The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SYTYCD-10 Top Twelve ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-06-13, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SYTYCD-10 Top Twelve ECST"
Keep the dances and who goes home on this thread until the show ends on the West Coast.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Opening Snidget 08-06-13 1
 Drink of the night whimsey 08-06-13 2
   RE: Drink of the night Snidget 08-06-13 4
       RE: Drink of the night whimsey 08-06-13 5
 Hayley and Nico Snidget 08-06-13 3
   RE: Hayley and Nico whimsey 08-06-13 6
 Malece and Alan Snidget 08-06-13 7
   RE: Malece and Alan whimsey 08-06-13 8
   RE: Malece and Alan udg 08-13-13 22
 Jenna with Alex Wong!!!! Snidget 08-06-13 9
   RE: Jenna with Alex Wong!!!! whimsey 08-06-13 10
   RE: Jenna with Alex Wong!!!! Sagebrush Dan 08-07-13 19
 Makenzie and Paul Snidget 08-06-13 11
 Amy and Fik-Shun Snidget 08-06-13 12
   RE: Amy and Fik-Shun qwertypie 08-08-13 20
 Jasmine H and Aaron Snidget 08-06-13 13
   RE: Jasmine H and Aaron qwertypie 08-08-13 21
 Guys Dance Snidget 08-06-13 14
 The Girls Snidget 08-06-13 15
 Going Home is... Snidget 08-06-13 16
   RE: Going Home is... aethelstan 08-07-13 17
   RE: Going Home is... Sagebrush Dan 08-07-13 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

08-06-13, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Opening"
Bollywood Group Number.

Are we missing a boy again? It looks like 5 boys and 6 girls out there?

Nakul the choreographer. And Cat is the bearer of bad news, and she makes the audience awwww louder.

Tucker has an infection in his knee, and could not rehearse this week, if he survives he will automatically be in danger next week.

Jidges.

Nigel, Mary, and guest judge Kenny Ortega.

Mary got over glittered tonight

Top twelve dance us in.

42 date live tour.

Recappage of last week.

Step forward
Jenna
Alan
Malece
Niko
Amy
Tucker
Back line has made the top ten.

Who send straight to safety?

Tucker can dance this evening. Send Niko and Jenna into the top ten.

Solos

Tucker
Maestro
The Holiday, Soundtrack

Amy
Je Suis Malade
Lara Fabian

Malece
Patient Love
Passenger

Alan
Mas Que Nada
Sergio Mendes

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

whimsey 4402 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-06-13, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whimsey Click to send private message to whimsey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Drink of the night"
Hi folks!
Drink of the night

Chilled Cava

snack of the night

Boiled lobster, steamed spinach w/garlic and almonds, fried catfish with a spicy salsa, hush puppies and corn on the cob.

So, am I invited in?

08-06-13, 08:28 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Drink of the night"
You chilled an extra bottle for me, right?

Sounds yummy!

08-06-13, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whimsey Click to send private message to whimsey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Drink of the night"
LAST EDITED ON 08-06-13 AT 08:43 PM (EST)

Of course, Snidget, of course! Two bottles, just in case.

08-06-13, 08:28 PM (EST)
3. "Hayley and Nico"
Next week, split up and dancing with all stars.

Hayley loves animals.
Nico puts on a beanie on his wet hair to control it.

Broadway number, man goes to see a fortune teller, she wants a kiss to steal his soul.

Kiss of the Spider Woman
Cast Recording

Nigel mouths wow at the end, all the judges standing.

Nigel. Standing O for Sean Cheeseman. Best broadway routines we have had, loved it. That would have graced the actual show (said Kenny) magnificently danced. Hayley you never cease to surprise me, great control. Two lifts were outrageously difficult. Never been in the bottom three, next week a bottom two. Nico you grow every week, usually disappointed in your transitions, not seeing that at all in this routine, top marks.

Mary. Air punching. Outrageous, standing o. Loved every second of it, loved this partnership. Find an instant chemistry, breakthrough for both of you. Nico you pulled out everything in the tool box, more than anything the passion and the power of it that you brought into it. Hayley, you are a little temptress, you soared and being able to hold your own body weight and extend fully was so beautiful, worried about that one lift, pull your leg out of its socket. Soaring into the next round.

Kenny. Sean, what a courageous piece to give to these two dancers. You more than handled the responsibility, attacked every move. One leg pulled over lift, and the singer would be proud you danced to that.

08-06-13, 08:38 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Hayley and Nico"
That would have been an end of the night performance. Well done.

08-06-13, 08:40 PM (EST)
7. "Malece and Alan"
Jazz number.

Malece is a shopaholic.
Alan born and raised in Minnesota

Gene Kelly esque.

Come Dance With Me
Michael Buble

Mandy Moore number.

Kenny. Did you go on you tube, yes he did. Malece you have the sparkle of a young Goldie Hawn, you sparkle. Both as individual dancers. Two different worlds, needed that melding point, not a full chemistry, enjoyed the dancing.

Nigel. A little uncomfortable to watch. Lacked the plee it needed, the contractions not there, the style wasn't there, the chemistry wasn't there, disappointed.

Mary. In the hot seat between these two. Some issues going on. The shadow pivots to the right, the base was too big, didn't seem free and easy. Alan the last leap your upper body got tight. Chemistry felt good to me, great partnering skills.

08-06-13, 08:51 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Malece and Alan"
LAST EDITED ON 08-06-13 AT 08:54 PM (EST)

Sorry excited.

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-13-13, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Malece and Alan"
I wonder what Malece did to ##### everyone off. She had been the Niles' sweetheart. Her bio bit tonight wasn't very flattering, either.

08-06-13, 08:53 PM (EST)
9. "Jenna with Alex Wong!!!!"
Paso Doble.

*spreads out the pillows*

Jean Marc Genereaux number.

Jenna snorts when she laughs
Tucker smells amazing.

Pirate themed.

He's A Pirate
Chris Joss Klaus Badelt

Her frame could have been better, so what was out of hold looked better to me than what little was in hold.

Mary. that was good if you like that kind of thing. I LOVED IT CAT! That number was blazing, bravo to Jean Marc, Alex wow, outside your style and looking amazing. You led everything like a professional. Jenna, wow everything you do with such intention and passion and precision. I wish I was you.

Kenny. Jenna he talks Spanish to her. You started with one partner and end up with a partner you have never danced with. Attacked everything, so impressed, you are at the top for me.

Nigel. I congratulate JM on the concept. Bad pirate joke. Alex you've never done ballroom on this show..so congratulations, what you have done is bring Jenna into the world of the all stars. Jenna you were tremendous, you were saved because we hoped you would do something like that.

08-06-13, 08:55 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Jenna with Alex Wong!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-06-13 AT 09:02 PM (EST)

*thud*

A.F.W. with guns! Hello, whimsey and welcome back. Just for me.

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-13, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Jenna with Alex Wong!!!!"
Great stuff. Glad to see Alex again.

08-06-13, 09:04 PM (EST)
11. "Makenzie and Paul"
Mandy Moore routine. Contemporary

Paul is a chronic nail biter.
MaKenzie can pull some pretty ugly faces.

Unlikely lovers, she is in love with the bad boy from the wrong side of the tracks.

All about the shapes.

The Edge of Glory
Lady Gaga Live

Standing O from the judges, they ended with their backs to that.

Nigel. I love that open fish and he took you down and then into a one handed handstand. The expanse you both got. Tonight I am going to compliment you for your breathing, you did that Thelma and Louise moment. that Hah and then you go. More than the technique. Paul, you go from strength to strength.

Mary. Another amazing routine done beautifully. Mandy's transitions, you made it seem effortless and just oozed up there. MacKenzie, I think the world of you. Movement is luxurious. Diamond up there. Paul growing every week. I love the passion you send to MacKenzie that look, I was in it all the way.

Kenny. Two of my favorite dancers. MacKenzie you so deserve to be here. The soulful connection that you shared was so powerful. Paul you have a fire burning in your soul, every movement is so alive, you have that and it is special.

08-06-13, 09:16 PM (EST)
12. "Amy and Fik-Shun"
Amy hums when she eats
Fix-Shun sleeps all over the place, whenever.

Viennese Waltz. Jean Marc.

A Thousand Years Part Two.

Well they did what a whole 8 counts in hold? I wish they'd do more on SYTYCD.

Mary. You guys, so precious together, some technical issues with the footwork and the movement, something special comes out of you guys. Able to transcend me into caring about you. Your lifts and opening your arms and your shoulders getting better. Amy I think the world of you, you are elegant you were exquisite tonight.

Kenny. JM you are a great teacher as well as choreographer. Love story watching you dance. If a choreographer asked you to fly you would, Amy, like in a music box. Fun watching what you will bring next.

Nigel. Difficult, not the flash or bang, you have to imagine in the palace. The most romantic dance. Somehow I got transported with you tonight. I saw you in the film and your arms were terrible, tonight it was magnificent. Extra finger, extending right out. Learning week on week. Amy you are a beautiful dancer, pleased to see you in a different style, can't say anything at this time, but disappointed if you leave.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-13, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Amy and Fik-Shun"
JMG is one of my favourite choreographers. Superior music and choreography as well as Fik-shun's and Amy's ability to do 'facetalk' and get into character really hides any defects they may have.

(And the move where she is on his back and he is still attempting to dance in time with the music? Holy friholies!)

08-06-13, 09:26 PM (EST)
13. "Jasmine H and Aaron"
Nappy Tabs.

Jasmine has an alter ego Mo'neigh.
Aaron is a party animal.

Stage coach robber, she is in the saloon, he has money and the party is on. She is a gold digger.

Gold Rush
Clinton Sparks

Standing O form the judges, why give them chairs?

Kenny That was two smoking guns. After this season, choreographers will have to have a lottery to see who works with you first.

Nigel. Difficult when this tall and long, he would have been right if he hadn't been dancing with Jasmine, she killed it tonight. I didn't know the pelvic girdle could do that. Girl you nailed it.

Mary. I think Jasmine deserves all the money in the world. Unbelievable. The torso isolations were crazy. so into it. You guys gave it everything you could.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-13, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Jasmine H and Aaron"
Costuming failed her. It would have read so much better if her corset were in jewel tones. With the lighting, she kind of blended into background for me.

08-06-13, 09:38 PM (EST)
14. "Guys Dance"
Nappy Tabs.

Tucker has to sit out. Struggle to pull their own weight in relationships.

Wants to see them be men on the stage.

It's a Man's Man's Man's World
Joshua Ledet

2 judges standing.

Nigel. Good strong routine, they never do a boring routine, something keeps it interesting. Guys that was good, difficult to pick one of you out. The chene turns. Alan need to be looser.

Mary. So much fun, you all look strong. Paul coming through there, off the charts.

Kenny, some real male bonding. Alan I haven't seen you throw yourself into anything like you did this number. Paul an anchor as always.

That rope was hard to work with.

08-06-13, 09:50 PM (EST)
15. "The Girls"
Stacey Tookie routine.

There is a fountain in the middle of the stage. It is the fountain of youth. What really matters is who you are inside.

Jasmine is having to handle a lot of the lifts.

Young and Beautiful
Lana Del Ray, Great Gatsby Soundtrack.

Standing O from Judges.

Mary. Lessons in the ordinary are everywhere but not on this show and not with these six girls. Best six girls all together, no weak link.

Kenny, you committment to dance is so evident, all divas in the making.

Nigel. Complements the Canadian choreographers, no longer a SYTYCD Canada, so Canada's loss is America's gain. Ladies Mary said it all. All of you looked like professional contemporary dancers, you looked beautiful.

08-06-13, 09:55 PM (EST)
16. "Going Home is..."
Nigel wants to congratulate all of them and thinks all four did dance their hearts out and fought to stay on the show.

All four of you, I don't have a lot to do with the tour, whoever is going home I am going to recommend they go as alternates and swing dancers on the tour. Can't promise.

Unanimous.

Boy and girl leaving tonight are.

Malece and Alan.

aethelstan 4348 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-13, 00:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Going Home is..."
Even without seeing the show I can't disagree with that. Each of the other couples have had more strong routines with very few, if any, weak ones.
Should be difficult after this. Gotta imagine that Nico and Tucker (due to his injury) are the most at risk for the guys and Jenna and Mackenzie (due to their frequency in the bottom 3) are the most at risk for the girls.

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-13, 01:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Going Home is..."
I'm surprised about the guys. I thought Tucker would be out; I haven't been impressed with him in comparison to the other guys.

I'm not surprised about Malece. I really liked her at the beginning, but the talent of the others began to show her up. Even so, as I watched her tonight, I kept comparing her (and the others) to the first year I saw this show; even she was better than any of the female contestants that year (Season 2).

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •