The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SYTYCD #9 Auditions #2 ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-30-12, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SYTYCD #9 Auditions #2 ECST"
Keep all discussion of tonight's auditions here until the West Coast has seen them for themselves.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Intro Snidget 05-30-12 1
 Alexa Anderson Snidget 05-30-12 2
 Eliana Girard Snidget 05-30-12 3
 Nearest and Dearest Snidget 05-30-12 4
 Sam Lenarz Snidget 05-30-12 5
 Sunshine Montage Snidget 05-30-12 6
 Megan Branch Snidget 05-30-12 7
 Martial Arts Dude Snidget 05-30-12 8
 Sorry all Snidget 05-30-12 9
 RE: SYTYCD #9 Auditions #2 ECST finallytyping 05-31-12 10
   RE: SYTYCD #9 Auditions #2 ECST qwertypie 05-31-12 12
 RE: SYTYCD #9 Auditions #2 ECST qwertypie 05-31-12 11
 RE: SYTYCD #9 Auditions #2 ECST qwertypie 05-31-12 13
 Jonathan qwertypie 05-31-12 14
   RE: Jonathan qwertypie 05-31-12 15
 RE: SYTYCD #9 Auditions #2 ECST byoffer 05-31-12 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-30-12, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Intro"
Dancing on the beach. LA Auditions.

Third leg, home turf.

Mary Murphy, Nigel, and Jesse Tyler Ferguson.

Jesse, unlike Mary wants to see booty shaking and feeling yourself up.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-30-12, 08:10 PM (EST)
2. "Alexa Anderson"
Made it to the green mile, so close and back again.

For me a lot of the moves seemed unfinished, or fallen into.

Nigel, happy for you to go to Vegas.

Competing for camera time in line, and Cat's attention.

Johnny Waacks. Thinks he should have been born in the 70's. He's been at it for a little over a year. And cue the masturbation jokes.

Barely passable for the club.

Nigel you have incredible musicality. Better vocabulary of dance, hearing things others don't hear. Has done other styles.

Mary, have the likability factor.

Jesse. If Lenny Kravitz was a nesting doll, I want you in my pocket. Let you waack about.

Yes to choreography.

05-30-12, 08:22 PM (EST)
3. "Eliana Girard"
Auditioned for Cirque De Soliel. Aerial Pole Dancer as well as contemporary

Standing O from the jidges.

That was nice, interesting quality to the movement.

Nigel. Hope people watching why we continually say we need a performance, It is about feeling it, and you felt your music. Didn't feel fake. Dancing was Superb. One of the best girls this year.

Mary. Music was haunting and it was amazing, one of the few ballerinas with soul up there. Top 20 material.

Jesse, best seat in the house, your spirit is so genuine. Can draw you in just by being (like Melanie)

On to Vegas.

Montage of good auditions.

05-30-12, 08:37 PM (EST)
4. "Nearest and Dearest"
Montage.

Flashiest pair Nick and James, the Ninja Twins. Dedicating it to their first dance teacher that passed away this week.

Nice, but just OK, definitely not worth the standing O they are getting, the comedy act was more entertaining.

Can't be in the competition as they are 32, so why did they get so much time. Nigel likes their personalities. As dancers you are tremendous.

Mary, Brightened up my day. Most enjoyable couples.

Jesse. Have to feel the impact you had.

They just wanted this one moment.

05-30-12, 08:47 PM (EST)
5. "Sam Lenarz"
It will end up pretty good in the end, 6 months ago Mom through her out of the house, came home from dance class and her room was packed up. Been living with best friend's family.

Very nice quality of movement, so really cool lines.

Nigel. Not become exercise on exercise. Have to bring it all together in a more artistic way.

Mary. Enjoyed watching you control the heck, but sometimes you will have to let it go and take some risks. Are you fully supported by your family.

She starts crying.

Jesse, there is a simmering sadness that came through in a beautiful way. You are a brilliant dancer.

Nigel, Pleased to see that emotion, channel that into your work. Any family that doesn't support a child in something this beautiful and itis your life, love you to go through to choreography.

05-30-12, 08:57 PM (EST)
6. "Sunshine Montage"
Caley Carr, Surfer Dude, Tapper. Gnarly wid it.

That was better than I thought it was going to be.

Jesse. Such a cliche, crazy mash up of a person, Entertained by that. Such a light within you.

Mary. Like your confidence. You built up, took your time. Cool your style, really fresh.

Nigel, usually get machine gun, but you've been trained in other styles.

Yes to choreography.

05-30-12, 09:05 PM (EST)
7. "Megan Branch"
Mom came with her.

That was odd.

Mary. Like a little butterfly, speed, soft and light, flexibility, so much potential.

Jesse. So beautiful. Got a great energy. Likeability.

Nigel. A little firecracker aren't you. Fabulous feet, pure joy when you are dancing. I felt your joy. Love to see you let your hear down.

Through to Vegas.

Girls Montage.

05-30-12, 09:10 PM (EST)
8. "Martial Arts Dude"
Missed the name.

Cole, that was beautiful to watch (says Nigel) that was stunning to watch. The speed was incredible. Have you won championships in martial arts. Stunning. What other styles.

Jesse, such an over-acheiver. If you dance in the other styles with the intensity I am intrigued. Major presence.

Mary. You know how to dance in and out of those moves. Lot of dancers that copy those steps, but don't do them like you do.

Hi Ya, Hi Tea.

Gotta be Vegas.

05-30-12, 09:12 PM (EST)
9. "Sorry all"
I'm ready for sleepy bye, so have at with the rest of the show.

zzzzzzzzzz

finallytyping 400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-31-12, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: SYTYCD #9 Auditions #2 ECST"
I absolutely LOVE this show, without hesitation.
Even Mary didn't bother me as much as she used to.

Love it, love it, love it.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

05-31-12, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: SYTYCD #9 Auditions #2 ECST"
She's not screaming as much.

05-31-12, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: SYTYCD #9 Auditions #2 ECST"
David the circus hoop guy was amazing. I hope you have this pvr'ed. He's on to choreo.

05-31-12, 00:55 AM (EST)
13. "RE: SYTYCD #9 Auditions #2 ECST"
Stephen Jacobsen -- ballet (dances iwth Cincinnati Ballet) . Poor guy can't afford shirt buttons.
First routine really corny, I'm looking for the brain bleach.
He redeems himself with another routine. I think I smell a set up.
Sorry I can't transcribe the judges comments, Mr. Qwerty has the remote control and won't give it up.

05-31-12, 01:00 AM (EST)
14. "Jonathan"
the Italian Stallion who auditioned in season 4.

b boying.

flashed a nipple at the end.

05-31-12, 01:02 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Jonathan"
that was really strange.
Mary wants him to go to vegas, Nigel is for choreo, Jesse choreo.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

05-31-12, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: SYTYCD #9 Auditions #2 ECST"
My PVR/satellite were acting up badly, but I saw most of the show.

There was a story about a brother and sister. He has been on the show before and done moderately well. They were in a car crash about 6 weeks before the audition, after which he was pronounced dead but then recovered to a coma. Incredibly he was well enough to dance (and dance well). His sister also danced. She was very good (IMO). Both got tickets to Vegas. Sorry, I don't recall their names, though in recall that he had a different sort of name (not Tarzan though!).

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •