The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SYTYCD-10 Top Ten ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-13-13, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SYTYCD-10 Top Ten ECST"
LAST EDITED ON 08-13-13 AT 08:09 PM (EST)

So which all-stars will they dance with this week. Keep that and every #BlameSnidget post on this thread until the show is seen on the West Coast.

Warning: I'm in a bit of a mood. Way too much drama in more than one online location #rabies and how the hell did people know my Mom would have called me Candice if Grandma Snidget hadn't gotten so ill. Although if I was in a better mood watching people try to bully the people they hate for bullying someone they like out of a group via extreme and aggressive politeness might be amusing. As if that group with a specific purpose is the only place on facebook you can post the words Good Morning.

So anyway, I'm in a mood, and I might take it out on you, so you are warned.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Group Dance Snidget 08-13-13 1
   RE: Group Dance udg 08-13-13 9
   RE: Group Dance tribephyl 08-13-13 27
 In Danger Snidget 08-13-13 2
   RE: In Danger udg 08-13-13 10
 Amy and Brandon Snidget 08-13-13 3
   RE: Amy and Brandon udg 08-13-13 12
   RE: Amy and Brandon tribephyl 08-13-13 28
 Aaron and Katherine Snidget 08-13-13 4
   RE: Aaron and Katherine udg 08-13-13 13
   RE: Aaron and Katherine tribephyl 08-13-13 29
 Fik-Shun and Melanie Snidget 08-13-13 5
   RE: Fik-Shun and Melanie udg 08-13-13 15
   RE: Fik-Shun and Melanie tribephyl 08-13-13 30
       RE: Fik-Shun and Melanie sharnina 08-14-13 43
   RE: Fik-Shun and Melanie Sagebrush Dan 08-13-13 33
 Paul and Witney Snidget 08-13-13 6
   RE: Paul and Witney udg 08-13-13 16
   RE: Paul and Witney tribephyl 08-13-13 31
   RE: Paul and Witney Sagebrush Dan 08-13-13 32
 Hayley and Twitch Snidget 08-13-13 7
   RE: Hayley and Twitch udg 08-13-13 20
   RE: Hayley and Twitch tribephyl 08-13-13 34
 Jenna and Neil Snidget 08-13-13 8
   RE: Jenna and Neil udg 08-13-13 21
   RE: Jenna and Neil tribephyl 08-14-13 35
 Jasmine and Marco Snidget 08-13-13 11
   RE: Jasmine and Marco udg 08-13-13 22
   RE: Jasmine and Marco tribephyl 08-14-13 36
       RE: Jasmine and Marco sharnina 08-14-13 44
 Makenzie and Jacob Snidget 08-13-13 14
   RE: Makenzie and Jacob udg 08-13-13 23
   RE: Makenzie and Jacob tribephyl 08-14-13 37
       by the way... tribephyl 08-14-13 38
 Nico and Comfort Snidget 08-13-13 17
   RE: Nico and Comfort udg 08-13-13 24
   RE: Nico and Comfort tribephyl 08-14-13 39
 Tucker and Robert Snidget 08-13-13 18
   RE: Tucker and Robert udg 08-13-13 25
   RE: Tucker and Robert tribephyl 08-14-13 40
   RE: Tucker and Robert sharnina 08-14-13 45
   RE: Tucker and Robert trigirl 08-19-13 48
       RE: Tucker and Robert Snidget 08-19-13 50
 Going Home is... Snidget 08-13-13 19
   RE: Going Home is... udg 08-13-13 26
   RE: Going Home is... tribephyl 08-14-13 41
   RE: Going Home is... byoffer 08-15-13 46
       RE: Going Home is... tribephyl 08-16-13 47
   RE: Going Home is... trigirl 08-19-13 49
   RE: Going Home is... aethelstan 08-20-13 51
 Post show thoughts... tribephyl 08-14-13 42

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

08-13-13, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Group Dance"
The Gravel Road
The Village (soundtrack)

Rocking Chair Dance. And right now I feel like a long tailed cat so not as amused by them as I probably should be.

Christopher Scott routine, Cat says he's off his rocker. Cat in nude mini with very straight hair. 10 duets with some of the favorite all stars from past years.

Jidges. Nigel, Mary, Debbie Allen. OMG someone that actually knows something about dance, we can't have that.

Top 10 alphabetical (alternating Gender) and solo.

Who is in danger? Recappage first.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-13-13, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Group Dance"
Well, that was lovely!

(Watching only a little delayed tonight. Depending on the commercials, I may catch up.)

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-13, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Group Dance"
That was beautiful.
Loved the push and pull mimicing the rocking chairs. Love the lifts.

08-13-13, 08:11 PM (EST)
2. "In Danger"
Tucker because of injury.

Based on the votes joining Tucker are

MacKenzie
Nico
Jenna

Who want to see dance solo. Seen all four do solos too many times. Like to get on with the show, not see any solos.

08-13-13, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: In Danger"
I predict Jenna goes. They've saved her too many times already. (Not that I dislike her, but there's only so much the judges can do for someone.)

08-13-13, 08:21 PM (EST)
3. "Amy and Brandon"
Disco. Will it be the disco of doom. Is it wrong I'm hoping for a Disco Disaster...I told you, I'm in a mood.

Doriana Sanchez. Ooooooh. Brand new move, Disco Location?

Poor Amy.

I Will Always Love Your (remix)
Whitney Houston.

This song should not be a disco number.

Cat bowing down for the lift. Praising Brandon's guns.

Mary. I'm already exhausted. Brandon, did you think you would come back and do disco, remembers previous routine, and you did it again. Wasn't crazy about the song. Crazy about you Amy, talk about a death drop. I will always love you Amy.

Debbie. So well paired, the dynamic and spirit, all the fun. Amy you are wonderful, stick of dynamite.

Nigel. Brandon welcome back. Partnering so strongly. Amy you are so vivacious. You stand out more than the disco ball did. The most tough routines, so much energy. Almost like you were on ice. Got so much to learn from the all stars. Growing into your own all star.

08-13-13, 09:24 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Amy and Brandon"
Poor Amy is right. Bad genre. Bad song. And she struggled with it. Not that she didn't give it a good try, but watching it, I felt like I was watching a rehearsal, not a final performance.

08-13-13, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Amy and Brandon"
I was so distracted by the awfulness that was that song, I can't really comment on the routine much. Of course that Death Drop was freakin' scary.

Hmmm... I sounded alot like Mary just then. Uh-Oh.

Brandon rocks!

08-13-13, 08:33 PM (EST)
4. "Aaron and Katherine"
Stacy Tookie Contemporary Routine

That one person that loves you unconditionally that will catch you no matter what.

I'm Kissing You
Des'ree

That off balance move was cool. Kathrine is a beautiful dancer.
I didn't really notice him much. Mostly her.

Debbie, call the fire department, oh my lord, what a magical pairing. You took us somewhere. I'm so proud of you Aaron, a tap dancer, and dancing with one of our favorites. A breath of fresh air, and looking at you with fresh eyes, raised the bar. So proud of you, going to buy my ticket for the tour.

Nigel. It is marvelous when the chemistry just works. The fluidity of the movement was beautiful to watch. Look like they have been dancing together forever. The look in Katherine's eye she knew you were something special and a pleasure for her to dance with, a great compliment to you.

Mary. Agree with what is being said. Moving routine. Aaron on the other end of your lead, Kathrine one of the most captivating dancers. The connection and Aaron such an inspiration, the strength and the tenderness blows me away. melting into his arms.

08-13-13, 09:26 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Aaron and Katherine"
Choreographer: You're giving me a large, muscular guy? Lifts it is!

And that's all there was to that one. Too bad, because we know Aaron can do more.

08-13-13, 11:32 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Aaron and Katherine"
Beautiful routine. The dynamics of the theme of the dance were so on. Many times Katherine (one of my all-time favs) absolutely free-fell into positions KNOWING that Aaron wouldn't let her down. I would love to know what she said to him in the final embrace but wow she and he played their characters really well.

08-13-13, 08:40 PM (EST)
5. "Fik-Shun and Melanie"
Mandy Moore Jazz Number.

Added some catestrophic things. Oh good, let the disaster begin.

Feeling Good
Jennifer Hudson.

More judges standing O, why give them chairs? Why??

Nigel. Mandy did a routine that didn't work with the dancer, but my god this week did they get the style. Melanie and exercise in performance and technique. Fik-shun had a hell of a job. I want to let you know how proud I am of you, how well you kept up. Did everything asked of you. You still have to keep growing. The rocking chair, saw your legs bent recognizing and checking on yourself. So far having a fantastic journey.

Mary. you are flying high tonight, he is feeling real good. Your lines were not so good earlier, shoulders down, living in the moment, performance quality.

Debbie, that was real, not fiction, the truth, so connected. Never thought about technique you were handling your woman. Two trains, so much power, you melted together.

08-13-13, 09:32 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Fik-Shun and Melanie"
LAST EDITED ON 08-13-13 AT 10:43 PM (EST)

First, Melanie = SQUEE!!! Yay!

Second, Melanie Mandy said she was stepping up the difficulty. I felt like it was a little light on the jazz content and a little heavy on the tricks, especially b-boy tricks.

Having said that, what was there, I thought Fikshun danced well.

(Edit to fix name.)

08-13-13, 11:38 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Fik-Shun and Melanie"
I did find myself continually going back to watching Melanie but, Fik-Shun did a really great job.
He was awesome, she was perfection.

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-13, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Fik-Shun and Melanie"
Forgot I wasn't on FB and went to click the "like" button. *sigh*

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-13, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Fik-Shun and Melanie"
Excellent.

08-13-13, 08:50 PM (EST)
6. "Paul and Witney"
Jean Marc, Cha Cha Cha.

Live It Up
J. Lo.

Mary. Witney sucess on DWTS. Paul, you can dance your patootie off. Leg action so fast, clean and precise. New Yorker section, create more volume. Getting that. Paul, planes trains or automobiles headed somewhere and on the hot tamale train.

Debbie. Wow, let's call the police for that outfit. All the guys are watching and the ratings went up. Paul this was your element, expected you to soar, some challenges, the double tour and dropped down, that was hot. Seamless.

Nigel. You two were born for each other, wonderful partnership. Shame not stay together. Paul your personality is there as well as technique, interesting challenge to win this competition.

08-13-13, 09:35 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Paul and Witney"
I think that was the most polished and content-dense dance so far. I'm not a fan of Witney, but I enjoyed that. Paul really shined.

08-13-13, 11:50 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Paul and Witney"
That was hot.
It wasn't the hottest I've ever seen, nor even the hottest of this season but completely respectable technically and totally believable.

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-13, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Paul and Witney"
I'm probably the only one on the planet who thinks so, but Paul's performance was a big fat "meh" for me. Witney was outstanding, but Paul? Not his best.

08-13-13, 09:01 PM (EST)
7. "Hayley and Twitch"
Christopher Scott routine.

She is a loan officer denying Twitch a loan.

Music cut out.

Locked out of Heaven
Bruno Mars.

Debbie. wonderful challenge, went beyond Hip Hop. So great to see you Twitch. He took my eye away from you, but it was a great routine.

Nigel. Marvel that Twitch attempted to get on the show three times, must keep trying in life, one of this country's greatest commercial dancers. Hayley. I loved that he gave you a funky hip hop, like Jazz has many variations. Great fun, nice groove. You are a dark horse. America loves you. You epitomize the best of commercial dancers, you change and give them what they want. That will get you a lot of work.

Mary. you light up the whole world Twitch. Hayley falling right in those tracks. You are heading up that ladder. Had a great groove, the tutting was great. You nailed it. Just loved it.

08-13-13, 09:57 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Hayley and Twitch"
I thought Hayley did fine with the choreography she was given. There were things that didn't look great, but they looked just as bad on Twitch, so I'm thinking that was the choreography.

08-13-13, 11:58 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Hayley and Twitch"
I think she got swallowed by the Twitch Monster.
He was awesome, she was also dancing.

08-13-13, 09:13 PM (EST)
8. "Jenna and Neil"
Mandy Moore contemporary, story about breaking up.

I Can't Make You Love Me
Mark Mash

Again the judges are out of their chairs.

Nigel. All these candles, didn't know it was Mary's birthday as well. I loved the fluidity of the movement, the last roll over at the end. Neil always a pleasure. Jenna, IMO you are probably one of the best all around dancers as a ballroom dancer, and congratulate that, always in the bottom and we always save you, it must be tough and you have done brilliantly every week.

Mary. Movement is so perfect. Melting and blending. Assisted lift, the peak of it, the head extension amazing. That last move got me. Like Ice cream (Mary is on a diet and very hungry) Neil always fabulous, so with your partner.

Debbie. Mandy always a favorite, what a gift. Neil you were a contestant when I first judged. Jenna I don't know what America sees, but you are one of the most gifted dancers, don't know why, maybe they like to see your solo. Danced with the power of the ocean. Mastery and bravo.

08-13-13, 10:02 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Jenna and Neil"
I think Nigel's comments are foreshadowing for the cut. Jenna's definitely a goner.

Again, I was unimpressed by the choreography. I think we've seen that dance a hundred times before. There was nothing new or interesting about it.

08-14-13, 00:11 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Jenna and Neil"
Awww... that was heartbreaking, theme-wise. I don't know why she would ever say no to Neil. It was beautiful to watch and painful to feel. Great job!

08-13-13, 09:23 PM (EST)
11. "Jasmine and Marco"
Hip cool Jazz routine Ray Leeper.

Sharp and Staccato.

Blurred Line
Robin Thicke

Didn't think the chemistry was that good, and maybe the sync didn't quite work. Fun routine.

Mary. Happy dance, have to look like each other. Marco is amazing, no one has legs like Jasmine. Drawn to her all the time. Always looks fabulous, the way you hit things. Song big song this summer, the video was missing the two of you dancing in it.

Debbie. Couldn't keep my eyes off you Jasmine, dancing with all stars can be dangerous. you used him and you wore it out. Had my total attention. Lovely.

Nigel. Loved this style, fun. Reminded him of a lot of things, really cute, didn't know if I was looking at one all star or two. Fantastic.

08-13-13, 10:10 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Jasmine and Marco"
I wonder if they had less rehearsal time this week, seeing how unpolished so many of the routines have been. Jasmine & Aaron were perfectly in sync last week, but this was terribly sloppy in comparison. Marco also didn't seem to be hitting it as hard as Jas. I'd have pegged her as the All Star.

08-14-13, 00:20 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Jasmine and Marco"
Totally fun! And I believe it's the only time the new contestant outdanced the Super-Star. I love Jasmine, she consistently amazes me.

08-14-13, 01:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Jasmine and Marco"
Again, no "like" button. "LIKE"

08-13-13, 09:29 PM (EST)
14. "Makenzie and Jacob"
Spencer Liff.

To Darn Hot
Ella Fitzgerald.

Debbie, I loved it. MacKenzie, the classic hollywood films. Thank you spencer.

Nigel. don't know what to say, sick of passing compliments and America isn't getting it. Pair of you the best pairs of feet. Completes a line so beautifully. Beautifully choreographed and danced, used every asset. I think you are one of the best dancers we have ever had.

Mary. So darn hot. They look amazing. Jacob always amazing. MacKenzie matched you, I love the develope so mesmerizing. Stick with me.

08-13-13, 10:13 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Makenzie and Jacob"
Hot, indeed! Phew!

08-14-13, 00:26 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Makenzie and Jacob"
I'm beginning to wonder if choreographers need a brush-up course on Hotness. No excitement from me. Well executed by overall just... meh from me.

08-14-13, 00:27 AM (EST)
38. "by the way..."
Spencer was looking especially cute tonight.

08-13-13, 09:37 PM (EST)
17. "Nico and Comfort"
Nappy Tabs. Reptile routine.

Get Your Freak On
Missy Elliot.

Cameramen in the shot.

Nigel. Audience loved it more than I did. Nico totally involved in the quirkiness of the routine. Often really technical. Get you into the character. Even in your transistions, stayed in the creature.

Mary. Comfort got her freak on but Nico, yes he did. Way out on a limb, pulled it off. Very precise and hard. I loved the routine.

Debbie. Why dancers become really great dancers. Go inside a character. Isolated head moves great Nico. Comfort more beautiful than ever. Dance floor is a battle ground. Did yourself proud.

08-13-13, 10:20 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Nico and Comfort"
I thought Nico did get into character. He could have engaged better with the camera, but overall, very nice and entertaining.

08-14-13, 00:37 AM (EST)
39. "RE: Nico and Comfort"
My favorite parts were the first few seconds and Comfort's off-stage walk at the end.
It had all the potential and just didn't quite hit the mark.
Maybe my expectations were too high, or maybe I'm getting tired.
But I think it should have been much much better.

08-13-13, 09:49 PM (EST)
18. "Tucker and Robert"
Travis Wall contemporary.

Tear Jerking alert!

Is this the first same gender duet routine before the finale?

Shared car wreck stories. Story about coming back from hitting rock bottom.

Medicine
Daughter

Do they have shock seats in the judges chairs?

Mary. See and feel the love, hard for me. Special night to see you dancing again. You were glorious to watch (robert) Tucker you have gone through a lot, the way the music and you went along. You talk Debbie.

Debbie, very emotional, Travis we know what this piece is about give us this creative journey of a second chance. Dance most amazing art. Robert amazing to see you dance, and I don't know tucker how you can be in the bottom (um he couldn't dance last week).

Nigel. Choreographer inspired, Danny Tidwall greatest dancer we have had, Tucker was told he would never walk again. Horrific fall you had Rober, never dreamed you'd be back. Two dancers who understand what they are dancing, and this piece will always be remembered.

08-13-13, 10:27 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Tucker and Robert"
Tucker has better arms. It was really clear in the side-by-side spin. DD said his preparation was better into the spin, too (I don't have enough technical knowledge to tell), but his arm position during the spin was obviously better.

I also thought it was nice that Wall gave Tucker the "lead" in the duet, and putting Tucker in white and Robert in black put the spotlight on the guy who could be going home. He was really set up to shine. And he did.

08-14-13, 00:49 AM (EST)
40. "RE: Tucker and Robert"
Wowie kazowie!
Mmmmm...Robert.
Yeah Travis!
Excellent job, Tucker.
Just incredible. A truly memorable, beautifully executed routine.

08-14-13, 01:10 AM (EST)
45. "RE: Tucker and Robert"
I take back all the mean things I've ever said about Robert. He has been my least favorite dancer who was constantly pushed through by the judges during his season - he even managed to make Katherine look bad!

He was magnificent tonight and showcased his partner perfectly. Bravo to Tucker.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-19-13, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Tucker and Robert"
I absolutely loved this piece! I felt Tucker totally underplayed it and didn't get all 'actory' in it. Thank goodness.

Now I want to know the backstory scoop. Anyone know Robert's story?

08-19-13, 05:20 PM (EST)
50. "RE: Tucker and Robert"
http://www.mjsbigblog.com/sytycd-alum-robert-roldan-reveals-car-crash-details.htm is what I think they were talking about.

08-13-13, 09:55 PM (EST)
19. "Going Home is..."
Who joins the top eight?

Gets tougher and tougher. 15 votes, unanimous, didn't want either to leave. Girls it was 9-6 vote.

Boys we could toss a coin. Congratulate the pair of you. Girls, neither connected with the audience, you have with us and we are outraged you are always in the bottom.

MacKenzie you are my favorite, but I was outvoted. Jenna you are staying. Tucker you will be staying with us.

08-13-13, 10:33 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Going Home is..."
Guess I was wrong about Jenna. That was just Niles' bitterness shining through.

Too bad. Between the two, I think I liked MacKenzie better.

I didn't dislike Nico, either, but Tucker impressed me tonight.

08-14-13, 00:58 AM (EST)
41. "RE: Going Home is..."
With tonight's routines it's pretty clear the judges made the right decisions dropping Mackenzie and Nico(sniffle).
Simply put, both Jenna and Tucker rocked it tonight.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-13, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Going Home is..."
I am so sad that MacKenzie is going home. Beautiful dancer, and my gawd what a beautiful girl.

If they can make Catherine McCormick a movie star, then it should be very easy to make MacKenzie a star.

08-16-13, 00:44 AM (EST)
47. "RE: Going Home is..."
Catherine McCormick is a movie star?

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-19-13, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Going Home is..."
Seriously????? MacKenzie? Wow. I think this season has been the curse of the brunette look-a-likes. Hard to differentiate.

aethelstan 4348 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-20-13, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Going Home is..."
Finally back from 2 weeks off. Saw this episode but not the top 12. Still need to get caught up.

Between Jenna and Makenzie (or however she spells her name), I'd have dropped Jenna. Surely she is gone next week. No problem with which boy is going home. Going to be tough next week as Tucker had a really good number.

Overall, I thought the show was quite good. If they wanted to start with a strong number though (and my brother is convinced that for any show the first 15 minutes are the most important so first bill is important for viewership. maybe so but it probably isn't good for votes) they shouldn't have put the disco number there. This will probably put Amy in the bottom 2 tonight.

I enjoyed the cha cha because Jean-Marc tends to keep the dance as a dance rather than a series of tricks. Was nice to see a real latin number and one danced as well as it was.

08-14-13, 01:01 AM (EST)
42. "Post show thoughts..."
Loved seeing the all-stars. (Hiya, Robert. *rowr*)
Outside of a couple of dances this was a really great evening.

Aaron, Tucker, and Jasmine stole the show from everyone else.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •