The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SYTYCD #9 Top 8 Performance/Results ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-29-12, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SYTYCD #9 Top 8 Performance/Results ECST"
Here's the thread, I may be home in time, I may not, if not, please have fun without me!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SYTYCD #9 Top 8 Performance/Res... Snidget 08-29-12 1
 Intro/Group Dance Snidget 08-29-12 2
   RE: Intro/Group Dance Snidget 08-29-12 3
 Tiffany Solo Snidget 08-29-12 4
 Witney and Twitch Snidget 08-29-12 5
   RE: Witney and Twitch Snidget 08-29-12 6
   RE: Witney and Twitch byoffer 08-29-12 7
   RE: Witney and Twitch udg 09-04-12 49
 Will Solo Snidget 08-29-12 8
 Chehon and Allison Snidget 08-29-12 9
   RE: Chehon and Allison byoffer 08-29-12 10
   Cole and Allison Snidget 08-29-12 11
   Cole and Allison djandy 08-30-12 46
 Lindsay Solo Snidget 08-29-12 12
 Eliana and Ryan Snidget 08-29-12 13
   RE: Eliana and Ryan byoffer 08-29-12 14
       RE: Eliana and Ryan udg 09-04-12 50
   RE: Eliana and Ryan Snidget 08-29-12 15
 Chehon Solo Snidget 08-29-12 16
   RE: Chehon Solo sharnina 08-30-12 42
 Lindsay and Alex Snidget 08-29-12 17
   RE: Lindsay and Alex Snidget 08-29-12 18
   RE: Lindsay and Alex byoffer 08-29-12 19
   RE: Lindsay and Alex udg 09-04-12 51
 Will and Lauren Snidget 08-29-12 20
   RE: Will and Lauren byoffer 08-29-12 21
   RE: Will and Lauren Snidget 08-29-12 22
   RE: Will and Lauren udg 09-04-12 52
 Witney Snidget 08-29-12 23
 Cole Solo Snidget 08-29-12 24
 Cyrus and Melanie Snidget 08-29-12 25
   RE: Cyrus and Melanie Snidget 08-29-12 26
   RE: Cyrus and Melanie byoffer 08-29-12 29
       RE: Cyrus and Melanie udg 09-04-12 53
   RE: Cyrus and Melanie qwertypie 08-30-12 41
   RE: Cyrus and Melanie sharnina 08-30-12 43
 Eliana Solo Snidget 08-29-12 27
   RE: Eliana Solo byoffer 08-29-12 30
   RE: Eliana Solo sharnina 08-30-12 44
   RE: Eliana Solo djandy 08-30-12 47
       RE: Eliana Solo udg 09-04-12 54
 Chehon and Anya Snidget 08-29-12 28
   RE: Chehon and Anya Snidget 08-29-12 31
   RE: Chehon and Anya byoffer 08-29-12 32
   RE: Chehon and Anya sharnina 08-30-12 45
   RE: Chehon and Anya udg 09-04-12 55
 Cyrus Solo Snidget 08-29-12 33
 Tiffany and Ade Snidget 08-29-12 34
   RE: Tiffany and Ade Snidget 08-29-12 35
   RE: Tiffany and Ade byoffer 08-29-12 36
 Results Snidget 08-29-12 37
   RE: Results Snidget 08-29-12 38
       RE: Results byoffer 08-29-12 40
           RE: Results djandy 08-30-12 48
   RE: Results byoffer 08-29-12 39

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

08-29-12, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SYTYCD #9 Top 8 Performance/Results ECST"
So tell me again the point of making appointments for services if the business always takes every walk in no matter what even if that means you end up making an appointment for the next day.

Do they just assume everyone who schedules a time will just never keep the appointment so there is no point other than taking all the walk ins because if you don't take the walk ins you will have no business as no one will come when they schedule a time to come by?

Um, you are open late enough I can do this after work, not take a day off, that is WHY I MADE A 6PM appointment!

So new appointment for Thurs, which will become Fri, which will become trying to get in early on Sat probably only to be told they are already booked up with appointments and won't even take any walk ins at all that day.

*sigh*

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-29-12, 08:01 PM (EST)
2. "Intro/Group Dance"
Run Boy Run

08-29-12, 08:06 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Intro/Group Dance"
Whose Mess is this?

Least favorite group dance in a long time. Can't tell if they are all just mucking it up or the choreography was supposed to look like that.

Dancing us in one at a time.

Cat in a little black dress.

Peter Chu choreographed that group number.

Jidges.

Nigel in a red blazer, Marry in black and sparkles, and Jesse Tyler Ferguson.

Once with an all star and one solo each.

08-29-12, 08:08 PM (EST)
4. "Tiffany Solo"
Loves the beach boats, learned dance in the stroller while watching her older sister.

I was Here
Glee Cast

08-29-12, 08:14 PM (EST)
5. "Witney and Twitch"
Luther Brown Choreographer.
East Coast Hip Hop.

My Homies Still
Lil Wayne.

08-29-12, 08:19 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Witney and Twitch"
Harder hitting than most of what passes for Hip Hop on this show.

Cat, you are not trying to be street over there Nigel.

Nigel. Where did all that attitude come from. You turn out some brilliant dancers, saved you, and pleased, you bring it every time you come on stage. Lived up to the East Coast Hip Hop. Luthur welcome to SYTYCD.

No sure what ratchet is, like rodent droppings. What is it Mary

Mary. Ultimate street behavior. Witney, if I had a hat it would be coming off, you were down and in it, buk, everything in that number. Contrast of movement, the musicality allowed you to live in it. Movement at the end, got it, delivered.

Jesse, got a card so he would know their names, after last week... How you did what you did in your diaper pants I dunno, the waiting for the bus part...so entertaining.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-12, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Witney and Twitch"
blech. And that's just for the outfit. Isn't there a law in Utah against those pants??

Luther Brown is/was a regular judge on the Canada SYTYCD. That said, I don't recall much of his choreo. Hard hitting, but not my style.

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-04-12, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Witney and Twitch"
Finally watching almost a week later. That was really bad. I lost count of the number of times they were out of sync. Last week, Audrey was too fluid, but at least she could find the beat.

08-29-12, 08:26 PM (EST)
8. "Will Solo"
Class Clown. Sure put the chubby awkward kid in dance. But it saved his life. Channel energy in a positive way.

Better Man
James Morrison.

08-29-12, 08:30 PM (EST)
9. "Chehon and Allison"
LAST EDITED ON 08-29-12 AT 08:30 PM (EST)

Yikes, Cole, I need the cue cards.

He has no soul, no heart, but she is desperate for them.

Sonya Tayeh

Possibly Maybe
Bjork.

08-29-12, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Chehon and Allison"
Geez, Allison is amazing, and Cole was right there with her. What a wickedly awesome routine. wow.

08-29-12, 08:33 PM (EST)
11. "Cole and Allison"
Jesse. Sonya you softer look, sick demented woman and I love it. Cole you were up to Allison's lever. American Horror Story Promo. I am shaking and I need a cocktail.

Mary. Best performance from Allison. Cole, Possibly you will be in the finale Maybe, if you keep dancing like that will be. That lift, the soft side movement, filled with gorgeous, creepy and memorable.

Nigel. Dramatic, slightly quirky and scary. Cole you bring that anyway. That uniqueness. Few dancers this season with that. No reason not to make the finale. Hard to judge with Allison as she is so tremendous. Out of all the people Allison has danced with, Cole has been the strongest for her.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-30-12, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Cole and Allison"
Cole & Allison are so expressive! Allison has really matured to be one of the best SYTYCD dancers ever. And Cole kept right up with her. Great job.

08-29-12, 08:37 PM (EST)
12. "Lindsay Solo"
Mom owns a dance studio. Marc and Shirley Ballas have been her teachers.

Senorita
Bond

08-29-12, 08:39 PM (EST)
13. "Eliana and Ryan"
Quickstep with Johnathan Roberts.

Bored housewife wants the business guy who just came home's attention.

That Man.

08-29-12, 08:42 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Eliana and Ryan"
That Man? I think they mean That Girl. Eliana is the clear leader amongst the girls. I can't see her losing amongst the girls, and in other seasons against the guys too.

09-04-12, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Eliana and Ryan"
I totally agree. Eliana is amazing.

08-29-12, 08:44 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Eliana and Ryan"
Mary: It is great to have JR back, love the routine. Eliana, in EW I couldn't wait to see what you did next, thought Quick step would throw you a curve ball...spectacular...lots of technical bits...really brought it on, waterfall trick at the end. That was fabulous.

Jesse. Holy Smokies Lord have Murphy. See you so early on in this competition, and then to do this, transformation. Bang Bang number last week. To go from that to this, your range of emotion is extraordinary, accessibility that is innate. It is like I know you, not like a stalker.

Nigel. Shocked with the technicality. Best top line a non ballroom girl has done. Almost like this show was created for you. You turn yourself into that style of dancer. Remarkable.

08-29-12, 08:49 PM (EST)
16. "Chehon Solo"
at 14 wanted to go to Ballet School abroad. He wants to make his parents proud.

On the Nature of Daylight

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-12, 02:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Chehon Solo"
I think I just fell in love with him in a motherly sort of way.

08-29-12, 08:51 PM (EST)
17. "Lindsay and Alex"
Sonya Tayeh Jazz Routine. Tension between two people.

Somebody that I Usedto know
Goyte

08-29-12, 08:55 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Lindsay and Alex"
Nigel. Terrific Choreography, technique was tremendous. Didn't feel your sexual tension. Boos. Didn't get you really were frustrated with each other. Look at Allison's performance, if you can add on that layer. Brilliantly danced.

Mary. I agree, so go ahead and boo me now. No on the chemistry, it was a lot of really great dancing. Intensity and clarity of movement, technically the partnering was great. Missing that extra element.

Jesse, you are ding dong dorable. All of Utah in the studio. In fan boy heaven. I didn't feel the chemistry was 70% there technically 100% there. Want that emotional connection.

08-29-12, 08:56 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Lindsay and Alex"
That was pretty cool, but Lindsay is an enigma to me. She dances everything very well, but just doesn't seem to connect with the audience. (I was typing this as Nigel commented, and I think we are on the same page). She is a great dancer, but maybe just not a lead dancer.

09-04-12, 09:47 PM (EST)
51. "RE: Lindsay and Alex"
DD said, "Wow, they butchered that song!" She meant she was surprised at how much was cut out, but I totally agree. That dance had nothing to do with those lyrics.

08-29-12, 09:01 PM (EST)
20. "Will and Lauren"
Will is dancing his pain away. Lauren the part of his mind that helps him deal with pain.

Having problems being serious.

Dance My Pain Away.

08-29-12, 09:04 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Will and Lauren"
woo hoo!! That was great. Loved the choreo, and I think Will is growing into my favourite guy. He still can't help making dance faces, but I would be doing the same thing. Wouldn't it be great for a guy with Will's body-type to actually win? I think that would be a first. Go Will!!

08-29-12, 09:06 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Will and Lauren"
Cat grounds them for jumping on the couch.

Mary. I love that routine by Christopher Scott. Love the feel. Outside your style. Tonight it was articulate and precise. So perfect, really tight tonight. Don't be shocked you are here. You have the power to stay, gotta believe in yourself.

Jesse. How I break in my furniture as well. Adorable puppy covered in puppy stickers with I am an adorable puppy hat. Watching before your solo, an example of why arts are so important in school.

Nigel. Tough routine to do. Wasn't dancing with his partner. Never got to shadow each other. Tough to do. Sometimes your personality can appear cheesy, contained it this week. Loved the concept. I may feel down tonight Lauren if you want to appear, that was a really good job.

09-04-12, 09:47 PM (EST)
52. "RE: Will and Lauren"
I don't like Will. That was his best routine.

08-29-12, 09:08 PM (EST)
23. "Witney"
Put in dance as high energy.
Huge family. Dad has a hard time with little girl in ballroom. Doesn't like the hot tamale thing.

I've been Everywhere
Rihanna.

08-29-12, 09:14 PM (EST)
24. "Cole Solo"
Grew up in Hawaii. Shy and awkward as a kid. He was bullied so was put in martial arts. Got into dancing because he wanted to be an actor.

Arise

08-29-12, 09:16 PM (EST)
25. "Cyrus and Melanie"
Mandy Moore Jazz routine

Fast pace Jazz, strutting their way through town.

Badder Badder Schwing.

08-29-12, 09:21 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Cyrus and Melanie"
Jesse. Cyrus with one of the most magnetic dancers. Your spirit and those pants kept my eyes on you. One of those people who will be synonymous with the show. No one can do what you do.

Nigel. Personality grabs you. Have you ever been in the bottom three? America must love you. You have improved tremendously. This was never about the best dancer, you are going there. Do you know Bob Fosse? No. Don't lose the dance heritage, it will help you.

Mary. Called her the beast, she still is. Cyrus, we have to remember an animator, every week outside your style, what you do is so difficult. Basically done this yourself. Wasn't perfect, what you do is extraordinary. Blows my mind.

08-29-12, 09:31 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Cyrus and Melanie"
I'll be honest, I don't get all the Cyrus love from the judges. Melanie was great, and he was along for the ride doing his best which was less than any of the other guys are doing. No way he is more animated than Will and Cole, and they are both better dancers. And Chehon is miles and miles a better dancer.

09-04-12, 09:51 PM (EST)
53. "RE: Cyrus and Melanie"
Spot on. He's had one really good routine all season, I think. I wondered about Nigel's comment about him never having been in the bottom. Maybe he was trying to make Cyrus's fanbase over confident before the finale?

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-12, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Cyrus and Melanie"
I first read that as Bladder, Bladder, Schwing. I should probably go to bed.

08-30-12, 02:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Cyrus and Melanie"
LAST EDITED ON 08-30-12 AT 02:15 AM (EST)

I liked that a lot. I think where the love comes from is the fact that he is so very untrained and still works so hard and manages to pull it off every week.

08-29-12, 09:26 PM (EST)
27. "Eliana Solo"
Went to NY at 16.

Infra 8

En Point.

08-29-12, 09:32 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Eliana Solo"
I haven't been commenting on the solos, but that was cool. Full of emotion, including a little pause in the middle to give the audience a smile. Total control.

08-30-12, 02:24 AM (EST)
44. "RE: Eliana Solo"
That was beautiful.

08-30-12, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Eliana Solo"
Both of Eliana's solos have been absolutely beautiful. She is by far the best female dancer this year.

09-04-12, 09:58 PM (EST)
54. "RE: Eliana Solo"
Absolutely. And that was by far the best solo of the night.

08-29-12, 09:28 PM (EST)
28. "Chehon and Anya"
Tango.

Breathing beneath the surface.

08-29-12, 09:33 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Chehon and Anya"
Standing Ovation. Cat has chills.

Mary. Special about this moment. Miriam and Leonardo. Different A. Tango from these guys. Quietness, building that lift with the flicks. Amazing. My favorite number tonight. Chehon Man o man you had a performance, your shapes, that face. He is on the train.

Jesse. How insane are the performances tonight. I'm stressing out, and we have to get rid of two. I need another drink. Nachos with jalapenos. Inviting you on my bus.

Nigel. Congrats to Miriam and Leonardo. Some beautiful classical lines in the routine. In his element, it all came in strength, strength with a partners. Get this connection. There is the connection, to do this in front of your mother, must make you very proud.

08-29-12, 09:34 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Chehon and Anya"
That was a great routine for Chehon, probably his best. He nailed the emotions and the dancing was really strong.

08-30-12, 02:26 AM (EST)
45. "RE: Chehon and Anya"
Powerful and yet so very gentle.

09-04-12, 10:13 PM (EST)
55. "RE: Chehon and Anya"
Fantastic!

08-29-12, 09:39 PM (EST)
33. "Cyrus Solo"
Visited Dad over summer, Dad passed away at 10. f

Existence.

08-29-12, 09:43 PM (EST)
34. "Tiffany and Ade"
The Power Of Love
Celine Dion

Mandy Moore Choreographer.

08-29-12, 09:47 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Tiffany and Ade"
Standing O from jidges.

Jesse. That was amazing, those lifts are insane. My rotator cuffs hurt. I don't know how we are going to do this. I'm leaving.

Mary. Extraordinary. On this show, that is your best performance. Had a lot to do with technique with choreography. That assisted lift. Seem so effortless.

Nigel. Just when I saw this pairing. Ade with little Tiffany, you are a beautiful technician and performer, and to quote one Direction (that Cat just did) you don't know you're beautiful. It is focused, beautifully done and a credit to this program.

08-29-12, 09:48 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Tiffany and Ade"
I feel like an American Idol judge, and the poor song choice will send Tiffany home. Sorry, but that song is like fingers on the chalk board.

From a dance perspective, Ade just threw her around. Tiffany is very good, but I didn't feel it. Could have been because of that song!!

08-29-12, 09:50 PM (EST)
37. "Results"
Girls up first, review of who did what.

Lindsay and Witney step forward, you are our bottom two girls.

The Guys, review of who did what.

Cyrus and Chehon step forward...you two are safe.

Lindsay Witney, Cole and Will in Danger.

08-29-12, 09:58 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Results"
Lindsay and Witney together again...

Incredible season for you both.

Tonight had to make decision, and we are keeping Witney.

Cole and Will

Diverse characters, last time jidges decide. Next two weeks are just America Votes.

Going to keep...Cole.

08-29-12, 10:01 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Results"
Now I am hoping for Cole and Eliana to be the winners.

08-30-12, 09:17 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Results"
I picked Cole & Eliana from the beginning of the season. My favorite.

08-29-12, 09:59 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Results"
I am bummed about these final 2 guys, and am not totally surprised about the girls.

Personally out of these choices I would have sent home Witney, and neither guy. (probably Will home before Cole though)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •