The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SYTYCD #9 Auditions #4 ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-13-12, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SYTYCD #9 Auditions #4 ECST"
Put down the caffeine and alcohol, we're going to Salt Lake City. Keep the discussion of the show here until the West Coast has seen it for themselves.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SYTYCD #9 Auditions #4 ECST Snidget 06-13-12 1
 Witney Carson Snidget 06-13-12 2
   RE: Witney Carson djandy 06-13-12 7
 Underground Dance Styles Snidget 06-13-12 3
 Family all comes along Snidget 06-13-12 4
   RE: Family all comes along qwertypie 06-14-12 15
 One Step Beyond Snidget 06-13-12 5
   RE: One Step Beyond qwertypie 06-14-12 16
 Lindsay Arnold Snidget 06-13-12 6
   RE: Lindsay Arnold qwertypie 06-14-12 17
 Murphy Yang Snidget 06-13-12 8
 Hawaiian Snidget 06-13-12 9
 Johnny and Whitney Snidget 06-13-12 10
 Will Persistence Pay off Snidget 06-13-12 11
 She once was shy Snidget 06-13-12 12
   RE: She once was shy qwertypie 06-14-12 18
 Judges Losing It Montage Snidget 06-13-12 13
   RE: Judges Losing It Montage Snidget 06-13-12 14
 RE: SYTYCD #9 Auditions #4 ECST jjb488 06-14-12 19
   RE: SYTYCD #9 Auditions #4 ECST tribephyl 06-15-12 20
       RE: SYTYCD #9 Auditions #4 ECST byoffer 06-15-12 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

06-13-12, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SYTYCD #9 Auditions #4 ECST"
Final audition city.

Nigel, Mary, Adam Shankman.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

06-13-12, 08:08 PM (EST)
2. "Witney Carson"
Ballroom dancer. Woman on stage, teenager everywhere else.

Standing O from judges, Was that her 16 year old partner, he's good.

N. Talks about Anya, and that is a gift that you have. Great technique, great legs, feet, smoking hot face. Your Dad is really going to have to look out for you.

M. Struck a pose and turned right into a woman. A hot tamale (Mary Scream) First one of the season.

A. Shut the F up you are amazing. You are everything this show is all about.

Gee, after all that praise, she is going straight to Vegas.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-13-12, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Witney Carson"
Utah is known for having a lot of good Ballroom dancers, so hopefully they'll put lots of good Ballroom dancers through.

06-13-12, 08:19 PM (EST)
3. "Underground Dance Styles"
Season Review.

Alien Space Dance. She doesn't fit in a box. Pleiades is to blame for what we are about to witness.

Force makes her dance, she has three spirit guides. Devil Da Flame. Divine Da Flame, and Rainbow Light Bright. Worth through her and push her to do things. When she dances she feels at home.

Cat asks about hallucinogenic drugs.

Was an aerospace engineer. Nigel says if she hadn't been an engineer he'd think she was a bit crazy.

Lynn Gravatt.

N. There is a great spirit and warmth. I think happiness is the greatest goal.

Mary. You really do look happy.

Adam. Don't know if there is a place for you on the show but a place for you on this world.

It is a no but thanks for coming.

06-13-12, 08:30 PM (EST)
4. "Family all comes along"
Dad the undercover dancer.

Dee Tomasetta all alone. From a large Italian Family.

M. I just loved every single second of that. My goodness. The layers the nuances couldn't have asked for a better audition.

A. Completely living in your world. Beautiful wisdom about how you danced. Captivating.

N. I've got to be the voice of reason....and say come get your ticket to Vegas.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

06-14-12, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Family all comes along"
Love her!

06-13-12, 08:35 PM (EST)
5. "One Step Beyond"
Various Styles.

Gene Lonardo. Life cycle of the male preying mantis.

Crowd liked it.

N. Wasn't sure what I was going to get. Intriguing and entertaining. Technique behind all the glitter and bling.

M. Ask people be unique. I loved it.

A. You are sort of brilliant. I thought this would end badly, but you are brilliant.

N. Sonya would love him.

Nigel was the inspiration for the female.

Difficult thing. He is going back home, to Vegas.

06-14-12, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: One Step Beyond"
He's going to be another favourite of mine. I hope he goes far.

06-13-12, 08:44 PM (EST)
6. "Lindsay Arnold"
LAST EDITED ON 06-13-12 AT 08:48 PM (EST)

From Provo, has sisters. Ballroom and Latin, but cross trained in other things.

Good but not as good as that other girl earlier on.

N. Fabulous, good performer, good technician. You bring both.

M. You are a little hot tamale. The sky is the limit in ballroom.

A. You had me from when you walked out. You were great.

Flying, flying to where...Vegas.

Ballroom montage.

Ends with what style are you doing. Krump. Not the usual Krumper. Little blonde girl. Mariah Spears.

N. You are mean, that stank face.

A. From all your rough time on the streets. Very ghetto, rides horses. OMG, the best girl krumper you blew my mind.

M. Huge surprise. So rough and tough. The most believable Krumper. Would like to see more vocabulary. Really good.

N. Took me by surprise. Like to see what other choreography you can do.

06-14-12, 01:19 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Lindsay Arnold"
Agreed about the ballroom gal. If I remember which one she was, the moves seemed 'forced'.

Absolutely loved the Crumper. I wonder what in her life she draws upon for that anger.

06-13-12, 08:58 PM (EST)
8. "Murphy Yang"
Past year has been crazy. Parents didn't support him dancing. Family moved to Calif without him. Disowned him.

Kid has personality.

N. You are an entertainer. Love the humor, the thought with the choreography, not enough moves. As a whole complete entertainment.

M. Charming. So cool can do that (no training) it is a gift.

A. You are that guy that has his love, inner love transcends the technique. I think you have a lot of potential.

Do you have choreography written on your back? Had Vegas on his stomach, he is through to choreography.

06-13-12, 09:10 PM (EST)
9. "Hawaiian"
Darian Kujawa.

Very acrobatic.

N. Fabulous. Tremendous. Does your teacher moan at you about your feet. Have lousy feet.

M. Have great heart, and check out those abs.

A. Hoooo are you kidding. You are what this show is all about. Awesome.

N. Sending you to a place where a lot of people lose their shirt. Vegas.

06-13-12, 09:21 PM (EST)
10. "Johnny and Whitney"
Does some dating course. Double your Dating.

8 months dancing together.

M. Quirkcy fun. Almost never looked at your partner. you have to have chemistry, enjoyed it. Fun to watch.

N. Watch your face going ooo. Whitey has a Gaga thing.

A. Charm level higher than your dance level.

Yes to choreography.

06-13-12, 09:32 PM (EST)
11. "Will Persistence Pay off"
LAST EDITED ON 06-13-12 AT 09:33 PM (EST)

People who have auditioned before.

Lots of cut in Vegas.

Adrian Lee. Mary in his home for bad news.

Put it all on the line.

A. I'm not going to say I loved every second of the choregrapy, you have gained a lot of confidence.

M. You have to know how hard that was for me.

N. We gave Mary all the nos.

M. Wasn't knocked out by the choreography, technique, foundation is all there.

N. Didn't like the self worship bit. And the look at us, broke the magic of it. Liked the lines.

We ignore the audience, but not this time. Going to Vegas.

Gave him a second ticket for his Mom.

06-13-12, 09:47 PM (EST)
12. "She once was shy"
And now is bold in a bustier.

A. If some things in my life were a little different I would move to SLC. Loved the confidence. A bit of running around, not see much of your technique.

M. Did it really strong.

N. A little too much burlesque for me. Yes to choreography.

06-14-12, 01:20 PM (EST)
18. "RE: She once was shy"
UGH! I am sure this was not what her mom had in mind when she signed her up for dance lessons.

06-13-12, 09:55 PM (EST)
13. "Judges Losing It Montage"
One contestant left. Heavy set guy.

Leroy Martinez.

N asks do you come from a tough background. Only one in his family that isn't locked up on drugs, etc.

He works at a doggy day care.

And he can bust some moves.

A. Dude I have a lot of different jobs. This is why this is my favorite job. People who inspire me, and make me want to be the best guy I can be all the time. So much joy. And this is why dancing is so important. I want to swear so bad. So he does.

M. Leroy you are an absolute joy, the kind of person we want to root for you. Help all the kids out as well. Not sure you can be a competitor on this show. Positive influence and a competitor in life.

N. I will fight to get dance put in school curriculums it makes us better people. That is what we do naturally. It is knocked out of us. Are you going to be competitive, you will not. You are shining and stunning with what you did.

Love you to go to choreography.

06-13-12, 09:58 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Judges Losing It Montage"
Leroy after choreography. Do commend you, brought everybody joy, not strong enough, but certainly served the Peacemakers proud.

jjb488 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-14-12, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jjb488 Click to send private message to jjb488 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: SYTYCD #9 Auditions #4 ECST"
I thought this site had a great recap of the SLC auditions: http://www.helloloser.com/2012/06/14/so-you-think-you-can-dance/

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

06-15-12, 03:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: SYTYCD #9 Auditions #4 ECST"
Thanks for the link. It's a cute site. The recap was funny and I look forward to G-Child's future contributions.

I LOVE the site name!

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

06-15-12, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: SYTYCD #9 Auditions #4 ECST"
pfft. You just like the sire because it is called Hello Loser. Heck, it's probably your site!!

But there is some good snark there.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •