The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"That Greg kid... gonna steal his own Gold Star"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Kid Nation Forum (Protected)
Original message

batts 1731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-05-07, 05:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"That Greg kid... gonna steal his own Gold Star"
Do you guys see the look on that Greg kids face every time a gold star is given to another kid?
He's thinking right now.... "If they won't give me a star, dangit, I'm just gonna get me one my own way."

He's a criminal. Just look at him. He's already assaulted one of the councilmembers, and sprayed 'Blue Team' in paint on all the buildings in all hours of the night.

He reminds me of the bully on 'A Christmas Story'... what was his name? Scott Vargas?

If the kids get some kind of handle on laws, maybe they'll build a jail, and Greg will be the first occupant....
Heh heh heh....

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: That Greg kid... gonna steal hi... syren 10-05-07 1
   RE: That Greg kid... gonna steal hi... Memaw 10-05-07 2
       RE: That Greg kid... gonna steal hi... syren 10-05-07 3
 RE: That Greg kid... gonna steal hi... CTgirl 10-05-07 4
 RE: That Greg kid... gonna steal hi... mattben 10-05-07 5
   RE: That Greg kid... gonna steal hi... Agman2 03-24-15 10
 He works really hard moonbaby 10-06-07 6
   RE: He works really hard Sunny_Bunny 10-06-07 7
 RE: That Greg kid... gonna steal hi... true 10-08-07 8
   RE: That Greg kid... gonna steal hi... Memaw 10-10-07 9
 RE: That Greg kid... gonna steal hi... Agman2 01-15-16 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-05-07, 07:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: That Greg kid... gonna steal his own Gold Star"
I actually like Greg, and think that later when they really need him they are going to regret not giving him the star.

I mean come on, did you see any council members out there picking up shit covered outhouses and standing them upright?
Sure there were others helping him, but he was leading it and he was directly in front of the crap spot. To me, just for that he deserved it.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Memaw 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-05-07, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Memaw Click to send private message to Memaw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: That Greg kid... gonna steal his own Gold Star"
He's the biggest and after all, it was the "Town Council" that said for the "BIG/OLDER kids to go out and fix it for everyone in the town.

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-07, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: That Greg kid... gonna steal his own Gold Star"
I thought it was someone who wasn't on the council who said the bigger kids fix them. I thought it was the kid from the yellow team that I wish was on the council.

Zack? Is that his name?

So what if he is the biggest, doesn't mean he had to help, nor does it mean that he has to do any of the other stuff he has done. At his age kids retaliate, and of course if you slight them too much they will retaliate and fight back in huge ways. Never know, if they would finally give it to him, he may be prone to help more.

CTgirl 7603 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-07, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: That Greg kid... gonna steal his own Gold Star"
I don't think Greg is that bad of a kid. He works hard and plays hard and has a volatile temper (and a foul mouth) - makes for good TV!

Even when he didn't get the gold star, he kept on working. Like Syren said he was picking up those outhouses, a pretty yucky job, with no complaining. Morgan was the one angling for the gold star this week and looked more disappointed when she didn't win. Greg was realistic - they gave it to Mallory because she was young and hardworking and it was her birthday. He's going to help get the job done, and if he can keep his mouth in check, he could still get the gold star one of these weeks.

surfkitty sig shop 2007

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-05-07, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: That Greg kid... gonna steal his own Gold Star"
Greg's a pouty thug without any adult supervision. It will be interesting to see what his rap sheet is in 10 yrs.

Agman2 1577 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-15, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: That Greg kid... gonna steal his own Gold Star"
He has become an anger management counselor since the show.

moonbaby 17118 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-07, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "He works really hard"
and even if I don't care for his attitude sometimes I think he should get one based on the past couple of episodes. A teenager with an attitude isn't anything new-but he does need to get a handle on his temper. I'm not a fan of his outbursts and bullying but I do believe the town needs him-he's bigger and stronger than most of the kids and seems to be mighty handy.

He does get a "my preciousssssss" look in his eyes, though, when he sees that gold star I would be extremely disappointed to see him win one and then totally slack off.

He who throws mud loses ground.

Sunny_Bunny 5596 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-07, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: He works really hard"
Yeah, I kind of see that --

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-07, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: That Greg kid... gonna steal his own Gold Star"
This kid, Greg, is pretty immature for a 15 year old boy. (I should know, I have a 15yo son) I'm suprised he passed the pre-show screening, and if I had a younger kid on that show (I wouldn't, personally I think it borders on abuse) I'd be pissed.

Memaw 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-10-07, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Memaw Click to send private message to Memaw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: That Greg kid... gonna steal his own Gold Star"
<I'm suprised he passed the pre-show screening

It's called "child innocence" mode.
Kids get us with it most every time.

Agman2 1577 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-16, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: That Greg kid... gonna steal his own Gold Star"
C'mon Batts, I'll bet you were just like that when you were a kid!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •