The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SYTYCD #9 Top 10 Performance 2/Results ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-22-12, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SYTYCD #9 Top 10 Performance 2/Results ECST"
How many leave tonight, who knows? 2,4,6,8 how many weeks will Fox let them air this thing, sure seems Fox doesn't really want to keep it on the air, but really what other amaxing summer hits have they produced lately?

Keep the dancing, the jidges, how much they slashed the choreographer budget this week, and any other info on this thread until the West Coast sees the show.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Top 10 plus Allstars Snidget 08-22-12 1
 Top 10 Dancing us in Snidget 08-22-12 2
   RE: Top 10 Dancing us in byoffer 08-23-12 36
       RE: Top 10 Dancing us in frodis 08-23-12 37
           RE: Top 10 Dancing us in byoffer 08-23-12 38
 Tiffany and Brandon Snidget 08-22-12 3
   RE: Tiffany and Brandon Snidget 08-22-12 4
   RE: Tiffany and Brandon zookeepertx 08-22-12 12
 Witney and NIck Snidget 08-22-12 5
   RE: Witney and NIck Snidget 08-22-12 6
   RE: Witney and NIck zookeepertx 08-22-12 13
 Cole and Anya Snidget 08-22-12 7
   RE: Cole and Anya Snidget 08-22-12 8
   RE: Cole and Anya zookeepertx 08-22-12 11
   RE: Cole and Anya udg 08-25-12 40
 Lindsay and Jacob Snidget 08-22-12 9
   RE: Lindsay and Jacob Snidget 08-22-12 10
   RE: Lindsay and Jacob zookeepertx 08-22-12 14
 Will and Kathryn Snidget 08-22-12 15
   RE: Will and Kathryn Snidget 08-22-12 16
   RE: Will and Kathryn zookeepertx 08-22-12 18
 Cyrus and Snidget 08-22-12 17
   RE: Cyrus and Jamie Snidget 08-22-12 19
   RE: Cyrus and zookeepertx 08-22-12 20
   RE: Cyrus and udg 08-25-12 41
 Chehon and Lauren Snidget 08-22-12 21
   RE: Chehon and Lauren Snidget 08-22-12 22
   RE: Chehon and Lauren zookeepertx 08-22-12 23
 George and Allison Snidget 08-22-12 24
   RE: George and Allison Snidget 08-22-12 25
   RE: George and Allison zookeepertx 08-22-12 26
 Eliana and Alex Snidget 08-22-12 27
   RE: Eliana and Alex Snidget 08-22-12 28
   RE: Eliana and Alex zookeepertx 08-22-12 29
   RE: Eliana and Alex udg 08-25-12 42
 Audrey and Twitch Snidget 08-22-12 30
   RE: Audrey and Twitch Snidget 08-22-12 31
   RE: Audrey and Twitch zookeepertx 08-22-12 32
   RE: Audrey and Twitch udg 08-25-12 43
 All dancers on stage..with the coff... Snidget 08-22-12 33
   Solos Snidget 08-22-12 34
       RE: Solos djandy 08-23-12 39
       RE: Solos udg 08-25-12 44
 Results Snidget 08-22-12 35
 RE: SYTYCD #9 Top 10 Performance 2/... aethelstan 08-29-12 45

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

08-22-12, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Top 10 plus Allstars"
Group Dance.

Cool World Stomp

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-22-12, 08:06 PM (EST)
2. "Top 10 Dancing us in"
As individuals.

Group Dance was 100th birthday, Tyce filled in for a slightly injured Cole, and Geen Kelly's wife in the audience? She seems pretty young, good genes or good docs?

Jidges,

Nigel, Mary, and Benjamin Millepied from Black Swan.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-12, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Top 10 Dancing us in"
I dug and found that Gene's third wife, Patricia Ward Kelly, was 47 years his junior, making her only 53 during last night's show.

They married in 1990, when he was 88 and she was 41. None of his 3 children were with her!!

frodis 4442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-23-12, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frodis Click to send private message to frodis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Top 10 Dancing us in"
Yes, she was quite a bit younger than he was. Though when I went to look it up I found conflicting info. One source said she was 31 when they married, one source said 41, one said 36. . . so ?

Although in 1990 he was 78, not 88. (He was born in 1912 - today would have been his 100th birthday.)

Because I'm a nerd, I recognized instantly that it was a Gene Kelly tribute and thought it was pretty cool.

Cake Haiku. Motion by Snidget/Shrunken down by Moonbaby/Ice Cat legal-sized.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-12, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Top 10 Dancing us in"
Oops, my bad. I just can't beleive that 1990 is 22 years ago!

If he was 78, then she was 31 per the article I found. (47 year age difference) That seems to match one of the sources you found.

08-22-12, 08:10 PM (EST)
3. "Tiffany and Brandon"
Doriana Disco 11 lifts

You make me feel like dancing
Cobra Starship

08-22-12, 08:13 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Tiffany and Brandon"
A few more dance steps would have been nice. Not much but trick to trick.

Nigel. Brandon how it feels to be back. She was sensational tonight. You were fantastic, very difficult to talk about your dancing as your feet weren't on the floor. Brought energy and excitement.

Mary. Set the dance floor on fire. Tiffany has to hold her body weight in those lifts, held up your part of the bargain too. Full of energy and life, just a party.

Ben. Fearless tonight. Impressed with level of energy, face reads very well.

zookeepertx 212 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-22-12, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zookeepertx Click to send private message to zookeepertx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Tiffany and Brandon"
I liked it! Made me tired just watching, LOL!

08-22-12, 08:16 PM (EST)
5. "Witney and NIck"
Jazz number, Travis Wall.

Sing it Black
Mikalo

08-22-12, 08:20 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Witney and NIck"
Ben, excellent, have to work between release and tension. Really hit it, looked the part, fun to watch.

Nigel. Gave you routines other people had done, new problem, dancers who are brilliant and have to live up to them. Travis routine you are doing so. Felt every little beat he gave you to do. Sexy when you were breathing, could go all of the way. You are a star.

Mary. Lord have murphy you were smoldering. You are a star, each week shining bright. The quickness in your legs, the ending so hot. So good to see Nick.

08-22-12, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zookeepertx Click to send private message to zookeepertx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Witney and NIck"
Looks like this is gonna be a good night! That was hot!

08-22-12, 08:22 PM (EST)
7. "Cole and Anya"
Cha Cha. Dmitri choreographed it.

Glad You Came
The Wanted.

08-22-12, 08:26 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Cole and Anya"
Hard to see Cole with Anya dancing, she just steals the show.

Mary. It was amazing. Anya started the Hot Tamale Train. Cole, things were clean, more pressure to your feet, got to be cleaner, lines as well, connections were good. Chemistry not hot enough. You did good. Wish I could put you on the train, on the platform bags are packed.

Ben. Did great, partnered really well. Thought performance was excellent, more movement quality, sometimes more weight, or glide, think about contrast, so we have more to look at.

Nigel. Normally Cole has fantastic lines, disappointed with the contact with Anya. Cole has got no rise and fall, get a little sexy. Performing to us a little too much not enough to Anya. Good job.

08-22-12, 08:37 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Cole and Anya"
Wow, I don't know if they could have found a less flattering dress for poor Anya!

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-25-12, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Cole and Anya"
That was good, not great. I like Cole, though, so I hope he sticks around!

08-22-12, 08:32 PM (EST)
9. "Lindsay and Jacob"
Broadway with Spencer Liff

Dancing with her shadow, a Doud.

Dancing Dan
Fossie

08-22-12, 08:36 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Lindsay and Jacob"
Nigel. Jacob, do me a pointed foot. Forgotten what a neat dancer you are. Lindsay you had to keep up with that. Got so much to learn from these all stars. Jacob can talk about extension that little bit further, he is a master of it. Tremendous tonight.

Mary. Jacob from another dance planet. You have first class tickets on the hot tamale train. Every week keep hitting us, the synchronization, so together, fabulous.

Ben. Make a fantastic pair. Lindsay well executed, didn't miss a second and a great crescendo.

08-22-12, 08:41 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Lindsay and Jacob"
Loved it!

08-22-12, 08:42 PM (EST)
15. "Will and Kathryn"
Bollywood.

She is a snake. He is a snake Chart
Ohh La La
The Dirty Picture

08-22-12, 08:46 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Will and Kathryn"
One of the better Bollywoods.

Mary. Lots of pimpage, Will Will Will energizer bunny you. Even down on your knees, like have springs, amazing control the ronde over her head. Well Done.

Ben. I think you have such a charming unique style, took advantage of every little section with different ways of expression.

Nigel. Will times I want to say calm down, then I think shut up Nigel. Bring personality to everything you do.

08-22-12, 08:49 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Will and Kathryn"
Will is just SO cute! That was a really fun routine!

08-22-12, 08:48 PM (EST)
17. "Cyrus and"
Travis Wall

Outro

08-22-12, 08:53 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Cyrus and Jamie"
oops, posted without the full title, oh well.

Ben. Have this raw energy that is compelling, know how to shift your focus, the raw energy is exciting.

Nigel. We got a lot of letters complaining about Cyrus. People don't understand what dancing is all about. Quoted "give me dancers who have to dance". So much to learn, she knows how to partner Hip Hop guys, so did Travis' choreographer. Wonderful to bring dancers back as choreographers. Cyrus this show will continue to stretch you. I think you are brilliant.

Mary. Travis didn't hold back, he made it even harder on you. Connections and transitions that people would have to work weeks, seemed to melt from one lift to the next. Feet and legs not the best it is the passion and emotion. We are connected. You make us feel something. God given talent.

Nigel that walk away touched us.

08-22-12, 08:56 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Cyrus and"
I thought that was very good! I really like Cyrus, but don't know if it was enough to keep him.

08-25-12, 01:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Cyrus and"
I have not been a Cyrus fan, but I think that was Cyrus's best dance so far.

08-22-12, 08:58 PM (EST)
21. "Chehon and Lauren"
Dave Scott Hip Hop routine.

Best friends, support system.

Pretty Wings
Maxwell

08-22-12, 09:02 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Chehon and Lauren"
Nigel. Took that stick out of you. Released and not everything straight and a smile Chehon. Just so much warmer. When you are so trained, give into the music. Nigel do you look just for technical work.

Ben. Need it all, and personal,

Nigel, must find that way of communicating.

Mary. Couldn't be easy. Some sections of slinky groove hop. Wanted it to be a bit more funky, going in and out. I think you personally have accomplished a lot tonight.

Ben. Spend yourself to be straight and remarkable, the looseness is what you have to focus on. Really spontaneous, felt like you were making it up as you went. Charismatic.

08-22-12, 09:03 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Chehon and Lauren"
Chehon did a good job, but that style just does NOT seem like hip hop. Too "soft". Not his fault, though.

08-22-12, 09:09 PM (EST)
24. "George and Allison"
Tyce The Oreo.

Wild one night in paris.

Bahamut
Hazmat Modine.

08-22-12, 09:12 PM (EST)
25. "RE: George and Allison"
Mary. Nigel would be missing that train. George to dance with Allison. What a great number. A lot of fun George. You look like you were really in it. Technique great.

Ben. Amazing mover, attacked every step with a vengeance, did really well, exceptional.

Nigel. I think George your technique was tremendous, a little immature with me. Raunchy night with a raunchy lady and you have to bring the goods and you were just dancing.

08-22-12, 09:18 PM (EST)
26. "RE: George and Allison"
Loved that. But, it distracts me when the girl has shoes on & the guy doesn't.

08-22-12, 09:18 PM (EST)
27. "Eliana and Alex"
Stacey Tookey routine.

Band Bang
Nancy Sinatra

08-22-12, 09:23 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Eliana and Alex"
Mary and Nigel standing, Ben finally gets with the program.

Nigel. If anyone is ever uncertain about maturity. You have just shown it. Alex so wonderful to have you back. Eliana my favorite girl this year. You have perfection in technique and performance, wonderful to watch. Annoyed it was such a short routine.

Mary. Hair went up on my arms. My favorite routine tonight. Took my breath away. Eliana you are the star of the show tonight. Have it all going on. So many thing layered in there. Unbelievable and delicious. Like tiramasu.

Ben. You heard it all, mainly performance driven with so much passion.

08-22-12, 09:24 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Eliana and Alex"
Maybe it's just my TV, but Eliana's routine was so darkly lit that I couldn't really appreciate it. LOVED seeing Alex again!

08-25-12, 01:22 AM (EST)
42. "RE: Eliana and Alex"
Totally best routine of the night. I didn't like the music, but Eliana was amazing.

08-22-12, 09:28 PM (EST)
30. "Audrey and Twitch"
Dave Scott Hip Hop, looks like zombies.

400 year old couple love and hate each other.

Sincerely Jane
Janelle Monae

08-22-12, 09:33 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Audrey and Twitch"
I think she was a bit too cutsie for that.

Ben. Audrey did very well, little unfair with Twitch, has so much style and personality, take over the room. Wanted more from you. Ways to be more outrageous and not be afraid at all.

Mary. Comical and entertaining. Audrey, I was watching you, you made me watch you. Sat in the pocket. Well synchronized. Held your own. Love the groove and the get down you have. Dance angel.

Nigel. Like to have seen more character. Helena Bonhan Carter, a bit more like that. Dave Scott we will see again in the finale. Twitch, you came three times before you made it, you are as star. So proud of you and Kathryn, so proud that produce dancers who have more than just being on a TV show.

08-22-12, 09:35 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Audrey and Twitch"
Awww, Twitch & Audrey were great! Loved that one the best!

08-25-12, 01:24 AM (EST)
43. "RE: Audrey and Twitch"
That was totally fun. I didn't expect to like it that much. Audrey's moves were so smooth, it was weird to see in a hiphop routine, but she was totally in sync with Twitch. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and if Audrey hadn't gone home, she'd have gotten a lot of votes simply because she danced that routine and danced it with Twitch.

08-22-12, 09:36 PM (EST)
33. "All dancers on stage..with the coffin."
Step forward, Witney, Audrey, the bottom two girls
Step forward, Chehon, George you are the bottom two guys.

Only one can be saved. The rest are safe you made the top eight, leave the stage.

Do you need to see anymore. Would the audience like to see solos tonight.

Solos after the break.

08-22-12, 09:45 PM (EST)
34. "Solos"
Witney

You'll Find A Way
Santigold

Audry

And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going
Jennifer Holiday

Chehon

Til Enda
way too many words to catch.

George

Brotsjor
Olafur Arnolds

Special Performance

By Ben.

LA Dance Project.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-23-12, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Solos"
Brotsjor was the song Jordan & Tadd danced the Travis Wall piece to that was so great. George had a great solo, but it was his 3rd time in the bottom 3 and I don't think they could keep saving him.

The LA Dance Project dance was kind of boring. A lot of times the dancers were just standing there or walking around.

I loved seeing all the All Stars! Especially Allison, Kathryn, Jaime, Alex Wong, Jakob, and of course Twitch. I wonder if these same All Stars will work the entire season, or if they will have new ones each week.

08-25-12, 01:28 AM (EST)
44. "RE: Solos"
When Chehon danced his solo, I thought he had blown it out of the water. No way George could do better. And then George proved me wrong. I know they weren't really dancing for their lives and the judges had already decided before the show started, but if they had been... Wow.

The LA Dance Project thing was so very boring. There was nothing musical about the music, and the movements seemed completely unrelated to the sounds.

08-22-12, 09:56 PM (EST)
35. "Results"
Girls, Nigel says talk to the choreographers as well.

Not unanimous, Will save, Witney.

Guys. Taking everything into account. George your solo the greatest you danced.

The pair have had trouble connecting with the audience.

Chehon take our breath way with your solos. Need to translate, but that is why we are keeping you.

Going home tonight. George and Audrey.

aethelstan 4348 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-29-12, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: SYTYCD #9 Top 10 Performance 2/Results ECST"
I'm always looking at the shows almost a week late. Kind of hard to get in a groove. I think that the format, coupled with the weeks off (3!) and eliminating 4 people twice helped contribute to the low viewership numbers. I read somewhere that the show was at risk of being canceled next year.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •