The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SYTYCD 7 Top 9 Will Go/Should go"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-01-10, 07:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SYTYCD 7 Top 9 Will Go/Should go"
As we continue our journey to SYTYCD's version of He-Man Woman Haters Club which of the three remaining girls should go this week and who will go.

Sure you can predict one of the boys might accidentally make it into the bottom three or the judges might send one of them home, but we all know that no one votes for girls on these shows.

Here We Go...

Should Go.

Jose
Robert
Melinda-Melinda going home.

I'm not sure how they can eliminate any of the guys over miss should have gone home last week. I have a feeling there may be a few more boy-boy dances as they want to use all of the all stars, not just the girls.

Will Go

Jose
Melinda
Lauren

Jose will go because they gotta keep a girl this week, don't they?

Summertribe and the living is ease-zee

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SYTYCD 7 Top 9 Will Go/Should g... byoffer 07-01-10 1
 RE: SYTYCD 7 Top 9 Will Go/Should g... Sagebrush Dan 07-01-10 2
 RE: SYTYCD 7 Top 9 Will Go/Should g... DoodleBug 07-01-10 3
 RE: SYTYCD 7 Top 9 Will Go/Should g... emydi 07-01-10 4
   RE: SYTYCD 7 Top 9 Will Go/Should g... LFJ 07-01-10 5
 RE: SYTYCD 7 Top 9 Will Go/Should g... djandy 07-01-10 6
 RE: SYTYCD 7 Top 9 Will Go/Should g... Belle Book 07-01-10 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

07-01-10, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SYTYCD 7 Top 9 Will Go/Should go"
IMO there is no question that Melinda will and should go home this week. The two judges who fought to keep her last week already admitted they erred, so how can they keep her now?

After her I predict a few guys will go. Jose is probably the weakest dancer on the guy side, but my gut tells me Robert might go before him. Robert is a very good dancer, but is just missing something and the other guys all have more fan power.

Adechike is probably next best in talent, but Kent likely has the massive teeny-bopper vote.

IMO the untouchables are:
Alex, Billy, Lauren, and Ashley.

So to follow thread format:
Should go:
Jose
Robert
Melinda (go)

Will go:
Jose
Robert
Melinda (go)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

07-01-10, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SYTYCD 7 Top 9 Will Go/Should go"
I'm right there with BY.
I'd hate to be in Melinda's shoes right now, after the news she got last night. Frankly, I don't think she's that great doing tap.

Should go:
Jose
Robert
Melinda (go)

Will go:
Jose
Robert
Melinda (go)

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

07-01-10, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SYTYCD 7 Top 9 Will Go/Should go"
Should Go:

Jose - go go go go go
Melinda
Robert

Will Go:

Melinda - will go, should have gone last week!
Robert - sorry you're just weird (now I know why you were hidden during Vegas)
The third spot is kind of a mystery for me right now. I'd say Alex, Ashley and Billy are definitely safe. Kent is probably safe too. So it's between Jose, Lauren and Adechike to round out the bottom 3. I'm hoping it's Jose!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

07-01-10, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SYTYCD 7 Top 9 Will Go/Should go"
LAST EDITED ON 07-01-10 AT 12:08 PM (EST)

Should Go

Robert
Billy
Melinda should go

Will go

AdeChike
Robert
Melinda will go

I thought that Mia was so self indulgent saying that to Melinda and then Adam joined in. Imagine not only how Melinda felt but Cristina! She should have kept her mouth shut on this...

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-01-10, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SYTYCD 7 Top 9 Will Go/Should go"
I have to wonder if they are setting us up for "the return of Christina", because everyone now knows that the jidges made a terrible mistake, and, for good measure, because there isn't a gender balance in the competition. And then, they will have the dramtic BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR *drum roll* double elimination episode. *cymbals clash*

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-01-10, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SYTYCD 7 Top 9 Will Go/Should go"
Should:

Melinda - going
Robert
Jose

Will:

Melinda - going
Robert
Jose

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-01-10, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SYTYCD 7 Top 9 Will Go/Should go"
Who should be in the Bottom 3:

Melinda,
Robert
& Jose.

Who will be in the Bottom 3:

Adechike,
Melinda
& Robert.

Who should and will go home:

Bye-bye, Melinda. Three strikes and you're out.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •