The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to goback to the previous page
Go back
Click here to goto the Lobby
Lobby
Compose your message

Original Message
"OTCC - Spanish Tortilla"
Posted by Starshine on 03-11-11 at 04:03 PM
Hang on, is it that time already?

Time for something springlike!

EVOO
5 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into rough 1" cubes
1/2 yellow onion, chopped
1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
Clove garlic, minced
2 oz bacon cubes/lardons
5 eggs
5 - 10 Sundried Tomatoes chopped
Grated cheese
Herbes de Provence
Salt
Black or White Pepper

Preparation

Steam or boil the potatoes until they are cooked, but not falling apart.

Heat the olive oil in a deep frying pan, fry the garlic, onion, bacon, bell pepper and potato until the onion is soft and the bacon and garlic are cooked.

Beat the eggs with the salt, pepper and Herbes de Provence and then pour them over the mixture in the frying pan along with the chopped sundried tomatoes, turn the heat down, and turn on your grill

When the Tortilla is firm to about 2/3rds of its height sprinkle the cheese on top and pop under the grill until the egg is firm almost all the way through.

Remove from grill and allow to cool (it will cook on a bit as it cools)

Serve warm or at room temperature, I enjoy it with a light green salad.

All quantities changeable for personal tastes of course.

This particular recipe from an attempt at making a quiche when the pastry went wrong.

Lovely cheese Mooney

Just another Sleeperbloke

OK I am going to purchase a new camera soon.

• HTML Tags Enabled - use [] instead of <>. Need help? Check HTML Reference
  • Image Links Enabled - just type the URL (e.g., http://www.dcscripts.com/image.gif)
  • Emotion Icons Emotion icon short cuts
  • Your Message
    Name*:
    Subject*:
    Message*:

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
    about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •