The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ILM #2 Episode #7: Are You There, God? It's Me..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-14-09, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ILM #2 Episode #7: Are You There, God? It's Me..."
VH1's 'At Least Coach Isn't In This One (Yet)' preview text: 'The Green and Gold teams, and their respective alliances, struggle for dominance of the house, knowing that now is an opportunity to swing the numbers their way. In the Fire and Ice Challenge both teams scramble to free coins from an giant ice block. Turns out having alliance members on the opposing team pays off as sabotage costs one team the game. The two sabotaging players are obvious choices for possible elimination, which leaves the third a Herculean task; sway the paymaster to their alliance in order to stay alive.'

Sounds like another Gold loss, thanks to a little sterling lack of effort on Becky's part. The title quote sort of sounds like Saaphyri (mostly because of her prayer during her original appearance), so maybe that's a hint as to who's Paymaster this time around. No guarantees -- but right now, it makes sense for Frank and Saph to try and switch off the position every challenge. It's also a question of whether the others will let them, but we're still not really seeing people fight to be captain.

Two likely-safe saboteurs and one victim trying to get an alliance switch. That's going to be difficult. We're solidly in the 'and why should I believe you?' stage, and a couple of the better liars are gone. Plus we all remember what happens to the typical swinger, don't we? They swing. Immediately after someone finds a sturdy tree.

In terms of challenge threats, mother of mercy, this should be the end of Rico...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ILM #2 Episode #7: Are You The... ssinmd 03-16-09 1
   RE: ILM #2 Episode #7: Are You The... toddE 03-17-09 2
       RE: ILM #2 Episode #7: Are You The... sica077 03-18-09 4
 RE: ILM #2 Episode #7: Are You The... shimane22 03-17-09 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ssinmd 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-16-09, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ssinmd Click to send private message to ssinmd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ILM #2 Episode #7: Are You There, God? It's Me..."
Dear Angelique:

Your gaydar is broken.
That being said, if you get him drunk and play hard to get, he might "doink" you.

Love,
Sara

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-17-09, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ILM #2 Episode #7: Are You There, God? It's Me..."
Well, what do you know, the, ahem, Frank Alliance was actually smart this week.

Cleary Frank is being set up for another big fall. His allies might do well, but Frank has no chance.

Please get rid of Ice, now that Bonez is gone. I'd prefer to focus on people with a personality.

My friends think 20 Pack is gay as well, but I don't really see it except that he is so pretty...and he apparently wears a man thong.

sica077 523 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-18-09, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sica077 Click to send private message to sica077 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ILM #2 Episode #7: Are You There, God? It's Me..."
I agree with you, I just don't get that vibe from him... I got that vibe from Heat, however!

shimane22 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-17-09, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shimane22 Click to send private message to shimane22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ILM #2 Episode #7: Are You There, God? It's Me..."
Aw, I love Angelique. I think she's a beautiful person (on the inside, at least), but I also don't think I'd kiss her for any sum.

Bummed to see Bonez go, but I'd also say he's too good for this crap so it's for the best.

Can Frank and Becky please go home? Please?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •