The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Canada Season 4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-14-11, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Canada Season 4"
Coming June 20th!

Cool promo choreographed by Mia Michaels.

Link

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Canada Season 4 qwertypie 06-14-11 1
 RE: Canada Season 4 Sagebrush Dan 06-15-11 2
   RE: Canada Season 4 qwertypie 06-15-11 3
       RE: Canada Season 4 Sagebrush Dan 06-15-11 4
           RE: Canada Season 4 qwertypie 06-15-11 6
 RE: Canada Season 4 aethelstan 06-15-11 5
 RE: Canada Season 4 MKitty 06-17-11 7
   RE: Canada Season 4 qwertypie 06-17-11 8
 RE: Canada Season 4 qwertypie 06-28-11 9
   RE: Canada Season 4 Sagebrush Dan 06-28-11 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-14-11, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Canada Season 4"
6 days to go WOOT!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

06-15-11, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Canada Season 4"
This is ice dancing right? Do they include the Hockey Stomp?

06-15-11, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Canada Season 4"
Someone's acting just a wee bit jealous he's not going to be able to watch

06-15-11, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Canada Season 4"
Yeah, I'm jealous. But, I think I figured out how I can watch it. I'll replace my antenna with a twig and pour beer over it. Then I'll attach it to my old black and white TV cuz you guys ain't got colo(u)r yet, then watch it between the snow.
Our drink of the night will be beer (duh), and we'll drink a keg every time someone falls over--which means we'll last about 15 minutes before all the kegs run out.

06-15-11, 02:52 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Canada Season 4"
Make sure you don't forget your toques and back bacon, eh?

aethelstan 4348 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-15-11, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Canada Season 4"
LAST EDITED ON 06-15-11 AT 11:54 AM (EST)

Uh oh. I may have scheduling conflicts.

ETA: The schedule grid for next week shows SYTYCDC Monday at 8pm and SYTYCD Thursday at 8pm. Hmm. Only the results show?

Schedule grid for next week on A-channel shows SYTYCD Wednesday from 8-10pm.

Well, that will be a challenge seeing as I don't get A-channel and don't know if ctv.ca will have this show available online.

At least there's trandrew.com!

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-17-11, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Canada Season 4"
What? I have never even seen ads for it! I had no idea it was starting next week. Sheesh, when will I have time to be watching all these summer shows!! ARGGHGHG..

Move over Bachelorette...SYTYCD is moving in!

*Summerized by Agman*

06-17-11, 10:21 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Canada Season 4"
And your brain cells thank you.

06-28-11, 10:48 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Canada Season 4"
Mia Michaels actually constructive as a judge and not insufferable (does that mean she's sufferable?). What gives? I actually was agreeing with what she was saying.

06-28-11, 01:33 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Canada Season 4"
*thud*

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •