The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Soap Fall Preview"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Non-Reality Daytime Soap Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-07-05, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Soap Fall Preview"
The other thread was getting too long and there are some new spoilers and recasts to dish about. I figure a new thread will spark more fun discussion. And maybe bring Mandy out!!!!

GH. Getting good right now even though Jennifer Bransford sucks as Carly. Guess what? It's all over the net today that she has been let go and a recast will be imminent. Who should it be? I wish either Gina Tognoni or Rebecca Budig will take over, if they couldn't get Sarah Brown. Who do you guys think? Reese is preggers IRL and they aren't writing it in. However, the story I do really like is the Liz pregnancy story. I see a custody battle coming up! Luke will be back soon, so we will have lots of hijinks. And why is Belle Brady on when I watch GH?

AMC. So not understanding the Ryan Lavery thing. Its boring and I want it gone. I love the guy that plays Jonathan but I would have rather had him come back as a twin that this awful story. I would rather see Simone and Ethan than Ryan's sister. However, I am loving how they are tying in Julia with fakeDixie who I wish was dead and with Zach. I have to say I forgot that Julia and Kendall hate each other. I see their hatred better now with ALicia Minshew than with Sarah Michelle Gellar (although I loved, loved, loved her as Kendall). The JR and Babe story is getting good however, why don't they kill off Amanda.

ATWT. THought I would hate the custody battle. I hate Gwen and wish she would learn how to act. But damn it is getting good. I have to ask, aren't Casey and Will related through Adam? Don't they have some of the same DNA? Can someone help me out here. The show will not be the same without Hunt Block, I am adament on that. I like how they are hooking Jenn on crank because when she eventually learns that the baby is hers, she will be an unfit mother. So what will happen? I can't wait to find out. When everyone finds out that Paul knew about the switch, I am curious what Barbara will do since she has that Oedipal love for Paul but knows what it is like to lose a baby like Jenn has.

Y&R. Sheila Carter. Holy Sh!t she is scary. How delusional can one person be, ok GH Carly is too. She will make that shoe even better than it is. I like the recast of Victoria, she is making the role her own. I also like this Scott, maybe Scott and Victoria will hook up, or better yet to piss Mommy off, Victoria and Brad.

Days. Chloe and Brady are getting married. I so don't care. I love Sami though. With Austin coming back this month it will get interesting. I hate that it took fakeBelle six months to realize she was pregnant and does Jack have to almost die every year? The only thing I like right now is Wayne Northup as Dr Alex. Heard a rumor he might be Stefano, now wouldn't that be hysterical.

I think thats all for now. MANDYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TishyTime

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Soap Fall Preview Bebo 09-08-05 1
 RE: Soap Fall Preview ARnutz 09-08-05 2
 RE: Soap Fall Preview goldie1000 09-09-05 3
   RE: Soap Fall Preview Majic Mitch 09-12-05 6
       RE: The Bold & the Beautiful and Y&... goldie1000 09-12-05 7
 RE: Soap Fall Preview samboohoo 09-10-05 4
 RE: Soap Fall Preview motormouth 09-11-05 5
   RE: Soap Fall Preview LadyT 09-15-05 8
       RE: Soap Fall Preview motormouth 09-16-05 12
 DOOL mrc 09-16-05 9
   RE: DOOL zombiebaby 09-16-05 10
       RE: DOOL LadyT 09-16-05 11
           RE: DOOL zombiebaby 09-18-05 13
           RE: DOOL trigirl 09-18-05 14
               RE: DOOL mommy2bree 09-24-05 17
       RE: DOOL mrc 09-19-05 15
       RE: DOOL Agman2 02-23-16 72
 RE: Soap Fall Preview DesertSun 09-19-05 16
 ATWT Baby switch continued... ARnutz 09-24-05 18
   RE: ATWT Baby switch continued... trigirl 09-24-05 19
       RE: ATWT Baby switch continued... ARnutz 09-25-05 21
           RE: ATWT Baby switch continued... samboohoo 09-26-05 24
               RE: ATWT Baby switch continued... ARnutz 09-26-05 27
   RE: ATWT Baby switch continued... goldie1000 09-24-05 20
       RE: ATWT Baby switch continued... ARnutz 09-25-05 22
   Carly and Gwen LadyT 09-25-05 23
       RE: Carly and Gwen samboohoo 09-26-05 25
       RE: Carly and Gwen ARnutz 09-26-05 26
           RE: Carly and Gwen goldie1000 09-26-05 28
               RE: Carly and Gwen ARnutz 09-26-05 29
                   RE: Carly and Gwen goldie1000 09-26-05 30
                       Today! ARnutz 09-26-05 31
                           RE: Reminder goldie1000 10-02-05 32
                               RE: Young and the Restless -Appea... goldie1000 10-04-05 33
 ATWT Bebo 10-05-05 34
   RE: ATWT goldie1000 10-05-05 35
   RE: ATWT LadyT 10-05-05 36
       RE: ATWT goldie1000 10-05-05 37
       RE: ATWT trigirl 10-06-05 38
 AMC casting news LadyT 10-06-05 39
 ATWT news LadyT 10-10-05 40
   RE: ATWT news goldie1000 10-10-05 41
       RE: ATWT news trigirl 10-11-05 42
           Re: Lauren on Y&R goldie1000 10-14-05 43
 GH kathliam 10-18-05 44
   RE: GH trigirl 10-19-05 45
   RE: GH volsfan 11-01-05 59
       RE: GH volsfan 11-06-05 60
           RE: GH kathliam 11-07-05 61
               RE: GH LadyT 11-07-05 62
 B&B news-spoiler LadyT 10-20-05 46
   RE: B&B news-spoiler goldie1000 10-20-05 47
       RE: B&B news-spoiler ARnutz 10-24-05 50
   Leslie Kay samboohoo 10-24-05 48
       RE: Leslie Kay LadyT 10-24-05 49
   RE: B&B news-spoiler goldie1000 11-07-05 65
       RE: B&B news-spoiler Bebo 11-07-05 66
           RE: B&B news-spoiler goldie1000 11-08-05 67
 Gwen got the baby... ARnutz 10-24-05 51
   RE: Gwen got the baby... goldie1000 10-25-05 52
       RE: Young and the Restless Casting ... goldie1000 10-25-05 53
           RE: Young and the Restless Casting ... ARnutz 10-27-05 54
               RE: Young and the Restless Casting ... goldie1000 10-27-05 55
                   RE: Young and the Restless Casting ... ARnutz 10-28-05 56
                       RE: Young and the Restless Casting ... goldie1000 10-28-05 57
                           RE: Bold and the Beautiful Casting ... goldie1000 10-28-05 58
                               RE: As the World Turns Casting Cor... goldie1000 11-07-05 63
                                   RE: The Young and the Restless - Se... goldie1000 11-07-05 64
 RE: DOOL susang 11-15-05 68
   RE: ATWT - A New Guy comes to Oakd... goldie1000 11-16-05 69
 RE: Y&R - This just in goldie1000 11-16-05 70
   RE: Guiding Light Memoriam goldie1000 11-16-05 71

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 20899 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-05, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Soap Fall Preview"
ATWT: Whoa, it was getting good yesterday, leading into Carly's setting up Gwen to look like an unfit mother and putting Rory in danger in the process.

GL: I really like the Michelle/Danny/Marina triangle. Even though the age difference got to me at first, I'm impressed with how no one is being played as the baddie. When Marina immediately stepped up to donate blood for Michelle, it totally fit her character. Love triangle where you know a good person is going to get hurt just for caring make interesting story lines. Sometimes, sticking to the credible makes for the best stories.

Y&R: On the sticking to the credible, I was loving watching Nick and Sharon yesterday dealing with the offer to buy the Crimson Lights. Sharon doesn't want to give up the connection to good memories of her daughter, while Nick wants to stop reliving the image of Cassie collapsing there after leaving the hospital. Then watching evil Tom manipulating his family - I want to reach through the TV and strangle him!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ARnutz 13914 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-05, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Soap Fall Preview"
I've been a bit too busy to watch every day, but the one show that is keeping me really interested is...

ATWT: Wow, so many stories, so little time! There's Jen & her drug problem, Gwen & her baby problem, Paul & his scheme for Gwen, Lucinda & her cancer... sheesh! I don't know where to begin! It's certainly keeping me watching.

Y&R: I am not as interested in this right now, probably because I haven't watched too much lately, but I just wanted to comment about Victoria... she irks me, is it my imagination or does she have a mustache??? Maybe it's just a hairy mole, LOL! I'm kind of expecting that Sharon will wind up with Brad, but as I said, I'm not paying too much attention right now, so what do I know?

I'm sure I'll be back with more once I get a chance to watch some more.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-09-05, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Soap Fall Preview"
LAST EDITED ON 09-12-05 AT 01:31 PM (EST)

ATWT...

I am really wondering what Carly is up to these days, you know she has a plan. Some times I feel sorry for Gwen and sometimes I don't.. What the heck did she drink in that water to make her pass out like that ? I agree with you about Hunt Block I hope he will return soon, he has to, he is my fav.
I think Paul Ryan is so cute, but we all know he is like his father James in many ways. He will be in deep when he gets caught knowing about the switch. Barbar will flip but then she will be a very happy grandmother. Jen is a full fleged druggie now and Luke is a little alcoholic. I still think Keith is sneaky. And I think if Lucinda wants a different treatment it is her business and her decision. Monday previews show Rory is gone !
Who took him ? a freak incident or was it planned by Carly.
She was acting weird at the restaurant when Jack showed up.

Y&R

I am so glad Shelia is back I missed her. She is going to spice this show up !
I haven't seen her since she killed Taylor on the Bold and the Beautiful. Now Taylor is really alive...Go figure.
And wait till you see Mondays show... You won't believe WHAT Sheila does. Tom is a cock-roach.
So Shelia is back to destroy someone elses life for good, it is her mission. Does anyone besides me think that Lauren and Michael are a weird couple ? I always liked her with Paul.

I would love to see Sharon and Brad have an affair.......

Bold and the Beautiful

Ridge is god knows where.
Wonder if that other psycho Morgan has had their kid yet.
Brooke is going after Dante now, smart move
Taylor calls Immigration on Gabby, that wasn't very nice.
And Stephanie well what can I say !
Who knows where the story will go with her next

Majic Mitch 474 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-12-05, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Majic%20Mitch Click to send private message to Majic%20Mitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Soap Fall Preview"
For B&B:

I'm really happy about the Ridge character not being on air so much. It looks like Dante will be this year's Whip to our infamous Brooke. I really don't like that storyline being recycled. It's becoming boring. Hasn't Brooke cheated her own daughter out of love before? Brooke and Ridge aren't the only characters on the show. I'd be really satisfied if more storylines involved other characters and in no way pointed in the direction of Brooke or Ridge.

09-12-05, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Bold & the Beautiful and Y&R"
"Bold and the Beautiful"

Brooke Login can't make up her mind who she wants:
(her real true love is Ridge though)

One day it is Ridge
then it's Ridges dad Eric
then it's Ridges brother Thorne
Then it's her daughters husband Deacon (who I have missed)
Then it's Ridge again
Then it's her daughter's fiancee & Ridges brother Nick
Then it's her daughters ex boyfriend Dante, how can any woman resist him eh !

Did I miss any ?

Stephanie is right, she has slept with the whole family !
and more. She can't leave her daughters love life alone.
I thought Brooke was getting better in the last while but I have my doubts.
and then
Taylor comes back from the dead and all hell breaks loose.

and on Y&R

How did everyone like todays show at the very end, Sheila and
Papa Cockroach !!!!!!!!
Sleeping together
Grossse me out !
She is really crazy......

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-05, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Soap Fall Preview"
I have not been watching. Not sure when I'll be back.

Yep, it's a Bob!

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-11-05, 03:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Soap Fall Preview"
GH~ I also, read that Jennifer Bransford was let go. I honestly don't think I will care who they get to replace her, as long as she is gone.
I guess Reese will be written out then? I didn't know about her RL pregnancy.
As for Belle Brady, I never really liked Kristen (Kirsten?) Storms on Day's, but as the new Maxie, I think I will like her (not sure yet).

Days~ Totally agree about Sammi. Really couldn't care less about the rest though.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

09-15-05, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Soap Fall Preview"
Rumor has it, and its even posted at tvguide.com that Laura Wright, the current Cassie on GL will be the new Carly. Not sure if I see it, but I like her so we shall see.

TishyTime

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-16-05, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Soap Fall Preview"
Thanks, T! I looked her up and she is cute. Much better than the current Carly.

A totally rockin' RollDdice design

mrc 10092 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-05, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "DOOL"
Are Patch and Kayla back yet? No? Then I'm not interested.

Ferociously purrfected by thndrkttn
At least Austin is coming back. If only Carrie would show up. *sigh*

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-05, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: DOOL"
You are like the sister I have always wanted.

I think some oldies are coming back for the 40th Anniversary.

I do have 2 sisters but they are nowhere near as cool asyou.

09-16-05, 03:27 PM (EST)
11. "RE: DOOL"
I love that Frankie is back. And I enjoy that Marlena has a storyline that doesn't involve death and exorcisms.

TishyTime

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-05, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: DOOL"
Yes Frankie! I did miss him. I have enjoyed the flashback scenes.

As for Marlena I am one of the few that have never liked her. She bores me. Evne back in 80's I just could never get into her. Now I can't stand John Black either. His hair is a joke.

Problem with DOOL now is that almost everyone is related and they aged so many people so quickly.

Look at me I got a Sweet Summer Syren Siggie!

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-18-05, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: DOOL"
LAST EDITED ON 09-18-05 AT 01:39 PM (EST)

Marlena...exorcisms.

Tha't when I stopped watching.

mommy2bree 253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-24-05, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mommy2bree Click to send private message to mommy2bree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: DOOL"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-05 AT 12:06 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-24-05 AT 12:05 PM (EST)

trigirl...that's when they lost me too. Couldn't stomach the Marlena possessed by the devil story. Although I have flipped past the show and stopped every now and then, and find it interesting that the guy playing the Dr. Alex dude USED to be Roman. And the guy playing Roman was Chris Kosichek, or however you spell it. Too confusing for me.

ETF: Spelling

mrc 10092 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-05, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: DOOL"
I'll try not to be insulted that you think of me as a sister.

Ferociously purrfected by thndrkttn

Agman2 2064 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-23-16, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
72. "RE: DOOL"
me too

DesertSun 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-19-05, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DesertSun Click to send private message to DesertSun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Soap Fall Preview"
No Passions stuff? Not that I care. I'm just waiting for the show to be axed.

09-24-05, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "ATWT Baby switch continued..."
This storyline is crazy and I can't believe it's still going on.

Sooo... Iris is Gwen's mom and is trying to get her baby back. Jack is going to put the pieces together soon. He saw them in the park yesterday. I still want to know what really happened to Iris's baby boy when Carly was little.

Jennifer is still not giving in and nobody believes the baby is really hers, but Dusty paid ole Carly a visit and the preview shows him bringing Jen proof about the truth in an envelope (maybe a DNA test?). He could get some of the baby's hair and have it tested.

Won't it be fun if Gwen does get custody (highly doubtful) and then they find out that it's really Jen's?

I still don't understand Paul's motive for not telling Jen that he knows it's her baby. I must've missed something there.

09-24-05, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: ATWT Baby switch continued..."
I think they are misleading us with the Dusty bringing proof stuff. Bet he 'thinks' he can prove to her that its not her baby.

Do not like the Paul saving his sister from a future with Craig storyline as the justification for what he is doing. Bring back the nice Paul...this one is getting a little to evil for me.

09-25-05, 10:24 AM (EST)
21. "RE: ATWT Baby switch continued..."
Wasn't there a birthmark on Jen's baby when it was born? ...or was that Gwen's?

Yeah, Dusty will probably come up with proof that it's not hers.

09-26-05, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: ATWT Baby switch continued..."
I heard a little bit in the car on Friday. Jen's baby had a birthmark that Dusty commented about after he delivered him. (He commented about it to Meg.) Meg brought it up on Friday, not realizing what she was saying.

Dusty is going to pay Carly a visit, where I think he's going to look for the birthmark.

I'm still not really watching. Too busy and too frustrated.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

09-26-05, 12:29 PM (EST)
27. "RE: ATWT Baby switch continued..."
Thanks Boo! I knew one of the baby's had one. I hope they show it today!

09-24-05, 09:04 PM (EST)
20. "RE: ATWT Baby switch continued..."
>I still don't understand Paul's motive
>for not telling Jen that
>he knows it's her baby.
>I must've missed something there.
>************************************************

>I don't understand Paul's motive either, cause for some reason he thinks he is protecting Jen from the truth. Hence keeping Craig away from them all. But the thing is, Craig does know the kid is his. And if he ever gets out of jail he will interject himself into the situation like he always does anyway. I think Pauls whole idea, is to keep Craig away from Jen at all costs. So if someone else has the baby he will be invading their lives instead of theirs and Jens. But I figure Craig will be in jail for awhile. Eventually all of this will blow in Pauls face and his whole family will hate him. I am surprised Emily has kept this secret so long. (and everyone will hate her too, for keeping the secret).
Maybe she will spill the beans after she knows Jen has been admitted to a mental institution.
OR Dusty will put all the pieces together and the identity will be revealed.

* I can understand keeping James away from any baby, but Craig. Craig isn't nearly as bad as James Stenbeck.
But maybe Paul doesn't think so !

Wasn't that GREAT how Mattie Coleman put that Blonde Bimbo in her place !
I loved it. I used to actually like Casey, but he has turned into a real jerk !
I wish Simon would come back again, I enjoyed looking at him everyday.

And where the heck is LUKE ???.... O MY GOD
This may bring Lily and Holden back together again....

09-25-05, 10:30 AM (EST)
22. "RE: ATWT Baby switch continued..."
Yep! Just think of what Barbara will do when she finds out that Paul kept Jen's baby a secret from her. Hoo boy!!!

I must've missed the scene with Mattie, but I can't stand Casey either!

The last time I saw Luke he had stowed away on Keith's plane when Keith brought Lucinda to Mexico. Hmmm... Lily & Holden back together? Very likely, since these two always seem to go through periods of being apart and then getting back together. Just leave them together already ferchrissakes!

09-25-05, 04:06 PM (EST)
23. "Carly and Gwen"
are sisters. Thats what some of the spoiler sites are saying. Jack will piece it together, but it may be a while.

TishyTime

09-26-05, 09:30 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Carly and Gwen"
Yep, I saw this in one of the magazines I was reading in the grocery line on Saturday.

I had gotten the impression that after Iris's "boy" died that Iris and Carly's dad split. Wonder what's up here.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

09-26-05, 12:28 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Carly and Gwen"
OOOH! I had a hunch that would happen!!! They do look similar.

09-26-05, 03:03 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Carly and Gwen"
I'm not convinced quite yet. Iris looks way to young to be Carlys mom ?
They look like they could be sisters.
But if Gwen is Iris's daughter, and she had her with Carly's dad then Gwen is in fact Carly's step-sister ! Which seems totally feasible.

09-26-05, 03:19 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Carly and Gwen"
Half-sister's, which means different mothers.

Iris is not Carly's mother (at least I don't think so).

Let's not forget, Carly and Rosanna are sisters too but had different fathers.

09-26-05, 03:41 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Carly and Gwen"
>Half-sister's, which means different mothers.
>
O - Sorry I meant to say that, yes half sisters !
Boy there off on a good start.
Looks like Jen may be paying Craig a visit !
Paul is sweating.....

09-26-05, 03:45 PM (EST)
31. "Today!"
Yep!

They showed Meg giving Dusty some blood test results from Jen's baby and the baby that Carly has. It looks like Paul is about to blow! He was talking to Jen and they left off with him saying, "I can't do this anymore." to her.

10-02-05, 05:22 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Reminder"
Don't forget this Wednesday October 5th, Kaysar is debuting on the Young and the Restless !

10-04-05, 10:35 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Young and the Restless -Appearances and Questions asked"

Question - Now that Victor knows of Nikki's struggle what do you think he sould do ?

I am starting to like the idea of Brad and Sharon more all the time, I think they would be a nice couple.

Does anyone want to see Victoria with Brad ?
Do you think Ashley should persue this very dangerous game with Tom ?

Bobby will be coming back for one more appearance on Oct 14th, when he will reveal some "shocking news".

Shelia is getting her poisons ready, this week should be real interesting to see how far she will go !
I think it will have something to do with the bracelet.

The Insider Correspondent Ananda Lewis Guests stars on Y&R.
Ananda Lewis of the entertainment news magazine The Insider will appear as herself on The Young and the Restless in an episode airing Thursday, October 20. She will appear with series regulars Sharon Case (Sharon), Joshua Morrow (Nick), Don Diamont (Brad) and Amelia Heinle (Victoria) in scenes taking place at a Newman Enterprises press conference.

10-05-05, 07:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "ATWT"
According to SOD, Carly and Gwen are...SISTERS.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

10-05-05, 09:20 AM (EST)
35. "RE: ATWT"
WOW, If they only knew. Not off to a good start for those two.
And now they probably will be going head to head in court. Gwen will never forgive Carly for keeping her baby from her. (even though it's not her baby).

10-05-05, 10:56 AM (EST)
36. "RE: ATWT"
A couple things are bothering me about the baby switch and actually one has been addressed. I know that they tested Casey as the father, but he and Jennifer share DNA. ALbeit a long way. Casey is related to Adam, who is related to Will who is related to Jennifer. Wouldn't that show something? Now they are showing common DNA between Craig and Casey so I guess it is being addressed. I am no DNA expert, but I thought it would show something.

Now where the hell is Mike? Mike was married to Jennifer. Mike is by far the nicest guy on ATWT. You would think he would visit his former wife in her time of need. This really bothers me. Has he even mentioned this or is he too wrapped up in Katie? Totally goes against his character.

I like Paul and Emily although I never thought I would like her with anyone other than Hal. I love Hal. Hal needs a woman and I will be first in line No scratch that, I will be firstin line to be BJ's woman since I love him (I met him too, he is really nice).

Ok, I am done venting

TishyTime

10-05-05, 06:50 PM (EST)
37. "RE: ATWT"
As of yet they have not tested Jennifer to the baby. It is in the process of being done right now. That is what Meg was doing when she got that piece of hair from Jennifer.
So it will ALL be known probably by the end of the week.
All of Craigs careful manuvers will be of no value.

Mike has Katie now and his whole life revolves around her.
I think he is ignoring or avoiding, Jennifer cause he still feels guilty about her loosing the baby.
Once the baby thing was over with he was gone right into the waiting arms of Katie. Katie always gets who she wants.

I have lost so much respect for Emily !
I can't believe she could keep this huge secret from Jennifer at the cost of her new relationship, which is a sham if I may say. If Rosanna came back tomorrow Paul would be gone.

BJ will bring some spice to the show. He is good. I remember him from Bold and the Beautiful and I liked him.

10-06-05, 10:03 AM (EST)
38. "RE: ATWT"
Now where the hell is Mike? Mike was married to Jennifer. Mike is by far the nicest guy on ATWT. You would think he would visit his former wife in her time of need. This really bothers me. Has he even mentioned this or is he too wrapped up in Katie? Totally goes against his character.

Thank you. This has been really, really, really bugging me. I can't even watch scenes with Mike in it anymore because it bugs me so much. FF button please.

10-06-05, 12:28 PM (EST)
39. "AMC casting news"
According to SOW, Rebecca Budig is leaving AMC by the end of the year. I have heard unsubstantiated rumors on the net that she is headed for GH. Maybe as Sarah Webber, I don't know. That is totally a guess on my part

TishyTime

10-10-05, 03:59 PM (EST)
40. "ATWT news"
I was reading the boards at soapzone.com and there is a link that suggests that Gwen was the baby in Carly's flashbacks to the accident. That the baby wasn't a boy but Gwen. And that Iris has been lying all along.

TishyTime

10-10-05, 05:23 PM (EST)
41. "RE: ATWT news"
If that is true, then what does Iris have to gain from lying ?
And how did the whole - baby dies incident get into the newspapers and the whole town know about it ?
It leaves alot of unanswered questions.

10-11-05, 12:57 PM (EST)
42. "RE: ATWT news"
That makes sense to me. Otherwise the whole "they are sisters" thing didn't fly with me.

10-14-05, 12:10 PM (EST)
43. "Re: Lauren on Y&R"
You know I just don't get it.

All of a sudden out of no where, you start to sweat,
you are pale, short of breath, then your eyesite starts to go blurry, then you are having severe halliucinations and delusions.
But do you make any attempt to go to the hospital or even call a doctor ?
No - you just keep telling yourself over and over it's nothing.
I would think in the real world this would be reason for immediate alarm !!
Lauren being in complete denial of her present state, is just laying it on a little too thick for me.
Maybe once she collapses on the floor (half dead) she will then think of medical attention. Or maybe not, the dinner with Michael is more important !

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-18-05, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "GH"
I read this morning that Dr. Noah Drake (Rick Springfield!) is returning to Port Charles to assist the saintly Robin Scorpio in treating reluctant mobster Jason Morgan (Quartermaine).

They say the part is short-term. Watch Bobbie's head explode when Noah walks into the 5th floor nurse's station.

What other GH icons from the 80's do you think will stop by to visit? Will Blackie Parrish decide to pop by? John Stamos is 'between jobs' at the moment.

OK, I admit it, my heart went flitter-flutter a little when I read this news. I haven't seen a picture of him lately, I'll be crushed if he doesn't look like his hottie little self.

10-19-05, 07:16 AM (EST)
45. "RE: GH"
No Freakin Way!

I saw Rick in concert last year and he still looks hot. The place was full of screaming, nostalgic 30 year old plus women and he put on a great show.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-05, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: GH"
Next week's TV Guide has a snippet (pg 9) about Rick returning. The article says he is returning on the December 2nd episode however, it doesn't say anything about the depth of the role.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-05, 07:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: GH"
Next week's TV Guide is reporting that his stint will be for 4 episodes but the writers are negotiating for more time.

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-07-05, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "RE: GH"
I read somewhere, on one of the spoiler sites, that Dr. Noah Drake returns with a 20-something son.

11-07-05, 06:22 PM (EST)
62. "RE: GH"
I read that too.

I so far like Laura Wright as Carly. But then again, I have always liked Laura Wright

TishyTime

10-20-05, 11:18 AM (EST)
46. "B&B news-spoiler"
Lesli Kay, who was let go from GH as Lois and was Molly on ATWT is going to be on B&B as Felicia Forrester. SOW is reporting this. Not sure when she will be there.

Ronn Moss is taking a month off to tour with is band or somethinglike that. I hardly over know he is there

TishyTime

10-20-05, 11:18 PM (EST)
47. "RE: B&B news-spoiler"
Really so the old Molly off ATWT, she was great !
She is an excellent actress.
She would be a good Felicia

10-24-05, 05:39 PM (EST)
50. "RE: B&B news-spoiler"
I agree, she will be a great Felicia!

halloween!

10-24-05, 02:25 PM (EST)
48. "Leslie Kay"
Still not watching, I just come in here from time to time to see what's up. I saw her on CSI: NY a few weeks back. She looked pregnant. Is she?

Nutzy skeered me

10-24-05, 04:06 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Leslie Kay"
I yhink she had the baby, but I know she was very pregnant

TishyTime

11-07-05, 10:46 PM (EST)
65. "RE: B&B news-spoiler"
I heard that Ron Moss is leaving the show...

I don't want him to leave ! There is no other Ridge Forrester

11-07-05, 10:50 PM (EST)
66. "RE: B&B news-spoiler"
Don't tease - that would be AWESOME!

I have been so sick of The Ridge Show. He is NOT all that.

And the Bridget story was just plain creepy - after all, for awhile, Ridge thought Bridget was his daughter.

11-08-05, 09:13 AM (EST)
67. "RE: B&B news-spoiler"
No Way really ?
You won't miss Ridge ?
My husband calls him the hulk !
I just can't see another guy playing his part.
It was on the front cover of soap opera digest weekly, so it is probably true.
I found the whole Bridget thing really boring also. When Bridget had an enormus crush on Ridge,
I thought that was really gross, seeing that he is her step-brother.
It would be wierd not having him around.

Maybe they will hire some new hunk....

10-24-05, 05:44 PM (EST)
51. "Gwen got the baby..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-05 AT 05:45 PM (EST)

(Updating for Boo! )

Today the judge ruled that Gwen gets the baby. She must live with her mother for 3 months, at which time they will reassess the baby's situation (or something).

In the meantime, Jen & Dusty are thisclose to figuring out it's Jen's baby. Meg knows, but Emily has convinced her if she keeps her mouth shut, she'll get Dusty because as long as Jen is obsessed with baby finding, she's distracted. Paul & Emily were hoping the baby would be shuffled off to fostercare so they wouldn't have the baby in the same town (or something).

ETA: Carly & Gwen now know they are sisters.

10-25-05, 01:41 AM (EST)
52. "RE: Gwen got the baby..."
Yes, Gwens mother pulled it off !
I wanted to wipe that smug look off her face so bad today..

I hope Dusty and Jennifer figure it out soon, cause that baby needs to be with Jen. I don't like Emily anymore, she is a pro at lying these days. She can tell lie upon lie upon lie.
Barbara has her figured out though. I loved it when Barbar was giving it to her.

When it does all come out about the baby, Paul and Emily are going to be completely dissed by everyone !!

10-25-05, 06:49 PM (EST)
53. "RE: Young and the Restless Casting News"
LAST EDITED ON 10-26-05 AT 10:51 PM (EST)

Casting News:

Oh Mother!
Daytime drama veteran SUSAN SEAFORTH HAYES will reprise the role of Lauren Fenmore's mother, JoAnna Manning later this year. You won't want to miss all the excitement when she returns!

Also...don't miss Thursday's show.
You will get to see Sheila Carter stab the hell out of something !!!

10-27-05, 07:25 PM (EST)
54. "RE: Young and the Restless Casting News"
Damn! I missed it today! Did you catch it? What did Sheila do?

10-27-05, 08:30 PM (EST)
55. "RE: Young and the Restless Casting News"
Well she went to the wedding, gift in hand. (we still don't know what the gift is).
Lauren and Michael decided to pospone the wedding, so they called up to the reception and let the staff know it was cancelled. Shelia was there and when the staff told her the wedding was cancelled she freaked. She had a psychotic episode. When the staff went out of the room she took a knife and stabbed the wedding cake to death.
Completely demolished it !!!
Then took off. When Laurens son came in to the room he was shocked to see that someone had done that. Shelia went home muttering that they were really going to pay for cancelling the wedding. WOW

10-28-05, 01:05 PM (EST)
56. "RE: Young and the Restless Casting News"
LAST EDITED ON 10-28-05 AT 01:06 PM (EST)

OMG! and WOW! Thanks for filling me in goldie!

Now I'm sorry I missed it because today's episode is pretty darn boring!

ETA; Oh, the box probably ahd a bomb in it or some more poison.

10-28-05, 04:49 PM (EST)
57. "RE: Young and the Restless Casting News"
> Oh, the box probably and
>a bomb in it or
>some more poison.

Yes, it's drivivg me crazy trying to figure out what is
in the box. With Shelia who knows, could be something sentimental.

10-28-05, 06:59 PM (EST)
58. "RE: Bold and the Beautiful Casting Corner"

Lesli Kay Joins The B&B Cast
ATWT Alumni LESLI KAY joins the cast of The Bold and the Beautiful as Felicia Forrester.

“We are thrilled to have Lesli aboard as the rebellious Felicia Forrester,” said Executive Producer and Head Writer Bradley P. Bell. “Lesli is a pro who will be stepping into the middle of a gut-wrenching story. If anyone can deliver the goods, it’s Lesli.”

Kay, whose first daytime roles were on Loving, One Life to Live and Ryan’s Hope, is perhaps best known as Molly Conland McKinnon on As the World Turns, a role for which she won a Best Supporting Actress Emmy® in 2001. After eight years as Molly, Kay relocated to Los Angeles and took on the role of Lois Cerullo Ashton on General Hospital. Kay’s other credits include the films When Harry Met Sally and Ghost as well as lead guest star roles in prime-time television.

Kay’s first tape date is Thursday, October 20, 2005 and her first airdate is scheduled for Wednesday, November 30, 2005.

11-07-05, 08:06 PM (EST)
63. "RE: As the World Turns Casting Corner"
LAST EDITED ON 11-07-05 AT 08:25 PM (EST)

Casting Notes
VAN HANSIS will join the cast of As The World Turns as Luke Snyder on Wednesday, December 14.
Van will take over the role previously played by JAKE WEARY.

"SEEING STARS"

Daytime Stars Out at Night
ELLEN DOLAN (Margo) will host "Daytime Stars Out at Night," an event with the Workshop Theater Group, on Thursday, November 17 at 8:00 PM at the Lucille Lortelle Theater, located at 121 Christopher St. Scheduled to perform are MARTHA BYRNE (Lily), MICHAEL PARK (Jack), TRENT DAWSON (Henry), TAMARA TUNIE (Jessica), JENNIFER FERRIN (Jennifer) and from Guiding Light, ROBERT NEWMAN (Josh) and KIM ZIMMER (Reva). For tickets, please visit www.theatermania.com.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

11-07-05, 08:20 PM (EST)
64. "RE: The Young and the Restless - Seeing Stars"
LAST EDITED ON 11-07-05 AT 08:31 PM (EST)

JOSHUA MORROW (Nick) will be on WE's (Women's Entertainment Network) 3 Men and a Chick Flick on Friday, November 18 and Saturday, November 19.

DARCY ROSE BYRNES who plays Abby Carlton will make a guest appearance as "Melissa" on the CBS primetime drama Without A Trace on Thursday, November 10.

"THIS JUST IN"

Acclaimed Jazz Trumpeter Chris Botti To Guest On Y&R
Acclaimed jazz trumpeter Chris Botti will appear on The Young and the Restless on Friday, December 9 and Monday, December 12.

Botti will be playing the processional at the long-awaited wedding of Y&R characters Lauren Fenmore (Tracey E. Bregman) and Michael Baldwin (Christian LeBlanc) on December 9. On December 12, he will perform "My One and Only Love," the latest single from his recent CD, To Love Again, along with "Someone to Watch Over Me."

Although the wedding is a culmination of the love story of Lauren and Michael, fans know that Lauren's evil arch-enemy, Sheila Carter (Kimberlin Brown) is lurking in the shadows. The happy couple's lives could be in grave danger as Sheila prepares to get her long-sought revenge.

Since the release of his first solo album in 1995, Chris Botti has earned both critical acclaim and mainstream appreciation. A native of Oregon, he joined Paul Simon's band in 1990, where he remained for the next five years, and, in 1995, recorded his solo debut, First Wish. After scoring the 1996 film "Caught," Botti returned in 1997 with his second LP, Midnight Without You, which was followed by Slowing Down the World two years later. His 2002 watershed album, Night Sessions, peaked at #2 on the Top Contemporary Jazz Albums chart while his seasonal collection, December, released the same year, hit #7 on the same chart. To Love Again follows the extraordinary success of Botti's groundbreaking last album, When I Fall In Love.

Y&R Special Re-Broadcast
On Friday, November 25 CBS will air a special re-broadcast of The Young and the Restless (originally broadcast in August 26, 2005) chosen by the fans on CBS.com as the episode they would most like to see repeated. The episode showcases Daniel and Lily's reunion after he is acquitted for Cassie's death and features a special performance by the musical group Il Divo, a gift from Victor to Nikki.

susang 435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-15-05, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susang Click to send private message to susang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
68. "RE: DOOL"
John Black has terminal bad hair. Belle is so whiny. Sami is the most dynamic character, and really helps to move the plot forward.

11-16-05, 11:47 PM (EST)
69. "RE: ATWT - A New Guy comes to Oakdale"

JORDAN WOOLLEY joins the cast of ATWT in the role of Mike’s cousin Nick Kasnoff, whose first day in Oakdale proves explosive on Tuesday, December 27.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

11-16-05, 11:50 PM (EST)
70. "RE: Y&R - This just in"
Acclaimed Jazz Trumpeter Chris Botti To Guest On Y&R
Acclaimed jazz trumpeter Chris Botti will appear on The Young and the Restless on Friday, December 9 and Monday, December 12.

Botti will be playing the processional at the long-awaited wedding of Y&R characters Lauren Fenmore (Tracey E. Bregman) and Michael Baldwin (Christian LeBlanc) on December 9. On December 12, he will perform "My One and Only Love," the latest single from his recent CD, To Love Again, along with "Someone to Watch Over Me."

Although the wedding is a culmination of the love story of Lauren and Michael, fans know that Lauren's evil arch-enemy, Sheila Carter (Kimberlin Brown) is lurking in the shadows. The happy couple's lives could be in grave danger as Sheila prepares to get her long-sought revenge.

Since the release of his first solo album in 1995, Chris Botti has earned both critical acclaim and mainstream appreciation. A native of Oregon, he joined Paul Simon's band in 1990, where he remained for the next five years, and, in 1995, recorded his solo debut, First Wish. After scoring the 1996 film "Caught," Botti returned in 1997 with his second LP, Midnight Without You, which was followed by Slowing Down the World two years later. His 2002 watershed album, Night Sessions, peaked at #2 on the Top Contemporary Jazz Albums chart while his seasonal collection, December, released the same year, hit #7 on the same chart. To Love Again follows the extraordinary success of Botti's groundbreaking last album, When I Fall In Love.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

11-16-05, 11:54 PM (EST)
71. "RE: Guiding Light Memoriam"
In Memoriam (November 2005)
Guiding Light mourns the loss of our dear friend and colleague, Rick Rhodes, who passed away on November 8 at home in Oak Park, CA. He is survived by his wife (songwriter) Vivian Rhodes, and their two children, daughter Allison who currently attends Pepperdine University in Malibu, and son Adam who is in high school. A memorial service is being planned. Rick was a multiple-Emmy-winning composer, music director, recording artist, songwriter, production library music producer, founding member of the Kingsmen Shakespeare Festival in Thousand Oaks, and drama teacher at Oak Park High School. Rick composed music for many daytime dramas including Days of Our Lives, As The World Turns, Another World, and Guiding Light including co-writing the 2003-2005 Guiding Light opening theme with composer Danny Pelfrey. He also wrote songs and musicals, music for video games and production libraries. His website is http://www.magicisland.com/rr/. We will miss his inexhaustible contributions and talent.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •