no longer spoiler info.

Tribe strikes again!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •