The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"General Hospital"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Non-Reality Daytime Soap Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-25-06, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"General Hospital"
Not so long ago, they were doing so well. Now, not so well. First of all, why are you killing another core character from the Quartermaine family? And he was the only black male on the show (I don't consider that Stan guy or whateverhis name a real character yet as I don't care about him) But AJ and Justus in such a short time? Why are they doing this?

Sonny's descent into the depression is horrid. I don't care that this is the story that Maurice Benard has been wanting to tell for years. Seeing him almost choke Edward Quartermaine, what the hell was that about? I totally understand that MB wants to tell his story, but he went on Oprah and told it. I love soaps, but Oprah has a much, much, much wider audience. I want to be entertained when I watch soaps. Watching Sonny first "romance" Emily, the girl he gave the sex talk to and now he is choking her grandfather. Nice.

Speaking of Emily. CAN WE PLEASE GET SOMEONE WHO CAN ACT? Since they are bound and determined to make us accept Sonny and Emily, give us an actress who can at least hold her own against him. They did an excellent job recasting Carly this time. Try and get Rebecca Budig for the job. At least she can act. Emily didn't even seem to care that Justus was dead. No one seemed to care except for Edward. I love Edward and am glad that John Ingle is back.

Elizabeth, I love you, but you suck as a nurse. You're husband is a druggie and you can't recognize it. Maxie, go away.

I love Carly and Jax, they are feisty and fun. I love how she fights with Robin. I also love Robin and Jason. Those are about it. And of course, it goes without saying that whenever Luke and Robert are on the screen, they rock

BigBrotherFanFiction
What will James do as HOH?
Who is Janelle secretly romancing?
It's double elimination week, how strong will the alliance of Marcelleus, Amy, Will, Nakomis and Jack be?
Chiara and Nathan???

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: General Hospital little fathead 06-26-06 1
   RE: General Hospital LadyT 06-26-06 2
       RE: General Hospital Agman2 02-23-16 16
 RE: General Hospital ginger 06-28-06 3
   RE: General Hospital little fathead 06-28-06 4
   RE: General Hospital LadyT 06-28-06 5
       RE: General Hospital Agman2 02-23-16 17
   RE: General Hospital LukeLover 06-30-06 6
       RE: General Hospital ginger 06-30-06 7
           RE: General Hospital canadagirl 07-07-06 8
               RE: General Hospital little fathead 07-12-06 9
                   RE: General Hospital Scarlett O Hara 09-10-06 10
                       RE: General Hospital little fathead 09-12-06 11
 RE: General Hospital Savahnna 10-18-06 12
   RE: General Hospital Sues 10-23-06 13
       RE: General Hospital Savahnna 10-24-06 14
           question....anyone? MollyTV 11-26-06 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

little fathead 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-26-06, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail little%20fathead Click to send private message to little%20fathead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: General Hospital"
I'm doing a happy dance over this post! I just started watching again, actually I caught it on accident the first day Scorpio was back. I was instantly hooked (rehooked?)
Emily.. meh. She just looks plain silly when trying to be sexy, when trying to be anything for that matter.
Robin is growing on me, I had a big hate for the girl but she's growing on me, not the best actress though, her scenes with Patrick are so forced.
PATRICK! hot, and best father/son casting ever. He so looks like a young Rick Springfield.
I love Jason and always will. I also like Lulu, good casting there.
I'm bored with the storylines right now, they need to kick it up a notch. everything takes SOOOOOO long to happen.
Here is my question for you LadyT, aren't liz and lucky related in some way (other than marriage, obviously)? Laura is a Weber right?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

06-26-06, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: General Hospital"
Liz and Lucky are related but several times removed. There is no blood between them. I forget how, but I think Laura was a step daughter to the Webbers.

BigBrotherFanFiction
It's double elimination week, how strong will the alliance of Marcelleus, Amy, Will, Nakomis and Jack be?
Chiara and Nathan???

Agman2 2059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-23-16, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: General Hospital"
No that's not correct!

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-06, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: General Hospital"
So, I just read Luke 'n' Laura are going to celebrate their 25th anniversary. This intrigued me since I used to watch GH way back then - Genie Francis is a dead ringer for one of my best friends. Anyway, I'm sure it will be a stellar plotline - all those wonderful memories...starting with the day he raped her at the disco. Is it me, or is it a bit twisted that one of the most famous of all soap couples started out that way? And was it Chuck Mangione, or Herb Alpert, that did that weird trumpet disco number that poor rape victim Laura could not keep out of her head? And whatever happend to Scotty?

06-28-06, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail little%20fathead Click to send private message to little%20fathead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: General Hospital"
now that song is running through my head. thanks.

I've often thought that about Luke and Laura, very twisted.
Scotty was on Port Charles a few years back and I think was flip flopping back and forth to GH. He was pure evil, they need him back.
I also think that Skye needs to hit the bottle again, she was much more interesting then.

06-28-06, 07:17 PM (EST)
5. "RE: General Hospital"
Happy Days are here again, now that Laura is back. I can't wait!

BigBrotherFanFiction
Chiara and Nathan???

Agman2 2059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-23-16, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: General Hospital"
I hate laura, I wish she'd leave again.

LukeLover 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-30-06, 04:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LukeLover Click to send private message to LukeLover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: General Hospital"
Herb Alpert "Rise" Possibly the most haunting music ever to come out of soap, IMO.

Scotty, run out of town, but always able to come back. I miss the old, old days of Scotty and Luke together sniping at each other.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

06-30-06, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: General Hospital"
I am so old...I remember when Scotty and Laura were teens. Wondering if they should Do It.

Started watching AMC with babysitters as child. Erica Kane was in COLLEGE.

canadagirl 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-07-06, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail canadagirl Click to send private message to canadagirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: General Hospital"
i'm sooooooo glad that Laura is coming back...her kids need her right now

07-12-06, 01:18 PM (EST)
9. "RE: General Hospital"
Is she actually going to be in Port Charles or is it just going to be Luke visiting her and them showing flashbacks, it's the anniversary, I sense a whole lot of flashbacks.

Who else thinks Lulu is going to end up pregnant??

Scarlett O Hara 3420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-10-06, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: General Hospital"
I thought Lulu was preggers?

09-12-06, 11:42 AM (EST)
11. "RE: General Hospital"
She is, I posted that before she was. I must be psychic.
It's a good storyline, Luke is finally being a good father.
Now for my NEXT psychic (psycho) prediction: Lulu's pregnancy will break Laura out of her catatonic state JUST in time for the anniversary show.

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-18-06, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: General Hospital"
I'm just tuning in because I miss GH and am wondering what's going on with Alexix. Talk about your sorted "affairs"....Rick/Sam Jason/Elizabeth.

I am in total agreement with all who thought the whole dynamics of Luke/Laura and the rape thing was twisted. Oh yeah. Big time.

AND I'm totally with sonny and the depression story...enough already. I did hear him discuss it on Oprah.....and that should suffice for his story. Granted..he is to be commended for getting it together and maintaining his emotional health....but GH has enough "sobering" stories.

I noticed someone said something in this thread about "the last black male" on the show a Quartermaine that died...was that Justice?? What happened?

Thx!

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-23-06, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: General Hospital"
I've been watching GH on and off since the time where Monica looked down at Leslie delivering her baby and proclaimed 'it's Rick's' (Leslie's husband) yeah, I'm showing my age here..lol

Needless to say, I'm tickled pink over the return of Laura...and the highjinks of Luke and Robert! Now if they'd just write something for Alan and Monica..

To the question of Alexis, she finally told Ric that she knows he slept with Sam...chaos and psychosis to follow...Ric is a great love to hate character, I think the actor (name escapes me) is doing a great job of showing someone really evil yet unhinged...

Why are the writing Maxi to be such a #####? Isn't she walking around with St.BJ's heart?
ah well, I think they should let her have Lucky and let him relapse, see how fun he is then!

Ok, clearly I have too much time on my hands..but this show is sentimental to me and as long as there's Luke, I'll tune in! (I prefer to think of the 'rape' as a reealllyyy bad story line, worse than the freezing of Port Chuckles, so I ignore it...hey, it's TV!)

Has anyone else heard there will be no Nurse's Ball?

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-24-06, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: General Hospital"
OMG The Nurses's Ball1! Alright....now I'll date MYself. Wasn't it Lucille that was the head nurse. G-d Remember when Audrey looked like a Movie Star in a nurses uniform....The timeless Steve Hardy.... I always wondered how those "floaters" that had nothing to do with the hospital wound up at the nurses ball. They needed to put them in to add more "fluff...and flash".....

I'm wondering..did Sam tell Alexis about her affair with Ric..how did she find out?? And who the hell was Sonny to give her a major guilt trip about not doing chemo???

Genie Frances looks awesome!! I saw her yesterday on ET..Oh yeah......GH...that's where EVERYONE started out...Demi Moore..John Stamos..Rick Springfield..I know there's more!!

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-26-06, 03:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "question....anyone?"
wondering if i saw "bobbie" at the wedding of luke and laura last week?

she had new boobs...and the same hair...i just started recording when i heard luke and laura were back..and fast forward but have not seen bobbie again....am i crazy or just old??

alas....laura went back into a coma and i turned off the dvr to GH. but i still wonder if that was bobbie....

AND is luke married to tracy quartermaine now??? weird man.
mollytv

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •