The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SYTYCD 8 Top 14 Results ECST "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-07-11, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SYTYCD 8 Top 14 Results ECST "
So keep all discussion of the results, the filler, the pimpage, the inexplicable, and Travis! on this thread until the West Coast finishes fighting over who gets to be Travis!'s next significant other.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Intro Snidget 07-07-11 1
 Group Dance--Bollywood Snidget 07-07-11 2
   You read my mind! udg 07-07-11 18
   RE: Group Dance--Bollywood sharnina 07-07-11 19
 Jidges Snidget 07-07-11 3
 First Two Couples Snidget 07-07-11 4
 National Dance Day Pimpage Snidget 07-07-11 5
 Next Three Couples Snidget 07-07-11 6
 Last Two Couples Snidget 07-07-11 7
   RE: Last Two Couples sharnina 07-07-11 20
       RE: Last Two Couples qwertypie 07-08-11 22
 Cedar Lake Contemporary Ballet Snidget 07-07-11 8
   RE: Cedar Lake Contemporary Ballet djandy 07-07-11 15
 Solos Snidget 07-07-11 9
   RE: Solos djandy 07-07-11 13
   RE: Solos EmmaHead 07-07-11 16
 More Solos Snidget 07-07-11 10
 Florence and the Machine Snidget 07-07-11 11
  Results Snidget 07-07-11 12
   RE: Results djandy 07-07-11 14
       RE: Results CTgirl 07-07-11 17
   RE: Results udg 07-07-11 21
       RE: Results qwertypie 07-08-11 23
   RE: Results Nume 07-08-11 28
 RE: SYTYCD 8 Top 14 Results ECST jbug 07-08-11 24
   RE: SYTYCD 8 Top 14 Results ECST djandy 07-08-11 25
       RE: SYTYCD 8 Top 14 Results ECST qwertypie 07-08-11 26
       RE: SYTYCD 8 Top 14 Results ECST emydi 07-08-11 27
           RE: SYTYCD 8 Top 14 Results ECST djandy 07-12-11 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

07-07-11, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Intro"
4 new choreographers, past contestant on the judging panel, two go home, Cat is all sparkly.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-07-11, 08:01 PM (EST)
2. "Group Dance--Bollywood"
LAST EDITED ON 07-07-11 AT 08:03 PM (EST)

Kata Kata

I think I enjoy bollywood with many dancers more than just one couple.

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-07-11, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "You read my mind!"
I had the exact same thought about the Bollywood group numbers vs couples. The groups are a lot more fun to watch.

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-11, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Group Dance--Bollywood"
My thoughts exactly.

07-07-11, 08:05 PM (EST)
3. "Jidges"
Travis!, Mary and Nigel. No Carmen.

Travis! No death threats yet, hard to be a judge when you have to work with the contestants the next week. He says he watched it back and wasn't so bad as a judge.

Cedar Lake Contemporary Ballet.
Florence and the Machine.

07-07-11, 08:08 PM (EST)
4. "First Two Couples"
Melanie and Marko...
Caitlynn and Mitchell...

Melanie and Marko are safe.
Caitlynn and Mitchell you are safe too.

07-07-11, 08:13 PM (EST)
5. "National Dance Day Pimpage"
LAST EDITED ON 07-07-11 AT 08:20 PM (EST)

Challenge--Hip Hop Master Class
Robin Anton--Intermediate Intensive
Mary--Beginner's Salsa

July 30, any 6 flags theme park.

Or organize your own.

07-07-11, 08:19 PM (EST)
6. "Next Three Couples"
Ashley and Chris...are in the bottom three.

Clarice and Jess...
Jordan and Tadd...

The next two dancers in danger are...Jordan and Tadd.

07-07-11, 08:28 PM (EST)
7. "Last Two Couples"
Ryan and Ricky...
Sasha and Alexander...

The final couple in danger tonight is Ryan and Ricky.

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-11, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Last Two Couples"
Maybe they'll finally send her home. (not peeking to see)

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-11, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Last Two Couples"
How many times does she have to be in the bottom three before Nigel gets it that America just doesn't like her.

07-07-11, 08:29 PM (EST)
8. "Cedar Lake Contemporary Ballet"
Enos

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-07-11, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Cedar Lake Contemporary Ballet"
Wow, you see professionals like that and realize how much SYTYCD is an amateur competition.

07-07-11, 08:39 PM (EST)
9. "Solos"
Ashley
Lovely
John West

Chris
Scars
Basement Jaxx

Jordan
Commander
Kelly Rowland

Tadd
1-2-3 Remix
Gloria Estafan

07-07-11, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Solos"
Once again Jordan just stuck her leg up in the air (5 times!) and walked around trying to look sexy. She needs to actually DANCE.

EmmaHead 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-07-11, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EmmaHead Click to send private message to EmmaHead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Solos"
I really like Chris' solos.

07-07-11, 08:45 PM (EST)
10. "More Solos"
Ryan
Adagio For Strings

Ricky
When You Say my Name
Mario Spinetti

07-07-11, 08:47 PM (EST)
11. "Florence and the Machine"
Travis! took a second to realize that yes his has to go backstage with the big kids for the decision.

07-07-11, 08:58 PM (EST)
12. " Results"
Girls--

Nigel says they have beautiful, stunning girls, Carmen, Kim Kardassian in the audience, Cat (Mary hits Nigel). You need to give us different sides of you, we see what you are offering us and you need to up your game.

Jordan step forward. Major note for you. Dance is a lot more than developes, we get a lot of them. We've seen that side of you, what else do you have to offer, been sensational...step back.

Ryan...we love you, really good routine tonight, step back please.

Ashley you have been really good at a high level, but we haven't seen you peak, and I'm afraid my Darling it is you.

Guys--
Ricky Travis believes that next to Marko you are the best contemp we've got. Somehow you and your partner are not connecting think about that.

Chris, dancing for your life, you always bring out your best routines.

Tadd, Travis really wants to work with Tadd

Chris step forward, not fulfilling what you are asked to do by the choreographers all the time and that is why we are going to let you go.

07-07-11, 09:15 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Results"
Chris had the best solo of the guys tonight, but I think his messing up in last night's 7 Guys routine sealed his (and Ashley's) fate. They definitely are choosing to keep the couples together. I thought Jordan and Ryan both deserved to go home before Ashley.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-11, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Results"
I agree. I am so disappointed that Ashley was sent home. Loved her smile (and was envious of her long legs!). Jordan poses and Ryan doesn't live up to her hype.

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-11, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Results"
"Ricky Travis believes that next to Marko you are the best contemp we've got. Somehow you and your partner are not connecting think about that."

Hmmm. Maybe the problem isn't RICKY! Are they really so in love with Ryan that they can't see how flawed she is? She may not be the worst female left, but she's certainly not the best, and they've been sending better dancers home before her.

Ashley had a bad night last night and really didn't bring it tonight. She's pretty and moves well, but she doesn't connect with the audience, so I understood why they sent her home.

I predicted an Ashley/Chris eviction as soon as I knew who the bottom 3 couples were. There's no way they'd send Ryan home. Ricky & Tadd are great, and Jordan (much as I hate her) has been doing well in the choreography, so she probably didn't deserve to be in the bottom this week, even if she didn't really DANCE for her life tonight.

I really, really, really wish they'd changed up the pairings earlier in the season. Ricky paired with Iveta would have been amazing, and I think Tadd's only problem is that Jordan's not very likable with her stripper solos.

07-08-11, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Results"
totally agree.

Nume 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-08-11, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nume Click to send private message to Nume Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Results"
If I had to pick, I'd go with Ryan and Chris to go home, but I can understand them going with ashley instead. Imo she should've been eliminated last week, so with another underwhelming performance while Ryan probably had one of her better weeks (even though I still don't like her), I can definitely see their logic.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-11, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: SYTYCD 8 Top 14 Results ECST "
I'll admit to not watching carefully this season but... a question...

have they so far eliminated couples each week?
is it the plan to keep couple together so that so one has to pair up with a new partner & thus be at a disadvantage?

07-08-11, 10:48 AM (EST)
25. "RE: SYTYCD 8 Top 14 Results ECST "
All 8 eliminations this year have been couples (unlike in years past when they'd eliminate individuals and make a new couple). I wonder if they're doing it this way because they'll introduce the All Stars at Top 10? Next week they could eliminate individuals because at Top 10 they wouldn't be dancing with their partner anyway. Who knows what's going through the Judges' minds. I'm still disgusted over their keeping Ryan over Iveta -- the ONLY Ballroom dancer in the Top 20 this year (this competition is weighted way too heavily towards Contemp dancers).

07-08-11, 11:01 AM (EST)
26. "RE: SYTYCD 8 Top 14 Results ECST "
I figured it was more that Iveta didn't make Nigel all tingly in his tingly bits. At 30, she was way too old for him.
the lack of respect ballroom dancers get on this show has always been a sore spot for me.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-11, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: SYTYCD 8 Top 14 Results ECST "
djdancy! you must have read my mind...I just put about the same exact statement in my PTTE results thread

07-12-11, 10:53 PM (EST)
29. "RE: SYTYCD 8 Top 14 Results ECST "
Brilliant minds think alike ;)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •