The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Should Go/Will go Top 8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-08-10, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Should Go/Will go Top 8"
Although I fear it will be Alex who will be gone way too soon because of the Achilles tendon injury, who do you think will join him in the bottom three and who will go and who should go.

My picks.

Should Go.

Adechike (not consistently good enough)
Jose (pretty good for a bboy, but I'm tired of you getting a pass because they like your smile and no one else gets away with screwing up)
Robert (maybe if you quit trying to push him down our throats as the bestest people wouldn't hold his personality as it shows up on TV against him).

Should Go. Adechike is the one I'm most done with.

Will Go

Alex (sob)
Adechike
Jose

Adechike will go, but when Alex can't dance next week he will be back.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Should Go/Will go Top 8 emydi 07-08-10 1
 RE: Should Go/Will go Top 8 djandy 07-08-10 2
 RE: Should Go/Will go Top 8 LFJ 07-08-10 3
 RE: Should Go/Will go Top 8 DoodleBug 07-08-10 4
 RE: Should Go/Will go Top 8 Belle Book 07-08-10 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-10, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Should Go/Will go Top 8"
Should go

Jose
Robert Should go
Ade Chike

Will go

Alex

No way he's leaving tonite but I hope he comes back! Who is the patron saint of Achilles' tendon?

Ashley

I think girls still aren't getting votes *see dial idol and Lauren has a bigger fan base and overall had a better nite for the likely voters

Robert Will Go

No way another woman goes. I really cannot stand the overpimping of that yahoo Robert. I agree with djdancy from the ecst, it's not that he's arrogant, he's a weirdo.

If it isn't Robert here it will likely be AdeChike. I like AdeC even more after what the jidges did last nite, esp Mia. I also think that AdeC got robbed with having to dance with a woman after the dance was choreoed for two men. The choreo has to have a male asst! IMHO the woman was awful and it hurt AdeC. I loved those leaps they were amazing!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-08-10, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Should Go/Will go Top 8"
Should:

Robert
Jose - going
Adechike

Will:

Alex (this will be a HUGE loss to the show. I wonder if they would let him come back next year, or if he'd even want to. I hope at the very least that he will be recovered enough to go on tour by October).

Adechike - going
Jose - as long as it's up to the judges, they won't let Jose (or Robert) go.

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-08-10, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Should Go/Will go Top 8"
I hate to make predictions, but:

Should Go: Jose. I like the guy, but he is not up to the caliber of the others. I agree with the judges; he has a beautiful spirit, but needs classical dance training.

Will Go: Alex; if his injury is severe enough he will eliminate himself. If not, he will have gotten the sympathy vote last night, and stay until at least next week. If Alex is eliminated due to an injury, they will have the perfect opening to bring a female dancer back - Christina

OR

Jose will go.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-10, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Should Go/Will go Top 8"
Should be bottom 3:

Jose
Robert
Adechike

These three are the weakest in my opinion. Robert should go.

Will be bottom 3:

Alex (ugh, so sad)
Robert
Jose

I really hope they send Robert home.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-08-10, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Should Go/Will go Top 8"
Who should be in the Bottom 3:

Jose (just the weakest one left),
Robert (gives off a bad impression)
& AdeChike (was bad last night).

Who will be in the Bottom 3:

Alex (since he couldn't dance),
Robert &
AdeChike.

Who should go:

Probably Jose, except he's the only b-boy.

Who will go:

AdeChike -- unless Alex is too badly injured. I hope not!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •