The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Format Change"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-05-13, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Format Change"
So what did you think of eliminations at the top of the show and making the devestated dancers perform and hopefully not screw things up for their partners.

Well apparently everyone in America hate-ted it.

So now they will eliminate at the end of the show.

http://www.mjsbigblog.com/nigel-lythgoe-listened-changes-so-you-think-you-can-dance-format.htm

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Format Change tribephyl 07-06-13 1
 RE: Format Change udg 07-09-13 2
 RE: Format Change Sagebrush Dan 07-10-13 3
   RE: Format Change topblogclub 11-11-20 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-13, 01:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Format Change"
Well, I'll tell ya', the way they did it for the first show was awkward to say the least. I seriously hope this new change is the last change to the format for a long time. As far as the new change is concerned, it makes complete and utter sense to wait until the end of the show to kick off a contestant.
For many reasons.
The least of which is continuity.
The biggest reason being; effecting the kicked off dancer emotionally enough to hinder their performance and thereby messing with their partner's chance at advancing. And crucial for the staying dancer as they are dancing with a partner that is already gone.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-09-13, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Format Change"
We didn't even watch the end of last week's show until last night. The awkward format was really annoying.

Thanks to tribephyl for the sigpic!

Sagebrush Dan 10000 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-13, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Format Change"
Good thing. The other was cruel.

topblogclub 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-11-20, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail topblogclub Click to send private message to topblogclub Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Format Change"
LAST EDITED ON 11-11-20 AT 11:00 PM (EST)

finding the right skills to your startup might be easier with those proven hiring guidelines. 
learn how to attract and maintain gifted human beings. read an interview with ex-googler david bizer. highlights: we're a group of startup fans, we've a global reach
http://www.topblogclub.com

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •