The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Overall favorite so far?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-19-13, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Overall favorite so far?"
The thread about Benji got me thinking. Who is your favorite dancer(s) of all the seasons? I still like Benji from Season 2, but I also would be surprised if he even would make it to Vegas, given the level of competition now.
My favorite has been Alex Wong. It still saddens me to see what happened to him. I have all of his dances on YouTube and still watch them from time to time.

I'm not a fan of Travis', but his choreography on "Dark Vulture" was one of my favorites.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Overall favorite so far? Belle Book 06-20-13 1
   RE: Overall favorite so far? Sagebrush Dan 06-24-13 4
 RE: Overall favorite so far? tribephyl 06-21-13 2
   RE: Overall favorite so far? Sagebrush Dan 06-24-13 3
       RE: Overall favorite so far? tribephyl 06-27-13 6
 RE: Overall favorite so far? realityretreat 06-26-13 5
 RE: Overall favorite so far? aethelstan 06-27-13 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-20-13, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Overall favorite so far?"
My favorite non-winner has either been Katie from Season 4 (loved her samba with Joshua), Sasha from season 8 or poor Alex. It's a pity about what happened to him, you're right there.

My favorite winner is Sabra. I loved seeing her win!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

06-24-13, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Overall favorite so far?"
Katee was magnificent. So was Sasha.

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

06-21-13, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Overall favorite so far?"
Well, you know where I stand.
Travis. Period.
(Loved Donyelle too)
And as far as winners... Well, I loved Nick Lazzarini too.
Then I was all about Danny Tidwell.
Katee Shean was awesome, Jeanine Mason was most deserving and Kathryn McCormick was my favorite heading into the finales.
Season 7 was the last season I had watched, the format change got under my skin big time and I couldn't forgive them enough to watch 8 or 9.
I'm all about climbing back onto the SYTYCD-tamale-train for season 10. and as far as favorites for this season are concerned... I can't make full judgement yet but on the surface, Nico is my fav so far.

06-24-13, 11:04 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Overall favorite so far?"
I forgot about Katee. Yeah, she was robbed.

Not sure how I feel about the dancers on season 3. Lots of horror stories came out of that year about dancers' egos: telling off the choreographers, refusing to cooperate because they thought they knew better, etc. Not sure who it was, but I have a couple ideas.

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-13, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Overall favorite so far?"
Brandon? He has been known to behave badly. But he wasn't season three.
Was it perhaps Lacey? Little Schwimmer?

realityretreat 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-26-13, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityretreat Click to send private message to realityretreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Overall favorite so far?"
That's a tough question cause theres so many good dancers the top dancers as in couples were

Travis & Heidi
Chelsie & Mark
Melanie & Marco

aethelstan 4348 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-27-13, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Overall favorite so far?"
I've always been partial to Alex Wong myself. Ever since that solo in Vegas back in season 5?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •