The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SYTYCD 11 - Top 20"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

udg 3378 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-02-14, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SYTYCD 11 - Top 20"
Tonight is the first LIVE show. Guest judge is Jason Derulo.

Rumored pairings & Choreographers:
Zach & Valerie- Anthony Morigerato
Rudy & Carly- Stacey Tookey
Jacque & Jourdan- (begins with a M according to a slipup by Jordan in an interview)
Ricky & Jessica- (maybe Sonya?)
Emilio & Teddy- (maybe Chris Scott?)
Bridget & Stanley- Bonnie Story
Emily & Casey- Travis Wall
Nick & Tanisha - Louis Van Amstel
Brooklyn & Serge- Dmitry
Malene & Marcquet- Louis Van Amstel

Thanks to tribephyl for the sigpic!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Group dance udg 07-02-14 1
 Brooklyn & Serge udg 07-02-14 2
 Emily & Casey udg 07-02-14 3
 Valerie & Zach udg 07-02-14 4
 Bridget & Stanley udg 07-02-14 5
 Jacque & Jourdan udg 07-02-14 6
 Snoop & Jason Derulo udg 07-02-14 7
 Malene & Marcquet udg 07-02-14 8
 Carly & Rudy udg 07-02-14 9
 Emilio & Teddy & Mop udg 07-02-14 10
   RE: Emilio & Teddy & Mop tribephyl 07-03-14 14
 Jessica & Ricky udg 07-02-14 11
   RE: Jessica & Ricky tribephyl 07-03-14 15
 Tanisha & Nick udg 07-02-14 12
 RE: SYTYCD 11 - Top 20 tribephyl 07-03-14 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

07-02-14, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Group dance"
Stalker Ha (Kingdom)

Not sure who choreographed it.

It was hard to tell anything about any individual dancers yet.

Credits... Top 20

Tonight, everyone's dancing in their own style. Next week, they mix things up, and one guy & one girl go home.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-02-14, 08:44 PM (EST)
2. "Brooklyn & Serge"
Get 8 seconds each to talk about themselves.

Cha-Cha by Dmitry to Hell Yeah (Midnight Red)

My impressions: That was a very nightclub-y cha-cha. They did it well, but the choreography wasn't my thing.

Voting is online or Fox Now app only.

07-02-14, 08:53 PM (EST)
3. "Emily & Casey"
Contemporary by Travis Wall to All of Me (John Legend)

Impressions: There were some nice moments in there.

07-02-14, 09:00 PM (EST)
4. "Valerie & Zach"
Tap routine by Anthony Morigerato to Sing (Ed Sheeran)

Impressions: Started a little out of sync, but once they hit the stairs, they rocked it. Didn't really connect with the audience, IMO, which could hurt them.

07-02-14, 09:05 PM (EST)
5. "Bridget & Stanley"
Contemporary routine by Bonnie Story to Doesn't Mean Goodbye (Jon McLaughlin)

Impression: I already like him better than her. His lines are better, and he seemed likable in the 8 seconds. Camera work could should have been better.

07-02-14, 09:13 PM (EST)
6. "Jacque & Jourdan"
Ballet by Marat Daukayev (???) to Swan Lake Black Swan.

Impressions: Hardest routine of the night. I hope the audience appreciates it. The girls look so similar I wouldn't be able to tell them apart if I didn't know Jacque IRL. Those fouettés were killer.

07-02-14, 09:14 PM (EST)
7. "Snoop & Jason Derulo"
Wiggle.

07-02-14, 09:24 PM (EST)
8. "Malene & Marcquet"
(Dangerous) Samba by Louis Van Amstel to Morning Drums (Gregor Salto)

Impression: I liked them better than B & S, but that seemed less likely to get votes.

07-02-14, 09:30 PM (EST)
9. "Carly & Rudy"
Contemporary by Stacey Tookey to Take it Easy (Jetta)

Impressions: Stacey's comment about Rudy goofing off in practice & Carly getting distracted by him don't bode well if either of them is in the bottom 3 next week, but I don't see that happening based on that routine.

07-02-14, 09:38 PM (EST)
10. "Emilio & Teddy & Mop"
Hip Hop by Christopher Scott to Nightshift (The Commodores)

Impressions: I have a "thing" for one genre of dance to a different genre of music, so they got me there.

tribephyl 10745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-03-14, 04:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Emilio & Teddy & Mop"
This was really entertaining.

07-02-14, 09:44 PM (EST)
11. "Jessica & Ricky"
Contemporary by Sonya Tayeh to Vow (Meredith Monk)

Impressions: We'll see that one in the finale. I didn't like it, but I could appreciate it.

07-03-14, 04:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Jessica & Ricky"
I swooned. My partner said it wasn't very good. He then laughed when every judge (and myself) disagreed with his assessment. I may be biased here though. I love me some Sonya and I love me some Ricky!

I best watch out when Ricky does a Travis routine. I'll suffer the vapors for sure.

07-02-14, 10:02 PM (EST)
12. "Tanisha & Nick"
Pimp spot goes to the final ballroom couple.

Cha-cha by Louis Van Amstel to I'm a Freak (Enrique Iglesias)

Impression: Fun end. I think Louis Van Amstel is a little too traditional/conservative.

07-03-14, 04:15 AM (EST)
13. "RE: SYTYCD 11 - Top 20"
Thanks for the ECST, udg!

I only ended up catching the end of the show (from Jason and Snoop and beyond).
Everyone seemed to be doing an amazing job.

It's probably a good thing that everyone was given their personal genre to begin with.
But it also means that whomever does go will have had the best chance they could to catch our attention and sadly, will have failed.

I dunno about the best cast ever, as Nigel again claims, but there are some really talented folks. Yet I'd have to give the edge to the guys.

I of course have my favorite (Go Ricky!). But I won't be surprised when he's booted because my favorite never wins. It's the loser in me.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •