The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SYTYCD-10 Top Six ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-27-13, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SYTYCD-10 Top Six ECST"
So who goes tonight and who makes the finals.

Dancing us in right away without a group dance?!?!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Intro Snidget 08-27-13 1
   RE: Intro whimsey 08-27-13 4
       RE: Intro Snidget 08-27-13 7
 Drink of the night whimsey 08-27-13 2
 Paul and Katherine Snidget 08-27-13 3
   RE: Paul and Katherine whimsey 08-27-13 9
 Amy Solo Snidget 08-27-13 5
 Hayley and Joshua Snidget 08-27-13 6
   RE: Hayley and Joshua whimsey 08-27-13 10
       RE: Hayley and Joshua Snidget 08-27-13 16
           RE: Hayley and Joshua whimsey 08-27-13 17
 Fik-Shun Solo Snidget 08-27-13 8
 Aaron and Melanie Snidget 08-27-13 11
 Jasmine Solo Snidget 08-27-13 12
 Paul's Solo Snidget 08-27-13 13
 Fik-Shun and Witney Snidget 08-27-13 14
 Hayley's Solo Snidget 08-27-13 15
 Jasmine and Neill Snidget 08-27-13 18
 Aaryn's Solo Snidget 08-27-13 19
 Amy and Alex Snidget 08-27-13 20
   RE: Amy and Alex Sagebrush Dan 08-29-13 29
 Hayley and Paul Snidget 08-27-13 21
 Amy and Fik-Shun Snidget 08-27-13 22
   Jasmine and Aaron Snidget 08-27-13 23
 Who is going home....girls Snidget 08-27-13 24
 Who is going home....guys Snidget 08-27-13 25
   RE: Who is going home....guys whimsey 08-27-13 26
       RE: Who is going home....guys Snidget 08-27-13 27
 Thanks, Snidget whimsey 08-27-13 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

08-27-13, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Intro"
3 times dancing for each of the top six. Next week, finale.

The bad news is, still have to send a girl and guy home at the end of the night.

No judges making decisions, or twitter battles, Lythgoe, your jidges.

Nigel, Mary, Jessie Tyler Ferguson, he got out of jury duty to be here.

Nigel says they can be tough, even tonight.

Group Dance, Sean Cheeseman

Hichonolofatsa (?)
Sowe To Gospel Choir (??)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

whimsey 4402 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-27-13, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whimsey Click to send private message to whimsey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Intro"
LAST EDITED ON 08-27-13 AT 08:26 PM (EST)

That was, I think, a very nice tribute for this week's anniversary. I say I think, because I'm not sure when this was chosen, or why. Could just be opportunistic. Either way, well done.

BTW, I believe it was the Soweto Gospel Choir, as in Soweto,South Africa. And I say this with a bow to the Goddess that is Snidget.

08-27-13, 08:30 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Intro"
That makes sense, just they don't use the best font for those captions for some reason. Maybe I need new glasses.

08-27-13, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whimsey Click to send private message to whimsey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Drink of the night"
Drink of the night

For Snidget, a chilled Cava

snack if the night

Kale sauteed in olive oil and garlic, grilled Portabella mushrooms and pan seared cod fillets.

08-27-13, 08:16 PM (EST)
3. "Paul and Katherine"
Tyce the Oreo.

Need for power and control between a man and a woman. Kind of latin ballroom for a Jazz piece.

Tied Up
Vello

Nigel. Not sure who won, both of you did. Love the ladder thing. Paul we get these pieces of paper, says below your name Latin Ballroom, should say dancer, you prove you can do anything.

Mary. That vision, that dress, best openings to a number. Like magic. Magnificent, can't get enough, not a more enjoyable fight. Flying across the stage, the exit from the back crawl thing.

Jessie. Relief not having to say someone is in the bottom. Insanely talented top 6. See you from the audition on, thrilled with your climb. Whole new level. Proved me wrong about leather pants, not restricting.

08-27-13, 08:34 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Paul and Katherine"
Agree. Was kinda ballroom for a jazz piece, but nicely done. Paul is so strong, but he should be shouldn't he? Not mad that he is in the final 6, wouldn't be mad if he was in the final 4.

08-27-13, 08:19 PM (EST)
5. "Amy Solo"
Anna's Theme
The Red Violin Soundtrack

08-27-13, 08:29 PM (EST)
6. "Hayley and Joshua"
Nappy Tabs routine.

Boxing Ring. Champ training the new kid.

Work Hard Play Hard
Wiz Khalifa

Mary. Joshua season 4 champion. could feel those hips from here, you still have it. Hayley, way to fight to stay in this game. Takes skill and will. Will has to be stronger. Can't tell how strong Hayley's will is they are crazy. Amazing.

Jessie. Like the greatest workout video of all time. Hayley you are so awesome and consistant and can take on that character, you were a hard #####. Been here 5 times, never hear an audience cheer as loud as they have for this top six.

Nigel. Always works out that we have incredible dancers at the end of the season. We made you work, Joshua. on the back of the VMA's with Katy Perry's number. Reminded me of Hillary Swank. Really a fight to get into the finale. Hitting over your weight.

08-27-13, 08:36 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Hayley and Joshua"
Joshua...Joshua...Joshua....

*spins three times and...

08-27-13, 08:58 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Hayley and Joshua"
*flings pillows under the thud*

08-27-13, 09:02 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Hayley and Joshua"
Joshua...Joshua...Joshua....

*spins three times and...

thud*

08-27-13, 08:32 PM (EST)
8. "Fik-Shun Solo"
Look at me Now
Chris Brown Featuring Lil Wayne and Busta Rhymes

08-27-13, 08:42 PM (EST)
11. "Aaron and Melanie"
Spencer Liff number

Faith
George Michael

Was that a scripted drop of Melanie?

Jessie. Working with a great dancer and actor. In character. Then she got even more mad at you. Aaron such a huge fan of yours. Do something different, can't wait for the day when everyone forced to do tap or pointe ballet.

Nigel. I love your hair straight like this. What a great idea for a routine. Why I now have an ex-wife. Aaron I just want you to lower your shoulders. Such a strong dancer, have to remember the little nuances.

Mary. Is it part of the injury? Says no excuses...Nigel says the wings aren't released. It means so much to keep competing Aaron says. What about your legs. I didn't know you were capable of. Your lead was right on. If I had to pick someone to partner dance it would be you.

Nigel. If I had to pick someone to drop Mary, it would be you.

08-27-13, 08:44 PM (EST)
12. "Jasmine Solo"
Outro (Amazing Grace)
Destiny's Child

08-27-13, 08:49 PM (EST)
13. "Paul's Solo"
Mamba Negra
Huecco

08-27-13, 08:55 PM (EST)
14. "Fik-Shun and Witney"
Jonathan Robert's Foxtrot.

Sexy Silk
Jessie J

Mary. Witney stunning, quite a dominating force. This made famous by Fred Astaire, was it that, no, some quality of movement touch and go, give you props for the closed dance position. You are not going anywhere.

Jessie. Witney such a dominate force, danced with Mary at my wedding, she was leading (and I liked it). Witney was draggin you around. Your light is so bright, such a force. So amazing.

Nigel. Look like a screen goddess. Did dominate. Fik-shun pleased that the vote will carry who gets in, this was not particularly strong. watch the transitions into closed hold. Give me a smooth transition. Compliment you on your solo, it was fantastic.

08-27-13, 08:57 PM (EST)
15. "Hayley's Solo"
Be Mine
Robyn

08-27-13, 09:08 PM (EST)
18. "Jasmine and Neill"
Tyce the Oreo sad from all the natural disasters. Lots of crashing and slamming.

Unfaithful
Unfaithful Soundtrack

Gets a standing o from the jidges.

Nigel, excellent work. Neill one of the best I have seen you dance. Lifts were brilliant. Get better and better. Jasmine, you have stolen my heart, your solo was magnificent. can see you joining a company the moment the tour is over.

Mary. I love when pieces effect you and make you have tears. Like seeing rainbows in your soul. You were spectacular, amazed with your whole journey. Neill is icing on the cake. Dance wil tell us how we felt about it.

Jessie. More Tyce love. Easy to get behind a piece, but have to have the heart and the humanity. Takes control to fight against wind like that. You have a special place in my heart and my favorite dancer this year.

08-27-13, 09:09 PM (EST)
19. "Aaryn's Solo"
Use Me
Bill Withers.

08-27-13, 09:12 PM (EST)
20. "Amy and Alex"
LAST EDITED ON 08-27-13 AT 09:16 PM (EST)

Bollywood, she is a diva and he is the servant they are in forbidden love.

Munni Badnasm Hui Darling
Soundtrack from ????

Standing O jidges.

Mary. Crazy, it was crazy. Amy wow, come on that twist section, the athleticism that leap split bam, nuts, nuts.

Jessie. Good Golly Miss Bollywood. My quads and hammies hurt from watching, that was insane. I love when you do bollywood on the show.

Nigel. All these routines make me smile. This one was difficult. Alex took a lot of guts, that is when you snapped your achilles. Wanted to do it so badly Alex says. Nigel says never saw one so demanding.

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-13, 03:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Amy and Alex"
Alex is still my favorite dancer. As good as Amy was, I was watching Alex's work the entire time.

08-27-13, 09:25 PM (EST)
21. "Hayley and Paul"
Dee Caspery.

I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)
Sleeping At Last

Mary and Jessie Standing.

Jessie, so stressed out people have to leave, that was amazing. Had the connection, shared experience. Vivid and clear and the trust. I'll keep this Carly Rae Jepsen short, that was amazing.

Nigel flabbergasted and awaits the twitter hate. Loved the flow of the movement. There were times with the flexed foot I would have preferred the point.

Mary. Is there anyone else open that you become a couple, so cute together.

Nigel and Mary discuss who Paul looks like.

Mary. Your connection was freaking amazing. Atuned to every lead. Master of time, Hayley what a contrast. Love you guys tonight.

08-27-13, 09:36 PM (EST)
22. "Amy and Fik-Shun"
Dave Scott Hip Hop number. Women love to shop. Aggressive type sexy, two krumpers in love.

He broke the chair in rehersal with his butt.

Lemme See
Usher feat. Rick Ross

Nigel, they bring out the best in a choreographer and each other. Amy seen an incredible variety from your. Don't have to put it in someone's face to be sexy Miley Cyrus.

Cat. Twitter is now a forest fire.

Mary. Always fabulous to have the dream team back together again. Love that first opening step. Was ridiculous. Give it to me. Amy dance is just your pulse. Make us feel the movement. Fiction has to make sense, and you make sense.

Cat is confused by Mary and says she didn't think she was a natural blond.

Jessie. Was heartbroken. Happy to see you reunited. You are a mega star, such a life. Solo blew me away. Erased everything with Miley Twerking. So spectacular together.

08-27-13, 09:45 PM (EST)
23. "Jasmine and Aaron"
Sean Cheesman. She is trapped in the mirror and only he can see her in the mirror.

Mirro Mirro
Leno Ya Ya (??)

Mary. Wow, what a concept. Such a deep conviction like you two dance together. Jasmine, top artist. We all knew you had the best legs, whole nother level. Aaron, such a strong partner, the sychonization on the mirror. Mary scream.

Jessie agree with all that. I'm a protractor now, crazy robot and hate you and love you and hate you because I can't be you. Aaron so excited, I have a crush on you. It is the guy liner isn't it. You are amazing, I love you both.

Nigel. You compliment each other. Aaron your tap solo was incredible. Don't know if you were thinking during this routine, you kept your shoulders down! Jasmine, cannot believe what you did with your legs. Did that with my sister's dolls just before I broke them. Did throw the gauntlet down. Beat that!

08-27-13, 09:53 PM (EST)
24. "Who is going home....girls"
Recappage of last week's performances.

The first girl in the finale is...

Amy

Jasmine or Hayley, one going into the finale, one going home.

The second girl into the finale is...

Jasmine

08-27-13, 09:58 PM (EST)
25. "Who is going home....guys"
First guy competing in the final is...

Aaron (what?) I was thinking Paul and Fik-shun.

That means the final dancer in the performance finale is...

Fik-shun.

08-27-13, 10:03 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Who is going home....guys"
Sh!t! What! Noooooo!!!

Love Aaron going forward, but, Fik-Shun over Paul, seriously!

Need more Cava and chocolate.

08-27-13, 10:07 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Who is going home....guys"
Holds out glass for some Cava.

08-27-13, 10:08 PM (EST)
28. "Thanks, Snidget"
A toast to you for another wonderful job.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •